Susan Lucci net worth: Susan Lucci is an American actress, television host, author and entrepreneur who has a net worth of $60 million. Susan Lucci built her net worth on the day time drama "All My Children". She was born in Scarsdale, New York. Susan has been called "Daytime's Leading Lady". Susan was nominated 18 times before she won the daytime Emmy. Susan Lucci made a name for herself as bitch supreme Erica Kane on ABC's All My Children, beginning with the show's premiere in 1970. Playing the show's signature schemer, Lucci racked up a very public 19 years worth of nominations on the top-rated series before finally taking home an award in 1999. Over the years, as Susan Lucci turned into the grande dame of American soap operas, she made manifold guest appearances on shows like Fantasy Island (ABC, 1978-1984), The Fall Guy (ABC, 1981-86), Dallas (CBS, 1978-1991) and Army Wives (Lifetime, 2007- ). In addition to ruling TV, she has also starred in a string of feature movies, including Mafia Princess (1986), The Bride in Black (1990), Seduced and Betrayed (1995) and Blood On Her Hands (1998). Away from her onscreen engagements, she launched her own line of hair care products, perfumes, lingerie and skin care, called The Susan Lucci Collection. While her most recent project is the Lifetime television series Devious Maids, which is set to air in 2013. Off-screen she also plays the role of Helmut Huber's wife and a mother of their two children.
Susan Lucci Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Dec 23, 1946 (69 years old)
Actor, Author, Entrepreneur, Presenter, Television presenter
United States of America
5 ft (1.549 m)
Susan Victoria Lucci, Erica Kane, Looch, Daytime's Leading Lady, La Lucci, The Queen of Daytime
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With Caron Jun 27, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Is Israel Building A $5 Billion Artificial Island Off The Gaza Coast?on Jun 28, 2016
Susan Lucci Earnings
- All My Children$10,000/week
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Von Miller Will Sit Out Next Season If No Deal By July 15If July 15th rolls around and the Broncos haven't offered Miller enough cash, they will likely lose their superstar linebacker forever.
- Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 MillionAccording to the SEC, Ash Narayan fraudulently invested over $30 million of the athletes' money in The Ticket Reserve, a failing online ticketing platform.
- Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found DeadAfter being charged last week with making $25 million off of insider trading bets, 44-year-old hedge fund manager Sanjay Valvani was found dead from an apparent suicide.
- Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into FranchiseesWhat makes Dutch Bros. Coffee different from other coffee franchises? Founder Travis Boersma's deep commitment to his customers.