Susan Lucci net worth: Susan Lucci is an American actress, television host, author and entrepreneur who has a net worth of $45 million. Susan Lucci built her net worth on the day time drama "All My Children". She was born in Scarsdale, New York. Susan has been called "Daytime's Leading Lady". Susan was nominated 18 times before she won the daytime Emmy. Susan Lucci made a name for herself as bitch supreme Erica Kane on ABC's All My Children, beginning with the show's premiere in 1970. Playing the show's signature schemer, Lucci racked up a very public 19 years worth of nominations on the top-rated series before finally taking home an award in 1999. Over the years, as Susan Lucci turned into the grande dame of American soap operas, she made manifold guest appearances on shows like Fantasy Island (ABC, 1978-1984), The Fall Guy (ABC, 1981-86), Dallas (CBS, 1978-1991) and Army Wives (Lifetime, 2007- ). In addition to ruling TV, she has also starred in a string of feature movies, including Mafia Princess (1986), The Bride in Black (1990), Seduced and Betrayed (1995) and Blood On Her Hands (1998). Away from her onscreen engagements, she launched her own line of hair care products, perfumes, lingerie and skin care, called The Susan Lucci Collection. While her most recent project is the Lifetime television series Devious Maids, which is set to air in 2013. Off-screen she also plays the role of Helmut Huber's wife and a mother of their two children.
Susan Lucci Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Dec 23, 1946
Actor, Author, Entrepreneur, Presenter, Television presenter
United States of America
5 ft (1.549 m)
Susan Victoria Lucci, Erica Kane, Looch, Daytime's Leading Lady, La Lucci, The Queen of Daytime
50 Cent Agrees To Re-List Connecticut Mansion As Part Of Bankruptcy Filingon Aug 27, 2015
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
$390 Million Worth Of Deals Were Just Transacted At Monterey Car Weekon Aug 29, 2015
Would You Accept $3 Million To Perform At A Wedding? Not If Your Name Is Taylor Swift...on Aug 27, 2015
Top 10 Athletes Turned Entrepreneurson Aug 28, 2015
Mind-Boggling Beverly Hills Estate Hits The Market For $135 Millionon Aug 27, 2015
The Real Life Story Behind N.W.A. Manager Jerry Helleron Aug 28, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's $5 Million Album Hasn't Been Purchased Yeton Aug 28, 2015
Fetty Wap Keeps Destroying Music Records...on Aug 27, 2015
Floyd Mayweather Drops Almost $5 Million On Extremely Limited Hypercaron Aug 26, 2015
Susan Lucci Earnings
- All My Children$10,000/week
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The Fascinating Ups And Downs Behind The Multi-Million Dollar "Happy Birthday" Royalty WarIf "Happy Birthday" becomes public domain, it'll cost the rights holder, Warner Music Group, millions in licensing fees.
- Which Celebrity Has The Most Valuable Twitter Account?Recently, we learned a single tweet from LeBron James can be worth close to $140,000, but as it turns out, there is one guy whose tweets are worth even more.
- Top 5 Most Costly Natural Disasters In HistoryNatural disasters are uncontrollable and capable of causing astronomical damages. Check out the top 5 most costly disasters of all time!
- How Jamie Siminoff Turned 'Shark Tank' Loss Into A $28 Million WinAs consolation prizes go, this definitely beats a set of steak knives.