Sarah Jessica Parker Net Worth: Sarah Jessica Parker is an American actress, model, singer and producer who has a net worth of $90 million. Sarah Jessica Parker has earned her net worth through the many performances in the theatre, in films and her many roles on television series, such as Sex in the City. Born March 25, 1965, in Nelsonville, Ohio, US, Parker is best known for her leading part as Carrie Bradshaw on HBO's TV series "Sex and the City", from 1998 to 2004. Not only was she female fans' favorite playing columnist Bradshaw, but also this role earned her four Golden Globe Awards, three Screen Actors Guild Awards and two Emmy Awards. Being the fourth of eight siblings, Parker was raised in relative poverty following the divorce of her mother, an elementary school teacher, and her father, an aspiring writer. In such surroundings, Parker started to train as both a dancer and singer. Soon, she was bringing home paychecks from a young age. Actually, Parker was only eight-years-old when she landed her first TV show in 1976. After the young fledgling actress won her first Broadway role in The Innocents, her family moved to New Jersey to encourage her career. Sarah Jessica Parker's major success was starring in the cultural phenomenon that is Sex and the City. This cult role, which among other things made her fabulously wealthy, was reprized by who else but Parker herself in the 2008 feature film based on the show, "Sex and the City: The Movie", and in its sequel, "Sex and the City 2", which opened on May 26, 2010. Meanwhile, she launched her own fashion line "Bitten" on June 7, 2007 in partnership with discount clothing chain Steve & Barry's. The line could be found exclusively at Steve and Barry's, featuring clothing items and accessories under $20. What's more, Sarah Jessica Parker has been designing clothes with Halston and she has a line of best selling fragrances including NYC which brought in $18 million in 2010. She has also appeared in many other films, including the recent ones: Sellebity (2013), Married and Cheating (2013) and Escape from Planet Earth (2013).
Sarah Jessica Parker Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Sarah Jessica Parker against
- Random Celebrity
Sarah Jessica Parker
Date of Birth
Mar 25, 1965 (51 years old)
Actor, Film Producer, Television producer, Model, Singer, Voice Actor, Businessperson
United States of America
5 ft 2 in (1.6 m)
Sarah J. Parker, SJP
LeBron James Vs. Dr. Dre - Who Will Become A Billionaire First?on May 24, 2016
Did Soulja Boy Really Just Sign A $400 Million Endorsement Deal? Kind of. Here's The Scoop...on May 23, 2016
Richard Gere Slashes $11M From Hamptons Home Asking Priceon May 24, 2016
Conor McGregor Wants $100 Million To Fight Floyd Mayweather... And Showtime Is Considering It!on May 23, 2016
El Chapo's United States Extradition Approved By Mexicoon May 24, 2016
How Much Did the Clintons Make From Paid Speeches in 2015?on May 23, 2016
Donald Trump Brags About His Billions, But Downplays Worth to Tax Collectorson May 24, 2016
Cayman Islands Are the Third-Biggest Foreign Owner of US Debton May 24, 2016
Donald Trump May Not Be Worth $10 Billion, But He's Still Very Richon May 22, 2016
Marvel Studios Hits $10 Billion Box Office Milestoneon May 23, 2016
Sarah Jessica Parker Earnings
- Sex and the City$15,000,000
- Failure to Launch$1,000,000
- Sex and the City$325,000/episode
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Alanis Morissette Sues Business ManagerAlanis Morissette has fired her manager, Jonathan Schwartz, and is suing him for upwards of $15 million. Morissette claims Schwartz has been stealing millions from her accounts without her knowledge or consent.
- China Tops Panama Papers List of People And Companies Hiding Money In Offshore AccountsThe Panama Papers leak reveals that China tops the list of people and companies with the most secret offshore bank accounts in the world. Government censors are working to scrub any mention of the leak in media reports and on the Internet.
- A Judge Has Ordered Master P To Pay His Ex-Wife A Hefty SumMaster P is going to have to fork over some money to his ex-wife Sonya Miller – here's why...
- How Long Does It Take To Make As Much As The Richest Person In Your Country?Obviously, the Celebrity Net Worth staff spends a lot of time talking and writing about billionaires. In that spirit, I recently wondered how long it would take the average person making the average salary to amass the multi-billion dollar fortune of the richest person in their country?