Taylor Lautner Net Worth and salary: Taylor Lautner is an American actor, voice actor, model and martial artist who has a net worth of $40 million dollars. Taylor Lautner was born February 11, 1992 in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Lautner is best known for playing Jacob Black in The Twilight Saga film series based on the novels of the same name by Stephenie Meyer. Lautner was known early on, as a child in Michigan, for his martial arts skills where he was ranked No. 1 in his category by the American Sports Karate Association. Lautner's acting career began with bit parts in comedy series such as The Bernie Mac Show (2003) and My Wife and Kids (2004), before having voice roles in television series such as What's New, Scooby-Doo? (2005) and Danny Phantom (2005). In 2005, he appeared in the film Cheaper by the Dozen 2 and starred in The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl in 3-D. He also starred in the 2011 action film Abduction. Lautner became a teen idol and sex symbol after extensively changing his physique to keep the role of Jacob Black in further Twilight installments. In 2010, he was ranked second on Glamour's 50 Sexiest Men of 2010 list, and fourth on People's Most Amazing Bodies list. That same year, Lautner was named the highest-paid teenage actor in Hollywood. In the media, he has been called the new young adult star that can "both woo the girls with his intensity and impress the boys with his rugged agility." Lautner has an intricate workout plan, which was covered by Men's Health, and maintains a specific diet since developing his body for The Twilight Saga. In addition, he still practices and trains in martial arts regularly. He has also stated that he is drug and alcohol free.
Taylor Lautner Net Worth
Date of Birth
Feb 11, 1992 (23 years old)
Actor, Model, Martial Artist, Voice Actor
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.74 m)
Indigenous peoples of the Americas
Taylor Daniel Lautner
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The Five Wealthiest Drug Lords Of All Timeon Nov 23, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3on Nov 25, 2015
ISIS Is The Wealthiest Terrorist Organization In History... How Exactly Did They Acquire This Wealth?on Nov 23, 2015
Billionaire Roundup: All The Turkeys That Are Fit For Stuffingon Nov 26, 2015
Derek Jeter And 50 Cent Are At The Center Of A Lawsuit Over Underwearon Nov 26, 2015
Dodgers Give 18-Year-Old Cuban Prospect Yusniel Diaz $15.5 Million Bonuson Nov 26, 2015
Taylor Lautner Earnings
Click to Expand
- The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2$12,500,0007.5% of gross
- The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1$12,500,0007.5% of gross
- The Twilight Saga: Eclipse$7,500,0002.5% of profits
- The Twilight Saga: New Moon$4,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Former MLB Great Lenny Dykstra Suing Police For $15 Million Over Alleged BeatingAt one time, Lenny Dykstra was a former World Series champion loved and adored by millions of fans. Now he is a former felon suing the county of Los Angeles for $15 million claiming he suffered brain damage during a jail beating.
- Billionaire Mario Gabelli Is Sick Of Paying For CableEven billionaires can get irritated about how much they're paying for cable every month.
- Adele's "25" On Pace To Become Fastest-Selling Album In U.S. HistoryAdele's "25" may end up being the fastest-selling album in the history of the U.S. Check out the details here.
- Everything You Need To Know From Week 11 Of The NFLThere were a lot of tough to watch games this week. In case you switched off your TV, here are all the highlights from Week 11.