Tia and Tamera Mowry Net Worth: Tia and Tamera Mowry are twin actresses who have a net worth of $8 million dollars. The twins were born in 1978 in Gelnhausen, West Germany, and began their entertainment industry careers as kids. They appeared in beauty pageants and moved to California before their 13th birthdays to pursue acting. As teenagers, they landed the starring roles on the popular series "Sister, Sister" after they were spotted watching their brother on the set of "Full House". "Sister, Sister" ran for six seasons on two networks, and following its end, the girls attended Pepperdine University to study psychology. They continued their acting careers, with appearances in "The Hot Chick", "Twitches", "Twitches Too", "Seventeen Again", "Strong Medicine" and their reality show, "Tia & Tamera", on the Style Network. Tia is also well known for her role on BET's hit show "The Game" and is the author of "Oh, Baby: Pregnancy Tales and Advice from One Hot Mama to Another". She has been married to husband Cory Hardrict since 2008 and has one child. Tia is an active basketball coach and is an animal rights advocate who enjoys a vegan diet. Tamera began hosting talk show "The Real" in mid-2013. She has been married to her husband, journalist Adam Housley, since 2011, and they have one son together. Tia is the youngest of the twins, born two minutes after Tamera. They have a younger brother, Tahj, who has also been involved in acting from a young age and starred on the series "Smart Guy".
Tia and Tamera Mowry Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Tia and Tamera Mowry against
- Random Celebrity
Date of Birth
Jul 6, 1978 (37 years old)
Actor, Singer, Voice Actor, Television producer
United States of America
5 ft 4 in (1.651 m)
Tia Dashon Mowry, Tia Dashon Mowry-Hardrict, Tia Mowry Hardrict, Tia D. Mowry, Tia Mowry-Hardrict
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
The 10 Most Expensive eBay Auctions Of All Timeon Nov 27, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The Five Wealthiest Drug Lords Of All Timeon Nov 23, 2015
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
How Martin Selig Escaped Nazi Germany, Reshaped The City's Skyline And Became A Billionaireon Nov 27, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini Huracánon Nov 27, 2015
ISIS Is The Wealthiest Terrorist Organization In History... How Exactly Did They Acquire This Wealth?on Nov 23, 2015
BMW Showoff Vs. Side Of Mountain. Who You Got?on Nov 27, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Derek Jeter And 50 Cent Are At The Center Of A Lawsuit Over UnderwearAn underwear company is suing Derek Jeter, and somehow 50 Cent is involved...
- Dodgers Give 18-Year-Old Cuban Prospect Yusniel Diaz $15.5 Million BonusThe Dodgers are not scared to spend money, so when they decided they really wanted Cuban prospect Yasniel Diaz, they made sure they got him by offering him a $15.5 million bonus.
- Billionaire Roundup: All The Turkeys That Are Fit For StuffingWhile many Americans are prepping to roast Tom Turkey and raise a glass in a toast, the world's billionaires are off doing what billionaires do- spending money, helping the world, preparing for fatherhood, detailing what happened when they were kidnapped… you know, just a typical day in the life of a billionaire.
- Former MLB Great Lenny Dykstra Suing Police For $15 Million Over Alleged BeatingAt one time, Lenny Dykstra was a former World Series champion loved and adored by millions of fans. Now he is a former felon suing the county of Los Angeles for $15 million claiming he suffered brain damage during a jail beating.