Tia and Tamera Mowry Net Worth: Tia and Tamera Mowry are twin actresses who have a net worth of $8 million dollars. The twins were born in 1978 in Gelnhausen, West Germany, and began their entertainment industry careers as kids. They appeared in beauty pageants and moved to California before their 13th birthdays to pursue acting. As teenagers, they landed the starring roles on the popular series "Sister, Sister" after they were spotted watching their brother on the set of "Full House". "Sister, Sister" ran for six seasons on two networks, and following its end, the girls attended Pepperdine University to study psychology. They continued their acting careers, with appearances in "The Hot Chick", "Twitches", "Twitches Too", "Seventeen Again", "Strong Medicine" and their reality show, "Tia & Tamera", on the Style Network. Tia is also well known for her role on BET's hit show "The Game" and is the author of "Oh, Baby: Pregnancy Tales and Advice from One Hot Mama to Another". She has been married to husband Cory Hardrict since 2008 and has one child. Tia is an active basketball coach and is an animal rights advocate who enjoys a vegan diet. Tamera began hosting talk show "The Real" in mid-2013. She has been married to her husband, journalist Adam Housley, since 2011, and they have one son together. Tia is the youngest of the twins, born two minutes after Tamera. They have a younger brother, Tahj, who has also been involved in acting from a young age and starred on the series "Smart Guy".
Tia and Tamera Mowry Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Tia and Tamera Mowry against
- Random Celebrity
Date of Birth
Jul 6, 1978 (37 years old)
Actor, Singer, Voice Actor, Television producer
United States of America
5 ft 4 in (1.651 m)
Tia Dashon Mowry, Tia Dashon Mowry-Hardrict, Tia Mowry Hardrict, Tia D. Mowry, Tia Mowry-Hardrict
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With Caron Jun 27, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into FranchiseesWhat makes Dutch Bros. Coffee different from other coffee franchises? Founder Travis Boersma's deep commitment to his customers.
- SoftBank CEO Nikesh Arora Steps Down For Masayoshi SonWhy is Masayoshi coming back as leader of SoftBank after offering the job to Arora? What does he have planned?
- Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism ChargesThey're innocent! After a lengthy legal battle, legendary rock band Led Zeppelin was recently found not guilty of plagiarizing the opening riff to its iconic Stairway to Heaven song from a lesser-known band.
- Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home CountryBelhassen Trabelsi is a Tunisian billionaire refugee and he is missing. It turns out that his missing status is quite convenient, as he was about to be deported from Canada, to face charges back at home.