Sophia Loren net worth and salary: Sophia Loren is an Italian actress and model who has a net worth of $75 million dollars. Sophia Loren was born Sofia Villani Sociolone in Rome, Italy in September 1934. Sofia entered a beauty pageant when she was 14 years old. She took acting lessons and appeared in minor roles. She signed with Paramount pictures in the late 1950s. She starred in the movies Houseboat, That Kind of Woman, and It Started in Naples before her break in Two Women. She earned the Academy Award for Best Actress in 1962. Loren became the first actor to win an Academy Award for a foreign-language performance. She has won six David di Donatello Awards for Best Actress, holding the record. She took time off to focus on her family but appeared in American Movies such as Nine and Grumpier Old Men. She has also won a Grammy, five Golden Globes, an Honorary Academy Award in 1991 and the Cecil B. DeMille Award for lifetime achievement in 1995. In 1999 she filed a lawsuit against several adult websites that posted altered nude photos of her. She married Carlo Ponti, Sr. in 1966 and the couple had two children. As of 2014 Loren had 94 acting credits.
Sophia Loren Net Worth
Date of Birth
Sep 20, 1934 (81 years old)
5 ft 8 in (1.74 m)
Sofia Lazzaro, Stuzzicadente, The Stick, Lella, Toothpick, Sofia Villani Scicolone, Sofia Loren, Sofia Scicolone, Italian Marilyn Monroe
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.on Feb 8, 2016
"Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social Mediaon Feb 10, 2016
Is Vladimir Putin Secretly Sitting On A $200 Billion Fortune?on Feb 8, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
Boxing Legend Mike Tyson Pays $2.5 Million For Huge Las Vegas Mansionon Feb 8, 2016
The 10 Most Expensive TV Shows Ever Madeon Feb 10, 2016
The Wealth Gap: The Richest 62 People In The World Vs. Everyone Elseon Feb 8, 2016
Jeff Beacher Offers $90 Million For Playboy Mansion, Hef And Allon Feb 9, 2016
The 10 Most Successful NBA Ownerson Feb 8, 2016
Sophia Loren Earnings
Click to Expand
- Man of La Mancha$750,000
- The Fall of the Roman Empire$1,000,000
- El Cid$750,000
- The Pride and the Passion$200,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- How Daisy Fuentes Went From MTV VJ To A $300 Million Retail TycoonMTV's most famous Latina VJ may be off the air, but she's still breaking boundaries in business and beauty.
- The Saudi Royal Family Gave The Malaysian Prime Minister $700 Million Cash... Just For Funsies!A corruption probe by the Malaysian attorney general found that a transfer of funds from the Saudi Arabian royal family to Razak's bank account in the amount of almost $700 million was just a "gift."
- These Four Celebrities Lost HUGE Lawsuits And Paid The Price!Being rich and famous doesn't always mean an automatic get out of jail free card. In fact, these four celebrities lost huge lawsuits and are paying the price.
- Elon Musk Has Lost $3.3 Billion In The Last Few MonthsElon Musk's space rockets aren't the only things crashing and burning. Musk lost $3.3 billion in the past year, as stock in solar panel installer SolarCity and high-end electric car maker Tesla plummet.