Tiffani-Amber Thiessen Net Worth: Tiffani-Amber Thiessen is an American actress who has a net worth of $10 million dollars. Tiffani-Amber Thiessen, who is now credited primarily as Tiffani Thiessen, rose to fame for her role on the sitcom "Saved by the Bell". She was also a series regular on "Beverly Hills, 90210", and is currently a co-star on the hit show, "White Collar". Born Tiffani Amber Thiessen on January 23, 1974, in Long Beach, California, she entered the limelight playing teen heart throb Kelly Kelly Kapowski on the hit television show Saved by the Bell. With a growing fan base on her side, Thiessen soon landed a role on the mega-popular series Beverly Hills 90210, where she spent few seasons starring as Valerie Malone. Her irresistible looks and composure suited perfectly with the Valerie Malone character who crossed paths with almost every character on the show during her four year run. After she established herself well as a TV actress, Thiessen started venturing into feature films in the late '90s. She could be seen in more mainstream features like Love Stinks (1999), The Ladies Man (2000), as well as the straight-to-video parody Shriek If You Know What I Did Last Friday the 13th (2000). Her most reputable film role to date came as she was cast in Woody Allen's Hollywood Ending (2002). In the fall of 2002, she began another gig as a series regular portraying Wilhelmina 'Billie' Chambers on Fox's Fastlane. As of today, she stars as Elizabeth Burke in the USA Network television series White Collar.
Tiffani-Amber Thiessen Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Tiffani-Amber Thiessen against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jan 23, 1974 (42 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 4 in (1.651 m)
Tiffani-Amber Thiessen, Tiffany-Amber Thiessen, Tiff, Tiffani Amber Thiessen, Tiffani-Amber Theissen, Tiffani Amber
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?on Feb 6, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Spent $3.5 Million To Lock Down The 2017 Bugatti Chironon Feb 1, 2016
Martin Shkreli's E*Trade Account Has Plummeted In Valueon Feb 5, 2016
You'll Never Guess How Much Revenue The Original Arcade Version Of NBA Jams Generatedon Feb 6, 2016
The President's Million Dollar Buson Feb 5, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Who Will Be The First $100 Million Earner In Tennis - Novak Djokovic Or Roger Federer?Tennis has not had a player reach the $100 million career earnings milestone, but could soon have two, Novak Djokovic and Roger Federer. Federer currently has the lead with $97.9 million followed by Djokovic with $96.9 million.
- Golden State Warriors Sign Extremely Lucrative Arena Naming Rights DealConstruction on the new $1 billion home for the Golden State Warriors has yet to begin, but the team has struck a rather lucrative naming rights deal with banking giant JPMorgan Chase.
- John Legend And Chrissy Teigen Buy Rhianna's Former House For $14.1 MillionJohn Legend and Chrissy Teigen have a baby on the way and they must have felt the need to have a little more space, so they bought an 8,520 square foot mansion formerly owned by Rihanna, for $14.1 million.
- The Owners Of The Denver Broncos Have Had An Insanely Good Return On Their Investment!Back in 1984, Pat Bowlen purchased the Broncos for a very modest amount. How much are they worth today?