Tommy Lee Jones Net Worth: Tommy Lee Jones is an American actor who has a net worth of $85 million. Tommy Lee Jones was born September 15, 1946 in San Saba, Texas. Jones moved to New York and began his theatrical career on Broadway in A Patriot for Me (1969). In 1970, he made his film debut in Love Story (1970). He also appeared on daytime soap opera, One Life to Live (1968) as Dr. Mark Toland from 1971-75. He then moved to Los Angeles where he landed roles on television: Charlie's Angels (1976); Smash-Up on Interstate 5 (1976); and The Amazing Howard Hughes (1977). While working on the movie Back Roads (1981), he met and fell in love with Kimberlea Cloughley; they later married. More roles in television followed and stage and film earned Jones a reputation as a strong, explosive, thoughtful actor who could handle supporting as well as leading roles. He made his directorial debut in The Good Old Boys (1995) on TNT. In addition to directing and starring in the film, he co-wrote the teleplay (with J.T. Allen). His other notable starring roles include former Texas Ranger Woodrow F. Call in the award-winning TV mini-series Lonesome Dove, Agent K in the Men in Black film series, Sheriff Ed Tom Bell in No Country for Old Men, the villain Two-Face in Batman Forever, terrorist William Strannix in Under Siege, a Texas Ranger in Man of the House, rancher Pete Perkins in The Three Burials of Melquiades Estrada, which also served as his directorial debut, Colonel Chester Phillips in Captain America: The First Avenger and Warden Dwight McClusky in Natural Born Killers. Jones has also portrayed real-life figures such as businessman Howard Hughes, Radical Republican Congressman Thaddeus Stevens, executed murderer Gary Gilmore, U.S. Army General Douglas MacArthur, Oliver Lynn, husband of Loretta Lynn in Coal Miner's Daughter, and baseball great Ty Cobb.
Tommy Lee Jones Net Worth
Tommy Lee Jones
Date of Birth
Sep 15, 1946 (69 years old)
Film director, Actor, Film Producer, Screenwriter, Voice Actor
United States of America
6 ft (1.83 m)
200 lbs (90.719 kg)
TLJ, Tom Lee Jones, Tom, Tomî Rî Jônzu
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Ayesha Curry Thinks The NBA Is Rigged, But It's Going To Make Her Husband More Moneyon Jun 23, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Here's One Major Reason Why So Many NFL Players Go Brokeon Jun 22, 2016
While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned Bigon Jun 24, 2016
Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote Loomson Jun 24, 2016
Fletcher Cox's Huge New Contract Isn't All It's Cracked Up To Beon Jun 24, 2016
The S-110 Evo Venta Black Is The "World's Blackest Watch," And It Costs $95,000on Jun 23, 2016
2016's Highest-Paid Female Athleteson Jun 22, 2016
Tommy Lee Jones Earnings
Click to Expand
- No Country for Old Men$10,000,000
- Men in Black II$20,000,000% of gross
- U.S. Marshals$10,000,000
- Men in Black$7,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Koch Brothers Invest Millions In State Senate RacesSuper PAC leaders David and Charles Koch aren't bothering with Trump, but they haven't pulled out of the 2016 race. Who will they support?
- Mark Cuban Donates $1M To Dallas PD To Protect LGBT CommunityAlthough he may have a reputation as a "shark," one billionaire is donating $1 million to help police and the LGBT community in Dallas, Texas, following a deadly attack at an Orlando gay club.
- The Largest Putting Tournament Ever Is Happening In Vegas Next Year, And You Could Go!With millions of dollars in prizes and options for everyone, it will be worth a trip to Vegas next year for the largest putting tournament in history. Do you think you have what it takes?
- Elon Musk Wants Tesla To Buy SolarCity For $2.8 BillionTesla's stock price is tanking on the news, as the deal is fraught with financial risk and is a huge conflict of interest for Elon Musk, who is the largest stockholder of both companies.