S. Epatha Merkerson net worth: S. Epatha Merkerson is an American actress who has a net worth of $5 million dollars. S. Epatha Merkerson was born in Saginaw, Michigan, and graduated from Wayne State University. She began her professional acting career on stage in New York City, and then moved to film and television work. Her early work included supporting roles in the film, "She's Gotta Have It", and guest starring or recurring roles on such television shows as "Pee-Wee's Playhouse", "The Cosby Show", and "Mann and Machine". She became a household name when she was cast on the long-running series, "Law & Order". She appeared as Anita van Buren on the show for a record 16 seasons. She was the cast member who remained with the show for the longest time, and holds the record for the longest-running African-American character on television. Since leaving "Law & Order" in 2010, she has continued to appear in a wide variety of film, television, and theater projects. She has won numerous awards, including an Emmy, a Golden Globe, a SAG Award, an Obie, and four NAACP Image Awards. She has also been nominated for two Tony Awards.
S. Epatha Merkerson Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare S. Epatha Merkerson against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
S. Epatha Merkerson
Date of Birth
Nov 28, 1952 (63 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 5 in (1.67 m)
Epatha Merkerson, Sharon Epatha Merkerson
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's One-Of-A-Kind, Once Upon A Time In Shaolin Sells For 'Millions'on Nov 28, 2015
Asia's Richest Man Is Quietly Investing Billions In Americaon Nov 28, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
Billionaire Roundup: Donald Sterling Gets A Verdict; Mark Cuban's Hoverboard; Robots Are Coming To Take Over Your Job; And A Billionaire Shakeupon Nov 28, 2015
Drone Gives Amazing Footage Of Under-Construction $500 Million Los Angeles Mansionon Nov 18, 2015
Derek Jeter And 50 Cent Are At The Center Of A Lawsuit Over Underwearon Nov 26, 2015
The 10 Most Expensive eBay Auctions Of All Timeon Nov 27, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Model Sues Lil Wayne's Trukfit Clothing Line
- Mark Cuban Pays Out $30K For Swearing At Charity EventFor once, Mark Cuban was happy to pay a fine for his notoriously bad language.
- Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini HuracánThe Lamborghini Huracán is a luxury sports car that began production in 2014. The Huracán, which means "hurricane" in Spanish, was Lamborghini's replacement for
- How Martin Selig Escaped Nazi Germany, Reshaped The City's Skyline And Became A BillionaireFor Seattle residents, the name Martin Selig is nearly eponymous with their celebrated city skyline. However, the billionaire real estate developer is not a native. Selig escaped Nazi Germany to build a fortune in the Pacific Northwest.