Sarah Jessica Parker Net Worth: Sarah Jessica Parker is an American actress, model, singer and producer who has a net worth of $90 million. Sarah Jessica Parker has earned her net worth through the many performances in the theatre, in films and her many roles on television series, such as Sex in the City. Born March 25, 1965, in Nelsonville, Ohio, US, Parker is best known for her leading part as Carrie Bradshaw on HBO's TV series "Sex and the City", from 1998 to 2004. Not only was she female fans' favorite playing columnist Bradshaw, but also this role earned her four Golden Globe Awards, three Screen Actors Guild Awards and two Emmy Awards. Being the fourth of eight siblings, Parker was raised in relative poverty following the divorce of her mother, an elementary school teacher, and her father, an aspiring writer. In such surroundings, Parker started to train as both a dancer and singer. Soon, she was bringing home paychecks from a young age. Actually, Parker was only eight-years-old when she landed her first TV show in 1976. After the young fledgling actress won her first Broadway role in The Innocents, her family moved to New Jersey to encourage her career. Sarah Jessica Parker's major success was starring in the cultural phenomenon that is Sex and the City. This cult role, which among other things made her fabulously wealthy, was reprized by who else but Parker herself in the 2008 feature film based on the show, "Sex and the City: The Movie", and in its sequel, "Sex and the City 2", which opened on May 26, 2010. Meanwhile, she launched her own fashion line "Bitten" on June 7, 2007 in partnership with discount clothing chain Steve & Barry's. The line could be found exclusively at Steve and Barry's, featuring clothing items and accessories under $20. What's more, Sarah Jessica Parker has been designing clothes with Halston and she has a line of best selling fragrances including NYC which brought in $18 million in 2010. She has also appeared in many other films, including the recent ones: Sellebity (2013), Married and Cheating (2013) and Escape from Planet Earth (2013).
Sarah Jessica Parker Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Sarah Jessica Parker against
- Random Celebrity
Sarah Jessica Parker
Date of Birth
Mar 25, 1965 (51 years old)
Actor, Film Producer, Television producer, Model, Singer, Voice Actor, Businessperson
United States of America
5 ft 2 in (1.6 m)
Sarah J. Parker, SJP
Now That Kobe Bryant Has Retired, How Is He Going To Spend His Money?on May 3, 2016
MASSIVE Payday May Bring Floyd Mayweather Out Of Retirementon May 2, 2016
An Insanely Rich Doctor You've Never Heard Of Made $150 Million Last Yearon May 3, 2016
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
The Strange Solitary World Of $140 Million Celtic Singer Enyaon May 3, 2016
Why Is Over Half Of Prince's Fortune Going To The Government?on May 4, 2016
Drake's 'Views From The 6' Went Gold In One Day!on May 4, 2016
Skip Bayless Left ESPN For A REALLY Big Paydayon May 4, 2016
UFC Owners Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta Are About To Make Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollarson Apr 29, 2016
Saudi Arabia's $2 Trillion Push to End Oil Dependencyon May 2, 2016
Sarah Jessica Parker Earnings
- Sex and the City$15,000,000
- Failure to Launch$1,000,000
- Sex and the City$325,000/episode
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Mariah Carey's Voice, Legs Insured For $70 MillionIf you've ever thought that tickets to one of Mariah's concerts cost an arm and a leg, maybe this is the reason why!
- It Doesn't Pay (As Well) To Be The No. 1 Pick In The NFL Draft This YearJared Goff has the honor of being the No. 1 pick in the NFL Draft this year, but the new quarterback for the Los Angeles Rams will not bring home the most money among this year's draft class. Two guys will actually bring home more than he will, with their rookie contracts.
- Prince's Family Heads To Court Over $300 Million Net WorthThe world remains shocked at the death of 57-year-old musical icon Prince – a passing that has left his $300 million fortune (a number likely to grow) in limbo. With no will, Prince's family is urging the government to step in.
- The Top 10 College Majors Of BillionairesThese are the 10 most popular college majors of the 100 wealthiest billionaires on earth. Spoiler Alert: Don't hold your breath, Liberal arts majors.