Russell Crowe Net Worth: Russell Crowe is an actor, film producer, and musician who has a net worth of $95 million dollars. Russell Crowe began his career on television, but gained international recognition with his role in the film, Romper Stomper. He went on to star in blockbuster films like L.A. Confidential, A Beautiful Mind, and Gladiator for which he won an Oscar. He was born Russell Ira Crowe in Wellington, New Zealand, but has lived most of his life in Australia. He started his career as a musician but over the years, found more success in acting. It was his harsh breakout performance as a racist skinhead in the Australian production of Romper Stomper in 1992 that put Crowe on the map, and brought him to Hollywood to play a violent 1950s police detective in L.A. Confidential. Only two years later, Crowe won his first Academy Award nomination with an outstanding portrayal of a tobacco executive who was trapped between coming clean and protecting his family in The Insider, and he continued to make his mark in Hollywood in Gladiator for which he brought home Oscar glory. He showed his versatility as an actor with his stand out performance as schizophrenic math genius John Nash in A Beautiful Mind, and with his acclaimed roles in Cinderella Man, 3:10 to Yuma, American Gangster, State of Play, and Robin Hood. Crowe has faced some media scrutiny over the years for having a bad temper, most famously when he was arrested for striking a New York hotel doorman with a telephone. In 2003, Crowe married Australian singer, Danielle Spencer. The pair had an on-again, off-again relationship for over 13 years which began in 1989 when they co-starred in the movie, The Crossing. Crowe and Spencer have two sons, Charles Spencer Crow and Tennyson Spencer Crow. In 2012, it was reported that Crow and Spencer had separated, but are co-parenting their children and are putting their sons ahead of any drama they may have had in their relationship.
Russell Crowe Net Worth
Date of Birth
Apr 7, 1964 (51 years old)
Actor, Singer, Musician, Film Producer, Film director
5 ft 11 in (1.82 m)
Russell Ira Crowe, Rusty, Russ le Roq
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The Five Wealthiest Drug Lords Of All Timeon Nov 23, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3on Nov 25, 2015
ISIS Is The Wealthiest Terrorist Organization In History... How Exactly Did They Acquire This Wealth?on Nov 23, 2015
Billionaire Roundup: All The Turkeys That Are Fit For Stuffingon Nov 26, 2015
Derek Jeter And 50 Cent Are At The Center Of A Lawsuit Over Underwearon Nov 26, 2015
Dodgers Give 18-Year-Old Cuban Prospect Yusniel Diaz $15.5 Million Bonuson Nov 26, 2015
Russell Crowe Earnings
Click to Expand
- Robin Hood$20,000,000
- Cinderella Man$15,000,000
- Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World$20,000,000
- A Beautiful Mind$15,000,000
- Proof of Life$7,500,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Former MLB Great Lenny Dykstra Suing Police For $15 Million Over Alleged BeatingAt one time, Lenny Dykstra was a former World Series champion loved and adored by millions of fans. Now he is a former felon suing the county of Los Angeles for $15 million claiming he suffered brain damage during a jail beating.
- Billionaire Mario Gabelli Is Sick Of Paying For CableEven billionaires can get irritated about how much they're paying for cable every month.
- Adele's "25" On Pace To Become Fastest-Selling Album In U.S. HistoryAdele's "25" may end up being the fastest-selling album in the history of the U.S. Check out the details here.
- Everything You Need To Know From Week 11 Of The NFLThere were a lot of tough to watch games this week. In case you switched off your TV, here are all the highlights from Week 11.