Taylor Lautner Net Worth and salary: Taylor Lautner is an American actor, voice actor, model and martial artist who has a net worth of $40 million dollars. Taylor Lautner was born February 11, 1992 in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Lautner is best known for playing Jacob Black in The Twilight Saga film series based on the novels of the same name by Stephenie Meyer. Lautner was known early on, as a child in Michigan, for his martial arts skills where he was ranked No. 1 in his category by the American Sports Karate Association. Lautner's acting career began with bit parts in comedy series such as The Bernie Mac Show (2003) and My Wife and Kids (2004), before having voice roles in television series such as What's New, Scooby-Doo? (2005) and Danny Phantom (2005). In 2005, he appeared in the film Cheaper by the Dozen 2 and starred in The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl in 3-D. He also starred in the 2011 action film Abduction. Lautner became a teen idol and sex symbol after extensively changing his physique to keep the role of Jacob Black in further Twilight installments. In 2010, he was ranked second on Glamour's 50 Sexiest Men of 2010 list, and fourth on People's Most Amazing Bodies list. That same year, Lautner was named the highest-paid teenage actor in Hollywood. In the media, he has been called the new young adult star that can "both woo the girls with his intensity and impress the boys with his rugged agility." Lautner has an intricate workout plan, which was covered by Men's Health, and maintains a specific diet since developing his body for The Twilight Saga. In addition, he still practices and trains in martial arts regularly. He has also stated that he is drug and alcohol free.
Taylor Lautner Net Worth
Date of Birth
Feb 11, 1992 (24 years old)
Actor, Model, Martial Artist, Voice Actor
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.74 m)
Indigenous peoples of the Americas
Taylor Daniel Lautner
Inside Barack And Michelle Obama's New $5.3M Post-Presidential Mansionon May 27, 2016
Johnny Depp Doesn't Want to Give Amber Heard a Dime Of His $400 Million Net Worthon May 27, 2016
Kim Kardashian's Stylist Makes An Insane Amount Of Money Every Yearon May 27, 2016
New Panama Papers Leak Revels Billionaire George Soros's Link To Weapons And Intelligence Dealingson May 28, 2016
Kylie Jenner Buys A $6M House: A Peek Inside the A-List Fantasyon May 25, 2016
A Judge Has Ordered Master P To Pay His Ex-Wife A Hefty Sumon May 25, 2016
Malaysian Teen Spends Her Accidental Fortune on Designer Clothes and Accessorieson May 28, 2016
The Rise Of Technology Has Created A New Era Of Super-Wealthy Americanson May 26, 2016
Three NYC Doorman Set To Inherit Multi Million Dollar Fortune Unless The Humane Society Gets It Insteadon May 26, 2016
One Simple Vote Just Cost Anthony Davis A TON Of Moneyon May 26, 2016
Taylor Lautner Earnings
Click to Expand
- The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2$12,500,0007.5% of gross
- The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1$12,500,0007.5% of gross
- The Twilight Saga: Eclipse$7,500,0002.5% of profits
- The Twilight Saga: New Moon$4,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Billionaire Investor Peter Thiel Admits to Funding Hulk Hogan's Suit Against GawkerPeter Thiel, the Silicon Valley billionaire who co-founded PayPal and was one of Facebook's earliest investors, admitted to funding Hulk Hogan's suit against Gawker. Why is he helping the wrestler win?
- Meet John Catsimatidis: Billionaire Grocery Store Mogul Who Is Making A Play For North American Oil IndependenceJohn Catsimatidis built a $2.3 billion fortune from one $10,000 grocery store. If he can end the U.S. dependency on Saudi Arabian oil, he will have cemented his legacy for generations to come.
- Phil Mickelson Shoots Even Par in Insider Trading CasePhil Mickelson narrowly escaped criminal charges from insider trading allegations made by the SEC, but still owes over $1 million in fines.
- Mark Cuban Says He's Open To Becoming Hillary Clinton's–Or Donald Trump's–Running Mate!Mark Cuban is surprisingly open to the idea of running for vice-president ... for either Trump or Clinton.