Sean Hayes Net Worth: Sean Hayes is an American actor and comedian who has a net worth of $18 million dollars. Sean Hayes was born in Glen Ellyn, Illinois, in 1970. He began his acting career when he was a teenager with a small part in the 1986 movie "Lucas" because it was filmed at his high school. It wasn't until 12 years later that Hayes made his major debut in 1998's "Billy's Hollywood Screen Kiss". That part landed Hayes the role that would make him famous wjhen he was cast as Jack McFarland in the hit series "Will & Grace" alongside Debra Messing. He was nominated for seven straight Emmys for Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Comedy Series with one win, and he received six Golden Globe nods. Hayes has appeared in dozens of other shows and movies, including "Cats & Dogs", "The Cat in the Hat", "Win a Date with Tad Hamilton!", "Scrubs", "30 Rock" and "Tom Goes to the Mayor". Hayes made his on-stage debut in a New York City production of "Damn Yankees". He was nominated for a Tony Award after his Broadway debut in "Promises, Promises". He hosted the 2010 Tony Awards, and has produced several TV shows, including "Hot in Cleveland" with Betty White and "Grimm". For many years Hayes did not confirm his sexual orientation but he did make a number of hints in several interviews and that he was happily in a relationship. In 2014 he put all rumors to bed when he married his partner Scott Icenogle.
Sean Hayes Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jun 26, 1970
Actor, Television producer, Comedian, Voice Actor
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.8 m)
Sean Patrick Hayes, Sean P. Hayes
Bono Did Not Make $1.5 Billion Off Facebook. Let's Clear This Rumor Up Right Now...on Sep 1, 2015
5 Little Known Facts About The Rothschild Familyon Sep 1, 2015
Clippers Owner Steve Ballmer Turns Down $60 million/Year TV Deal – And He's Not Crazy!on Sep 2, 2015
Highest Paid TV Actors And Actresses Of 2015on Aug 31, 2015
Does Ronda Rousey Really Make More Than Floyd Mayweather Per Second?on Aug 31, 2015
'Minecraft' Creator Claims Becoming A Billionaire Made Him Feel "Isolated"on Aug 31, 2015
Love, Marriage And A New $13.9 Million Mansion For Tracy Morganon Aug 30, 2015
Jerry Seinfeld Turned Down Huge, Unprecedented NBC Offer For 10th Seasonon Aug 31, 2015
Julio Jones Latest Wide Receiver To Sign Big Money Dealon Sep 2, 2015
Which Celebrity Has The Most Valuable Twitter Account?on Aug 30, 2015
Sean Hayes Earnings
- Will & Grace$400,000/episode
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Trent Williams Just Became The Highest-Paid Tackle In NFL History… How Much Will He Make?It's a good day for Trent Williams, who just signed a record-breaking contract to remain with Washington. Just how much will he earn?
- Alex Rodriguez Is Being Sued For $100 Million – By A Family MemberAlex Rodriguez is being sued for breach of contract, fraud, breach of fiduciary duty, civil conspiracy, and more – to the tune of $100 million.
- Daniel Ek Set Out To Disrupt The Music Industry... So He Created Spotify And Made $400 MillionSpotify's Daniel Ek has built a way to make music available to listeners for free without piracy issues, while at the same time offering a sustainable revenue model to musicians and investors. Here is how he did it...
- Trick Daddy Files For Chapter 11 BankruptcyTrick Daddy recently joined the likes of 50 Cent, and probably not in the way that he would have wanted...