Rupert Grint net worth: Rupert Alexander Lloyd Grint is a young and very established English actor who gained fame and fortune for his performances as Ron Weasley in the successful Harry Potter film series. Born September 24, 1988, his current net worth is $50 million. As a youngster, Grint was already a fan of the Potter novels and hoped to secure a role in the upcoming films. Prior to auditioning, he made a clever video and sent it to the Casting Director. It eventually helped him secure the role of Weasley. In 2007, Forbes Magazine ranked Grint Number as 16 on its list of Top 20 Earners under Age 25. He was earning $4 million annually at that time. He currently does voiceover work for TV and radio programs in England. Grint also has a nomination for Best Actor from National Movie Awards, and several other nominations for his performances in the Harry Potter movies. He has won a Best Supporting Young Actor Award and a second award – Outstanding New Talent – from Satellite Awards. Brylcreem, a hair products manufacturer, also recognized him as having "A Top 5 Haircut." The actor enjoys his close friendship with co-stars Emma Watson and Daniel Radcliffe. After years of hard work in his acting career, he bought an ice cream van as a way to fulfill a childhood desire, he used the money he has made through acting to purchase the truck. Grint is involved with several charitable causes including charity auctions, participation in the Wacky Rally in 2010, and he has been involved with the Little Star Award in support of Cancer Research UK.
Rupert Grint Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Aug 24, 1988
5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)
Rupert Alexander Lloyd Grint
After Earning $100 Million In The NBA, Vin Baker Has Lost His Entire Fortune And Is Now Working At Starbucks...on Jul 29, 2015
Wait Til You Hear What Snoop Dogg Was Caught With Today At An Italian Airporton Aug 3, 2015
Bill And Hillary Clinton Made An INSANE Amount Of Money Between 2007 And 2014on Aug 3, 2015
Adidas Reportedly Just Offered James Harden $200 Million To Leave Nikeon Aug 3, 2015
These Celebs Filed For Bankruptcy On More Than One Occasion!on Aug 3, 2015
These Five Careers Don't Pay As Well As You May Have Thoughton Aug 2, 2015
Fetty Wap Achieved Two Major Accomplishments This Weekon Aug 2, 2015
If You Live On This Teeny Tiny Miami Island, You've Won The Game Of Lifeon Aug 2, 2015
From Beyoncé To Sara Blakely: 8 Pieces Of Advice From Today's Wealthiest Womenon Aug 2, 2015
A Truly Unique Pair Of Bugatti Veyrons Will Soon Be For Sale, But You're Gonna Need Deep Pockets!on Aug 2, 2015
Rupert Grint Earnings
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2$15,000,000
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1$15,000,000
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix$4,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Weekend Box Office Review for July 31st-August 2ndMission: Impossible - Rogue Nation opened at #1, but how did other movies stack up?
- Did You Know You There's An App To Order A Helicopter On Your Phone?!?With the app Blade, you can now charter a helicopter via your phone for only a few hundred bucks. But not everyone is happy about it.
- After Signing A $41.5 Million Extension Less Than A Year Ago, This NFL Player Is Already Off The TeamJunior Galette played extremely well the last two seasons. So why did his former team pay him a huge amount of money to leave?
- Lauren Bacall's Dakota Apartment Sells for $23.5 MillionBacall supposedly bought the mahogany-paneled apartment for around $48,000, at the most, in 1961. So the deal is a coup for her estate.