Rupert Grint net worth: Rupert Alexander Lloyd Grint is an English actor who has a net worth of $50 million. Rupert Grint gained worldwide fame and fortune thanks primarily to his performances as Ron Weasley in the successful Harry Potter film series. Born September 24, 1988, as a child, Grint was already a fan of the Potter novels and dreamed of secure a role in the upcoming films. Prior to auditioning, he made a clever video and sent it to the Casting Director. It eventually helped him secure the role of Weasley. In 2007, Grint Number as 16 on its list of Top 20 Earners under Age 25. He was earning $4 million annually at that time. He would eventually earn much MUCH larger paychecks. He currently does voiceover work for TV and radio programs in England. Grint also has a nomination for Best Actor from National Movie Awards, and several other nominations for his performances in the Harry Potter movies. He has won a Best Supporting Young Actor Award and a second award – Outstanding New Talent – from Satellite Awards. Brylcreem, a hair products manufacturer, also recognized him as having "A Top 5 Haircut." The actor enjoys his close friendship with co-stars Emma Watson and Daniel Radcliffe. After years of hard work in his acting career, he bought an ice cream van as a way to fulfill a childhood desire, he used the money he has made through acting to purchase the truck. Grint is involved with several charitable causes including charity auctions, participation in the Wacky Rally in 2010, and he has been involved with the Little Star Award in support of Cancer Research UK.
Rupert Grint Net Worth
Date of Birth
Aug 24, 1988 (27 years old)
5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)
Rupert Alexander Lloyd Grint
Lil Wayne Makes Shocking Claims About Birdman Fleecing Millions From Drake, Nicki Minaj And Moreon Oct 8, 2015
LeBron James Drops McDonald's And Takes MAJOR Gamble With A New Food Investmenton Oct 13, 2015
Divorce Documents Reveal "Sugar" Shane Mosley's Precise Financial Situationon Oct 13, 2015
Some Athletes Go Broke In Retirement, But David Robinson Just Launched His SECOND Private-Equity Fundon Oct 7, 2015
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
The Evolution Of Leonardo DiCaprio's Impressive Real Estate Portfolioon Oct 13, 2015
The Kardashians Want To Pay Scott Disick $20 Million In Hush Moneyon Oct 11, 2015
Mayweather/Pacquiao II May Happen After All (Maybe)on Oct 12, 2015
Weekend Box Office Review for October 9th – October 12thon Oct 13, 2015
Rupert Grint Earnings
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2$15,000,000
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1$15,000,000
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix$4,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- 10 Extremely Expensive Final Resting PlacesThe rich are said to live differently from the rest of us, but the truth is the wealth gap doesn't end when your heart stops beating.
- The NFL Wants Players To Shoulder Some Of The Cost For New Stadium In Los AngelesThe NFL wants a team in Los Angeles, but before one can move there, they need to have a place to play. The problem is figuring out how to pay for it, and the league is hoping the players will help do that.
- 10 Of The Richest Of Their Respective Countries And How They Got ThereEvery year, there are a few surprises and a few billionaires are booted from their "richest" spot, in favor of new, even richer people from their home country. Let's take a look at 10 of the more interesting stories from this year's list.
- A New Dawn Is Here For Rolls-RoyceThe brand new Rolls-Royce Dawn convertible is being praised by company executives for its good looks, but what about what's on the inside?