Ryan Phillippe net worth: Ryan Phillippe is an American actor who has a net worth of $30 million. Ryan Phillippe got his first role on the ABC soap opera One Life to Live, portraying daytime's first gay teenager, Billy Douglas. However, the portrayal of Barry William Cox in the crime thriller I Know What You Did Last Summer (1997) was a turning point in his career that has steadily gained respected stature, although a major Award nomination has so far eluded him. The next major roles that he played were those in 54 (1998) and Cruel Intentions (1999). Throughout the 2000's, he appeared in more critically-acclaimed movies like 2001's Academy Award Best Picture nominee Gosford Park, 2005's Academy Award-winning ensemble film Crash, and the 2006 war drama Flags of Our Fathers. Next, he starred in 2007's drama Breach, based on the true story of FBI operative Eric O'Neill, while the following year he headlined Kimberly Peirce's Iraq war film Stop-Loss. In 2010, he portrayed the Pulitzer-Prize winning photographer Greg Marinovich in The Bang-Bang Club. As of 2012, he dedicated himself on his directorial debut, Shreveport, an indie thriller in which Phillippe served as director, co-writer, co-producer and actor. Most recently, he worked as an executive producer and narrator on Isolated, which premiered in January, 2013. When it comes to Phillippe's private life, it has been a turbulent one, as he was married with actress Reese Witherspoon, from 1999 to 2007; with whom he has a daughter and a son. He also has a girl from his relationship with Alexis Knapp. While today, he is reportedly dating a 20-year-old college student and model named Paulina Slagter.
Ryan Phillippe Net Worth
Date of Birth
Sep 10, 1974 (41 years old)
Actor, Businessperson, Film Producer, Film director, Screenwriter
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.75 m)
Matthew Ryan Phillippe, Ryan Phillipe
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
The 10 Most Expensive eBay Auctions Of All Timeon Nov 27, 2015
This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3on Nov 25, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
Billionaire Roundup: All The Turkeys That Are Fit For Stuffingon Nov 26, 2015
How Martin Selig Escaped Nazi Germany, Reshaped The City's Skyline And Became A Billionaireon Nov 27, 2015
Billionaire Mario Gabelli Is Sick Of Paying For Cableon Nov 25, 2015
BMW Showoff Vs. Side Of Mountain. Who You Got?on Nov 27, 2015
Ryan Phillippe Earnings
Click to Expand
- The I Inside$2,000,000
- Igby Goes Down$500,000
- The Way of the Gun$500,000
- Cruel Intentions$500,000
- I Know What You Did Last Summer$250,000
- Little Boy Blue$200,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini HuracánThe Lamborghini Huracán is a luxury sports car that began production in 2014. The Huracán, which means "hurricane" in Spanish, was Lamborghini's replacement for
- Derek Jeter And 50 Cent Are At The Center Of A Lawsuit Over UnderwearAn underwear company is suing Derek Jeter, and somehow 50 Cent is involved...
- Dodgers Give 18-Year-Old Cuban Prospect Yusniel Diaz $15.5 Million BonusThe Dodgers are not scared to spend money, so when they decided they really wanted Cuban prospect Yasniel Diaz, they made sure they got him by offering him a $15.5 million bonus.
- Former MLB Great Lenny Dykstra Suing Police For $15 Million Over Alleged BeatingAt one time, Lenny Dykstra was a former World Series champion loved and adored by millions of fans. Now he is a former felon suing the county of Los Angeles for $15 million claiming he suffered brain damage during a jail beating.