Tia and Tamera Mowry Net Worth: Tia and Tamera Mowry are twin actresses who have a net worth of $8 million dollars. The twins were born in 1978 in Gelnhausen, West Germany, and began their entertainment industry careers as kids. They appeared in beauty pageants and moved to California before their 13th birthdays to pursue acting. As teenagers, they landed the starring roles on the popular series "Sister, Sister" after they were spotted watching their brother on the set of "Full House". "Sister, Sister" ran for six seasons on two networks, and following its end, the girls attended Pepperdine University to study psychology. They continued their acting careers, with appearances in "The Hot Chick", "Twitches", "Twitches Too", "Seventeen Again", "Strong Medicine" and their reality show, "Tia & Tamera", on the Style Network. Tia is also well known for her role on BET's hit show "The Game" and is the author of "Oh, Baby: Pregnancy Tales and Advice from One Hot Mama to Another". She has been married to husband Cory Hardrict since 2008 and has one child. Tia is an active basketball coach and is an animal rights advocate who enjoys a vegan diet. Tamera began hosting talk show "The Real" in mid-2013. She has been married to her husband, journalist Adam Housley, since 2011, and they have one son together. Tia is the youngest of the twins, born two minutes after Tamera. They have a younger brother, Tahj, who has also been involved in acting from a young age and starred on the series "Smart Guy".
Tia and Tamera Mowry Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Tia and Tamera Mowry against
- Random Celebrity
Date of Birth
Jul 6, 1978 (37 years old)
Actor, Singer, Voice Actor, Television producer
United States of America
5 ft 4 in (1.651 m)
Tia Dashon Mowry, Tia Dashon Mowry-Hardrict, Tia Mowry Hardrict, Tia D. Mowry, Tia Mowry-Hardrict
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.on Feb 8, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
Boxing Legend Mike Tyson Pays $2.5 Million For Huge Las Vegas Mansionon Feb 8, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
The Wealth Gap: The Richest 62 People In The World Vs. Everyone Elseon Feb 8, 2016
What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?on Feb 6, 2016
Is Vladimir Putin Secretly Sitting On A $200 Billion Fortune?on Feb 8, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Eccentric Millionaire John McAfee is Making a ComebackRenegade and eccentric cybersecurity pioneer John McAfee is back in the news with new business ventures, documentaries, and a bid for the White House.
- Jeff Beacher Offers $90 Million For Playboy Mansion, Hef And AllBeacher's Madhouse creator Jeff Beacher offers $90 million for the Playboy Mansion and plans to turn it into a members-only resort. But most importantly, he wants Hef to stay!
- Ferrari Spider Falls Just Short Of World RecordAlthough it fell just short of the world record at $38 million (for another classic Ferrari), the Spider Scaglietti still went for more than its estimated sale price of $31 to $35.5 million.
- Hedge Fund Billionaire Flips Miami Condo For $13 Million Profit After Just 5 MonthsKen Griffin, the billionaire hedge fund manager, has been on a real estate buying streak for the last few years. Now, he's trying to unload two of his recently purchased condos in Miami.