Susan Saint James Net Worth: Susan Saint James is an American actress and activist who has a net worth of $10 million. Susan Saint James was born in Los Angeles, California in August 1946. She started to model as a teenager and attended the Connecticut College for Women. Her first role came in the 1966 TV movie Fame is the Name of the Game. She made her big screen debut in the 1968 movie New Face in Hell. Saint James appeared in the TV series Ironside from 1967 to 1968. From 1968 to 1970 she starred in the TV series It Takes a Thief. From 1968 to 1971 she starred as Peggy Maxwell in the television series The Name of the Game. Susan starred as Sally McMillan in the series McMillan & Wife from 1971 to 1976. One of her best known roles came starring as Kate McArdle in the TV series Kate & Allie from 1984 to 1989. Susan's last role came in the series Suits in 2011. Saint James was awarded a star on the Television Hollywood Walk of Fame at 1645 Vine Street in 2008. She won a Primetime Emmy Award in 1969 for Outstanding Continued Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role in a Series and was nominated for seven more Emmys and three Golden Globe Awards for Best TV Actress – Drama. Susan married NBC executive Dick Ebersol in 1981. Their son Teddy passed away in a plane crash that Dick and their son Charles survived in 2004.
Susan Saint James Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Susan Saint James against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Susan Saint James
Date of Birth
Aug 14, 1946
United States of America
5 ft 7 in (1.715 m)
Susan Jane Miller, Susan Saint James Ebersol, Susan St. James
Highest Paid TV Actors And Actresses Of 2015on Aug 31, 2015
Jerry Seinfeld Turned Down Huge, Unprecedented NBC Offer For 10th Seasonon Aug 31, 2015
'Minecraft' Creator Claims Becoming A Billionaire Made Him Feel "Isolated"on Aug 31, 2015
Does Ronda Rousey Really Make More Than Floyd Mayweather Per Second?on Aug 31, 2015
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
5 Reality Show Concepts That Failed Horriblyon Aug 30, 2015
Former NFL Running Back Clinton Portis Has Not Had Good Fortune With His Moneyon Aug 31, 2015
Love, Marriage And A New $13.9 Million Mansion For Tracy Morganon Aug 30, 2015
Which Celebrity Has The Most Valuable Twitter Account?on Aug 30, 2015
How Jamie Siminoff Turned 'Shark Tank' Loss Into A $28 Million Winon Aug 28, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The Fascinating Ups And Downs Behind The Multi-Million Dollar "Happy Birthday" Royalty WarIf "Happy Birthday" becomes public domain, it'll cost the rights holder, Warner Music Group, millions in licensing fees.
- Top 5 Most Costly Natural Disasters In HistoryNatural disasters are uncontrollable and capable of causing astronomical damages. Check out the top 5 most costly disasters of all time!
- $390 Million Worth Of Deals Were Just Transacted At Monterey Car WeekDuring the course of this dream week for car collectors a total of $390 million changed hands including cars that sold for over $16 million.
- Music Executives Love Taylor Swift, Hate Rap Music, And Think Tidal Will FailSome interesting revelations were made in an anonymous survey where roughly 50 music executives were asked their opinions on various topics.