Sally Field net worth: Sally Field is an American actress, singer, director, producer, and screenwriter who has an estimated net worth of $55 million dollars. Sally Field was born in 1946 in Pasadena California and attended Van Nuys's Birmingham High School where she was a cheerleader and classmates with "Laverne and Shirley" actress Cindy Williams. She studied with the esteemed acting teacher Lee Strasberg. Sally Field is best known for many of her roles and has won numerous awards for her work including the Academy Award for Best Actress twice for her roles in "Norma Rae" and "Places in the Heart" and three Emmy Awards for her roles on "Sybil", "ER", and "Brothers and Sisters". She got her start on television in 1965 as the boy-crazy surfer girl in the sitcom "Gidget". Sally Field has appeared in many television shows and films including "The Flying Nun", "Smokey and the Bandit", "Hooper", "Beyond the Poseidon Adventure", "Norma Rae", "Absence of Malice", "Places in the Heart", "Murphy's Romance", "Steel Magnolias", "Punchline", "Soapdish", "Not Without My Daughter", "Mrs. Doubtfire", "Forrest Gump", "Legally Blonde 2: Red, White, and Blonde", "ER", "Brothers and Sisters", "The Amazing Spider-Man", and "Lincoln". Sally Fields is a dedicated advocate for women's rights and gay rights.
Sally Field Net Worth
Date of Birth
Nov 6, 1946 (69 years old)
Singer, Actor, Film Producer, Film director, Television producer, Screenwriter, Television Director, Voice Actor
United States of America
5 ft 2 in (1.59 m)
Sally Margaret Field
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
The Four Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3on Nov 25, 2015
Billionaire Roundup: All The Turkeys That Are Fit For Stuffingon Nov 26, 2015
The Five Wealthiest Drug Lords Of All Timeon Nov 23, 2015
Derek Jeter And 50 Cent Are At The Center Of A Lawsuit Over Underwearon Nov 26, 2015
Top Ten Money Earners In NASCAR Historyon Nov 25, 2015
Adele's "25" On Pace To Become Fastest-Selling Album In U.S. Historyon Nov 25, 2015
Sally Field Earnings
Click to Expand
- Brothers & Sisters$100,000/episode
- Places in the Heart$1,500,000
- The Flying Nun$4,500/episode
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Dodgers Give 18-Year-Old Cuban Prospect Yusniel Diaz $15.5 Million BonusThe Dodgers are not scared to spend money, so when they decided they really wanted Cuban prospect Yasniel Diaz, they made sure they got him by offering him a $15.5 million bonus.
- Former MLB Great Lenny Dykstra Suing Police For $15 Million Over Alleged BeatingAt one time, Lenny Dykstra was a former World Series champion loved and adored by millions of fans. Now he is a former felon suing the county of Los Angeles for $15 million claiming he suffered brain damage during a jail beating.
- Billionaire Mario Gabelli Is Sick Of Paying For CableEven billionaires can get irritated about how much they're paying for cable every month.
- Everything You Need To Know From Week 11 Of The NFLThere were a lot of tough to watch games this week. In case you switched off your TV, here are all the highlights from Week 11.