Russell Crowe Net Worth: Russell Crowe is an actor, film producer, and musician who has a net worth of $95 million dollars. Russell Crowe began his career on television, but gained international recognition with his role in the film, Romper Stomper. He went on to star in blockbuster films like L.A. Confidential, A Beautiful Mind, and Gladiator for which he won an Oscar. He was born Russell Ira Crowe in Wellington, New Zealand, but has lived most of his life in Australia. He started his career as a musician but over the years, found more success in acting. It was his harsh breakout performance as a racist skinhead in the Australian production of Romper Stomper in 1992 that put Crowe on the map, and brought him to Hollywood to play a violent 1950s police detective in L.A. Confidential. Only two years later, Crowe won his first Academy Award nomination with an outstanding portrayal of a tobacco executive who was trapped between coming clean and protecting his family in The Insider, and he continued to make his mark in Hollywood in Gladiator for which he brought home Oscar glory. He showed his versatility as an actor with his stand out performance as schizophrenic math genius John Nash in A Beautiful Mind, and with his acclaimed roles in Cinderella Man, 3:10 to Yuma, American Gangster, State of Play, and Robin Hood. Crowe has faced some media scrutiny over the years for having a bad temper, most famously when he was arrested for striking a New York hotel doorman with a telephone. In 2003, Crowe married Australian singer, Danielle Spencer. The pair had an on-again, off-again relationship for over 13 years which began in 1989 when they co-starred in the movie, The Crossing. Crowe and Spencer have two sons, Charles Spencer Crow and Tennyson Spencer Crow. In 2012, it was reported that Crow and Spencer had separated, but are co-parenting their children and are putting their sons ahead of any drama they may have had in their relationship.
Russell Crowe Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Apr 7, 1964
Actor, Singer, Musician, Film Producer, Film director
5 ft 11 in (1.82 m)
Russell Ira Crowe, Rusty, Russ le Roq
Kanye West Just Made A Crazy Promise To Everyone Who Votes For Him For President In 2020on Sep 2, 2015
Imagine Making $900,000 Every DAY You Went To Work. That's Judge Judy's Real Life...on Sep 3, 2015
This Week In Celebrity Car News (August 26 – September 2)on Sep 3, 2015
Eddie Murphy's Top 7 Highest Acting Paycheckson Sep 2, 2015
The Highest Paid Film Actresses Of 2015on Sep 3, 2015
Getting Rid Of Roger Goodell Is Going To Be Really Expensive....on Sep 3, 2015
The World's 10 Richest Media Mogulson Sep 2, 2015
These Super Rich And Successful CEOs Make Only $1 Per Yearon Sep 2, 2015
Meet Ingvar Kamprad, The Self-Made Billionaire Who Founded IKEAon Sep 3, 2015
5 Little Known Facts About The Rothschild Familyon Sep 1, 2015
Russell Crowe Earnings
Click to Expand
- Robin Hood$20,000,000
- Cinderella Man$15,000,000
- Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World$20,000,000
- A Beautiful Mind$15,000,000
- Proof of Life$7,500,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Babe Ruth's Former 2BR NYC Apartment On The Market For $1.6 MillionThe owner of an apartment that the legendary Babe Ruth once lived in is hoping a Yankees fan with $1.6 million burning a hole in his pocket will be willing to spend it so he can live where the Great Bambino once did.
- Gambler's Corner – Everything You Need To Know For This Week In Sports BettingCollege football is finally back! With games starting on Thursday and running through Monday, fans will have more than their fill of action. If they want to get in on the action there are a number of interesting spreads.
- Top 10 NFL Players Who Retired In Their 40sWhile most players tend to slow down and eventually retire in their 30s, there have been a few who have managed to stay in the game in their 40s.
- PGA Tour Players Are Light Years Ahead Of Other Sports When It Comes To Playoff PayThe PGA Tour playoffs are underway. Regardless of where players finish, FedEx Cup competitors are light years ahead in terms of playoff pay.