Roseanne Barr net worth: Roseanne Barr is an American comedian, actress, writer, television producer, and director who has a net worth of $80 million. Roseanne Cherrie Barr was born in Salt Lake City, Utah, in November 1952. She started her career doing stand-up comedy and then later became well known on her own sitcom Roseanne. The show was on the air for nine years and Roseanne won a Golden Globe Award and an Emmy for Best Actress. She has been previously married to Bill Pentland and comedian Tom Arnold. She is remembered for singing "The Star-Spangled Banner" off key, spitting, and grabbing her crotch, at a baseball game on national TV. From 1998 to 2000 she hosted The Roseanne Show, as well as having a show called Roseanne's Nuts in 2011. She has also kept to her roots, often performing stand-up comedy. She ran for president in 2012 as part of the Green Party. Although she did not win the nomination, she went on to be nominated by the Peace and Freedom Party and came in 6th in the popular vote for President. Roseanne claims that she is an incest survivor and was sexually and physically abused by both of her parents. She has had many cosmetic producers including work on her stomach, breasts, and nose. She also had gastric bypass surgery in the late 90s. Roseanne and partner Johnny Argent live in a macadamia nut farm in Hawaii.
Roseanne Barr Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Nov 3, 1952
Actor, Comedian, Author, Television producer, Screenwriter, Presenter, Businessperson, Writer, Television Director, Voice Actor
United States of America
5 ft 4 in (1.626 m)
Roseanne Cherrie Barr, Roseanne, Roseanne Arnold, Rosanne Barr, Roseanne Thomas, Mrs. Tom Arnold, Roseane Arnold, Rosanne, Roseanne Barr Pentland Arnold Thomas, Roseanne Barr Arnold
5 Reality Show Concepts That Failed Horriblyon Aug 30, 2015
50 Cent Agrees To Re-List Connecticut Mansion As Part Of Bankruptcy Filingon Aug 27, 2015
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
Love, Marriage And A New $13.9 Million Mansion For Tracy Morganon Aug 30, 2015
Top 10 Athletes Turned Entrepreneurson Aug 28, 2015
The Real Life Story Behind N.W.A. Manager Jerry Helleron Aug 28, 2015
Which Celebrity Has The Most Valuable Twitter Account?on Aug 30, 2015
PGA Tour Players Are Light Years Ahead Of Others When It Comes To Playoff Payon Aug 31, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's $5 Million Album Hasn't Been Purchased Yeton Aug 28, 2015
A Subway Franchisee Claims Subway Knew About Jared Fogle's Interest In Kids For Years, But Did Nothing About Iton Aug 28, 2015
Roseanne Barr Earnings
- Roseanne$600,000/episodeplus % of backend
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The Fascinating Ups And Downs Behind The Multi-Million Dollar "Happy Birthday" Royalty WarIf "Happy Birthday" becomes public domain, it'll cost the rights holder, Warner Music Group, millions in licensing fees.
- Top 5 Most Costly Natural Disasters In HistoryNatural disasters are uncontrollable and capable of causing astronomical damages. Check out the top 5 most costly disasters of all time!
- $390 Million Worth Of Deals Were Just Transacted At Monterey Car WeekDuring the course of this dream week for car collectors a total of $390 million changed hands including cars that sold for over $16 million.
- How Jamie Siminoff Turned 'Shark Tank' Loss Into A $28 Million WinAs consolation prizes go, this definitely beats a set of steak knives.