Tia and Tamera Mowry Net Worth: Tia and Tamera Mowry are twin actresses who have a net worth of $8 million dollars. The twins were born in 1978 in Gelnhausen, West Germany, and began their entertainment industry careers as kids. They appeared in beauty pageants and moved to California before their 13th birthdays to pursue acting. As teenagers, they landed the starring roles on the popular series "Sister, Sister" after they were spotted watching their brother on the set of "Full House". "Sister, Sister" ran for six seasons on two networks, and following its end, the girls attended Pepperdine University to study psychology. They continued their acting careers, with appearances in "The Hot Chick", "Twitches", "Twitches Too", "Seventeen Again", "Strong Medicine" and their reality show, "Tia & Tamera", on the Style Network. Tia is also well known for her role on BET's hit show "The Game" and is the author of "Oh, Baby: Pregnancy Tales and Advice from One Hot Mama to Another". She has been married to husband Cory Hardrict since 2008 and has one child. Tia is an active basketball coach and is an animal rights advocate who enjoys a vegan diet. Tamera began hosting talk show "The Real" in mid-2013. She has been married to her husband, journalist Adam Housley, since 2011, and they have one son together. Tia is the youngest of the twins, born two minutes after Tamera. They have a younger brother, Tahj, who has also been involved in acting from a young age and starred on the series "Smart Guy".
Tia and Tamera Mowry Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Tia and Tamera Mowry against
- Random Celebrity
Date of Birth
Jul 6, 1978 (37 years old)
Actor, Singer, Voice Actor, Television producer
United States of America
5 ft 4 in (1.651 m)
Tia Dashon Mowry, Tia Dashon Mowry-Hardrict, Tia Mowry Hardrict, Tia D. Mowry, Tia Mowry-Hardrict
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
How A Mediocre Baseball Player Ended Up Making MILLIONS Off Upper Deck Baseball Cardson Feb 12, 2016
Jackie Chan Drops $20 Million On A Gorgeous New Private Jeton Feb 12, 2016
How Daisy Fuentes Went From MTV VJ To A $300 Million Retail Tycoonon Feb 11, 2016
"Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social Mediaon Feb 10, 2016
Why Do Billionaires And Celebrities Descend On St. Barts To Escape The Cold Every Year?on Feb 12, 2016
From Wrongfully Locked Up For 34 Years To Millionaire: The Kash Register Storyon Feb 11, 2016
The Saudi Royal Family Gave The Malaysian Prime Minister $700 Million Cash... Just For Funsies!on Feb 11, 2016
Led Zeppelin Members Plead Lack Of Memory In Stunning Stairway To Heaven Plagirism Lawsuiton Feb 12, 2016
Ferrari Enzo Almost Completely Destroyed In Crazy Wreck Is Now Worth Three Times As Muchon Feb 12, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- How Rich Are The Supreme Court Justices?What are the salaries and net worths of each of the United States Supreme Court Justices?
- Ciara Sues Future Files $15 Million Defamation Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend FutureCiara is suing Future for an amount that it doesn't look like he would even be able to pay if she wins. Check out the details here.
- Fight With Equipment Manager Will Cost Blake Griffin $859,442Blake Griffin has been out of the Clippers lineup with a quadriceps injury, will miss more time as he recovers from a broken hand, and it looks like he will miss a few more games and lose close to $900K for beating up the team's equipment manager.
- How Much Would You Pay For A Picture Of A Potato? I Hope Not This Much!Johnny Depp; Yoko Ono; Bob Geldof; Dustin Hoffman: for one photographer, they're all mere child's play, compared to a potato.