Russell Crowe Net Worth: Russell Crowe is an actor, film producer, and musician who has a net worth of $95 million dollars. Russell Crowe began his career on television, but gained international recognition with his role in the film, Romper Stomper. He went on to star in blockbuster films like L.A. Confidential, A Beautiful Mind, and Gladiator for which he won an Oscar. He was born Russell Ira Crowe in Wellington, New Zealand, but has lived most of his life in Australia. He started his career as a musician but over the years, found more success in acting. It was his harsh breakout performance as a racist skinhead in the Australian production of Romper Stomper in 1992 that put Crowe on the map, and brought him to Hollywood to play a violent 1950s police detective in L.A. Confidential. Only two years later, Crowe won his first Academy Award nomination with an outstanding portrayal of a tobacco executive who was trapped between coming clean and protecting his family in The Insider, and he continued to make his mark in Hollywood in Gladiator for which he brought home Oscar glory. He showed his versatility as an actor with his stand out performance as schizophrenic math genius John Nash in A Beautiful Mind, and with his acclaimed roles in Cinderella Man, 3:10 to Yuma, American Gangster, State of Play, and Robin Hood. Crowe has faced some media scrutiny over the years for having a bad temper, most famously when he was arrested for striking a New York hotel doorman with a telephone. In 2003, Crowe married Australian singer, Danielle Spencer. The pair had an on-again, off-again relationship for over 13 years which began in 1989 when they co-starred in the movie, The Crossing. Crowe and Spencer have two sons, Charles Spencer Crow and Tennyson Spencer Crow. In 2012, it was reported that Crow and Spencer had separated, but are co-parenting their children and are putting their sons ahead of any drama they may have had in their relationship.
Russell Crowe Net Worth
Date of Birth
Apr 7, 1964 (52 years old)
Actor, Singer, Musician, Film Producer, Film director
5 ft 11 in (1.82 m)
Russell Ira Crowe, Rusty, Russ le Roq
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Ayesha Curry Thinks The NBA Is Rigged, But It's Going To Make Her Husband More Moneyon Jun 23, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Here's One Major Reason Why So Many NFL Players Go Brokeon Jun 22, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned Bigon Jun 24, 2016
Russell Crowe Earnings
Click to Expand
- Robin Hood$20,000,000
- Cinderella Man$15,000,000
- Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World$20,000,000
- A Beautiful Mind$15,000,000
- Proof of Life$7,500,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- The Cavs Are Selling More Gear Than Any Other Team In NBA HistoryThe good times continue in Cleveland after the Cavaliers brought home the city's first championship in more than half a century – retailers, especially, are smiling.
- Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote LoomsOn Thursday, people in the United Kingdom will decide whether they want their country to remain in the European Union. Billionaire Li Ka-shing wants them to stay.
- Koch Brothers Invest Millions In State Senate RacesSuper PAC leaders David and Charles Koch aren't bothering with Trump, but they haven't pulled out of the 2016 race. Who will they support?
- Mark Cuban Donates $1M To Dallas PD To Protect LGBT CommunityAlthough he may have a reputation as a "shark," one billionaire is donating $1 million to help police and the LGBT community in Dallas, Texas, following a deadly attack at an Orlando gay club.