Susan Lucci net worth: Susan Lucci is an American actress, television host, author and entrepreneur who has a net worth of $60 million. Susan Lucci built her net worth on the day time drama "All My Children". She was born in Scarsdale, New York. Susan has been called "Daytime's Leading Lady". Susan was nominated 18 times before she won the daytime Emmy. Susan Lucci made a name for herself as bitch supreme Erica Kane on ABC's All My Children, beginning with the show's premiere in 1970. Playing the show's signature schemer, Lucci racked up a very public 19 years worth of nominations on the top-rated series before finally taking home an award in 1999. Over the years, as Susan Lucci turned into the grande dame of American soap operas, she made manifold guest appearances on shows like Fantasy Island (ABC, 1978-1984), The Fall Guy (ABC, 1981-86), Dallas (CBS, 1978-1991) and Army Wives (Lifetime, 2007- ). In addition to ruling TV, she has also starred in a string of feature movies, including Mafia Princess (1986), The Bride in Black (1990), Seduced and Betrayed (1995) and Blood On Her Hands (1998). Away from her onscreen engagements, she launched her own line of hair care products, perfumes, lingerie and skin care, called The Susan Lucci Collection. While her most recent project is the Lifetime television series Devious Maids, which is set to air in 2013. Off-screen she also plays the role of Helmut Huber's wife and a mother of their two children.
Susan Lucci Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Dec 23, 1946 (69 years old)
Actor, Author, Entrepreneur, Presenter, Television presenter
United States of America
5 ft (1.549 m)
Susan Victoria Lucci, Erica Kane, Looch, Daytime's Leading Lady, La Lucci, The Queen of Daytime
Kylie Jenner Buys A $6M House: A Peek Inside the A-List Fantasyon May 25, 2016
Florida Judge Upholds Hulk Hogan's $140 Million Gawker Judgmenton May 25, 2016
A Judge Has Ordered Master P To Pay His Ex-Wife A Hefty Sumon May 25, 2016
LeBron James Vs. Dr. Dre - Who Will Become A Billionaire First?on May 24, 2016
Did Soulja Boy Really Just Sign A $400 Million Endorsement Deal? Kind of. Here's The Scoop...on May 23, 2016
Shaquille O'Neal Makes Big Entrance Into The Auto Insurance Industryon May 25, 2016
Three NYC Doorman Set To Inherit Multi Million Dollar Fortune Unless The Humane Society Gets It Insteadon May 26, 2016
Richard Gere Slashes $11M From Hamptons Home Asking Priceon May 24, 2016
How Long Does It Take To Make As Much As The Richest Person In Your Country?on May 25, 2016
Conor McGregor Wants $100 Million To Fight Floyd Mayweather... And Showtime Is Considering It!on May 23, 2016
Susan Lucci Earnings
- All My Children$10,000/week
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The Rise Of Technology Has Created A New Era Of Super-Wealthy AmericansThe "American Dream" is alive and well, if you operate in the tech or hedge fund space…
- Why Did Donald Trump Receive a Tax Break For NYC Residents Who Make Less Than $500k?Donald Trump claims to earn a multi-millionaire-dollar income and have a multi-billionaire-dollar worth. But he received AND pocketed a $300 tax break for NYC residents who make less than $500k.
- British Artists Made More Money Off Of Vinyl Sales Than From YouTube StreamingHow did British artists make more money off of vinyl sales than from YouTube streaming?
- The Atlanta Falcons' New Stadium Will Offer Very Cheap Concessions - Thanks Arthur Blank!Eating overpriced concessions is one of the most fundamental traditions in American sports, but fans at the upcoming new Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta will have the option not to participate.