Seann William Scott Net Worth: Seann William Scott is an American actor who has a net worth of $25 million dollars. Born October 3, 1976 in Cottage Grove, Minnesota, Seann William Scott is best known for his role as Steve Stifler in the American Pie movie franchise. He is also known for his appearances in the films Final Destination, Road Trip, Dude, Where's My Car?, Evolution, Bulletproof Monk, The Rundown, The Dukes of Hazzard, Role Models, Cop Out and Goon. Seann William Scott was discovered at a talent competition in Los Angeles and almost immediately flown to New York by ABC to test for All My Children (1970). His face has also been seen in his basketball-playing appearance on a national Sunny Delight commercial and the recent American Express campaign with Magic Johnson. Seann also appeared on Something So Right (1996) for ABC. Seann shot a lead role in Aerosmith's music video Hole in My Soul from the Nine Lives CD. Previously, he has worked with Mark-Paul Gosselaar of Saved by the Bell (1989) and Talia Shire of Rocky (1976) on the NBC movie of the week, Born Into Exile (1997), and had a recurring role in the Warner Brothers TV series, Unhappily Ever After (1995). He also appeared on Sweet Valley High (1994). In 2003, he hosted the MTV Movie Awards. On March 16, 2011, Scott was admitted to a treatment facility reportedly for health and personal issues. Though details were never formally released, on April 13th it was reported that Scott had successfully completed the treatment program. In March 2012, Scott confirmed that he was engaged to model Lindsay Frimodt, but in January of 2013, US Weekly reported that the engagement had ended and that the two had split, but would remain friends.
Seann William Scott Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Seann William Scott
Seann W. Scott, Sean W. Scott, Seann Scott, Sean William Scott
Actor, Comedian, Film Producer, Voice Actor
Date of Birth
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.8 m)
The Final, Final, Final Paycheck Numbers For Mayweather-Pacquiao Were Just Released... And They Are Staggering!!!on Jul 3, 2015
How Much Money Has Donald Trump Lost So Far Because Of His Controversial Presidential Campaign?on Jul 4, 2015
Taylor Swift Just Brought A $730 Billion Company To Its Knees With One Blog Poston Jun 22, 2015
Russian Billionaire Andrey Melnichenko Builds World's Largest Sailing Yachton Jul 4, 2015
From Pumping Gas To A $6 Billion Fashion Fortune: The Rags To Riches Story Of Forever 21's Jin Sook And Do Won Changon Jun 23, 2015
LeBron James Finally Found A Buyer For His Incredible $15 Million Miami Compound...on Jul 2, 2015
Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal Pledges Entire $32 Billion Fortune To Charity!on Jul 3, 2015
Once Valued At $2 Billion, Martha Stewart Just Sold Her Empire For $353 Million, Still An Amazing Life Storyon Jun 24, 2015
How Fred DeLuca Turned A $1,000 Loan Into A $2.6 Billion Subway Sandwich Fortune (And Why The Company Is Struggling Today)on Jun 23, 2015
The 5 Most Valuable Start Ups In The World Right Nowon Jul 3, 2015
Seann William Scott Earnings
- American Reunion$5,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- NBA Teams Commit to Over $1.4 Billion in Contracts on First Day of Free AgencyJuly 1 was a big day for NBA teams, players, and fans. Free agency opened up meaning it was time for the future to be secured for teams around the league.
- Russian Billionaire Andrey Melnichenko Builds World's Largest Sailing YachtIt would appear that the White Pearl is the biggest sailing yacht in history so far, easily beating out the previous record-holder!
- How Much Money Has Donald Trump Lost So Far Because Of His Controversial Presidential Campaign?Donald Trump is in the middle of a controversial Presidential campaign that quickly costing him millions and millions of dollars...
- Andy Warhol's 'One Dollar Bill' Just Sold for More Than $30M at AuctionOne Dollar Bill is a painting by Andy Warhol that recently fetched more than $30 million on the auction block at Sotheby's in London.