Seann William Scott Net Worth: Seann William Scott is an American actor who has a net worth of $25 million dollars. Born October 3, 1976 in Cottage Grove, Minnesota, Seann William Scott is best known for his role as Steve Stifler in the American Pie movie franchise. He is also known for his appearances in the films Final Destination, Road Trip, Dude, Where's My Car?, Evolution, Bulletproof Monk, The Rundown, The Dukes of Hazzard, Role Models, Cop Out and Goon. Seann William Scott was discovered at a talent competition in Los Angeles and almost immediately flown to New York by ABC to test for All My Children (1970). His face has also been seen in his basketball-playing appearance on a national Sunny Delight commercial and the recent American Express campaign with Magic Johnson. Seann also appeared on Something So Right (1996) for ABC. Seann shot a lead role in Aerosmith's music video Hole in My Soul from the Nine Lives CD. Previously, he has worked with Mark-Paul Gosselaar of Saved by the Bell (1989) and Talia Shire of Rocky (1976) on the NBC movie of the week, Born Into Exile (1997), and had a recurring role in the Warner Brothers TV series, Unhappily Ever After (1995). He also appeared on Sweet Valley High (1994). In 2003, he hosted the MTV Movie Awards. On March 16, 2011, Scott was admitted to a treatment facility reportedly for health and personal issues. Though details were never formally released, on April 13th it was reported that Scott had successfully completed the treatment program. In March 2012, Scott confirmed that he was engaged to model Lindsay Frimodt, but in January of 2013, US Weekly reported that the engagement had ended and that the two had split, but would remain friends.
Seann William Scott Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Seann William Scott against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Seann William Scott
Date of Birth
Oct 3, 1976
Actor, Comedian, Film Producer, Voice Actor
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.8 m)
Seann W. Scott, Sean W. Scott, Seann Scott, Sean William Scott
Kanye West Just Made A Crazy Promise To Everyone Who Votes For Him For President In 2020on Sep 2, 2015
Imagine Making $900,000 Every DAY You Went To Work. That's Judge Judy's Real Life...on Sep 3, 2015
This Week In Celebrity Car News (August 26 – September 2)on Sep 3, 2015
Getting Rid Of Roger Goodell Is Going To Be Really Expensive....on Sep 3, 2015
Eddie Murphy's Top 7 Highest Acting Paycheckson Sep 2, 2015
The Highest Paid Film Actresses Of 2015on Sep 3, 2015
How Much Has Adam Sandler Made From His Major Film Roles?on Sep 4, 2015
10 Of The Most Expensive Movie Stuntson Sep 4, 2015
Tidal Accused Apple Of Doing Something Sinister Over The Weekend...on Sep 2, 2015
The World's 10 Richest Media Mogulson Sep 2, 2015
Seann William Scott Earnings
- American Reunion$5,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Babe Ruth's Former 2BR NYC Apartment On The Market For $1.6 MillionThe owner of an apartment that the legendary Babe Ruth once lived in is hoping a Yankees fan with $1.6 million burning a hole in his pocket will be willing to spend it so he can live where the Great Bambino once did.
- Gambler's Corner – Everything You Need To Know For This Week In Sports BettingCollege football is finally back! With games starting on Thursday and running through Monday, fans will have more than their fill of action. If they want to get in on the action there are a number of interesting spreads.
- Top 10 NFL Players Who Retired In Their 40sWhile most players tend to slow down and eventually retire in their 30s, there have been a few who have managed to stay in the game in their 40s.
- Meet Ingvar Kamprad, The Self-Made Billionaire Who Founded IKEAIngvar Kamprad went from selling matches door to door to becoming one of the wealthiest self-made billionaires in the world.