Suzanne Somers net worth: Suzanne Somers is an American actress, author, and singer who has a net worth of $100 million dollars. Suzanne Somers was born Suzanne Marie Mahoney in San Bruno, California in October 1946. Somers attended San Francisco College for Women. From 1969 to 1970 she was a prize model on Anniversary Game. She appeared in American Graffiti, The Rockford Files, One Day at a Time, The Love Boat, Starsky and Hutch, and The Six Million Dollar Man. From 1977 to 1981 she played her best known role as Chrissy Snow on Three's Company. In the fifth season of the show Somers and ABC got into financial and contract disputes. She appeared on the cover of Playboy in 1980 and 1984. From 1987 to 1989 Somers starred in the TV series She's the Sheriff. She starred as Carol Foster Lambert in the ABC series Step by Step from 1991 to 1998. Somers was the spokeswoman for the exercise equipment company Thighmaster. She has authored best-selling self-help books, autobiographies, diet books, and a book of poetry. She has also promoted alternative cancer treatments. Somers married Alan Hamel in 1977. She announced that she had breast cancer in 2001 and underwent alternative treatments. Her home was destroyed by a wildfire in 2007. She has won two People's Choice Awards and got a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in 2003.
Suzanne Somers Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Oct 16, 1946 (69 years old)
Writer, Author, Singer, Actor, Businessperson
United States of America
5 ft 5 in (1.66 m)
Suzanne Marie Mahoney, Susane Somers, The Queen of the Jiggles, Suzanne Marie Somers, Somers, Suzanne
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
How A Mediocre Baseball Player Ended Up Making MILLIONS Off Upper Deck Baseball Cardson Feb 12, 2016
Jackie Chan Drops $20 Million On A Gorgeous New Private Jeton Feb 12, 2016
How Daisy Fuentes Went From MTV VJ To A $300 Million Retail Tycoonon Feb 11, 2016
"Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social Mediaon Feb 10, 2016
Why Do Billionaires And Celebrities Descend On St. Barts To Escape The Cold Every Year?on Feb 12, 2016
From Wrongfully Locked Up For 34 Years To Millionaire: The Kash Register Storyon Feb 11, 2016
These Four Celebrities Lost HUGE Lawsuits And Paid The Price!on Feb 11, 2016
Led Zeppelin Members Plead Lack Of Memory In Stunning Stairway To Heaven Plagirism Lawsuiton Feb 12, 2016
Ferrari Enzo Almost Completely Destroyed In Crazy Wreck Is Now Worth Three Times As Muchon Feb 12, 2016
Suzanne Somers Earnings
- Three's Company$30,000/episode
- American Graffiti$1,361
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Ciara Sues Future Files $15 Million Defamation Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend FutureCiara is suing Future for an amount that it doesn't look like he would even be able to pay if she wins. Check out the details here.
- Fight With Equipment Manager Will Cost Blake Griffin $859,442Blake Griffin has been out of the Clippers lineup with a quadriceps injury, will miss more time as he recovers from a broken hand, and it looks like he will miss a few more games and lose close to $900K for beating up the team's equipment manager.
- How Much Would You Pay For A Picture Of A Potato? I Hope Not This Much!Johnny Depp; Yoko Ono; Bob Geldof; Dustin Hoffman: for one photographer, they're all mere child's play, compared to a potato.
- Billionaire Roundup: Valentine's Day EditionIt is another week and our favorite billionaires (and millionaires) are out and about in the world doing what they do best: spending money and running their mouths....let's take a look at what they've been up to.