Sean Hayes Net Worth: Sean Hayes is an American actor and comedian who has a net worth of $18 million dollars. Sean Hayes was born in Glen Ellyn, Illinois, in 1970. He began his acting career when he was a teenager with a small part in the 1986 movie "Lucas" because it was filmed at his high school. It wasn't until 12 years later that Hayes made his major debut in 1998's "Billy's Hollywood Screen Kiss". That part landed Hayes the role that would make him famous wjhen he was cast as Jack McFarland in the hit series "Will & Grace" alongside Debra Messing. He was nominated for seven straight Emmys for Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Comedy Series with one win, and he received six Golden Globe nods. Hayes has appeared in dozens of other shows and movies, including "Cats & Dogs", "The Cat in the Hat", "Win a Date with Tad Hamilton!", "Scrubs", "30 Rock" and "Tom Goes to the Mayor". Hayes made his on-stage debut in a New York City production of "Damn Yankees". He was nominated for a Tony Award after his Broadway debut in "Promises, Promises". He hosted the 2010 Tony Awards, and has produced several TV shows, including "Hot in Cleveland" with Betty White and "Grimm". For many years Hayes did not confirm his sexual orientation but he did make a number of hints in several interviews and that he was happily in a relationship. In 2014 he put all rumors to bed when he married his partner Scott Icenogle.
Sean Hayes Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jun 26, 1970 (45 years old)
Actor, Television producer, Comedian, Voice Actor
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.8 m)
Sean Patrick Hayes, Sean P. Hayes
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.on Feb 8, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?on Feb 6, 2016
Boxing Legend Mike Tyson Pays $2.5 Million For Huge Las Vegas Mansionon Feb 8, 2016
Is Vladimir Putin Secretly Sitting On A $200 Billion Fortune?on Feb 8, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
Sean Hayes Earnings
- Will & Grace$400,000/episode
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Eccentric Millionaire John McAfee is Making a ComebackRenegade and eccentric cybersecurity pioneer John McAfee is back in the news with new business ventures, documentaries, and a bid for the White House.
- Jeff Beacher Offers $90 Million For Playboy Mansion, Hef And AllBeacher's Madhouse creator Jeff Beacher offers $90 million for the Playboy Mansion and plans to turn it into a members-only resort. But most importantly, he wants Hef to stay!
- Ferrari Spider Falls Just Short Of World RecordAlthough it fell just short of the world record at $38 million (for another classic Ferrari), the Spider Scaglietti still went for more than its estimated sale price of $31 to $35.5 million.
- Hedge Fund Billionaire Flips Miami Condo For $13 Million Profit After Just 5 MonthsKen Griffin, the billionaire hedge fund manager, has been on a real estate buying streak for the last few years. Now, he's trying to unload two of his recently purchased condos in Miami.