Stephanie Zimbalist net worth: Stephanie Zimbalist is an American actress who has a net worth of $3 million. Stephanie Zimbalist earned her net worth from a successful acting career that has spanned more than 35 years. Born in New York, Zimbalist moved to Los Angeles with her family and started quickly started her acting career. From a young age, she started appearing in films, including The Triangle Factory Fire Sandal (1978), The Awakening (1980) and The Best Place To Be (1979). Zimbalist also made appearances in several TV series including NBC's 1980 program Remington Steele, starring alongside Pierce Brosnan and Doris Roberts. She took the lead role in the Emmy award-winning TV film Caroline (1990). In theater, Zimbalist is a regular in California's Rubicon Theater, winning the Robby Awards for her performance in The Rainmaker in 2001. Throughout the nineties, Zimbalist continued to be a regular in the theater world, mainly featuring in plays about 19th century artists. In 2009 she appeared in a one-woman play, portraying the iconic Audrey Hepburn, in Tea at Five. Zimbalist is also an award-winning author, receiving a Listen Up award for her audio books, The Girls and the Queen.
Stephanie Zimbalist Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Stephanie Zimbalist against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Oct 8, 1956 (59 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 4 in (1.65 m)
Soulja Boy Claims He Just Signed A $400 Million Dealon May 4, 2016
Prince's Alleged Love Child May Stand to Inherit His Entire Fortuneon May 5, 2016
Dirk Nowitzki Is Giving Up A Lot Of Money To Stay With The Maverickson May 5, 2016
Billionaire Roundup: Cinqo De Mayo Editionon May 6, 2016
Skip Bayless Left ESPN For A REALLY Big Paydayon May 4, 2016
Dana White Making An Expensive Mistake By Not Putting Conor McGregor Back on UFC 200 Fight Card?on May 5, 2016
Conor McGregor Offered $2-3 Million To Fight For Rival Promotionson May 5, 2016
Now That Kobe Bryant Has Retired, How Is He Going To Spend His Money?on May 3, 2016
The Strange Solitary World Of $140 Million Celtic Singer Enyaon May 3, 2016
Why Is Over Half Of Prince's Fortune Going To The Government?on May 4, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- One Of The World's Largest Data Leaks Has Named A Number Of Billionaires In Possible Illegal Financial ActivitiesThe documents, consisting of more than 2.6 terabytes of data, have ties to more than 130 politicians, and at least 29 billionaires. Who all has been implicated so far?
- Lack Of Faith Forces Leicester Fan To Miss Out On Turning 73 Cents Into $3,600There are a lot of euphoric Leicester City fans right about now, since their team has officially won the Premier League. However, there is going to be at least one who is somber. He or she could have turned 73 cents into thousands – but didn't.
- If Yahoo's CEO is Fired, She Gets $55 MillionGetting fired by your employer is never a good thing, but how would you like $55 million to make up for it?
- Warren Buffett Credits His Diet For Longevity And Happiness – And You Won't Believe What He Eats!Billionaire investor Warren Buffett is in remarkably good health at 85 years old. He claims his unconventional diet is the key to his happiness and longevity.