Roseanne Barr net worth: Roseanne Barr is an American comedian, actress, writer, television producer, and director who has a net worth of $80 million. Roseanne Cherrie Barr was born in Salt Lake City, Utah, in November 1952. She started her career doing stand-up comedy and then later became well known on her own sitcom Roseanne. The show was on the air for nine years and Roseanne won a Golden Globe Award and an Emmy for Best Actress. She has been previously married to Bill Pentland and comedian Tom Arnold. She is remembered for singing "The Star-Spangled Banner" off key, spitting, and grabbing her crotch, at a baseball game on national TV. From 1998 to 2000 she hosted The Roseanne Show, as well as having a show called Roseanne's Nuts in 2011. She has also kept to her roots, often performing stand-up comedy. She ran for president in 2012 as part of the Green Party. Although she did not win the nomination, she went on to be nominated by the Peace and Freedom Party and came in 6th in the popular vote for President. Roseanne claims that she is an incest survivor and was sexually and physically abused by both of her parents. She has had many cosmetic producers including work on her stomach, breasts, and nose. She also had gastric bypass surgery in the late 90s. Roseanne and partner Johnny Argent live in a macadamia nut farm in Hawaii.
Roseanne Barr Net Worth
Date of Birth
Nov 3, 1952 (63 years old)
Actor, Comedian, Author, Television producer, Screenwriter, Presenter, Businessperson, Writer, Television Director, Voice Actor
United States of America
5 ft 4 in (1.626 m)
Roseanne Cherrie Barr, Roseanne, Roseanne Arnold, Rosanne Barr, Roseanne Thomas, Mrs. Tom Arnold, Roseane Arnold, Rosanne, Roseanne Barr Pentland Arnold Thomas, Roseanne Barr Arnold
Here's Exactly How Much Kobe Bryant Made From Salary And Endorsements During His Entire Careeron Dec 1, 2015
How Much Would You Pay To Have Unlimited Flights Around The World Forever?on Dec 1, 2015
10 People Just Paid An Insane Amount Of Money For A Pair Of Eminem's Latest Nike Air Jordanson Dec 1, 2015
For A Guy Who Is "Bankrupt," 50 Cent Sure Keeps A Lot Of Cash Lying Around The House...on Nov 30, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
Competency Of Viacom Billionaire Called Into Question In Epic And Salacious Courtroom Showdownon Dec 1, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's One-Of-A-Kind, Once Upon A Time In Shaolin Sells For 'Millions'on Nov 28, 2015
After Gathering Dust In A Barn For 40 Years, A Classic Bentley Owned By James Bond Writer Ian Fleming Is Now For Saleon Dec 1, 2015
5-Hour Energy Drink Billionaire Is Using His Billions And His Brains To Save The World In A Few Very Unique Wayson Dec 1, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Roseanne Barr Earnings
- Roseanne$600,000/episodeplus % of backend
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- The First Lamborghini Model Ever Made Is Now Selling For $1 MillionLamborghini has become one of the best known brands in luxury cars, but the company started off slowly before making some of the fastest cars available.
- A Brazilian Senator And A Billionaire CEO Were Just Arrested On Corruption ChargesIt's not a great time to be getting kickbacks in Brazil, and it's not a great time to be the one making the kickbacks, either.
- How Armstrong Williams Became A Media Mogul And The Largest Black TV Channel Owner In The USFun Fact: Did you know that Ben Carson's business manager is also the country's largest black TV station owner?! Well, you do now!
- Amazing Human Being Alert: Billionaire Chuck Feeney Donates $177 Million To Dementia ResearchBillionaire Chuck Feeney has made a career out of being a pretty amazing human being. His "Giving While Living" philosophy has led him to give away 99% of his once $7.5 billion fortune so far. Now, Feeney has made another astoundingly large donation...