Sean Hayes Net Worth: Sean Hayes is an American actor and comedian who has a net worth of $18 million dollars. Sean Hayes was born in Glen Ellyn, Illinois, in 1970. He began his acting career when he was a teenager with a small part in the 1986 movie "Lucas" because it was filmed at his high school. It wasn't until 12 years later that Hayes made his major debut in 1998's "Billy's Hollywood Screen Kiss". That part landed Hayes the role that would make him famous wjhen he was cast as Jack McFarland in the hit series "Will & Grace" alongside Debra Messing. He was nominated for seven straight Emmys for Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Comedy Series with one win, and he received six Golden Globe nods. Hayes has appeared in dozens of other shows and movies, including "Cats & Dogs", "The Cat in the Hat", "Win a Date with Tad Hamilton!", "Scrubs", "30 Rock" and "Tom Goes to the Mayor". Hayes made his on-stage debut in a New York City production of "Damn Yankees". He was nominated for a Tony Award after his Broadway debut in "Promises, Promises". He hosted the 2010 Tony Awards, and has produced several TV shows, including "Hot in Cleveland" with Betty White and "Grimm". For many years Hayes did not confirm his sexual orientation but he did make a number of hints in several interviews and that he was happily in a relationship. In 2014 he put all rumors to bed when he married his partner Scott Icenogle.
Sean Hayes Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jun 26, 1970 (45 years old)
Actor, Television producer, Comedian, Voice Actor
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.8 m)
Sean Patrick Hayes, Sean P. Hayes
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
These Celebrities Were Rich Even Before They Were Famouson Oct 6, 2015
5 Insane Facts About Pablo Escobar's Wealthon Sep 28, 2015
Here Are Jennifer Lawrence's Top 7 Movie Paycheckson Oct 6, 2015
Who Are The Highest Paid ESPN Personalities?on Oct 5, 2015
This Billionaire Has Lost 85% Of His Fortune In The Last Few Monthson Oct 6, 2015
Now You Can Buy Donald Trump's Rare Lamborghini Diabloon Oct 6, 2015
Is Donald Trump Worth $10 Billion? $11 Billion? $8 Billion? $4? More? Less? Depends Who You Ask...on Oct 5, 2015
How Baltimore Ravens Owner Steve Bisciotti Made His $2.6 Billion Fortuneon Oct 6, 2015
Sean Hayes Earnings
- Will & Grace$400,000/episode
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The Strange Story Of A Russian Billionaire, A Swiss Art Dealer, Two "Stolen" Picasso Paintings, And Picasso's Step-DaughterOh, those crazy Russian billionaires! Dmitry Rybolovlev, who made his billions in fertilizer, is handing over two Picasso paintings worth $27 million to the stepdaughter of the legendary artist. But why?
- Ten College Majors That Are A Good InvestmentGoing to college is not mandatory and can be considered an investment, which means you want to get the maximum return on your money.
- Retiring Auto Tycoon Will Get $1M For The Rest Of His Life... And That's Actually A Pay-cut!Sidney DeBoer is the founder and former CEO of Lithia Motors, and he just signed off on a lifetime compensation deal for his retirement.
- Russell Crowe's Top 5 Highest Paying Film RolesRussell Crowe has made an impressive amount of cash from his film roles. Find out how much here!