Sally Field net worth: Sally Field is an American actress, singer, director, producer, and screenwriter who has an estimated net worth of $55 million dollars. Sally Field was born in 1946 in Pasadena California and attended Van Nuys's Birmingham High School where she was a cheerleader and classmates with "Laverne and Shirley" actress Cindy Williams. She studied with the esteemed acting teacher Lee Strasberg. Sally Field is best known for many of her roles and has won numerous awards for her work including the Academy Award for Best Actress twice for her roles in "Norma Rae" and "Places in the Heart" and three Emmy Awards for her roles on "Sybil", "ER", and "Brothers and Sisters". She got her start on television in 1965 as the boy-crazy surfer girl in the sitcom "Gidget". Sally Field has appeared in many television shows and films including "The Flying Nun", "Smokey and the Bandit", "Hooper", "Beyond the Poseidon Adventure", "Norma Rae", "Absence of Malice", "Places in the Heart", "Murphy's Romance", "Steel Magnolias", "Punchline", "Soapdish", "Not Without My Daughter", "Mrs. Doubtfire", "Forrest Gump", "Legally Blonde 2: Red, White, and Blonde", "ER", "Brothers and Sisters", "The Amazing Spider-Man", and "Lincoln". Sally Fields is a dedicated advocate for women's rights and gay rights.
Sally Field Net Worth
Date of Birth
Nov 6, 1946 (69 years old)
Singer, Actor, Film Producer, Film director, Television producer, Screenwriter, Television Director, Voice Actor
United States of America
5 ft 2 in (1.59 m)
Sally Margaret Field
Floyd Mayweather Threw His Daughter A Daughter 7-Figure Sweet 16on May 30, 2016
Johnny Depp Doesn't Want to Give Amber Heard a Dime Of His $400 Million Net Worthon May 27, 2016
The Richest Person In America's 50 Largest Citieson May 29, 2016
Inside Barack And Michelle Obama's New $5.3M Post-Presidential Mansionon May 27, 2016
Malaysian Teen Spends Her Accidental Fortune on Designer Clothes and Accessorieson May 28, 2016
From the Gridiron to the Boardroom: Ex-49er Patrick Willis in Silicon Valleyon May 30, 2016
Chance The Rapper Becomes The First Artist To Have A Streaming Exclusive Break Into The Billboard 200on May 30, 2016
Saudi Arabia Looks to Foreign Banks, Not Oil, for Financial Helpon May 30, 2016
How Did 27 Giant Companies Make Billions in Profits Without Paying ANY Income Taxes?on May 29, 2016
Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer Takes Home an Extra $14 Millionon May 29, 2016
Sally Field Earnings
Click to Expand
- Brothers & Sisters$100,000/episode
- Places in the Heart$1,500,000
- The Flying Nun$4,500/episode
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Nick Denton May Be Forced To Sell Gawker To Pay Legal JudgmentsThere are rumors Nick Denton will sell Gawker Media to raise funds for his appeal against Hulk Hogan. But who is the unnamed buyer and how can they purchase the company so cheaply?
- Billionaire Investor Peter Thiel Admits to Funding Hulk Hogan's Suit Against GawkerPeter Thiel, the Silicon Valley billionaire who co-founded PayPal and was one of Facebook's earliest investors, admitted to funding Hulk Hogan's suit against Gawker. Why is he helping the wrestler win?
- Meet John Catsimatidis: Billionaire Grocery Store Mogul Who Is Making A Play For North American Oil IndependenceJohn Catsimatidis built a $2.3 billion fortune from one $10,000 grocery store. If he can end the U.S. dependency on Saudi Arabian oil, he will have cemented his legacy for generations to come.
- New Panama Papers Leak Revels Billionaire George Soros's Link To Weapons And Intelligence DealingsThe Panama Papers reveal that George Soros's Soros Capital set up an offshore company in the Cayman Islands so that it could invest with the Carlyle Group alongside members of the Bin Laden family.