Sally Field net worth: Sally Field is an American actress, singer, director, producer, and screenwriter who has an estimated net worth of $55 million dollars. Sally Field was born in 1946 in Pasadena California and attended Van Nuys's Birmingham High School where she was a cheerleader and classmates with "Laverne and Shirley" actress Cindy Williams. She studied with the esteemed acting teacher Lee Strasberg. Sally Field is best known for many of her roles and has won numerous awards for her work including the Academy Award for Best Actress twice for her roles in "Norma Rae" and "Places in the Heart" and three Emmy Awards for her roles on "Sybil", "ER", and "Brothers and Sisters". She got her start on television in 1965 as the boy-crazy surfer girl in the sitcom "Gidget". Sally Field has appeared in many television shows and films including "The Flying Nun", "Smokey and the Bandit", "Hooper", "Beyond the Poseidon Adventure", "Norma Rae", "Absence of Malice", "Places in the Heart", "Murphy's Romance", "Steel Magnolias", "Punchline", "Soapdish", "Not Without My Daughter", "Mrs. Doubtfire", "Forrest Gump", "Legally Blonde 2: Red, White, and Blonde", "ER", "Brothers and Sisters", "The Amazing Spider-Man", and "Lincoln". Sally Fields is a dedicated advocate for women's rights and gay rights.
Sally Field Net Worth
Date of Birth
Nov 6, 1946 (69 years old)
Singer, Actor, Film Producer, Film director, Television producer, Screenwriter, Television Director, Voice Actor
United States of America
5 ft 2 in (1.59 m)
Sally Margaret Field
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?on Feb 6, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Spent $3.5 Million To Lock Down The 2017 Bugatti Chironon Feb 1, 2016
Martin Shkreli's E*Trade Account Has Plummeted In Valueon Feb 5, 2016
The President's Million Dollar Buson Feb 5, 2016
You'll Never Guess How Much Revenue The Original Arcade Version Of NBA Jams Generatedon Feb 6, 2016
Sally Field Earnings
Click to Expand
- Brothers & Sisters$100,000/episode
- Places in the Heart$1,500,000
- The Flying Nun$4,500/episode
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- John Legend And Chrissy Teigen Buy Rhianna's Former House For $14.1 MillionJohn Legend and Chrissy Teigen have a baby on the way and they must have felt the need to have a little more space, so they bought an 8,520 square foot mansion formerly owned by Rihanna, for $14.1 million.
- The Owners Of The Denver Broncos Have Had An Insanely Good Return On Their Investment!Back in 1984, Pat Bowlen purchased the Broncos for a very modest amount. How much are they worth today?
- Billionaire Roundup: Trump Is Subject Of Erotic Novel; Sheldon Adelson Tightens The Reigns And More Billionaire ShenanigansThere is an erotic novel about Donald Trump and it is a huge hit on Amazon. Find out about this and other billionaire shenanigans in this week's Billionaire Roundup.
- The First New Acura NSX Just Sold For Over $1 MillionNASCAR tycoon Rick Hendrick of Hendrick Motorsports purchased the very first 2017 Acura NSX hybrid that rolled off the line, for $1.2 million.