Russell Crowe Net Worth: Russell Crowe is an actor, film producer, and musician who has a net worth of $95 million dollars. Russell Crowe began his career on television, but gained international recognition with his role in the film, Romper Stomper. He went on to star in blockbuster films like L.A. Confidential, A Beautiful Mind, and Gladiator for which he won an Oscar. He was born Russell Ira Crowe in Wellington, New Zealand, but has lived most of his life in Australia. He started his career as a musician but over the years, found more success in acting. It was his harsh breakout performance as a racist skinhead in the Australian production of Romper Stomper in 1992 that put Crowe on the map, and brought him to Hollywood to play a violent 1950s police detective in L.A. Confidential. Only two years later, Crowe won his first Academy Award nomination with an outstanding portrayal of a tobacco executive who was trapped between coming clean and protecting his family in The Insider, and he continued to make his mark in Hollywood in Gladiator for which he brought home Oscar glory. He showed his versatility as an actor with his stand out performance as schizophrenic math genius John Nash in A Beautiful Mind, and with his acclaimed roles in Cinderella Man, 3:10 to Yuma, American Gangster, State of Play, and Robin Hood. Crowe has faced some media scrutiny over the years for having a bad temper, most famously when he was arrested for striking a New York hotel doorman with a telephone. In 2003, Crowe married Australian singer, Danielle Spencer. The pair had an on-again, off-again relationship for over 13 years which began in 1989 when they co-starred in the movie, The Crossing. Crowe and Spencer have two sons, Charles Spencer Crow and Tennyson Spencer Crow. In 2012, it was reported that Crow and Spencer had separated, but are co-parenting their children and are putting their sons ahead of any drama they may have had in their relationship.
Russell Crowe Net Worth
Date of Birth
Apr 7, 1964 (51 years old)
Actor, Singer, Musician, Film Producer, Film director
5 ft 11 in (1.82 m)
Russell Ira Crowe, Rusty, Russ le Roq
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
Golden State Warriors Sign Extremely Lucrative Arena Naming Rights Dealon Feb 7, 2016
What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?on Feb 6, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
Martin Shkreli's E*Trade Account Has Plummeted In Valueon Feb 5, 2016
Who Will Be The First $100 Million Earner In Tennis - Novak Djokovic Or Roger Federer?on Feb 7, 2016
Lawyers Submit $100 Million Bill For Managing Leona Helmsley's Estateon Feb 5, 2016
Russell Crowe Earnings
Click to Expand
- Robin Hood$20,000,000
- Cinderella Man$15,000,000
- Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World$20,000,000
- A Beautiful Mind$15,000,000
- Proof of Life$7,500,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- How Pat Bowlen Saved The Denver Broncos From Extinction And Earned $1 Billion In The ProcessWhen a professional sports team might leave its home city, it takes a hero to save the day. A hero with unlimited financial resources. For the Denver Broncos, that hero was Pat Bowlen.
- John Legend And Chrissy Teigen Buy Rhianna's Former House For $14.1 MillionJohn Legend and Chrissy Teigen have a baby on the way and they must have felt the need to have a little more space, so they bought an 8,520 square foot mansion formerly owned by Rihanna, for $14.1 million.
- You'll Never Guess How Much Revenue The Original Arcade Version Of NBA Jams GeneratedWhen it comes to sports oriented arcade games, it doesn't get much better than the original NBA Jam which came out back in 1993. Within a year, it ended up generating an incredible amount in revenue one quarter at a time.
- The Owners Of The Denver Broncos Have Had An Insanely Good Return On Their Investment!Back in 1984, Pat Bowlen purchased the Broncos for a very modest amount. How much are they worth today?