Russell Crowe Net Worth: Russell Crowe is an actor, film producer, and musician who has a net worth of $95 million dollars. Russell Crowe began his career on television, but gained international recognition with his role in the film, Romper Stomper. He went on to star in blockbuster films like L.A. Confidential, A Beautiful Mind, and Gladiator for which he won an Oscar. He was born Russell Ira Crowe in Wellington, New Zealand, but has lived most of his life in Australia. He started his career as a musician but over the years, found more success in acting. It was his harsh breakout performance as a racist skinhead in the Australian production of Romper Stomper in 1992 that put Crowe on the map, and brought him to Hollywood to play a violent 1950s police detective in L.A. Confidential. Only two years later, Crowe won his first Academy Award nomination with an outstanding portrayal of a tobacco executive who was trapped between coming clean and protecting his family in The Insider, and he continued to make his mark in Hollywood in Gladiator for which he brought home Oscar glory. He showed his versatility as an actor with his stand out performance as schizophrenic math genius John Nash in A Beautiful Mind, and with his acclaimed roles in Cinderella Man, 3:10 to Yuma, American Gangster, State of Play, and Robin Hood. Crowe has faced some media scrutiny over the years for having a bad temper, most famously when he was arrested for striking a New York hotel doorman with a telephone. In 2003, Crowe married Australian singer, Danielle Spencer. The pair had an on-again, off-again relationship for over 13 years which began in 1989 when they co-starred in the movie, The Crossing. Crowe and Spencer have two sons, Charles Spencer Crow and Tennyson Spencer Crow. In 2012, it was reported that Crow and Spencer had separated, but are co-parenting their children and are putting their sons ahead of any drama they may have had in their relationship.
Russell Crowe Net Worth
Date of Birth
Apr 7, 1964 (52 years old)
Actor, Singer, Musician, Film Producer, Film director
5 ft 11 in (1.82 m)
Russell Ira Crowe, Rusty, Russ le Roq
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
Ozzie Silna, One Of The Brothers Who Made $800 Million Off The Best Business Deal Of All Time, Dies At 83on Apr 28, 2016
Prince Has Sold A Staggering Amount Of Music Since His Untimely Deathon Apr 29, 2016
The Owners Of The Golden State Warriors Have Seen An Incredible Return On Their Initial $450 Million Investmenton Apr 26, 2016
UFC Owners Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta Are About To Make Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollarson Apr 29, 2016
The Time A Professional Gambler Turned $50 Into $40 MILLION... And Eventually Ended Up Brokeon Apr 26, 2016
You Won't Believe Ludacris's Ridiculous Demands For A 13-Minute Performance!on Apr 26, 2016
Rob Kardashian And Blac Chyna Could Rake In Over A Million For TV Wedding Specialon Apr 28, 2016
Renting A House To Prince Was An Interesting Experience. Just Ask Carlos Boozer...on Apr 27, 2016
Manny Pacquiao's Final Fight Was Such A Dud, It's Going To LOSE Moneyon Apr 27, 2016
Russell Crowe Earnings
Click to Expand
- Robin Hood$20,000,000
- Cinderella Man$15,000,000
- Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World$20,000,000
- A Beautiful Mind$15,000,000
- Proof of Life$7,500,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- An Innapropriate Tweet Cost Laremy Tunsil $8-13 Million At The NFL DraftYesterday, NFL draftee Laremy Tunsil learned the hard way that an inappropriate tweet can cost you A TON of money.
- Tom Brady Restructured His Contract And It Will Save Him $2 Million During His SuspensionTom Brady is known for his excellent decision-making on the field. His latest move came during the off-season, and it'll save him big bucks.
- More NBA Teams Willing To Pay Top Dollar For The Head Coach They WantThe Minnesota Timberwolves and Washington Wizards have talented rosters, but have not been able to form a winning team with that talent for some time. However, by paying top dollar for their next head coaches, they hope to reverse that trend and start winning.
- Billionaire Didn't Notice For Years That Her $1M Picasso Painting Was StolenYou know you're seriously rich when a million-dollar painting can be stolen from your home, and it takes you many years to notice that it's gone.