Shannon Elizabeth Net Worth: Shannon Elizabeth is an American actress and former fashion model who has a net worth of $9 million dollars. Shannon Elizabeth is probably most widely recognized for her role in the film, "American Pie". She has also worked on multiple television series and reality television shows, appeared in Playboy and Maxim Magazines, and is a championship poker player. She was born Shannon Elizabeth Fadal on September 7, 1973, in Houston, Texas. Shannon Elizabeth made her breakthrough after she played a voluptuous Czechoslovakian exchange student in the teen comedy American Pie. The movie not only put Elizabeth on the map, but it also helped her establish herself as a sex symbol, securing appearances in Playboy and Maxim magazines. Her subsequent turns included such funny features as Scary Movie (2000), Tom Cats (2001), American Pie II (2001) as well as the offbeat comedy Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back (with Matt Damon and Eliza Dushku). Apart from the above, she has also appeared in horror movies like Thirteen Ghosts (2001) and Cursed (2005). In 2008, she put her skills on display in the 2008 poker flick Deal, as an accomplished poker player starring with Burt Reynolds. But it turns out, Elizabeth loves to play poker when she is not working and she even goes on to describe it as her second career. She is a common Las Vegas visitor, going to the sin city at least three times a month to play poker with some of the top Poker players in the United States. As for her personal life, Shannon Elizabeth is divorced, being married only once to Joseph D. Reitman (2002-2005).
Shannon Elizabeth Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Shannon Elizabeth against
- Random Celebrity
Date of Birth
Sep 7, 1973 (42 years old)
Actor, Fashion Model, Film Producer, Professional Poker Player
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.75 m)
Shannon Elizabeth Fadal
Kylie Jenner Buys A $6M House: A Peek Inside the A-List Fantasyon May 25, 2016
Florida Judge Upholds Hulk Hogan's $140 Million Gawker Judgmenton May 25, 2016
A Judge Has Ordered Master P To Pay His Ex-Wife A Hefty Sumon May 25, 2016
LeBron James Vs. Dr. Dre - Who Will Become A Billionaire First?on May 24, 2016
Shaquille O'Neal Makes Big Entrance Into The Auto Insurance Industryon May 25, 2016
Did Soulja Boy Really Just Sign A $400 Million Endorsement Deal? Kind of. Here's The Scoop...on May 23, 2016
How Long Does It Take To Make As Much As The Richest Person In Your Country?on May 25, 2016
Richard Gere Slashes $11M From Hamptons Home Asking Priceon May 24, 2016
Conor McGregor Wants $100 Million To Fight Floyd Mayweather... And Showtime Is Considering It!on May 23, 2016
Alanis Morissette Sues Business Manageron May 25, 2016
Shannon Elizabeth Earnings
- American Reunion$600,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- The Rise Of Technology Has Created A New Era Of Super-Wealthy AmericansThe "American Dream" is alive and well, if you operate in the tech or hedge fund space…
- Three NYC Doorman Set To Inherit Multi Million Dollar Fortune Unless The Humane Society Gets It InsteadAlicia Corning Clark passed away in February at the age of 79. She had no children, family, or friends. She did, however, have a $17 million fortune and three doormen at her Fifth Avenue apartment building she was fond of.
- Why Did Donald Trump Receive a Tax Break For NYC Residents Who Make Less Than $500k?Donald Trump claims to earn a multi-millionaire-dollar income and have a multi-billionaire-dollar worth. But he received AND pocketed a $300 tax break for NYC residents who make less than $500k.
- British Artists Made More Money Off Of Vinyl Sales Than From YouTube StreamingHow did British artists make more money off of vinyl sales than from YouTube streaming?