Sean Hayes Net Worth: Sean Hayes is an American actor and comedian who has a net worth of $18 million dollars. Sean Hayes was born in Glen Ellyn, Illinois, in 1970. He began his acting career when he was a teenager with a small part in the 1986 movie "Lucas" because it was filmed at his high school. It wasn't until 12 years later that Hayes made his major debut in 1998's "Billy's Hollywood Screen Kiss". That part landed Hayes the role that would make him famous wjhen he was cast as Jack McFarland in the hit series "Will & Grace" alongside Debra Messing. He was nominated for seven straight Emmys for Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Comedy Series with one win, and he received six Golden Globe nods. Hayes has appeared in dozens of other shows and movies, including "Cats & Dogs", "The Cat in the Hat", "Win a Date with Tad Hamilton!", "Scrubs", "30 Rock" and "Tom Goes to the Mayor". Hayes made his on-stage debut in a New York City production of "Damn Yankees". He was nominated for a Tony Award after his Broadway debut in "Promises, Promises". He hosted the 2010 Tony Awards, and has produced several TV shows, including "Hot in Cleveland" with Betty White and "Grimm". For many years Hayes did not confirm his sexual orientation but he did make a number of hints in several interviews and that he was happily in a relationship. In 2014 he put all rumors to bed when he married his partner Scott Icenogle.
Sean Hayes Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Sean Patrick Hayes, Sean P. Hayes
Actor, Television producer, Comedian, Voice Actor
Date of Birth
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.8 m)
How Much Money Has Donald Trump Lost So Far Because Of His Controversial Presidential Campaign?on Jul 4, 2015
The Final, Final, Final Paycheck Numbers For Mayweather-Pacquiao Were Just Released... And They Are Staggering!!!on Jul 3, 2015
Russian Billionaire Andrey Melnichenko Builds World's Largest Sailing Yachton Jul 4, 2015
Taylor Swift Just Brought A $730 Billion Company To Its Knees With One Blog Poston Jun 22, 2015
LeBron James Finally Found A Buyer For His Incredible $15 Million Miami Compound...on Jul 2, 2015
Once Valued At $2 Billion, Martha Stewart Just Sold Her Empire For $353 Million, Still An Amazing Life Storyon Jun 24, 2015
One Of A Kind Maserati Could Sell For $4 Millionon Jun 24, 2015
Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal Pledges Entire $32 Billion Fortune To Charity!on Jul 3, 2015
From Pumping Gas To A $6 Billion Fashion Fortune: The Rags To Riches Story Of Forever 21's Jin Sook And Do Won Changon Jun 23, 2015
NBA Teams Commit to Over $1.4 Billion in Contracts on First Day of Free Agencyon Jul 4, 2015
Sean Hayes Earnings
- Will & Grace$400,000/episode
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The 40 Richest Americans Of All Time - Inflation AdjustedThe United States has more millionaires and billionaires today than any other nation. But who was the richest American of all time, inflation adjusted??? How does Bill Gates stack up??!!
- NBA Teams Commit to Over $1.4 Billion in Contracts on First Day of Free AgencyJuly 1 was a big day for NBA teams, players, and fans. Free agency opened up meaning it was time for the future to be secured for teams around the league.
- Russian Billionaire Andrey Melnichenko Builds World's Largest Sailing YachtIt would appear that the White Pearl is the biggest sailing yacht in history so far, easily beating out the previous record-holder!
- How Much Money Has Donald Trump Lost So Far Because Of His Controversial Presidential Campaign?Donald Trump is in the middle of a controversial Presidential campaign that quickly costing him millions and millions of dollars...