Rupert Grint net worth: Rupert Alexander Lloyd Grint is an English actor who has a net worth of $50 million. Rupert Grint gained worldwide fame and fortune thanks primarily to his performances as Ron Weasley in the successful Harry Potter film series. Born September 24, 1988, as a child, Grint was already a fan of the Potter novels and dreamed of secure a role in the upcoming films. Prior to auditioning, he made a clever video and sent it to the Casting Director. It eventually helped him secure the role of Weasley. In 2007, Grint Number as 16 on its list of Top 20 Earners under Age 25. He was earning $4 million annually at that time. He would eventually earn much MUCH larger paychecks. He currently does voiceover work for TV and radio programs in England. Grint also has a nomination for Best Actor from National Movie Awards, and several other nominations for his performances in the Harry Potter movies. He has won a Best Supporting Young Actor Award and a second award – Outstanding New Talent – from Satellite Awards. Brylcreem, a hair products manufacturer, also recognized him as having "A Top 5 Haircut." The actor enjoys his close friendship with co-stars Emma Watson and Daniel Radcliffe. After years of hard work in his acting career, he bought an ice cream van as a way to fulfill a childhood desire, he used the money he has made through acting to purchase the truck. Grint is involved with several charitable causes including charity auctions, participation in the Wacky Rally in 2010, and he has been involved with the Little Star Award in support of Cancer Research UK.
Rupert Grint Net Worth
Date of Birth
Aug 24, 1988 (27 years old)
5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)
Rupert Alexander Lloyd Grint
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Ayesha Curry Thinks The NBA Is Rigged, But It's Going To Make Her Husband More Moneyon Jun 23, 2016
Here's One Major Reason Why So Many NFL Players Go Brokeon Jun 22, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned Bigon Jun 24, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
Rupert Grint Earnings
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2$15,000,000
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1$15,000,000
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix$4,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- The Cavs Are Selling More Gear Than Any Other Team In NBA HistoryThe good times continue in Cleveland after the Cavaliers brought home the city's first championship in more than half a century – retailers, especially, are smiling.
- Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote LoomsOn Thursday, people in the United Kingdom will decide whether they want their country to remain in the European Union. Billionaire Li Ka-shing wants them to stay.
- Koch Brothers Invest Millions In State Senate RacesSuper PAC leaders David and Charles Koch aren't bothering with Trump, but they haven't pulled out of the 2016 race. Who will they support?
- Mark Cuban Donates $1M To Dallas PD To Protect LGBT CommunityAlthough he may have a reputation as a "shark," one billionaire is donating $1 million to help police and the LGBT community in Dallas, Texas, following a deadly attack at an Orlando gay club.