Taye Diggs net worth: Taye Diggs is an American theatre, film and television actor who has a net worth of $16 million dollars. Born Scott Leo Diggs on January 2, 1971 in Newark, New Jersey, he is best known for his roles in such productions as the Broadway musical hit Rent, the motion picture How Stella Got Her Groove Back, the television series Private Practice and a starring role in the motion picture The Best Man. The nickname "Taye' was derived from the playful pronunciation of Scotty pronounced "Scottay". His 1996 portrayal in Rent, which also starred his future wife Idina Menzel, captured the attention of the industry in this Tony Award and Pulitzer Prize-winning play. In 1998, he moved to the small screen in a role in the soap opera The Guiding Light. That same year he made his film debut in How Stella Got Her Groove Back, which garnered Diggs much acclaim and more exposure. In 2003, Diggs was 'punked' by Ashton Kutcher (on the show 'Punk'd') while getting a checkup at a staged doctor's office. He also appeared on the final season of Will & Grace as character Will Truman's love interest, James. He landed a role opposite Kate Walsh on the television series Private Practice (a spin-off of Grey's Anatomy) in 2007. Diggs married his 'Rent' co-star Idina Menzel on January 11, 2003. Their son Walker Nathaniel Diggs was born on September 2, 2009. The couple separated in late 2013.
Taye Diggs Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jan 2, 1971 (45 years old)
Actor, Singer, Television producer
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)
Scott Diggs, Scott Leo Diggs, Scott L. Diggs, Scott Leo "Taye" Diggs, Diggs, Scottaye, Taye
Kylie Jenner Buys A $6M House: A Peek Inside the A-List Fantasyon May 25, 2016
Florida Judge Upholds Hulk Hogan's $140 Million Gawker Judgmenton May 25, 2016
A Judge Has Ordered Master P To Pay His Ex-Wife A Hefty Sumon May 25, 2016
LeBron James Vs. Dr. Dre - Who Will Become A Billionaire First?on May 24, 2016
Shaquille O'Neal Makes Big Entrance Into The Auto Insurance Industryon May 25, 2016
Did Soulja Boy Really Just Sign A $400 Million Endorsement Deal? Kind of. Here's The Scoop...on May 23, 2016
Richard Gere Slashes $11M From Hamptons Home Asking Priceon May 24, 2016
How Long Does It Take To Make As Much As The Richest Person In Your Country?on May 25, 2016
Conor McGregor Wants $100 Million To Fight Floyd Mayweather... And Showtime Is Considering It!on May 23, 2016
Alanis Morissette Sues Business Manageron May 25, 2016
Taye Diggs Earnings
- Private Practice$100,000/episode
- Kevin Hill$80,000/episode
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- China Tops Panama Papers List of People And Companies Hiding Money In Offshore AccountsThe Panama Papers leak reveals that China tops the list of people and companies with the most secret offshore bank accounts in the world. Government censors are working to scrub any mention of the leak in media reports and on the Internet.
- El Chapo's United States Extradition Approved By MexicoFormerly escaped, currently imprisoned drug lord El Chapo (real name Joaquin Guzman) is dealing with yet another piece of bad news this weekend.
- Donald Trump Brags About His Billions, But Downplays Worth to Tax CollectorsWhat is the real value of Donald Trump's assets? It's hard to know, when the real estate mogul and presumptive Republican nominee makes conflicting and contradictory statements.
- Cayman Islands Are the Third-Biggest Foreign Owner of US DebtThe Cayman Islands in the Caribbean is the third biggest foreign owner of U.S. debt. Why is the tiny British territory holding such a large portfolio of U.S. Treasuries?