Sean Connery net worth: Sean Connery is a Scottish actor and producer who has a net worth of $350 million. Sean Connery was born on August, 25, 1930 in Edinburgh, Scotland. Sir Thomas Sean Connery has won an Academy Award, Golden Globe and BAFTA during his prolific acting career. He is frequently called "the greatest James Bond of them all" but that is just one of many iconic roles he has played over the last several decades. He has appeared in many well-received films, including Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, The Hunt for Red October, Dragonheart, The Rock, and many, many more. However, it is his appearances in the James Bond films that catapulted him into international super stardom. Connery starred in a total of seven James Bond Films. He won an Oscar for Best Supporting Actor for his role in The Untouchables. In 1999, People Magazine voted him "The Sexiest Man Alive" even though he was 69 years old at the time. More impressively, he was also named "The Sexiest Man of the Century" that same year. Connery became "Sir Sean Connery" when Queen Elizabeth elevated him to knighthood in July, 2000. He has been called "The Greatest Living Scotsman." Connery famously turned down the opportunity to play Gandlalf in the original Lord of the Rings trilogy. Had he accepted the role, he would have been given a generous percentage of backend profits. This backend deal would have ultimately resulted in an estimated $450 million salary for Sir Sean.
Sean Connery Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Aug 25, 1930
Actor, Film Producer, Voice Actor
6 ft 2 in (1.89 m)
165 lbs (74.8427 kg)
Thomas Sean Connery, Sir Sean Connery, Sir Thomas Sean Connery, Tommy, Shawn, Sir Thomas Sean Connery Kt., Sir Sean Connery Kt., Sir Thomas Sean Connery, KBE, Big Tam
These Seven Commercial Actors Make Mind-Blowing Amounts of Moneyon Jul 7, 2015
The 25 Highest Paid Athletes In The World – Who Made The Cut And How Much Did They Make?on Jul 7, 2015
This Week in Celebrity Car News (June 30 – July 6)on Jul 7, 2015
Selling His Terminator Rights For $1 Enabled James Cameron To Earn $700 Million. But It's Still His Biggest Regret.on Jul 6, 2015
Screwed Out Of A Massive Fortune But Still The Reluctant Face Of The Company - The Insane Story Of Burt's Bees Founder Burt Shavitzon Jul 6, 2015
Wait Till You Hear How Much Lil Wayne Charges For A 15 Minute Club Performance...on Jul 5, 2015
How A 2-Minute YouTube Video Turned Into A Six-Figure Income And A New Career For One Lucky Fatheron Jul 7, 2015
The 40 Richest Americans Of All Time – Inflation Adjustedon Jul 4, 2015
According To Billionaires, These Are The Books You Need To Read In Order To Earn A Ten Figure Fortuneon Jul 5, 2015
How Katy Perry Became The Highest Paid Entertainer In The Worldon Jul 6, 2015
Sean Connery Earnings
Click to Expand
- The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen$17,000,000
- Finding Forrester$15,000,000
- Playing by Heart$60,000
- The Rock$12,000,000
- First Knight$9,000,000
- Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves$1,900,000
- Highlander II: The Quickening$3,500,000
- The Hunt for Red October$4,000,000
- Never Say Never Again$5,000,000plus $1.41m from 5% of US profit
- Diamonds Are Forever$1,250,000plus $5.475m from 12.5% of US gross
- Shalako$1,000,000% of profits
- You Only Live Twice$750,000plus $250k from 25% of merchandise profit
- Thunderball$600,000plus $150k from 25% of merchandise profit
- Goldfinger$500,000plus $2.55m from 5% of US gross
- From Russia with Love$250,000
- Dr. No$20,000plus $105,000 from % of profit
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- This Week in Celebrity Car News (June 30 – July 6)This week celebrities have bought, wrecked, tested, modified, and stopped their cars so let's take a closer look.
- These Seven Commercial Actors Make Mind-Blowing Amounts of MoneyForget trying to land a role in a sitcom, if you really want to make bank in Hollywood you should become a commercial actor!
- Carli Lloyd's Popularity Is Skyrocketing – But Will Her Bank Balance Do The Same?For the foreseeable future, the most popular woman in the United States is going to be soccer star Carli Lloyd. Making Women's World Cup history will do that, but will her popularity help her make more money?
- If His Extreme Bad Luck Continues, Australian Billionaire Andrew Forrest Will Be A FORMER Billionaire Very SoonA precipitous drop in the global commodities markets is quickly eating away at the fortune of Australian billionaire Andrew Forrest. How low will his net worth go??!!