Ryan Phillippe net worth: Ryan Phillippe is an American actor who has a net worth of $30 million. Ryan Phillippe got his first role on the ABC soap opera One Life to Live, portraying daytime's first gay teenager, Billy Douglas. However, the portrayal of Barry William Cox in the crime thriller I Know What You Did Last Summer (1997) was a turning point in his career that has steadily gained respected stature, although a major Award nomination has so far eluded him. The next major roles that he played were those in 54 (1998) and Cruel Intentions (1999). Throughout the 2000's, he appeared in more critically-acclaimed movies like 2001's Academy Award Best Picture nominee Gosford Park, 2005's Academy Award-winning ensemble film Crash, and the 2006 war drama Flags of Our Fathers. Next, he starred in 2007's drama Breach, based on the true story of FBI operative Eric O'Neill, while the following year he headlined Kimberly Peirce's Iraq war film Stop-Loss. In 2010, he portrayed the Pulitzer-Prize winning photographer Greg Marinovich in The Bang-Bang Club. As of 2012, he dedicated himself on his directorial debut, Shreveport, an indie thriller in which Phillippe served as director, co-writer, co-producer and actor. Most recently, he worked as an executive producer and narrator on Isolated, which premiered in January, 2013. When it comes to Phillippe's private life, it has been a turbulent one, as he was married with actress Reese Witherspoon, from 1999 to 2007; with whom he has a daughter and a son. He also has a girl from his relationship with Alexis Knapp. While today, he is reportedly dating a 20-year-old college student and model named Paulina Slagter.
Ryan Phillippe Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Sep 10, 1974 (41 years old)
Actor, Businessperson, Film Producer, Film director, Screenwriter
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.75 m)
Matthew Ryan Phillippe, Ryan Phillipe
Some Athletes Go Broke In Retirement. David Robinson Just Luanched His SECOND Private-Equity Fundon Oct 7, 2015
5 Insane Facts About Pablo Escobar's Wealthon Sep 28, 2015
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
Some Of The Most Eccentric Billionaires And Millionaireson Oct 7, 2015
Here Are Jennifer Lawrence's Top 7 Movie Paycheckson Oct 6, 2015
These Celebrities Were Rich Even Before They Were Famouson Oct 6, 2015
How Much Has Sofia Vergara Made From Her Major Film Roles?on Oct 7, 2015
10 Highest-Paid Soccer Coaches In The Worldon Oct 7, 2015
Buy Ricky Gervais' London Home for $11.7 Million!on Oct 7, 2015
Ryan Phillippe Earnings
Click to Expand
- The I Inside$2,000,000
- Igby Goes Down$500,000
- The Way of the Gun$500,000
- Cruel Intentions$500,000
- I Know What You Did Last Summer$250,000
- Little Boy Blue$200,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Weekend Box Office Review For October 2nd – October 4thThis weekend, The Martian opened at #1, but how did other movies stack up?
- Everything You Need To Know From Week 4 Of The NFLWe're a quarter of the way through the NFL season. How's your favorite team doing?
- Now You Can Buy Donald Trump's Rare Lamborghini DiabloTrump's 1997 Lamborghini Diablo VT Roadster has been officially put up for sale at an asking price of $299,000.
- The Strange Story Of A Russian Billionaire, A Swiss Art Dealer, Two "Stolen" Picasso Paintings, And Picasso's Step-DaughterOh, those crazy Russian billionaires! Dmitry Rybolovlev, who made his billions in fertilizer, is handing over two Picasso paintings worth $27 million to the stepdaughter of the legendary artist. But why?