Roseanne Barr net worth: Roseanne Barr is an American comedian, actress, writer, television producer, and director who has a net worth of $80 million. Roseanne Cherrie Barr was born in Salt Lake City, Utah, in November 1952. She started her career doing stand-up comedy and then later became well known on her own sitcom Roseanne. The show was on the air for nine years and Roseanne won a Golden Globe Award and an Emmy for Best Actress. She has been previously married to Bill Pentland and comedian Tom Arnold. She is remembered for singing "The Star-Spangled Banner" off key, spitting, and grabbing her crotch, at a baseball game on national TV. From 1998 to 2000 she hosted The Roseanne Show, as well as having a show called Roseanne's Nuts in 2011. She has also kept to her roots, often performing stand-up comedy. She ran for president in 2012 as part of the Green Party. Although she did not win the nomination, she went on to be nominated by the Peace and Freedom Party and came in 6th in the popular vote for President. Roseanne claims that she is an incest survivor and was sexually and physically abused by both of her parents. She has had many cosmetic producers including work on her stomach, breasts, and nose. She also had gastric bypass surgery in the late 90s. Roseanne and partner Johnny Argent live in a macadamia nut farm in Hawaii.
Roseanne Barr Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Nov 3, 1952
Actor, Comedian, Author, Television producer, Screenwriter, Presenter, Businessperson, Writer, Television Director, Voice Actor
United States of America
5 ft 4 in (1.626 m)
Roseanne Cherrie Barr, Roseanne, Roseanne Arnold, Rosanne Barr, Roseanne Thomas, Mrs. Tom Arnold, Roseane Arnold, Rosanne, Roseanne Barr Pentland Arnold Thomas, Roseanne Barr Arnold
After Earning $100 Million In The NBA, Vin Baker Has Lost His Entire Fortune And Is Now Working At Starbucks...on Jul 29, 2015
Real Estate Tycoon Leaves $20 Million To Daughters, But There's A Catch! Actually Several Catches...on Jul 31, 2015
NBA Rookie Makes Big Gamble On Himself... Ends Up With Huge Paydayon Jul 31, 2015
Top 10 Most Expensive Stadiums In The Worldon Jul 31, 2015
The Incredible Story Of How Young Jeezy Ended Up Bringing $2 Million In Cash To A Photoshooton Jul 29, 2015
Fly The Friendly And Luxurious Skies Around The World In The Four Seasons' New Private Jeton Jul 31, 2015
Seattle Seahawks Sign Russell Wilson To A Massive 4-Year $87.6 Million Revolutionary Dealon Jul 31, 2015
Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini Aventadoron Jul 31, 2015
In 1987, Junk Bond King Michael Milken Earned $550 Million. Two Years Later He Was In Jail. This Is His Crazy Life Story...on Jul 30, 2015
Instead Of Earning Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollars, The Co-Founder Of Domino's Pizza Made One Huge Mistake...on Jul 29, 2015
Roseanne Barr Earnings
- Roseanne$600,000/episodeplus % of backend
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Miracle On Ice Goalie Selling Memorabilia From Iconic Game For $5.7 MillionFor hockey fans there is no moment that personifies the greatness of the game and the ability of it to impact society quite like the Miracle on Ice. For $5.7 million the most impressive collection of memorabilia from the game can be yours.
- DraftKings Just Raised $300 Million. Here's How It Will Change The Way You Watch SportsDraftKings helped the daily fantasy sports concept become a multibillion-dollar industry. Two recent moves will take daily fantasy sports to an even higher level.
- Forget Winning A Tour Of A Chocolate Factory. This $1500 Golden Ticket Could Eventually Be Worth BILLIONS...When Max-Hervé George was seven, his father bought a golden ticket that could eventually be worth hundreds of millions, maybe even billions of dollars. It could also bankrupt a very large French insurance company.
- 10 Billionaires And Millionaires Who Became PoliticiansThe 10 billionaires and millionaires on this list had business success and financial success, yet they still wanted more. They wanted to influence their country. Many want – or wanted – to run their country.