Taye Diggs net worth: Taye Diggs is an American theatre, film and television actor who has a net worth of $16 million dollars. Born Scott Leo Diggs on January 2, 1971 in Newark, New Jersey, he is best known for his roles in such productions as the Broadway musical hit Rent, the motion picture How Stella Got Her Groove Back, the television series Private Practice and a starring role in the motion picture The Best Man. The nickname "Taye' was derived from the playful pronunciation of Scotty pronounced "Scottay". His 1996 portrayal in Rent, which also starred his future wife Idina Menzel, captured the attention of the industry in this Tony Award and Pulitzer Prize-winning play. In 1998, he moved to the small screen in a role in the soap opera The Guiding Light. That same year he made his film debut in How Stella Got Her Groove Back, which garnered Diggs much acclaim and more exposure. In 2003, Diggs was 'punked' by Ashton Kutcher (on the show 'Punk'd') while getting a checkup at a staged doctor's office. He also appeared on the final season of Will & Grace as character Will Truman's love interest, James. He landed a role opposite Kate Walsh on the television series Private Practice (a spin-off of Grey's Anatomy) in 2007. Diggs married his 'Rent' co-star Idina Menzel on January 11, 2003. Their son Walker Nathaniel Diggs was born on September 2, 2009. The couple separated in late 2013.
Taye Diggs Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jan 2, 1971 (45 years old)
Actor, Singer, Television producer
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)
Scott Diggs, Scott Leo Diggs, Scott L. Diggs, Scott Leo "Taye" Diggs, Diggs, Scottaye, Taye
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Ayesha Curry Thinks The NBA Is Rigged, But It's Going To Make Her Husband More Moneyon Jun 23, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Here's One Major Reason Why So Many NFL Players Go Brokeon Jun 22, 2016
While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned Bigon Jun 24, 2016
Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote Loomson Jun 24, 2016
Fletcher Cox's Huge New Contract Isn't All It's Cracked Up To Beon Jun 24, 2016
The S-110 Evo Venta Black Is The "World's Blackest Watch," And It Costs $95,000on Jun 23, 2016
2016's Highest-Paid Female Athleteson Jun 22, 2016
Taye Diggs Earnings
- Private Practice$100,000/episode
- Kevin Hill$80,000/episode
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Koch Brothers Invest Millions In State Senate RacesSuper PAC leaders David and Charles Koch aren't bothering with Trump, but they haven't pulled out of the 2016 race. Who will they support?
- Mark Cuban Donates $1M To Dallas PD To Protect LGBT CommunityAlthough he may have a reputation as a "shark," one billionaire is donating $1 million to help police and the LGBT community in Dallas, Texas, following a deadly attack at an Orlando gay club.
- The Largest Putting Tournament Ever Is Happening In Vegas Next Year, And You Could Go!With millions of dollars in prizes and options for everyone, it will be worth a trip to Vegas next year for the largest putting tournament in history. Do you think you have what it takes?
- Elon Musk Wants Tesla To Buy SolarCity For $2.8 BillionTesla's stock price is tanking on the news, as the deal is fraught with financial risk and is a huge conflict of interest for Elon Musk, who is the largest stockholder of both companies.