Sophia Loren net worth and salary: Sophia Loren is an Italian actress and model who has a net worth of $75 million dollars. Sophia Loren was born Sofia Villani Sociolone in Rome, Italy in September 1934. Sofia entered a beauty pageant when she was 14 years old. She took acting lessons and appeared in minor roles. She signed with Paramount pictures in the late 1950s. She starred in the movies Houseboat, That Kind of Woman, and It Started in Naples before her break in Two Women. She earned the Academy Award for Best Actress in 1962. Loren became the first actor to win an Academy Award for a foreign-language performance. She has won six David di Donatello Awards for Best Actress, holding the record. She took time off to focus on her family but appeared in American Movies such as Nine and Grumpier Old Men. She has also won a Grammy, five Golden Globes, an Honorary Academy Award in 1991 and the Cecil B. DeMille Award for lifetime achievement in 1995. In 1999 she filed a lawsuit against several adult websites that posted altered nude photos of her. She married Carlo Ponti, Sr. in 1966 and the couple had two children. As of 2014 Loren had 94 acting credits.
Sophia Loren Net Worth
Date of Birth
Sep 20, 1934 (81 years old)
5 ft 8 in (1.74 m)
Sofia Lazzaro, Stuzzicadente, The Stick, Lella, Toothpick, Sofia Villani Scicolone, Sofia Loren, Sofia Scicolone, Italian Marilyn Monroe
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home Countryon Jun 26, 2016
Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism Chargeson Jun 26, 2016
Sophia Loren Earnings
Click to Expand
- Man of La Mancha$750,000
- The Fall of the Roman Empire$1,000,000
- El Cid$750,000
- The Pride and the Passion$200,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With CarCrosby was driving near his home in Santa Ynez Valley when he struck Jose Luquin, who was jogging on the side of the road with his son. He has agreed to pay $3.0 million in damages to settle the suit.
- Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into FranchiseesWhat makes Dutch Bros. Coffee different from other coffee franchises? Founder Travis Boersma's deep commitment to his customers.
- Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National TeamLeo Messi showed why he's arguably the best player in the world against the U.S. Men's National Team. His wallet backs up that claim, too.
- SoftBank CEO Nikesh Arora Steps Down For Masayoshi SonWhy is Masayoshi coming back as leader of SoftBank after offering the job to Arora? What does he have planned?