Sean Connery net worth: Sean Connery is a Scottish actor and producer who has a net worth of $350 million. Sean Connery was born on August, 25, 1930 in Edinburgh, Scotland. Sir Thomas Sean Connery has won an Academy Award, Golden Globe and BAFTA during his prolific acting career. He is frequently called "the greatest James Bond of them all" but that is just one of many iconic roles he has played over the last several decades. He has appeared in many well-received films, including Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, The Hunt for Red October, Dragonheart, The Rock, and many, many more. However, it is his appearances in the James Bond films that catapulted him into international super stardom. Connery starred in a total of seven James Bond Films. He won an Oscar for Best Supporting Actor for his role in The Untouchables. In 1999, People Magazine voted him "The Sexiest Man Alive" even though he was 69 years old at the time. More impressively, he was also named "The Sexiest Man of the Century" that same year. Connery became "Sir Sean Connery" when Queen Elizabeth elevated him to knighthood in July, 2000. He has been called "The Greatest Living Scotsman." Connery famously turned down the opportunity to play Gandlalf in the original Lord of the Rings trilogy. Had he accepted the role, he would have been given a generous percentage of backend profits. This backend deal would have ultimately resulted in an estimated $450 million salary for Sir Sean.
Sean Connery Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Aug 25, 1930
Actor, Film Producer, Voice Actor
6 ft 2 in (1.89 m)
165 lbs (74.8427 kg)
Thomas Sean Connery, Sir Sean Connery, Sir Thomas Sean Connery, Tommy, Shawn, Sir Thomas Sean Connery Kt., Sir Sean Connery Kt., Sir Thomas Sean Connery, KBE, Big Tam
Trick Daddy Files For Chapter 11 Bankruptcyon Sep 1, 2015
Does Ronda Rousey Really Make More Than Floyd Mayweather Per Second?on Aug 31, 2015
Highest Paid TV Actors And Actresses Of 2015on Aug 31, 2015
Jerry Seinfeld Turned Down Huge, Unprecedented NBC Offer For 10th Seasonon Aug 31, 2015
'Minecraft' Creator Claims Becoming A Billionaire Made Him Feel "Isolated"on Aug 31, 2015
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
Weekend Box Office Review For August 28th-August 30thon Sep 1, 2015
50 Cent Agrees To Re-List Connecticut Mansion As Part Of Bankruptcy Filingon Aug 27, 2015
5 Reality Show Concepts That Failed Horriblyon Aug 30, 2015
Daniel Ek Set Out To Disrupt The Music Industry... So He Created Spotify And Made $400 Millionon Sep 1, 2015
Sean Connery Earnings
Click to Expand
- The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen$17,000,000
- Finding Forrester$15,000,000
- Playing by Heart$60,000
- The Rock$12,000,000
- First Knight$9,000,000
- Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves$1,900,000
- Highlander II: The Quickening$3,500,000
- The Hunt for Red October$4,000,000
- Never Say Never Again$5,000,000plus $1.41m from 5% of US profit
- Diamonds Are Forever$1,250,000plus $5.475m from 12.5% of US gross
- Shalako$1,000,000% of profits
- You Only Live Twice$750,000plus $250k from 25% of merchandise profit
- Thunderball$600,000plus $150k from 25% of merchandise profit
- Goldfinger$500,000plus $2.55m from 5% of US gross
- From Russia with Love$250,000
- Dr. No$20,000plus $105,000 from % of profit
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- 5 Little Known Facts About The Rothschild FamilySome people claim that the Rothschild family is the head of a "New World Order" that controls the world's central banking system, was behind the 9/11 attacks, financed the communist revolution and own 99% of the world's news and media companies. Following are five fascination and lesser-known facts about the Rothschild family.
- Trent Williams Just Became The Highest-Paid Tackle In NFL History… How Much Will He Make?It's a good day for Trent Williams, who just signed a record-breaking contract to remain with Washington. Just how much will he earn?
- Alex Rodriguez Is Being Sued For $100 Million – By A Family MemberAlex Rodriguez is being sued for breach of contract, fraud, breach of fiduciary duty, civil conspiracy, and more – to the tune of $100 million.
- These Former Kentucky Wildcat Players Are Under Contract For An Impressive $652 MillionIf you are good enough to be recruited by Kentucky's John Calipari, there is a good chance you will head to the NBA and eventually join the Kentucky Multi-Millionaire Man's Club.