Ryan Phillippe net worth: Ryan Phillippe is an American actor who has a net worth of $30 million. Ryan Phillippe got his first role on the ABC soap opera One Life to Live, portraying daytime's first gay teenager, Billy Douglas. However, the portrayal of Barry William Cox in the crime thriller I Know What You Did Last Summer (1997) was a turning point in his career that has steadily gained respected stature, although a major Award nomination has so far eluded him. The next major roles that he played were those in 54 (1998) and Cruel Intentions (1999). Throughout the 2000's, he appeared in more critically-acclaimed movies like 2001's Academy Award Best Picture nominee Gosford Park, 2005's Academy Award-winning ensemble film Crash, and the 2006 war drama Flags of Our Fathers. Next, he starred in 2007's drama Breach, based on the true story of FBI operative Eric O'Neill, while the following year he headlined Kimberly Peirce's Iraq war film Stop-Loss. In 2010, he portrayed the Pulitzer-Prize winning photographer Greg Marinovich in The Bang-Bang Club. As of 2012, he dedicated himself on his directorial debut, Shreveport, an indie thriller in which Phillippe served as director, co-writer, co-producer and actor. Most recently, he worked as an executive producer and narrator on Isolated, which premiered in January, 2013. When it comes to Phillippe's private life, it has been a turbulent one, as he was married with actress Reese Witherspoon, from 1999 to 2007; with whom he has a daughter and a son. He also has a girl from his relationship with Alexis Knapp. While today, he is reportedly dating a 20-year-old college student and model named Paulina Slagter.
Ryan Phillippe Net Worth
Date of Birth
Sep 10, 1974 (41 years old)
Actor, Businessperson, Film Producer, Film director, Screenwriter
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.75 m)
Matthew Ryan Phillippe, Ryan Phillipe
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With Caron Jun 27, 2016
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Ryan Phillippe Earnings
Click to Expand
- The I Inside$2,000,000
- Igby Goes Down$500,000
- The Way of the Gun$500,000
- Cruel Intentions$500,000
- I Know What You Did Last Summer$250,000
- Little Boy Blue$200,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Von Miller Will Sit Out Next Season If No Deal By July 15If July 15th rolls around and the Broncos haven't offered Miller enough cash, they will likely lose their superstar linebacker forever.
- Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 MillionAccording to the SEC, Ash Narayan fraudulently invested over $30 million of the athletes' money in The Ticket Reserve, a failing online ticketing platform.
- Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found DeadAfter being charged last week with making $25 million off of insider trading bets, 44-year-old hedge fund manager Sanjay Valvani was found dead from an apparent suicide.
- Is Israel Building A $5 Billion Artificial Island Off The Gaza Coast?The Israeli government is considering a proposal to build an artificial island off the small Gaza Strip coast for $5 billion. The island would be used mainly as an airport and seaport.