Sean Connery net worth: Sean Connery is a Scottish actor and producer who has a net worth of $350 million. Sean Connery was born on August, 25, 1930 in Edinburgh, Scotland. Sir Thomas Sean Connery has won an Academy Award, Golden Globe and BAFTA during his prolific acting career. He is frequently called "the greatest James Bond of them all" but that is just one of many iconic roles he has played over the last several decades. He has appeared in many well-received films, including Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, The Hunt for Red October, Dragonheart, The Rock, and many, many more. However, it is his appearances in the James Bond films that catapulted him into international super stardom. Connery starred in a total of seven James Bond Films. He won an Oscar for Best Supporting Actor for his role in The Untouchables. In 1999, People Magazine voted him "The Sexiest Man Alive" even though he was 69 years old at the time. More impressively, he was also named "The Sexiest Man of the Century" that same year. Connery became "Sir Sean Connery" when Queen Elizabeth elevated him to knighthood in July, 2000. He has been called "The Greatest Living Scotsman." Connery famously turned down the opportunity to play Gandlalf in the original Lord of the Rings trilogy. Had he accepted the role, he would have been given a generous percentage of backend profits. This backend deal would have ultimately resulted in an estimated $450 million salary for Sir Sean.
Sean Connery Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Aug 25, 1930
Actor, Film Producer, Voice Actor
6 ft 2 in (1.89 m)
165 lbs (74.8427 kg)
Thomas Sean Connery, Sir Sean Connery, Sir Thomas Sean Connery, Tommy, Shawn, Sir Thomas Sean Connery Kt., Sir Sean Connery Kt., Sir Thomas Sean Connery, KBE, Big Tam
15 Years Ago Hulk Hogan Made One Stupid Decision That Wound Up Costing Him $200 Millionon Jul 24, 2015
Bobbi Kristina Brown Has Died. R.I.P. What Happens To Her Money Now?on Jul 27, 2015
Jay Z Invests In App That Aims To Be The Uber For Private Jetson Jul 27, 2015
The 15 Highest Paid Authors In The World Right Nowon Jul 27, 2015
Amazon Founder Jeff Bezos Sees His Net Worth Jump $8 Billion In Less Than 1 Hour...on Jul 26, 2015
Weekend Box Office Review For July 24-26thon Jul 27, 2015
Under Armour Is Suddenly The Hottest Sportswear Company Around And It's Making Founder Kevin Plank A FORTUNEon Jul 27, 2015
The Time Donald Trump Sued a Journalist For $5 Billionon Jul 27, 2015
This Extremely Rare Bentley Was Inspired By A Jeton Jul 26, 2015
He Made Enough Money To Retire At 27, So Why Did Jon Carder Go Back To Work Three Weeks Later?on Jul 26, 2015
Sean Connery Earnings
Click to Expand
- The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen$17,000,000
- Finding Forrester$15,000,000
- Playing by Heart$60,000
- The Rock$12,000,000
- First Knight$9,000,000
- Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves$1,900,000
- Highlander II: The Quickening$3,500,000
- The Hunt for Red October$4,000,000
- Never Say Never Again$5,000,000plus $1.41m from 5% of US profit
- Diamonds Are Forever$1,250,000plus $5.475m from 12.5% of US gross
- Shalako$1,000,000% of profits
- You Only Live Twice$750,000plus $250k from 25% of merchandise profit
- Thunderball$600,000plus $150k from 25% of merchandise profit
- Goldfinger$500,000plus $2.55m from 5% of US gross
- From Russia with Love$250,000
- Dr. No$20,000plus $105,000 from % of profit
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- NFL's Big Contracts Could Very Well Lead To Big Disappointment, In The EndThree of the NFL's finest got the paydays they were hoping for and quite possibly set the stage for the next group of superstars to get their payday as well.
- "Über Spends Millions On Attack Ads After NYC Mayor Announces Cap On Drivers... Can It Work?!"Kings of the car-share world, Über has unleashed a publicity war on NYC Mayor de Blasio after he threatened to put a cap on new drivers.
- David Beckham Moves One Step Closer To Bringing Professional Soccer To MiamiIt looks like the Miami Marlins are going to be getting a new neighbor. The home of a future Major League Soccer team is going to be built alongside Marlins stadium.
- 50 Cent Hit With $2 Million In Punitive Sex Tape DamagesA New York City jury just made 50 Cent's financial problems a little worse...