Stockard Channing net worth: Stockard Channing is an American actress who has a net worth of $5 million dollars. Stockard Channing, also known as Susan Antonia Williams Stockard, was born in New York, New York and graduated from Radcliffe College, where she majored in History and Literature. She began her professional performing career in experimental theater productions in Boston in the late 60s. She then returned to New York, where she made her Broadway debut in "Two Gentleman of Verona – The Musical" in 1971. She went on to a very successful career in the theater, and in film and television productions. She is most widely recognized for her performances in such television productions as, "The Girl Most Likely To…", "Out of Practice", and "The West Wing", and for her work in such films as, "Grease", "Six Degrees of Separation", "To Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything! Julie Newmar", and "The First Wives Club". She has also starred in numerous Broadway productions, and has been nominated for seven Tony Awards, and has won one.
Stockard Channing Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Stockard Channing against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Feb 13, 1944 (71 years old)
Actor, Voice Actor
United States of America
5 ft 2 in (1.6 m)
Susan Antonia Williams Stockard, Susan Williams Antonia Stockard, Susan Stockard
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The 10 Most Expensive eBay Auctions Of All Timeon Nov 27, 2015
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3on Nov 25, 2015
The Five Wealthiest Drug Lords Of All Timeon Nov 23, 2015
How Martin Selig Escaped Nazi Germany, Reshaped The City's Skyline And Became A Billionaireon Nov 27, 2015
Derek Jeter And 50 Cent Are At The Center Of A Lawsuit Over Underwearon Nov 26, 2015
Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini Huracánon Nov 27, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- BMW Showoff Vs. Side Of Mountain. Who You Got?If you ever own a BMW and you feel like showing off your driving skills, please don't follow this guy's example...
- Dodgers Give 18-Year-Old Cuban Prospect Yusniel Diaz $15.5 Million BonusThe Dodgers are not scared to spend money, so when they decided they really wanted Cuban prospect Yasniel Diaz, they made sure they got him by offering him a $15.5 million bonus.
- Billionaire Roundup: All The Turkeys That Are Fit For StuffingWhile many Americans are prepping to roast Tom Turkey and raise a glass in a toast, the world's billionaires are off doing what billionaires do- spending money, helping the world, preparing for fatherhood, detailing what happened when they were kidnapped… you know, just a typical day in the life of a billionaire.
- Former MLB Great Lenny Dykstra Suing Police For $15 Million Over Alleged BeatingAt one time, Lenny Dykstra was a former World Series champion loved and adored by millions of fans. Now he is a former felon suing the county of Los Angeles for $15 million claiming he suffered brain damage during a jail beating.