Seann William Scott Net Worth: Seann William Scott is an American actor who has a net worth of $25 million dollars. Born October 3, 1976 in Cottage Grove, Minnesota, Seann William Scott is best known for his role as Steve Stifler in the American Pie movie franchise. He is also known for his appearances in the films Final Destination, Road Trip, Dude, Where's My Car?, Evolution, Bulletproof Monk, The Rundown, The Dukes of Hazzard, Role Models, Cop Out and Goon. Seann William Scott was discovered at a talent competition in Los Angeles and almost immediately flown to New York by ABC to test for All My Children (1970). His face has also been seen in his basketball-playing appearance on a national Sunny Delight commercial and the recent American Express campaign with Magic Johnson. Seann also appeared on Something So Right (1996) for ABC. Seann shot a lead role in Aerosmith's music video Hole in My Soul from the Nine Lives CD. Previously, he has worked with Mark-Paul Gosselaar of Saved by the Bell (1989) and Talia Shire of Rocky (1976) on the NBC movie of the week, Born Into Exile (1997), and had a recurring role in the Warner Brothers TV series, Unhappily Ever After (1995). He also appeared on Sweet Valley High (1994). In 2003, he hosted the MTV Movie Awards. On March 16, 2011, Scott was admitted to a treatment facility reportedly for health and personal issues. Though details were never formally released, on April 13th it was reported that Scott had successfully completed the treatment program. In March 2012, Scott confirmed that he was engaged to model Lindsay Frimodt, but in January of 2013, US Weekly reported that the engagement had ended and that the two had split, but would remain friends.
Seann William Scott Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Seann William Scott against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Seann William Scott
Date of Birth
Oct 3, 1976 (39 years old)
Actor, Comedian, Film Producer, Voice Actor
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.8 m)
Seann W. Scott, Sean W. Scott, Seann Scott, Sean William Scott
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With Caron Jun 27, 2016
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Seann William Scott Earnings
- American Reunion$5,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Von Miller Will Sit Out Next Season If No Deal By July 15If July 15th rolls around and the Broncos haven't offered Miller enough cash, they will likely lose their superstar linebacker forever.
- Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 MillionAccording to the SEC, Ash Narayan fraudulently invested over $30 million of the athletes' money in The Ticket Reserve, a failing online ticketing platform.
- Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found DeadAfter being charged last week with making $25 million off of insider trading bets, 44-year-old hedge fund manager Sanjay Valvani was found dead from an apparent suicide.
- Is Israel Building A $5 Billion Artificial Island Off The Gaza Coast?The Israeli government is considering a proposal to build an artificial island off the small Gaza Strip coast for $5 billion. The island would be used mainly as an airport and seaport.