Sally Field net worth: Sally Field is an American actress, singer, director, producer, and screenwriter who has an estimated net worth of $55 million dollars. Sally Field was born in 1946 in Pasadena California and attended Van Nuys's Birmingham High School where she was a cheerleader and classmates with "Laverne and Shirley" actress Cindy Williams. She studied with the esteemed acting teacher Lee Strasberg. Sally Field is best known for many of her roles and has won numerous awards for her work including the Academy Award for Best Actress twice for her roles in "Norma Rae" and "Places in the Heart" and three Emmy Awards for her roles on "Sybil", "ER", and "Brothers and Sisters". She got her start on television in 1965 as the boy-crazy surfer girl in the sitcom "Gidget". Sally Field has appeared in many television shows and films including "The Flying Nun", "Smokey and the Bandit", "Hooper", "Beyond the Poseidon Adventure", "Norma Rae", "Absence of Malice", "Places in the Heart", "Murphy's Romance", "Steel Magnolias", "Punchline", "Soapdish", "Not Without My Daughter", "Mrs. Doubtfire", "Forrest Gump", "Legally Blonde 2: Red, White, and Blonde", "ER", "Brothers and Sisters", "The Amazing Spider-Man", and "Lincoln". Sally Fields is a dedicated advocate for women's rights and gay rights.
Sally Field Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Nov 6, 1946 (68 years old)
Singer, Actor, Film Producer, Film director, Television producer, Screenwriter, Television Director, Voice Actor
United States of America
5 ft 2 in (1.59 m)
Sally Margaret Field
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
These Celebrities Were Rich Even Before They Were Famouson Oct 6, 2015
5 Insane Facts About Pablo Escobar's Wealthon Sep 28, 2015
Here Are Jennifer Lawrence's Top 7 Movie Paycheckson Oct 6, 2015
Who Are The Highest Paid ESPN Personalities?on Oct 5, 2015
This Billionaire Has Lost 85% Of His Fortune In The Last Few Monthson Oct 6, 2015
Ten College Majors That Are A Good Investmenton Oct 6, 2015
The Strange Story Of A Russian Billionaire, A Swiss Art Dealer, Two "Stolen" Picasso Paintings, And Picasso's Step-Daughteron Oct 6, 2015
Now You Can Buy Donald Trump's Rare Lamborghini Diabloon Oct 6, 2015
Sally Field Earnings
Click to Expand
- Brothers & Sisters$100,000/episode
- Places in the Heart$1,500,000
- The Flying Nun$4,500/episode
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- How Baltimore Ravens Owner Steve Bisciotti Made His $2.6 Billion FortuneIt takes a small fortune to buy into an NFL team nowadays, but if you have one you can afford to part with they are still one heck of an investment. Just ask Baltimore Ravens owner Steve Bisciotti.
- Retiring Auto Tycoon Will Get $1M For The Rest Of His Life... And That's Actually A Pay-cut!Sidney DeBoer is the founder and former CEO of Lithia Motors, and he just signed off on a lifetime compensation deal for his retirement.
- Russell Crowe's Top 5 Highest Paying Film RolesRussell Crowe has made an impressive amount of cash from his film roles. Find out how much here!
- Is Donald Trump Worth $10 Billion? $11 Billion? $8 Billion? $4? More? Less? Depends Who You Ask...Donald Trump has already fired shots at Forbes and Bloomberg for their estimates of his net worth, so perhaps Celebrity Net Worth will be next.