Suzanne Somers net worth: Suzanne Somers is an American actress, author, and singer who has a net worth of $100 million dollars. Suzanne Somers was born Suzanne Marie Mahoney in San Bruno, California in October 1946. Somers attended San Francisco College for Women. From 1969 to 1970 she was a prize model on Anniversary Game. She appeared in American Graffiti, The Rockford Files, One Day at a Time, The Love Boat, Starsky and Hutch, and The Six Million Dollar Man. From 1977 to 1981 she played her best known role as Chrissy Snow on Three's Company. In the fifth season of the show Somers and ABC got into financial and contract disputes. She appeared on the cover of Playboy in 1980 and 1984. From 1987 to 1989 Somers starred in the TV series She's the Sheriff. She starred as Carol Foster Lambert in the ABC series Step by Step from 1991 to 1998. Somers was the spokeswoman for the exercise equipment company Thighmaster. She has authored best-selling self-help books, autobiographies, diet books, and a book of poetry. She has also promoted alternative cancer treatments. Somers married Alan Hamel in 1977. She announced that she had breast cancer in 2001 and underwent alternative treatments. Her home was destroyed by a wildfire in 2007. She has won two People's Choice Awards and got a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in 2003.
Suzanne Somers Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Oct 16, 1946 (69 years old)
Writer, Author, Singer, Actor, Businessperson
United States of America
5 ft 5 in (1.66 m)
Suzanne Marie Mahoney, Susane Somers, The Queen of the Jiggles, Suzanne Marie Somers, Somers, Suzanne
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Ayesha Curry Thinks The NBA Is Rigged, But It's Going To Make Her Husband More Moneyon Jun 23, 2016
Here's One Major Reason Why So Many NFL Players Go Brokeon Jun 22, 2016
While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned Bigon Jun 24, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up Soros For Successon Jun 25, 2016
Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote Loomson Jun 24, 2016
Fletcher Cox's Huge New Contract Isn't All It's Cracked Up To Beon Jun 24, 2016
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Suzanne Somers Earnings
- Three's Company$30,000/episode
- American Graffiti$1,361
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual CaveatSports Direct and Newcastle United owner, Mike Ashley, typically shuns the press. This week, however, he's making news for a number of reasons. Reports have surfaced that say Mike and Linda Ashley have been spending more and more time together over the past couple of years, slowly rekindling their long dead romance.
- Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992Listen to what Tupac had to say about Donald Trump and capitalism in a 1992 interview.
- The Cavs Are Selling More Gear Than Any Other Team In NBA HistoryThe good times continue in Cleveland after the Cavaliers brought home the city's first championship in more than half a century – retailers, especially, are smiling.
- Koch Brothers Invest Millions In State Senate RacesSuper PAC leaders David and Charles Koch aren't bothering with Trump, but they haven't pulled out of the 2016 race. Who will they support?