Sarah Jessica Parker Net Worth: Sarah Jessica Parker is an American actress, model, singer and producer who has a net worth of $90 million. Sarah Jessica Parker has earned her net worth through the many performances in the theatre, in films and her many roles on television series, such as Sex in the City. Born March 25, 1965, in Nelsonville, Ohio, US, Parker is best known for her leading part as Carrie Bradshaw on HBO's TV series "Sex and the City", from 1998 to 2004. Not only was she female fans' favorite playing columnist Bradshaw, but also this role earned her four Golden Globe Awards, three Screen Actors Guild Awards and two Emmy Awards. Being the fourth of eight siblings, Parker was raised in relative poverty following the divorce of her mother, an elementary school teacher, and her father, an aspiring writer. In such surroundings, Parker started to train as both a dancer and singer. Soon, she was bringing home paychecks from a young age. Actually, Parker was only eight-years-old when she landed her first TV show in 1976. After the young fledgling actress won her first Broadway role in The Innocents, her family moved to New Jersey to encourage her career. Sarah Jessica Parker's major success was starring in the cultural phenomenon that is Sex and the City. This cult role, which among other things made her fabulously wealthy, was reprized by who else but Parker herself in the 2008 feature film based on the show, "Sex and the City: The Movie", and in its sequel, "Sex and the City 2", which opened on May 26, 2010. Meanwhile, she launched her own fashion line "Bitten" on June 7, 2007 in partnership with discount clothing chain Steve & Barry's. The line could be found exclusively at Steve and Barry's, featuring clothing items and accessories under $20. What's more, Sarah Jessica Parker has been designing clothes with Halston and she has a line of best selling fragrances including NYC which brought in $18 million in 2010. She has also appeared in many other films, including the recent ones: Sellebity (2013), Married and Cheating (2013) and Escape from Planet Earth (2013).
Sarah Jessica Parker Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Sarah Jessica Parker against
- Random Celebrity
Sarah Jessica Parker
Date of Birth
Mar 25, 1965 (51 years old)
Actor, Film Producer, Television producer, Model, Singer, Voice Actor, Businessperson
United States of America
5 ft 2 in (1.6 m)
Sarah J. Parker, SJP
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism Chargeson Jun 26, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
Sarah Jessica Parker Earnings
- Sex and the City$15,000,000
- Failure to Launch$1,000,000
- Sex and the City$325,000/episode
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home CountryBelhassen Trabelsi is a Tunisian billionaire refugee and he is missing. It turns out that his missing status is quite convenient, as he was about to be deported from Canada, to face charges back at home.
- The Cavs Are Selling More Gear Than Any Other Team In NBA HistoryThe good times continue in Cleveland after the Cavaliers brought home the city's first championship in more than half a century – retailers, especially, are smiling.
- Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote LoomsOn Thursday, people in the United Kingdom will decide whether they want their country to remain in the European Union. Billionaire Li Ka-shing wants them to stay.
- While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned BigSwiss bank Credit Suisse is handling major losses, so how did Sergio Machado earn $14 million?