Suzanne Somers net worth: Suzanne Somers is an American actress, author, and singer who has a net worth of $100 million dollars. Suzanne Somers was born Suzanne Marie Mahoney in San Bruno, California in October 1946. Somers attended San Francisco College for Women. From 1969 to 1970 she was a prize model on Anniversary Game. She appeared in American Graffiti, The Rockford Files, One Day at a Time, The Love Boat, Starsky and Hutch, and The Six Million Dollar Man. From 1977 to 1981 she played her best known role as Chrissy Snow on Three's Company. In the fifth season of the show Somers and ABC got into financial and contract disputes. She appeared on the cover of Playboy in 1980 and 1984. From 1987 to 1989 Somers starred in the TV series She's the Sheriff. She starred as Carol Foster Lambert in the ABC series Step by Step from 1991 to 1998. Somers was the spokeswoman for the exercise equipment company Thighmaster. She has authored best-selling self-help books, autobiographies, diet books, and a book of poetry. She has also promoted alternative cancer treatments. Somers married Alan Hamel in 1977. She announced that she had breast cancer in 2001 and underwent alternative treatments. Her home was destroyed by a wildfire in 2007. She has won two People's Choice Awards and got a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in 2003.
Suzanne Somers Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Suzanne Marie Mahoney, Susane Somers, The Queen of the Jiggles, Suzanne Marie Somers, Somers, Suzanne
Writer, Author, Singer, Actor, Businessperson
Date of Birth
United States of America
5 ft 5 in (1.66 m)
Guy Spends $4 On Flea Market Picture Frame, Finds Copy Of The Declaration Of Independence, Becomes Millionaire.on Jul 4, 2015
The 40 Richest Americans Of All Time - Inflation Adjustedon Jul 4, 2015
The Final, Final, Final Paycheck Numbers For Mayweather-Pacquiao Were Just Released... And They Are Staggering!!!on Jul 3, 2015
Russian Billionaire Andrey Melnichenko Builds World's Largest Sailing Yachton Jul 4, 2015
How Much Money Has Donald Trump Lost So Far Because Of His Controversial Presidential Campaign?on Jul 4, 2015
Taylor Swift Just Brought A $730 Billion Company To Its Knees With One Blog Poston Jun 22, 2015
LeBron James Finally Found A Buyer For His Incredible $15 Million Miami Compound...on Jul 2, 2015
How Fred DeLuca Turned A $1,000 Loan Into A $2.6 Billion Subway Sandwich Fortune (And Why The Company Is Struggling Today)on Jun 23, 2015
From Pumping Gas To A $6 Billion Fashion Fortune: The Rags To Riches Story Of Forever 21's Jin Sook And Do Won Changon Jun 23, 2015
One Of A Kind Maserati Could Sell For $4 Millionon Jun 24, 2015
Suzanne Somers Earnings
- Three's Company$30,000/episode
- American Graffiti$1,361
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Guy Spends $4 On Flea Market Picture Frame, Finds Copy Of The Declaration Of Independence, Becomes Millionaire.Back in 1989, a guy bought a picture frame at a flea market for $4. Hidden behind an ugly painting, he discovered an original copy of the Declaration of Independence. Two years later, that copy goes up for auction...
- The 40 Richest Americans Of All Time - Inflation AdjustedThe United States has more millionaires and billionaires today than any other nation. But who was the richest American of all time, inflation adjusted??? How does Bill Gates stack up??!!
- NBA Teams Commit to Over $1.4 Billion in Contracts on First Day of Free AgencyJuly 1 was a big day for NBA teams, players, and fans. Free agency opened up meaning it was time for the future to be secured for teams around the league.
- Russian Billionaire Andrey Melnichenko Builds World's Largest Sailing YachtIt would appear that the White Pearl is the biggest sailing yacht in history so far, easily beating out the previous record-holder!