Sherry Stringfield net worth: Sherry Stringfield is an American actress who has a net worth of $4 million dollars. Sherry Lea Stringfield was born in Colorado Springs, Colorado in June 1967. She is best known for playing Dr. Susan Lewis on the NBA drama ER. Stringfield appeared in plays and musicals in high school. She attended the Acting Conservatory of SUNY at Purchase and roomed with Parker Posey. She appeared in many off-Broadway plays. In 1989 she got her first role in Guiding Light that lasted until 1991. From 1993 to 1994 she starred as Laura in NYPD Blue. Sherry was one of the original cast members of the NBC medical drama ER which started in 1994. In the show's third season Stringfield left the show. She rejoined the cast in 2001 after her daughter was born. She stayed with the show until its finale in 2009. After ER she taught at her alma matter and directed several plays. She appeared in the films Autumn in New York and 54. She has also appeared in the shows Touch by an Angel, Third Watch, Company Town, Tell Me You Love Me, Shark, Law & Order, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, and Under the Dome. As part of the cast of ER Sherry won Screen Actors Guild Awards in 1996 and 1997. She also won a Viewers for Quality Television Q Award for Best Actress in a Quality Drama Series in 1996. She has been nominated for two Golden Globes and three Primetime Emmy Awards. She was formerly married to Larry E. Joseph and had two children together.
Sherry Stringfield Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Sherry Stringfield against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jun 24, 1967 (48 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 7 in (1.702 m)
Sherry Lea Stringfield
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Asia's Richest Man Is Quietly Investing Billions In Americaon Nov 28, 2015
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's One-Of-A-Kind, Once Upon A Time In Shaolin Sells For 'Millions'on Nov 28, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
Billionaire Roundup: Donald Sterling Gets A Verdict, Mark Cuban's Hoverboard, Robots Are Coming To Take Over Your Job, And A Billionaire Shakeupon Nov 28, 2015
The 10 Most Expensive eBay Auctions Of All Timeon Nov 27, 2015
This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3on Nov 25, 2015
Mark Cuban Pays Out $30K For Swearing At Charity Eventon Nov 28, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini HuracánThe Lamborghini Huracán is a luxury sports car that began production in 2014. The Huracán, which means "hurricane" in Spanish, was Lamborghini's replacement for
- How Martin Selig Escaped Nazi Germany, Reshaped The City's Skyline And Became A BillionaireFor Seattle residents, the name Martin Selig is nearly eponymous with their celebrated city skyline. However, the billionaire real estate developer is not a native. Selig escaped Nazi Germany to build a fortune in the Pacific Northwest.
- BMW Showoff Vs. Side Of Mountain. Who You Got?If you ever own a BMW and you feel like showing off your driving skills, please don't follow this guy's example...
- Derek Jeter And 50 Cent Are At The Center Of A Lawsuit Over UnderwearAn underwear company is suing Derek Jeter, and somehow 50 Cent is involved...