Taye Diggs net worth: Taye Diggs is an American theatre, film and television actor who has a net worth of $16 million dollars. Born Scott Leo Diggs on January 2, 1971 in Newark, New Jersey, he is best known for his roles in such productions as the Broadway musical hit Rent, the motion picture How Stella Got Her Groove Back, the television series Private Practice and a starring role in the motion picture The Best Man. The nickname "Taye' was derived from the playful pronunciation of Scotty pronounced "Scottay". His 1996 portrayal in Rent, which also starred his future wife Idina Menzel, captured the attention of the industry in this Tony Award and Pulitzer Prize-winning play. In 1998, he moved to the small screen in a role in the soap opera The Guiding Light. That same year he made his film debut in How Stella Got Her Groove Back, which garnered Diggs much acclaim and more exposure. In 2003, Diggs was 'punked' by Ashton Kutcher (on the show 'Punk'd') while getting a checkup at a staged doctor's office. He also appeared on the final season of Will & Grace as character Will Truman's love interest, James. He landed a role opposite Kate Walsh on the television series Private Practice (a spin-off of Grey's Anatomy) in 2007. Diggs married his 'Rent' co-star Idina Menzel on January 11, 2003. Their son Walker Nathaniel Diggs was born on September 2, 2009. The couple separated in late 2013.
Taye Diggs Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jan 2, 1971 (45 years old)
Actor, Singer, Television producer
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)
Scott Diggs, Scott Leo Diggs, Scott L. Diggs, Scott Leo "Taye" Diggs, Diggs, Scottaye, Taye
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
From Wrongfully Locked Up For 34 Years To Millionaire: The Kash Register Storyon Feb 11, 2016
"Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social Mediaon Feb 10, 2016
How Daisy Fuentes Went From MTV VJ To A $300 Million Retail Tycoonon Feb 11, 2016
The Saudi Royal Family Gave The Malaysian Prime Minister $700 Million Cash... Just For Funsies!on Feb 11, 2016
These Four Celebrities Lost HUGE Lawsuits And Paid The Price!on Feb 11, 2016
Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.on Feb 8, 2016
Is Vladimir Putin Secretly Sitting On A $200 Billion Fortune?on Feb 8, 2016
The 10 Most Expensive TV Shows Ever Madeon Feb 10, 2016
Elon Musk Has Lost $3.3 Billion In The Last Few Monthson Feb 11, 2016
Taye Diggs Earnings
- Private Practice$100,000/episode
- Kevin Hill$80,000/episode
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Why Do Billionaires And Celebrities Descend On St. Barts To Escape The Cold Every Year?Celebrities and billionaires alike flock to St. Barts every winter to soak up the sun, party, and dine in luxury. But what makes St. Barts so special?
- How A Mediocre Baseball Player Ended Up Making MILLIONS Off Upper Deck Baseball CardsNothing beats opening up a pack of baseball cards. And for former Angels pitcher DeWayne Buice, baseball cards earned him way more money than playing in the Major Leagues ever did.
- Ferrari Enzo Almost Completely Destroyed In Crazy Wreck Is Now Worth Three Times As MuchFor a car that was once split in half, it is amazing to learn that this car has sold for about three times its original value!
- Led Zeppelin Members Plead Lack Of Memory In Stunning Stairway To Heaven Plagirism LawsuitSurviving members of Led Zeppelin were recently deposed as part of a copyright infringement case for the song Stairway to Heaven, often recognized as one of the greatest rock songs of all time.