Taylor Lautner Net Worth and salary: Taylor Lautner is an American actor, voice actor, model and martial artist who has a net worth of $40 million dollars. Taylor Lautner was born February 11, 1992 in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Lautner is best known for playing Jacob Black in The Twilight Saga film series based on the novels of the same name by Stephenie Meyer. Lautner was known early on, as a child in Michigan, for his martial arts skills where he was ranked No. 1 in his category by the American Sports Karate Association. Lautner's acting career began with bit parts in comedy series such as The Bernie Mac Show (2003) and My Wife and Kids (2004), before having voice roles in television series such as What's New, Scooby-Doo? (2005) and Danny Phantom (2005). In 2005, he appeared in the film Cheaper by the Dozen 2 and starred in The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl in 3-D. He also starred in the 2011 action film Abduction. Lautner became a teen idol and sex symbol after extensively changing his physique to keep the role of Jacob Black in further Twilight installments. In 2010, he was ranked second on Glamour's 50 Sexiest Men of 2010 list, and fourth on People's Most Amazing Bodies list. That same year, Lautner was named the highest-paid teenage actor in Hollywood. In the media, he has been called the new young adult star that can "both woo the girls with his intensity and impress the boys with his rugged agility." Lautner has an intricate workout plan, which was covered by Men's Health, and maintains a specific diet since developing his body for The Twilight Saga. In addition, he still practices and trains in martial arts regularly. He has also stated that he is drug and alcohol free.
Taylor Lautner Net Worth
Date of Birth
Feb 11, 1992 (24 years old)
Actor, Model, Martial Artist, Voice Actor
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.74 m)
Indigenous peoples of the Americas
Taylor Daniel Lautner
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Ayesha Curry Thinks The NBA Is Rigged, But It's Going To Make Her Husband More Moneyon Jun 23, 2016
Here's One Major Reason Why So Many NFL Players Go Brokeon Jun 22, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned Bigon Jun 24, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
Taylor Lautner Earnings
Click to Expand
- The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2$12,500,0007.5% of gross
- The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1$12,500,0007.5% of gross
- The Twilight Saga: Eclipse$7,500,0002.5% of profits
- The Twilight Saga: New Moon$4,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- The Cavs Are Selling More Gear Than Any Other Team In NBA HistoryThe good times continue in Cleveland after the Cavaliers brought home the city's first championship in more than half a century – retailers, especially, are smiling.
- Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote LoomsOn Thursday, people in the United Kingdom will decide whether they want their country to remain in the European Union. Billionaire Li Ka-shing wants them to stay.
- Koch Brothers Invest Millions In State Senate RacesSuper PAC leaders David and Charles Koch aren't bothering with Trump, but they haven't pulled out of the 2016 race. Who will they support?
- Mark Cuban Donates $1M To Dallas PD To Protect LGBT CommunityAlthough he may have a reputation as a "shark," one billionaire is donating $1 million to help police and the LGBT community in Dallas, Texas, following a deadly attack at an Orlando gay club.