Rupert Grint net worth: Rupert Alexander Lloyd Grint is an English actor who has a net worth of $50 million. Rupert Grint gained worldwide fame and fortune thanks primarily to his performances as Ron Weasley in the successful Harry Potter film series. Born September 24, 1988, as a child, Grint was already a fan of the Potter novels and dreamed of secure a role in the upcoming films. Prior to auditioning, he made a clever video and sent it to the Casting Director. It eventually helped him secure the role of Weasley. In 2007, Grint Number as 16 on its list of Top 20 Earners under Age 25. He was earning $4 million annually at that time. He would eventually earn much MUCH larger paychecks. He currently does voiceover work for TV and radio programs in England. Grint also has a nomination for Best Actor from National Movie Awards, and several other nominations for his performances in the Harry Potter movies. He has won a Best Supporting Young Actor Award and a second award – Outstanding New Talent – from Satellite Awards. Brylcreem, a hair products manufacturer, also recognized him as having "A Top 5 Haircut." The actor enjoys his close friendship with co-stars Emma Watson and Daniel Radcliffe. After years of hard work in his acting career, he bought an ice cream van as a way to fulfill a childhood desire, he used the money he has made through acting to purchase the truck. Grint is involved with several charitable causes including charity auctions, participation in the Wacky Rally in 2010, and he has been involved with the Little Star Award in support of Cancer Research UK.
Rupert Grint Net Worth
Date of Birth
Aug 24, 1988 (27 years old)
5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)
Rupert Alexander Lloyd Grint
Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.on Feb 8, 2016
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
Is Vladimir Putin Secretly Sitting On A $200 Billion Fortune?on Feb 8, 2016
Jeff Beacher Offers $90 Million For Playboy Mansion, Hef And Allon Feb 9, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
The 10 Most Expensive TV Shows Ever Madeon Feb 10, 2016
Boxing Legend Mike Tyson Pays $2.5 Million For Huge Las Vegas Mansionon Feb 8, 2016
Saudi Billionaire Trying To Use Diplomatic Immunity To Get Out Of Potentially VERY Expensive Divorceon Feb 9, 2016
Rupert Grint Earnings
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2$15,000,000
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1$15,000,000
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix$4,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Everything You Need To Know From Super Bowl 50Another NFL season has come and gone. This Super Bowl was a lot of fun for fans of defense, and probably for Beyonce fans, too. In case you missed any of the action, here are the highlights from the game.
- Are Elizabeth Holmes And Her Revolutionary Blood Testing Company Running Out Of Time?Last fall, Elizabeth Holmes, billionaire CEO of Theranos, Inc. faced some serious heat when it was revealed that her innovative method of testing blood wasn't all it was cracked up to be. Months later, there still aren't any answers. Is time running out for Theranos and Elizabeth Holmes?
- "Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social MediaHow did 50 Cent go from being one of the most successful rappers and business moguls in the world to having creditors pick apart his dwindling fortune? We break the story down for here.
- Rita Ora Slapped With A $2.4 Million Lawsuit From Roc NationRita Ora recently sued Roc Nation for over $2 million for leaving her music career in the dust. Now, Roc Nation is hitting the 25-year-old with a lawsuit of their own.