Sarah Jessica Parker Net Worth: Sarah Jessica Parker is an American actress, model, singer and producer who has a net worth of $90 million. Sarah Jessica Parker has earned her net worth through the many performances in the theatre, in films and her many roles on television series, such as Sex in the City. Born March 25, 1965, in Nelsonville, Ohio, US, Parker is best known for her leading part as Carrie Bradshaw on HBO's TV series "Sex and the City", from 1998 to 2004. Not only was she female fans' favorite playing columnist Bradshaw, but also this role earned her four Golden Globe Awards, three Screen Actors Guild Awards and two Emmy Awards. Being the fourth of eight siblings, Parker was raised in relative poverty following the divorce of her mother, an elementary school teacher, and her father, an aspiring writer. In such surroundings, Parker started to train as both a dancer and singer. Soon, she was bringing home paychecks from a young age. Actually, Parker was only eight-years-old when she landed her first TV show in 1976. After the young fledgling actress won her first Broadway role in The Innocents, her family moved to New Jersey to encourage her career. Sarah Jessica Parker's major success was starring in the cultural phenomenon that is Sex and the City. This cult role, which among other things made her fabulously wealthy, was reprized by who else but Parker herself in the 2008 feature film based on the show, "Sex and the City: The Movie", and in its sequel, "Sex and the City 2", which opened on May 26, 2010. Meanwhile, she launched her own fashion line "Bitten" on June 7, 2007 in partnership with discount clothing chain Steve & Barry's. The line could be found exclusively at Steve and Barry's, featuring clothing items and accessories under $20. What's more, Sarah Jessica Parker has been designing clothes with Halston and she has a line of best selling fragrances including NYC which brought in $18 million in 2010. She has also appeared in many other films, including the recent ones: Sellebity (2013), Married and Cheating (2013) and Escape from Planet Earth (2013).
Sarah Jessica Parker Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Sarah Jessica Parker against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Sarah Jessica Parker
Date of Birth
Mar 25, 1965 (50 years old)
Actor, Film Producer, Television producer, Model, Singer, Voice Actor, Businessperson
United States of America
5 ft 2 in (1.6 m)
Sarah J. Parker, SJP
Some Athletes Go Broke In Retirement. David Robinson Just Luanched His SECOND Private-Equity Fundon Oct 7, 2015
5 Insane Facts About Pablo Escobar's Wealthon Sep 28, 2015
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
Some Of The Most Eccentric Billionaires And Millionaireson Oct 7, 2015
Here Are Jennifer Lawrence's Top 7 Movie Paycheckson Oct 6, 2015
These Celebrities Were Rich Even Before They Were Famouson Oct 6, 2015
How Much Has Sofia Vergara Made From Her Major Film Roles?on Oct 7, 2015
10 Highest-Paid Soccer Coaches In The Worldon Oct 7, 2015
Buy Ricky Gervais' London Home for $11.7 Million!on Oct 7, 2015
Sarah Jessica Parker Earnings
- Sex and the City$15,000,000
- Failure to Launch$1,000,000
- Sex and the City$325,000/episode
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Weekend Box Office Review For October 2nd – October 4thThis weekend, The Martian opened at #1, but how did other movies stack up?
- Everything You Need To Know From Week 4 Of The NFLWe're a quarter of the way through the NFL season. How's your favorite team doing?
- Now You Can Buy Donald Trump's Rare Lamborghini DiabloTrump's 1997 Lamborghini Diablo VT Roadster has been officially put up for sale at an asking price of $299,000.
- The Strange Story Of A Russian Billionaire, A Swiss Art Dealer, Two "Stolen" Picasso Paintings, And Picasso's Step-DaughterOh, those crazy Russian billionaires! Dmitry Rybolovlev, who made his billions in fertilizer, is handing over two Picasso paintings worth $27 million to the stepdaughter of the legendary artist. But why?