Shannon Elizabeth Net Worth: Shannon Elizabeth is an American actress and former fashion model who has a net worth of $9 million dollars. Shannon Elizabeth is probably most widely recognized for her role in the film, "American Pie". She has also worked on multiple television series and reality television shows, appeared in Playboy and Maxim Magazines, and is a championship poker player. She was born Shannon Elizabeth Fadal on September 7, 1973, in Houston, Texas. Shannon Elizabeth made her breakthrough after she played a voluptuous Czechoslovakian exchange student in the teen comedy American Pie. The movie not only put Elizabeth on the map, but it also helped her establish herself as a sex symbol, securing appearances in Playboy and Maxim magazines. Her subsequent turns included such funny features as Scary Movie (2000), Tom Cats (2001), American Pie II (2001) as well as the offbeat comedy Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back (with Matt Damon and Eliza Dushku). Apart from the above, she has also appeared in horror movies like Thirteen Ghosts (2001) and Cursed (2005). In 2008, she put her skills on display in the 2008 poker flick Deal, as an accomplished poker player starring with Burt Reynolds. But it turns out, Elizabeth loves to play poker when she is not working and she even goes on to describe it as her second career. She is a common Las Vegas visitor, going to the sin city at least three times a month to play poker with some of the top Poker players in the United States. As for her personal life, Shannon Elizabeth is divorced, being married only once to Joseph D. Reitman (2002-2005).
Shannon Elizabeth Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Shannon Elizabeth against
- Random Celebrity
Date of Birth
Sep 7, 1973 (42 years old)
Actor, Fashion Model, Film Producer, Professional Poker Player
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.75 m)
Shannon Elizabeth Fadal
MASSIVE Payday May Bring Floyd Mayweather Out Of Retirementon May 2, 2016
UFC Owners Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta Are About To Make Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollarson Apr 29, 2016
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
The Top 10 College Majors Of Billionaireson May 2, 2016
An Inappropriate Tweet Cost Laremy Tunsil $8-13 Million At The NFL Drafton Apr 29, 2016
Prince's Family Heads To Court Over $300 Million Net Worthon May 2, 2016
Saudi Arabia's $2 Trillion Push to End Oil Dependencyon May 2, 2016
Chobani Founder Does It Again: Employee Stock Deal Could Make Some Of Them Millions!on May 1, 2016
Led Zeppelin Headed To Trial Over Stairway To Heaven Plagiarism Accusationson May 1, 2016
The Billionaire Developer Who Changed The Way Southern Californians Shopon May 2, 2016
Shannon Elizabeth Earnings
- American Reunion$600,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- These Are The World's 10 Wealthiest Real Estate TycoonsReal estate is almost always a good investment and these 10 people prove that. They are the wealthiest real estate tycoons in the world, with a combined net worth of $123 billion. They have made the bulk of their net worth from real estate development, management, and/or investment.
- Billionaire Roundup: Shenanigans, Bamboozling, And Other Problems Of The 1%As the 2016 U.S. presidential campaign marches on, more and more bizarre things keep happening. Billionaire George Soros has been analyzing China's economy and he notices a troubling pattern, and remember when Sheldon Adelson bought the Las Vegas Review Journal and people started freaking out? Well now one respected columnist has a real reason to worry.
- Original Handwritten "Laws of Base Ball" Sold For $3.26 Million At AuctionThe documents dating back to the 1800s and now known as the "Laws of Base Ball" are now an incredibly valuable historical object, having fetched $3.26 million at auction over the weekend.
- Millionaire Coal Baron Gets One-Year Prison Sentence for Mine Safety ConspiracyThe millionaire former-CEO of a coal mining company was recently sentenced to a one-year prison term and a $250,000 fine after he was found guilty of violating mine safety standards. In 2010, an explosion linked to unsafe working conditions in one of his company's mines killed 29 workers.