Seann William Scott Net Worth: Seann William Scott is an American actor who has a net worth of $25 million dollars. Born October 3, 1976 in Cottage Grove, Minnesota, Seann William Scott is best known for his role as Steve Stifler in the American Pie movie franchise. He is also known for his appearances in the films Final Destination, Road Trip, Dude, Where's My Car?, Evolution, Bulletproof Monk, The Rundown, The Dukes of Hazzard, Role Models, Cop Out and Goon. Seann William Scott was discovered at a talent competition in Los Angeles and almost immediately flown to New York by ABC to test for All My Children (1970). His face has also been seen in his basketball-playing appearance on a national Sunny Delight commercial and the recent American Express campaign with Magic Johnson. Seann also appeared on Something So Right (1996) for ABC. Seann shot a lead role in Aerosmith's music video Hole in My Soul from the Nine Lives CD. Previously, he has worked with Mark-Paul Gosselaar of Saved by the Bell (1989) and Talia Shire of Rocky (1976) on the NBC movie of the week, Born Into Exile (1997), and had a recurring role in the Warner Brothers TV series, Unhappily Ever After (1995). He also appeared on Sweet Valley High (1994). In 2003, he hosted the MTV Movie Awards. On March 16, 2011, Scott was admitted to a treatment facility reportedly for health and personal issues. Though details were never formally released, on April 13th it was reported that Scott had successfully completed the treatment program. In March 2012, Scott confirmed that he was engaged to model Lindsay Frimodt, but in January of 2013, US Weekly reported that the engagement had ended and that the two had split, but would remain friends.
Seann William Scott Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Seann William Scott against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Seann William Scott
Date of Birth
Oct 3, 1976 (39 years old)
Actor, Comedian, Film Producer, Voice Actor
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.8 m)
Seann W. Scott, Sean W. Scott, Seann Scott, Sean William Scott
Inside Barack And Michelle Obama's New $5.3M Post-Presidential Mansionon May 27, 2016
Johnny Depp Doesn't Want to Give Amber Heard a Dime Of His $400 Million Net Worthon May 27, 2016
New Panama Papers Leak Revels Billionaire George Soros's Link To Weapons And Intelligence Dealingson May 28, 2016
Kim Kardashian's Stylist Makes An Insane Amount Of Money Every Yearon May 27, 2016
Malaysian Teen Spends Her Accidental Fortune on Designer Clothes and Accessorieson May 28, 2016
Billionaire Investor Peter Thiel Admits to Funding Hulk Hogan's Suit Against Gawkeron May 28, 2016
Meet John Catsimatidis: Billionaire Grocery Store Mogul Who Is Making A Play For North American Oil Independenceon May 28, 2016
Kylie Jenner Buys A $6M House: A Peek Inside the A-List Fantasyon May 25, 2016
A Judge Has Ordered Master P To Pay His Ex-Wife A Hefty Sumon May 25, 2016
The Richest Person In America's 50 Largest Citieson May 29, 2016
Seann William Scott Earnings
- American Reunion$5,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Nick Denton May Be Forced To Sell Gawker To Pay Legal JudgmentsThere are rumors Nick Denton will sell Gawker Media to raise funds for his appeal against Hulk Hogan. But who is the unnamed buyer and how can they purchase the company so cheaply?
- How Did 27 Giant Companies Make Billions in Profits Without Paying ANY Income Taxes?In 2015, 27 corporations raked in profits without paying ANY income taxes to Uncle Sam. How did they escape the tax man?
- Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer Takes Home an Extra $14 MillionYahoo's CEO Marissa Mayer is currently seeing the company she runs continue on its steady decline. But that didn't stop her from taking home an extra $14 million on top of her $1 million salary.
- Phil Mickelson Shoots Even Par in Insider Trading CasePhil Mickelson narrowly escaped criminal charges from insider trading allegations made by the SEC, but still owes over $1 million in fines.