Suzanne Somers net worth: Suzanne Somers is an American actress, author, and singer who has a net worth of $100 million dollars. Suzanne Somers was born Suzanne Marie Mahoney in San Bruno, California in October 1946. Somers attended San Francisco College for Women. From 1969 to 1970 she was a prize model on Anniversary Game. She appeared in American Graffiti, The Rockford Files, One Day at a Time, The Love Boat, Starsky and Hutch, and The Six Million Dollar Man. From 1977 to 1981 she played her best known role as Chrissy Snow on Three's Company. In the fifth season of the show Somers and ABC got into financial and contract disputes. She appeared on the cover of Playboy in 1980 and 1984. From 1987 to 1989 Somers starred in the TV series She's the Sheriff. She starred as Carol Foster Lambert in the ABC series Step by Step from 1991 to 1998. Somers was the spokeswoman for the exercise equipment company Thighmaster. She has authored best-selling self-help books, autobiographies, diet books, and a book of poetry. She has also promoted alternative cancer treatments. Somers married Alan Hamel in 1977. She announced that she had breast cancer in 2001 and underwent alternative treatments. Her home was destroyed by a wildfire in 2007. She has won two People's Choice Awards and got a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in 2003.
Suzanne Somers Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Oct 16, 1946 (69 years old)
Writer, Author, Singer, Actor, Businessperson
United States of America
5 ft 5 in (1.66 m)
Suzanne Marie Mahoney, Susane Somers, The Queen of the Jiggles, Suzanne Marie Somers, Somers, Suzanne
The Richest Person In America's 50 Largest Citieson May 29, 2016
Johnny Depp Doesn't Want to Give Amber Heard a Dime Of His $400 Million Net Worthon May 27, 2016
Inside Barack And Michelle Obama's New $5.3M Post-Presidential Mansionon May 27, 2016
Malaysian Teen Spends Her Accidental Fortune on Designer Clothes and Accessorieson May 28, 2016
How Did 27 Giant Companies Make Billions in Profits Without Paying ANY Income Taxes?on May 29, 2016
Nick Denton May Be Forced To Sell Gawker To Pay Legal Judgmentson May 29, 2016
Kim Kardashian's Stylist Makes An Insane Amount Of Money Every Yearon May 27, 2016
Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer Takes Home an Extra $14 Millionon May 29, 2016
Billionaire Investor Peter Thiel Admits to Funding Hulk Hogan's Suit Against Gawkeron May 28, 2016
New Panama Papers Leak Revels Billionaire George Soros's Link To Weapons And Intelligence Dealingson May 28, 2016
Suzanne Somers Earnings
- Three's Company$30,000/episode
- American Graffiti$1,361
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Meet John Catsimatidis: Billionaire Grocery Store Mogul Who Is Making A Play For North American Oil IndependenceJohn Catsimatidis built a $2.3 billion fortune from one $10,000 grocery store. If he can end the U.S. dependency on Saudi Arabian oil, he will have cemented his legacy for generations to come.
- Phil Mickelson Shoots Even Par in Insider Trading CasePhil Mickelson narrowly escaped criminal charges from insider trading allegations made by the SEC, but still owes over $1 million in fines.
- Mark Cuban Says He's Open To Becoming Hillary Clinton's–Or Donald Trump's–Running Mate!Mark Cuban is surprisingly open to the idea of running for vice-president ... for either Trump or Clinton.
- Family Of Late Baseball Superstar Tony Gwynn Suing Tobacco Giant, Altria GroupThe family of late San Diego baseball star Tony Gwynn blames tobacco industry for his death and files lawsuit against Altria Group.