Sean Hayes Net Worth: Sean Hayes is an American actor and comedian who has a net worth of $18 million dollars. Sean Hayes was born in Glen Ellyn, Illinois, in 1970. He began his acting career when he was a teenager with a small part in the 1986 movie "Lucas" because it was filmed at his high school. It wasn't until 12 years later that Hayes made his major debut in 1998's "Billy's Hollywood Screen Kiss". That part landed Hayes the role that would make him famous wjhen he was cast as Jack McFarland in the hit series "Will & Grace" alongside Debra Messing. He was nominated for seven straight Emmys for Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Comedy Series with one win, and he received six Golden Globe nods. Hayes has appeared in dozens of other shows and movies, including "Cats & Dogs", "The Cat in the Hat", "Win a Date with Tad Hamilton!", "Scrubs", "30 Rock" and "Tom Goes to the Mayor". Hayes made his on-stage debut in a New York City production of "Damn Yankees". He was nominated for a Tony Award after his Broadway debut in "Promises, Promises". He hosted the 2010 Tony Awards, and has produced several TV shows, including "Hot in Cleveland" with Betty White and "Grimm". For many years Hayes did not confirm his sexual orientation but he did make a number of hints in several interviews and that he was happily in a relationship. In 2014 he put all rumors to bed when he married his partner Scott Icenogle.
Sean Hayes Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jun 26, 1970 (46 years old)
Actor, Television producer, Comedian, Voice Actor
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.8 m)
Sean Patrick Hayes, Sean P. Hayes
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Meet Shaun Attwood: English Millionaire Stockbroker Who Became The Ecstasy Kingpin Of Arizonaon Jun 29, 2016
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
This $28.5M Villa Is San Francisco's Most Expensive Listingon Jun 29, 2016
LeBron James Will Make More Money Somewhere Else Than He Would Re-Signing With The Cavson Jun 29, 2016
Paul Allen Unveils Stratolaunch, The World's Largest Airplaneon Jun 30, 2016
Drake Is Worth An Estimated $3 Billion To His Hometown Of Torontoon Jun 30, 2016
The World's Third-Youngest Billionaire Is Rich Thanks To Fish Farmingon Jun 30, 2016
From Broke To A $180M Business: The Story Behind Daniel Wellingtonon Jun 30, 2016
Dez Bryant Is Being Sued For Leaving A Rental Home In Disgusting Conditionon Jun 29, 2016
Sean Hayes Earnings
- Will & Grace$400,000/episode
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- When Bobby Bonilla Wakes Up Tomorrow, He'll Be $1.2 Million Richer...July 1st is not just the first day of a new month, it's also Bobby Bonilla day! That's the day when the NY Mets direct deposit $1.2 million to the account of a 53-year-old man who has been retired for over a decade...
- Kanye West Just Signed A Deal With Adidas That Could Make Him A BILLIONAIRERead more about the extended partnership between Adidas and Kanye that could net Ye a billion dollars!
- Brexit Causes Economic Upheaval: World's Richest People To Lose BillionsBrexit has seriously shaken the world markets... and has caused the world's richest people to lose billions in the process.
- Jose Reyes Is Getting A Ton Of Money Just For Being Released By The RockiesAfter a domestic abuse case was brought against him, the Colorado Rockies tried to trade infielder Jose Reyes. They couldn't find any takers, though, and now they owe him a ton of money.