Shirley MacLaine net worth: Shirley MacLaine is an American film and theater actress, singer, dancer, activist and author who has a net worth of $50 million. Originally named Shirley MacLean Beaty, she has enjoyed an impressive professional career for more than six decades. MacLaine made her big break in the mid-1950s with the Broadway musical The Pajama Game. Once Hal Wallis saw her incredible performance, MacLaine concluded a contract with Paramount Pictures. Then followed her big film debut in Alfred Hitchcock's The Trouble with Harry in 1955, which brought her a Golden Globe Award for New Star of the Year – Actress. Since, she has established herself as a prominent actress at the time landing roles in classics like Can-Can, The Apartment, Sweet Charity, Irma La Douce and Terms of Endearment. Over the years, she has appeared in more than fifty films, has been nominated for an Academy Award six times, has received three Emmys, ten Golden Globes and received the Oscar for Best Actress in 1984. Apart from her involvement in theater and movies, she is an outspoken advocate for civil rights and liberties and spiritual understanding. While as a writer, she has sold more than 20,000,000 copies of her nine international bestsellers, most of which are autobiographical works dealing with her spiritual beliefs and her Hollywood career. In 2012, MacLaine received the highest honor for a career in film, the 40th AFI Life Achievement Award, by the American Film Institute. Appreciating freedom, Shirley was in an open marriage with businessman Steve Parker until their divorce in 1982. They had one daughter together and both had affairs with other people.
Shirley MacLaine Net Worth
Date of Birth
Apr 24, 1934 (82 years old)
Actor, Dancer, Singer, Author, Screenwriter, Film Producer, Activist, Film director
United States of America
5 ft 6 in (1.7 m)
Shirley Maclane, Shirley MacLean Beaty, Powerhouse, Shirley MacLean Beatty, Shirley McLaine
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
Meet Shaun Attwood: English Millionaire Stockbroker Who Became The Ecstasy Kingpin Of Arizonaon Jun 29, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found Deadon Jun 28, 2016
LeBron James Will Make More Money Somewhere Else Than He Would Re-Signing With The Cavson Jun 29, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
This $28.5M Villa Is San Francisco's Most Expensive Listingon Jun 29, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Shirley MacLaine Earnings
Click to Expand
- Two Mules for Sister Sara$800,00010% of the profits
- Sweet Charity$800,000% of profit
- Irma la Douce$350,0007.5% of profit
- The Apartment$175,000
- Some Came Running$37,500
- Around the World in Eighty Days$6,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Dez Bryant Is Being Sued For Leaving A Rental Home In Disgusting ConditionIn the latest story of an athlete leaving a rental home in less than stellar shape, Cowboys receiver Dez Bryant is being sued for wreaking havoc on a property he lived in for less than two years.
- Von Miller Will Sit Out Next Season If No Deal By July 15If July 15th rolls around and the Broncos haven't offered Miller enough cash, they will likely lose their superstar linebacker forever.
- Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 MillionAccording to the SEC, Ash Narayan fraudulently invested over $30 million of the athletes' money in The Ticket Reserve, a failing online ticketing platform.
- Is Israel Building A $5 Billion Artificial Island Off The Gaza Coast?The Israeli government is considering a proposal to build an artificial island off the small Gaza Strip coast for $5 billion. The island would be used mainly as an airport and seaport.