Seann William Scott Net Worth: Seann William Scott is an American actor who has a net worth of $25 million dollars. Born October 3, 1976 in Cottage Grove, Minnesota, Seann William Scott is best known for his role as Steve Stifler in the American Pie movie franchise. He is also known for his appearances in the films Final Destination, Road Trip, Dude, Where's My Car?, Evolution, Bulletproof Monk, The Rundown, The Dukes of Hazzard, Role Models, Cop Out and Goon. Seann William Scott was discovered at a talent competition in Los Angeles and almost immediately flown to New York by ABC to test for All My Children (1970). His face has also been seen in his basketball-playing appearance on a national Sunny Delight commercial and the recent American Express campaign with Magic Johnson. Seann also appeared on Something So Right (1996) for ABC. Seann shot a lead role in Aerosmith's music video Hole in My Soul from the Nine Lives CD. Previously, he has worked with Mark-Paul Gosselaar of Saved by the Bell (1989) and Talia Shire of Rocky (1976) on the NBC movie of the week, Born Into Exile (1997), and had a recurring role in the Warner Brothers TV series, Unhappily Ever After (1995). He also appeared on Sweet Valley High (1994). In 2003, he hosted the MTV Movie Awards. On March 16, 2011, Scott was admitted to a treatment facility reportedly for health and personal issues. Though details were never formally released, on April 13th it was reported that Scott had successfully completed the treatment program. In March 2012, Scott confirmed that he was engaged to model Lindsay Frimodt, but in January of 2013, US Weekly reported that the engagement had ended and that the two had split, but would remain friends.
Seann William Scott Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Seann William Scott against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Seann William Scott
Date of Birth
Oct 3, 1976 (39 years old)
Actor, Comedian, Film Producer, Voice Actor
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.8 m)
Seann W. Scott, Sean W. Scott, Seann Scott, Sean William Scott
What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?on Feb 6, 2016
Ferrari Spider Falls Just Short Of World Recordon Feb 9, 2016
DJ Calvin Harris Putting Sweet Hollywood Hills Home On Market For $9.995 Millionon Feb 10, 2016
Rita Ora Slapped With A $2.4 Million Lawsuit From Roc Nationon Feb 10, 2016
Cindy Crawford Announces Retirement From Modeling... Then Takes It Back!on Feb 10, 2016
"Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social Mediaon Feb 10, 2016
Are Elizabeth Holmes And Her Revolutionary Blood Testing Company Running Out Of Time?on Feb 10, 2016
The 10 Most Expensive TV Shows Ever Madeon Feb 10, 2016
Everything You Need To Know From Super Bowl 50on Feb 10, 2016
Website Reveals Interesting Trends Among The World's Billionaireson Feb 11, 2016
Seann William Scott Earnings
- American Reunion$5,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- How Daisy Fuentes Went From MTV VJ To A $300 Million Retail TycoonMTV's most famous Latina VJ may be off the air, but she's still breaking boundaries in business and beauty.
- The Saudi Royal Family Gave The Malaysian Prime Minister $700 Million Cash... Just For Funsies!A corruption probe by the Malaysian attorney general found that a transfer of funds from the Saudi Arabian royal family to Razak's bank account in the amount of almost $700 million was just a "gift."
- These Four Celebrities Lost HUGE Lawsuits And Paid The Price!Being rich and famous doesn't always mean an automatic get out of jail free card. In fact, these four celebrities lost huge lawsuits and are paying the price.
- Elon Musk Has Lost $3.3 Billion In The Last Few MonthsElon Musk's space rockets aren't the only things crashing and burning. Musk lost $3.3 billion in the past year, as stock in solar panel installer SolarCity and high-end electric car maker Tesla plummet.