Sophia Loren net worth and salary: Sophia Loren is an Italian actress and model who has a net worth of $75 million dollars. Sophia Loren was born Sofia Villani Sociolone in Rome, Italy in September 1934. Sofia entered a beauty pageant when she was 14 years old. She took acting lessons and appeared in minor roles. She signed with Paramount pictures in the late 1950s. She starred in the movies Houseboat, That Kind of Woman, and It Started in Naples before her break in Two Women. She earned the Academy Award for Best Actress in 1962. Loren became the first actor to win an Academy Award for a foreign-language performance. She has won six David di Donatello Awards for Best Actress, holding the record. She took time off to focus on her family but appeared in American Movies such as Nine and Grumpier Old Men. She has also won a Grammy, five Golden Globes, an Honorary Academy Award in 1991 and the Cecil B. DeMille Award for lifetime achievement in 1995. In 1999 she filed a lawsuit against several adult websites that posted altered nude photos of her. She married Carlo Ponti, Sr. in 1966 and the couple had two children. As of 2014 Loren had 94 acting credits.
Sophia Loren Net Worth
Date of Birth
Sep 20, 1934 (81 years old)
5 ft 8 in (1.74 m)
Sofia Lazzaro, Stuzzicadente, The Stick, Lella, Toothpick, Sofia Villani Scicolone, Sofia Loren, Sofia Scicolone, Italian Marilyn Monroe
Kylie Jenner Buys A $6M House: A Peek Inside the A-List Fantasyon May 25, 2016
A Judge Has Ordered Master P To Pay His Ex-Wife A Hefty Sumon May 25, 2016
Florida Judge Upholds Hulk Hogan's $140 Million Gawker Judgmenton May 25, 2016
Three NYC Doorman Set To Inherit Multi Million Dollar Fortune Unless The Humane Society Gets It Insteadon May 26, 2016
LeBron James Vs. Dr. Dre - Who Will Become A Billionaire First?on May 24, 2016
Did Soulja Boy Really Just Sign A $400 Million Endorsement Deal? Kind of. Here's The Scoop...on May 23, 2016
Shaquille O'Neal Makes Big Entrance Into The Auto Insurance Industryon May 25, 2016
The Rise Of Technology Has Created A New Era Of Super-Wealthy Americanson May 26, 2016
Richard Gere Slashes $11M From Hamptons Home Asking Priceon May 24, 2016
How Long Does It Take To Make As Much As The Richest Person In Your Country?on May 25, 2016
Sophia Loren Earnings
Click to Expand
- Man of La Mancha$750,000
- The Fall of the Roman Empire$1,000,000
- El Cid$750,000
- The Pride and the Passion$200,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Why Did Donald Trump Receive a Tax Break For NYC Residents Who Make Less Than $500k?Donald Trump claims to earn a multi-millionaire-dollar income and have a multi-billionaire-dollar worth. But he received AND pocketed a $300 tax break for NYC residents who make less than $500k.
- British Artists Made More Money Off Of Vinyl Sales Than From YouTube StreamingHow did British artists make more money off of vinyl sales than from YouTube streaming?
- The Atlanta Falcons' New Stadium Will Offer Very Cheap Concessions - Thanks Arthur Blank!Eating overpriced concessions is one of the most fundamental traditions in American sports, but fans at the upcoming new Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta will have the option not to participate.
- Alanis Morissette Sues Business ManagerAlanis Morissette has fired her manager, Jonathan Schwartz, and is suing him for upwards of $15 million. Morissette claims Schwartz has been stealing millions from her accounts without her knowledge or consent.