Taylor Lautner Net Worth and salary: Taylor Lautner is an American actor, voice actor, model and martial artist who has a net worth of $40 million dollars. Taylor Lautner was born February 11, 1992 in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Lautner is best known for playing Jacob Black in The Twilight Saga film series based on the novels of the same name by Stephenie Meyer. Lautner was known early on, as a child in Michigan, for his martial arts skills where he was ranked No. 1 in his category by the American Sports Karate Association. Lautner's acting career began with bit parts in comedy series such as The Bernie Mac Show (2003) and My Wife and Kids (2004), before having voice roles in television series such as What's New, Scooby-Doo? (2005) and Danny Phantom (2005). In 2005, he appeared in the film Cheaper by the Dozen 2 and starred in The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl in 3-D. He also starred in the 2011 action film Abduction. Lautner became a teen idol and sex symbol after extensively changing his physique to keep the role of Jacob Black in further Twilight installments. In 2010, he was ranked second on Glamour's 50 Sexiest Men of 2010 list, and fourth on People's Most Amazing Bodies list. That same year, Lautner was named the highest-paid teenage actor in Hollywood. In the media, he has been called the new young adult star that can "both woo the girls with his intensity and impress the boys with his rugged agility." Lautner has an intricate workout plan, which was covered by Men's Health, and maintains a specific diet since developing his body for The Twilight Saga. In addition, he still practices and trains in martial arts regularly. He has also stated that he is drug and alcohol free.
Taylor Lautner Net Worth
Date of Birth
Feb 11, 1992 (23 years old)
Actor, Model, Martial Artist, Voice Actor
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.74 m)
Indigenous peoples of the Americas
Taylor Daniel Lautner
Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.on Feb 8, 2016
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
Jeff Beacher Offers $90 Million For Playboy Mansion, Hef And Allon Feb 9, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Saudi Billionaire Trying To Use Diplomatic Immunity To Get Out Of Potentially VERY Expensive Divorceon Feb 9, 2016
The Owners Of The Denver Broncos Have Had An Insanely Good Return On Their Investment!on Feb 5, 2016
Boxing Legend Mike Tyson Pays $2.5 Million For Huge Las Vegas Mansionon Feb 8, 2016
Taylor Lautner Earnings
Click to Expand
- The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2$12,500,0007.5% of gross
- The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1$12,500,0007.5% of gross
- The Twilight Saga: Eclipse$7,500,0002.5% of profits
- The Twilight Saga: New Moon$4,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- The 10 Most Expensive TV Shows Ever MadeWe know that television is big business, but you might be surprised to learn how much each episode of your favorite TV show can cost to make.
- Everything You Need To Know From Super Bowl 50Another NFL season has come and gone. This Super Bowl was a lot of fun for fans of defense, and probably for Beyonce fans, too. In case you missed any of the action, here are the highlights from the game.
- Are Elizabeth Holmes And Her Revolutionary Blood Testing Company Running Out Of Time?Last fall, Elizabeth Holmes, billionaire CEO of Theranos, Inc. faced some serious heat when it was revealed that her innovative method of testing blood wasn't all it was cracked up to be. Months later, there still aren't any answers. Is time running out for Theranos and Elizabeth Holmes?
- "Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social MediaHow did 50 Cent go from being one of the most successful rappers and business moguls in the world to having creditors pick apart his dwindling fortune? We break the story down for here.