Sarah Jessica Parker Net Worth: Sarah Jessica Parker is an American actress, model, singer and producer who has a net worth of $90 million. Sarah Jessica Parker has earned her net worth through the many performances in the theatre, in films and her many roles on television series, such as Sex in the City. Born March 25, 1965, in Nelsonville, Ohio, US, Parker is best known for her leading part as Carrie Bradshaw on HBO's TV series "Sex and the City", from 1998 to 2004. Not only was she female fans' favorite playing columnist Bradshaw, but also this role earned her four Golden Globe Awards, three Screen Actors Guild Awards and two Emmy Awards. Being the fourth of eight siblings, Parker was raised in relative poverty following the divorce of her mother, an elementary school teacher, and her father, an aspiring writer. In such surroundings, Parker started to train as both a dancer and singer. Soon, she was bringing home paychecks from a young age. Actually, Parker was only eight-years-old when she landed her first TV show in 1976. After the young fledgling actress won her first Broadway role in The Innocents, her family moved to New Jersey to encourage her career. Sarah Jessica Parker's major success was starring in the cultural phenomenon that is Sex and the City. This cult role, which among other things made her fabulously wealthy, was reprized by who else but Parker herself in the 2008 feature film based on the show, "Sex and the City: The Movie", and in its sequel, "Sex and the City 2", which opened on May 26, 2010. Meanwhile, she launched her own fashion line "Bitten" on June 7, 2007 in partnership with discount clothing chain Steve & Barry's. The line could be found exclusively at Steve and Barry's, featuring clothing items and accessories under $20. What's more, Sarah Jessica Parker has been designing clothes with Halston and she has a line of best selling fragrances including NYC which brought in $18 million in 2010. She has also appeared in many other films, including the recent ones: Sellebity (2013), Married and Cheating (2013) and Escape from Planet Earth (2013).
Sarah Jessica Parker Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Sarah Jessica Parker against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Sarah Jessica Parker
Date of Birth
Mar 25, 1965
Actor, Film Producer, Television producer, Model, Singer, Voice Actor, Businessperson
United States of America
5 ft 2 in (1.6 m)
Sarah J. Parker, SJP
Imagine Making $900,000 Every DAY You Went To Work. That's Judge Judy's Real Life...on Sep 3, 2015
Kanye West Just Made A Crazy Promise To Everyone Who Votes For Him For President In 2020on Sep 2, 2015
The Highest Paid Film Actresses Of 2015on Sep 3, 2015
Eddie Murphy's Top 7 Highest Acting Paycheckson Sep 2, 2015
This Week In Celebrity Car News (August 26 – September 2)on Sep 3, 2015
Getting Rid Of Roger Goodell Is Going To Be Really Expensive....on Sep 3, 2015
5 Little Known Facts About The Rothschild Familyon Sep 1, 2015
These Super Rich And Successful CEOs Make Only $1 Per Yearon Sep 2, 2015
Clippers Owner Steve Ballmer Turns Down $60 million/Year TV Deal – And He's Not Crazy!on Sep 2, 2015
Trick Daddy Files For Chapter 11 Bankruptcyon Sep 1, 2015
Sarah Jessica Parker Earnings
- Sex and the City$15,000,000
- Failure to Launch$1,000,000
- Sex and the City$325,000/episode
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Babe Ruth's Former 2BR NYC Apartment On The Market For $1.6 MillionThe owner of an apartment that the legendary Babe Ruth once lived in is hoping a Yankees fan with $1.6 million burning a hole in his pocket will be willing to spend it so he can live where the Great Bambino once did.
- Gambler's Corner – Everything You Need To Know For This Week In Sports BettingCollege football is finally back! With games starting on Thursday and running through Monday, fans will have more than their fill of action. If they want to get in on the action there are a number of interesting spreads.
- Top 10 NFL Players Who Retired In Their 40sWhile most players tend to slow down and eventually retire in their 30s, there have been a few who have managed to stay in the game in their 40s.
- Meet Ingvar Kamprad, The Self-Made Billionaire Who Founded IKEAIngvar Kamprad went from selling matches door to door to becoming one of the wealthiest self-made billionaires in the world.