Tony Curtis Net Worth: Tony Curtis was an American film actor whose career spanned six decades who had a net worth of $60 million dollars. Tony Curtis was born Bernard Schwartz on June 3, 1925 in New York City, New York. Curtis arrived in Hollywood in 1948 when he was 23 years old. When he was placed under contract at Universal Pictures, he changed his name from Bernard Schwartz to Tony Curtis. He had his greatest popularity as an actor and heartthrob during the 1950s and early 1960s. He acted in more than 100 films in roles covering a wide range of genres, from light comedy to serious drama. In his earliest parts he acted in a string of mediocre films, including swashbucklers westerns, light comedies, sports films, and a musical. He won his first serious recognition as a skilled dramatic actor in 1957's "Sweet Smell of Success". The following year he was nominated for an Oscar for Best Actor in another drama, "The Defiant Ones". Curtis then gave what could arguably be called his best performance: three interrelated roles in the 1959 comedy "Some Like It Hot". That was followed by Blake Edwards's comedy. Curtis was married six times. Jamie Lee Curtis is his daughter.
Tony Curtis Net Worth
Date of Birth
Jun 3, 1925 - Sep 29, 2010 (85 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.75 m)
Bernard Schwartz, Bernard Herschel Schwartz, Anthony Curtis, James Curtis, Boinie
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With Caron Jun 27, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Tony Curtis Earnings
Click to Expand
- Lobster Man from Mars$100,000
- Black Commando$300,000
- The Bad News Bears Go to Japan$150,000
- Some Like It Cool$300,000
- The Boston Strangler$30,000/week
- The Great Race$125,000
- Sex and the Single Girl$400,000
- Operation Petticoat$700,000
- The Vikings$25,000/week
- The All American$1,500/week
- Flesh and Fury$700/week
- Kansas Raiders$225/week
- Winchester '73$225/week
- Criss Cross$75/week
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into FranchiseesWhat makes Dutch Bros. Coffee different from other coffee franchises? Founder Travis Boersma's deep commitment to his customers.
- SoftBank CEO Nikesh Arora Steps Down For Masayoshi SonWhy is Masayoshi coming back as leader of SoftBank after offering the job to Arora? What does he have planned?
- Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism ChargesThey're innocent! After a lengthy legal battle, legendary rock band Led Zeppelin was recently found not guilty of plagiarizing the opening riff to its iconic Stairway to Heaven song from a lesser-known band.
- Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home CountryBelhassen Trabelsi is a Tunisian billionaire refugee and he is missing. It turns out that his missing status is quite convenient, as he was about to be deported from Canada, to face charges back at home.