Sophia Loren net worth and salary: Sophia Loren is an Italian actress and model who has a net worth of $75 million dollars. Sophia Loren was born Sofia Villani Sociolone in Rome, Italy in September 1934. Sofia entered a beauty pageant when she was 14 years old. She took acting lessons and appeared in minor roles. She signed with Paramount pictures in the late 1950s. She starred in the movies Houseboat, That Kind of Woman, and It Started in Naples before her break in Two Women. She earned the Academy Award for Best Actress in 1962. Loren became the first actor to win an Academy Award for a foreign-language performance. She has won six David di Donatello Awards for Best Actress, holding the record. She took time off to focus on her family but appeared in American Movies such as Nine and Grumpier Old Men. She has also won a Grammy, five Golden Globes, an Honorary Academy Award in 1991 and the Cecil B. DeMille Award for lifetime achievement in 1995. In 1999 she filed a lawsuit against several adult websites that posted altered nude photos of her. She married Carlo Ponti, Sr. in 1966 and the couple had two children. As of 2014 Loren had 94 acting credits.
Sophia Loren Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Sep 20, 1934
5 ft 8 in (1.74 m)
Sofia Lazzaro, Stuzzicadente, The Stick, Lella, Toothpick, Sofia Villani Scicolone, Sofia Loren, Sofia Scicolone, Italian Marilyn Monroe
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
Top 10 Athletes Turned Entrepreneurson Aug 28, 2015
Dr. Dre's 'Compton' Album Sales Dip 85% In A Week... And We May Know The Reason Whyon Aug 26, 2015
Would You Accept $3 Million To Perform At A Wedding? Not If Your Name Is Taylor Swift...on Aug 27, 2015
Floyd Mayweather Drops Almost $5 Million On Extremely Limited Hypercaron Aug 26, 2015
Rapper T.I. On The Hook For $4.5 Million In Unpaid Taxeson Aug 28, 2015
A Subway Franchisee Claims Subway Knew About Jared Fogle's Interest In Kids For Years, But Did Nothing About Iton Aug 28, 2015
50 Cent Agrees To Re-List Connecticut Mansion As Part Of Bankruptcy Filingon Aug 27, 2015
Fetty Wap Keeps Destroying Music Records...on Aug 27, 2015
The Real Life Story Behind N.W.A. Manager Jerry Helleron Aug 28, 2015
Sophia Loren Earnings
Click to Expand
- Man of La Mancha$750,000
- The Fall of the Roman Empire$1,000,000
- El Cid$750,000
- The Pride and the Passion$200,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Amazing Car Of The Day: The Ferrari LaFerrariThe Ferrari LaFerrari is truly an amazing car and ranks as the 9th most expensive car in the world at $1.4 million.
- Mind-Boggling Beverly Hills Estate Hits The Market For $135 MillionIf you've recently become a billionaire and you're looking to upgrade your home... this might do the trick.
- Buffalo Bills Could Soon Have Over $250 Million In Contracts On The Defensive FrontBetween the three, that's a total of $163.3 million in contracts. If the team wants to keep Marcell Dareus in the fold, they are going to have to pay him a bundle. Rumor has it they are willing to do so, and have offered him a six-year deal worth $90 million.
- Michael Jordan Has Zero Influence On Who Wears His Shoes, And The Reason Why Is Kind Of Strange...To make sure Michael Jordan can't gain a competitive advantage by promising shoe deals to players, the league does not allow him to decide who gets a deal and who doesn't.