Sean Connery net worth: Sean Connery is a Scottish actor and producer who has a net worth of $350 million. Sean Connery was born on August, 25, 1930 in Edinburgh, Scotland. Sir Thomas Sean Connery has won an Academy Award, Golden Globe and BAFTA during his prolific acting career. He is frequently called "the greatest James Bond of them all" but that is just one of many iconic roles he has played over the last several decades. He has appeared in many well-received films, including Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, The Hunt for Red October, Dragonheart, The Rock, and many, many more. However, it is his appearances in the James Bond films that catapulted him into international super stardom. Connery starred in a total of seven James Bond Films. He won an Oscar for Best Supporting Actor for his role in The Untouchables. In 1999, People Magazine voted him "The Sexiest Man Alive" even though he was 69 years old at the time. More impressively, he was also named "The Sexiest Man of the Century" that same year. Connery became "Sir Sean Connery" when Queen Elizabeth elevated him to knighthood in July, 2000. He has been called "The Greatest Living Scotsman." Connery famously turned down the opportunity to play Gandlalf in the original Lord of the Rings trilogy. Had he accepted the role, he would have been given a generous percentage of backend profits. This backend deal would have ultimately resulted in an estimated $450 million salary for Sir Sean.
Sean Connery Net Worth
Date of Birth
Aug 25, 1930 (85 years old)
Actor, Film Producer, Voice Actor
6 ft 2 in (1.89 m)
165 lbs (74.8427 kg)
Thomas Sean Connery, Sir Sean Connery, Sir Thomas Sean Connery, Tommy, Shawn, Sir Thomas Sean Connery Kt., Sir Sean Connery Kt., Sir Thomas Sean Connery, KBE, Big Tam
Lil Wayne Makes Shocking Claims About Birdman Fleecing Millions From Drake, Nicki Minaj And Moreon Oct 8, 2015
Divorce Documents Reveal "Sugar" Shane Mosley's Precise Financial Situationon Oct 13, 2015
LeBron James Drops McDonald's And Takes MAJOR Gamble With A New Food Investmenton Oct 13, 2015
Some Athletes Go Broke In Retirement, But David Robinson Just Launched His SECOND Private-Equity Fundon Oct 7, 2015
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
Mayweather/Pacquiao II May Happen After All (Maybe)on Oct 12, 2015
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
The Evolution Of Leonardo DiCaprio's Impressive Real Estate Portfolioon Oct 13, 2015
The Kardashians Want To Pay Scott Disick $20 Million In Hush Moneyon Oct 11, 2015
50 Cent Files A $75 Million Lawsuit Against His Former Lawyerson Oct 12, 2015
Sean Connery Earnings
Click to Expand
- The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen$17,000,000
- Finding Forrester$15,000,000
- Playing by Heart$60,000
- The Rock$12,000,000
- First Knight$9,000,000
- Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves$1,900,000
- Highlander II: The Quickening$3,500,000
- The Hunt for Red October$4,000,000
- Never Say Never Again$5,000,000plus $1.41m from 5% of US profit
- Diamonds Are Forever$1,250,000plus $5.475m from 12.5% of US gross
- Shalako$1,000,000% of profits
- You Only Live Twice$750,000plus $250k from 25% of merchandise profit
- Thunderball$600,000plus $150k from 25% of merchandise profit
- Goldfinger$500,000plus $2.55m from 5% of US gross
- From Russia with Love$250,000
- Dr. No$20,000plus $105,000 from % of profit
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Weekend Box Office Review for October 9th – October 12thThis weekend, The Martian held on to the #1 spot, but how did other movies stack up?
- 10 Extremely Expensive Final Resting PlacesThe rich are said to live differently from the rest of us, but the truth is the wealth gap doesn't end when your heart stops beating.
- The NFL Wants Players To Shoulder Some Of The Cost For New Stadium In Los AngelesThe NFL wants a team in Los Angeles, but before one can move there, they need to have a place to play. The problem is figuring out how to pay for it, and the league is hoping the players will help do that.
- 10 Of The Richest Of Their Respective Countries And How They Got ThereEvery year, there are a few surprises and a few billionaires are booted from their "richest" spot, in favor of new, even richer people from their home country. Let's take a look at 10 of the more interesting stories from this year's list.