Susan Lucci net worth: Susan Lucci is an American actress, television host, author and entrepreneur who has a net worth of $45 million. Susan Lucci built her net worth on the day time drama "All My Children". She was born in Scarsdale, New York. Susan has been called "Daytime's Leading Lady". Susan was nominated 18 times before she won the daytime Emmy. Susan Lucci made a name for herself as bitch supreme Erica Kane on ABC's All My Children, beginning with the show's premiere in 1970. Playing the show's signature schemer, Lucci racked up a very public 19 years worth of nominations on the top-rated series before finally taking home an award in 1999. Over the years, as Susan Lucci turned into the grande dame of American soap operas, she made manifold guest appearances on shows like Fantasy Island (ABC, 1978-1984), The Fall Guy (ABC, 1981-86), Dallas (CBS, 1978-1991) and Army Wives (Lifetime, 2007- ). In addition to ruling TV, she has also starred in a string of feature movies, including Mafia Princess (1986), The Bride in Black (1990), Seduced and Betrayed (1995) and Blood On Her Hands (1998). Away from her onscreen engagements, she launched her own line of hair care products, perfumes, lingerie and skin care, called The Susan Lucci Collection. While her most recent project is the Lifetime television series Devious Maids, which is set to air in 2013. Off-screen she also plays the role of Helmut Huber's wife and a mother of their two children.
Susan Lucci Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Susan Victoria Lucci, Erica Kane, Looch, Daytime's Leading Lady, La Lucci, The Queen of Daytime
Actor, Author, Entrepreneur, Presenter, Television presenter
Date of Birth
United States of America
5 ft (1.549 m)
The Final, Final, Final Paycheck Numbers For Mayweather-Pacquiao Were Just Released... And They Are Staggering!!!on Jul 3, 2015
LeBron James Finally Found A Buyer For His Incredible $15 Million Miami Compound...on Jul 2, 2015
The 5 Most Valuable Start Ups In The World Right Nowon Jul 3, 2015
Taylor Swift Just Brought A $730 Billion Company To Its Knees With One Blog Poston Jun 22, 2015
Carmelo Anthony's Contract Is Going To Keep The Knicks From Winning A Championshipon Jul 2, 2015
How Much Money Do NBA Draft Picks Make?on Jul 2, 2015
Once Valued At $2 Billion, Martha Stewart Just Sold Her Empire For $353 Million, Still An Amazing Life Storyon Jun 24, 2015
One Of A Kind Maserati Could Sell For $4 Millionon Jun 24, 2015
Floyd Mayweather Made $100,000 A Month By Simply Parking His Ferrari Enzo In A Garageon Jun 28, 2015
Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal Pledges Entire $32 Billion Fortune To Charity!on Jul 3, 2015
Susan Lucci Earnings
- All My Children$10,000/week
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The Final, Final, Final Paycheck Numbers For Mayweather-Pacquiao Were Just Released... And They Are Staggering!!!Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao knew they were going to make a killing when they finally fought in May. But did they know they would make THIS much money???
- The 5 Most Valuable Start Ups In The World Right NowIt wasn't all that long ago that a great valuation for a tech startup was $1 billion. Now there is a small but impressive group of startups with a valuation of $20 billion or more. These are the most valuable startups in the world right now.
- Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal Pledges Entire $32 Billion Fortune To Charity!In an unprecedented move, Prince Alwaleed bin Talal has pledged his entire $32 billion fortune charity! Find out who gets the cash and when!
- Carmelo Anthony's Contract Is Going To Keep The Knicks From Winning A ChampionshipCarmelo Anthony and the New York Knicks, who have been mired in mediocrity for years. So why throw more money away on him?