Sean Connery net worth: Sean Connery is a Scottish actor and producer who has a net worth of $350 million. Sean Connery was born on August, 25, 1930 in Edinburgh, Scotland. Sir Thomas Sean Connery has won an Academy Award, Golden Globe and BAFTA during his prolific acting career. He is frequently called "the greatest James Bond of them all" but that is just one of many iconic roles he has played over the last several decades. He has appeared in many well-received films, including Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, The Hunt for Red October, Dragonheart, The Rock, and many, many more. However, it is his appearances in the James Bond films that catapulted him into international super stardom. Connery starred in a total of seven James Bond Films. He won an Oscar for Best Supporting Actor for his role in The Untouchables. In 1999, People Magazine voted him "The Sexiest Man Alive" even though he was 69 years old at the time. More impressively, he was also named "The Sexiest Man of the Century" that same year. Connery became "Sir Sean Connery" when Queen Elizabeth elevated him to knighthood in July, 2000. He has been called "The Greatest Living Scotsman." Connery famously turned down the opportunity to play Gandlalf in the original Lord of the Rings trilogy. Had he accepted the role, he would have been given a generous percentage of backend profits. This backend deal would have ultimately resulted in an estimated $450 million salary for Sir Sean.
Sean Connery Net Worth
Date of Birth
Aug 25, 1930 (85 years old)
Actor, Film Producer, Voice Actor
6 ft 2 in (1.89 m)
165 lbs (74.8427 kg)
Thomas Sean Connery, Sir Sean Connery, Sir Thomas Sean Connery, Tommy, Shawn, Sir Thomas Sean Connery Kt., Sir Sean Connery Kt., Sir Thomas Sean Connery, KBE, Big Tam
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.on Feb 8, 2016
"Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social Mediaon Feb 10, 2016
Is Vladimir Putin Secretly Sitting On A $200 Billion Fortune?on Feb 8, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
Boxing Legend Mike Tyson Pays $2.5 Million For Huge Las Vegas Mansionon Feb 8, 2016
The 10 Most Expensive TV Shows Ever Madeon Feb 10, 2016
The Wealth Gap: The Richest 62 People In The World Vs. Everyone Elseon Feb 8, 2016
Jeff Beacher Offers $90 Million For Playboy Mansion, Hef And Allon Feb 9, 2016
The 10 Most Successful NBA Ownerson Feb 8, 2016
Sean Connery Earnings
Click to Expand
- The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen$17,000,000
- Finding Forrester$15,000,000
- Playing by Heart$60,000
- The Rock$12,000,000
- First Knight$9,000,000
- Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves$1,900,000
- Highlander II: The Quickening$3,500,000
- The Hunt for Red October$4,000,000
- Never Say Never Again$5,000,000plus $1.41m from 5% of US profit
- Diamonds Are Forever$1,250,000plus $5.475m from 12.5% of US gross
- Shalako$1,000,000% of profits
- You Only Live Twice$750,000plus $250k from 25% of merchandise profit
- Thunderball$600,000plus $150k from 25% of merchandise profit
- Goldfinger$500,000plus $2.55m from 5% of US gross
- From Russia with Love$250,000
- Dr. No$20,000plus $105,000 from % of profit
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- How Daisy Fuentes Went From MTV VJ To A $300 Million Retail TycoonMTV's most famous Latina VJ may be off the air, but she's still breaking boundaries in business and beauty.
- The Saudi Royal Family Gave The Malaysian Prime Minister $700 Million Cash... Just For Funsies!A corruption probe by the Malaysian attorney general found that a transfer of funds from the Saudi Arabian royal family to Razak's bank account in the amount of almost $700 million was just a "gift."
- These Four Celebrities Lost HUGE Lawsuits And Paid The Price!Being rich and famous doesn't always mean an automatic get out of jail free card. In fact, these four celebrities lost huge lawsuits and are paying the price.
- Elon Musk Has Lost $3.3 Billion In The Last Few MonthsElon Musk's space rockets aren't the only things crashing and burning. Musk lost $3.3 billion in the past year, as stock in solar panel installer SolarCity and high-end electric car maker Tesla plummet.