Taye Diggs net worth: Taye Diggs is an American theatre, film and television actor who has a net worth of $16 million dollars. Born Scott Leo Diggs on January 2, 1971 in Newark, New Jersey, he is best known for his roles in such productions as the Broadway musical hit Rent, the motion picture How Stella Got Her Groove Back, the television series Private Practice and a starring role in the motion picture The Best Man. The nickname "Taye' was derived from the playful pronunciation of Scotty pronounced "Scottay". His 1996 portrayal in Rent, which also starred his future wife Idina Menzel, captured the attention of the industry in this Tony Award and Pulitzer Prize-winning play. In 1998, he moved to the small screen in a role in the soap opera The Guiding Light. That same year he made his film debut in How Stella Got Her Groove Back, which garnered Diggs much acclaim and more exposure. In 2003, Diggs was 'punked' by Ashton Kutcher (on the show 'Punk'd') while getting a checkup at a staged doctor's office. He also appeared on the final season of Will & Grace as character Will Truman's love interest, James. He landed a role opposite Kate Walsh on the television series Private Practice (a spin-off of Grey's Anatomy) in 2007. Diggs married his 'Rent' co-star Idina Menzel on January 11, 2003. Their son Walker Nathaniel Diggs was born on September 2, 2009. The couple separated in late 2013.
Taye Diggs Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jan 2, 1971
Actor, Singer, Television producer
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)
Scott Diggs, Scott Leo Diggs, Scott L. Diggs, Scott Leo "Taye" Diggs, Diggs, Scottaye, Taye
50 Cent Agrees To Re-List Connecticut Mansion As Part Of Bankruptcy Filingon Aug 27, 2015
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
Love, Marriage and a New $13.9 Million Mansion for Tracy Morganon Aug 30, 2015
5 Reality Show Concepts That Failed Horriblyon Aug 30, 2015
The Real Life Story Behind N.W.A. Manager Jerry Helleron Aug 28, 2015
Mind-Boggling Beverly Hills Estate Hits The Market For $135 Millionon Aug 27, 2015
The Fascinating Ups And Downs Behind The Multi-Million Dollar "Happy Birthday" Royalty Waron Aug 30, 2015
China's Richest Man Just Lost $3.6 Billion In One Dayon Aug 28, 2015
Which Celebrity Has The Most Valuable Twitter Account?on Aug 30, 2015
Top 5 Most Costly Natural Disasters In Historyon Aug 30, 2015
Taye Diggs Earnings
- Private Practice$100,000/episode
- Kevin Hill$80,000/episode
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- $390 Million Worth Of Deals Were Just Transacted At Monterey Car WeekDuring the course of this dream week for car collectors a total of $390 million changed hands including cars that sold for over $16 million.
- How Jamie Siminoff Turned 'Shark Tank' Loss Into A $28 Million WinAs consolation prizes go, this definitely beats a set of steak knives.
- Music Executives Love Taylor Swift, Hate Rap Music, And Think Tidal Will FailSome interesting revelations were made in an anonymous survey where roughly 50 music executives were asked their opinions on various topics.
- Wu-Tang Clan's $5 Million Album Hasn't Been Purchased YetWu Tang Clan's $5 million hasn't been sold yet... Let's remind you of some of the details behind the album.