Roseanne Barr net worth: Roseanne Barr is an American comedian, actress, writer, television producer, and director who has a net worth of $80 million. Roseanne Cherrie Barr was born in Salt Lake City, Utah, in November 1952. She started her career doing stand-up comedy and then later became well known on her own sitcom Roseanne. The show was on the air for nine years and Roseanne won a Golden Globe Award and an Emmy for Best Actress. She has been previously married to Bill Pentland and comedian Tom Arnold. She is remembered for singing "The Star-Spangled Banner" off key, spitting, and grabbing her crotch, at a baseball game on national TV. From 1998 to 2000 she hosted The Roseanne Show, as well as having a show called Roseanne's Nuts in 2011. She has also kept to her roots, often performing stand-up comedy. She ran for president in 2012 as part of the Green Party. Although she did not win the nomination, she went on to be nominated by the Peace and Freedom Party and came in 6th in the popular vote for President. Roseanne claims that she is an incest survivor and was sexually and physically abused by both of her parents. She has had many cosmetic producers including work on her stomach, breasts, and nose. She also had gastric bypass surgery in the late 90s. Roseanne and partner Johnny Argent live in a macadamia nut farm in Hawaii.
Roseanne Barr Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Nov 3, 1952
Actor, Comedian, Author, Television producer, Screenwriter, Presenter, Businessperson, Writer, Television Director, Voice Actor
United States of America
5 ft 4 in (1.626 m)
Roseanne Cherrie Barr, Roseanne, Roseanne Arnold, Rosanne Barr, Roseanne Thomas, Mrs. Tom Arnold, Roseane Arnold, Rosanne, Roseanne Barr Pentland Arnold Thomas, Roseanne Barr Arnold
Kanye West Just Made A Crazy Promise To Everyone Who Votes For Him For President In 2020on Sep 2, 2015
Imagine Making $900,000 Every DAY You Went To Work. That's Judge Judy's Real Life...on Sep 3, 2015
This Week In Celebrity Car News (August 26 – September 2)on Sep 3, 2015
Eddie Murphy's Top 7 Highest Acting Paycheckson Sep 2, 2015
Getting Rid Of Roger Goodell Is Going To Be Really Expensive....on Sep 3, 2015
The World's 10 Richest Media Mogulson Sep 2, 2015
The Highest Paid Film Actresses Of 2015on Sep 3, 2015
Tidal Accused Apple Of Doing Something Sinister Over The Weekend...on Sep 2, 2015
5 Little Known Facts About The Rothschild Familyon Sep 1, 2015
Meet Ingvar Kamprad, The Self-Made Billionaire Who Founded IKEAon Sep 3, 2015
Roseanne Barr Earnings
- Roseanne$600,000/episodeplus % of backend
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Babe Ruth's Former 2BR NYC Apartment On The Market For $1.6 MillionThe owner of an apartment that the legendary Babe Ruth once lived in is hoping a Yankees fan with $1.6 million burning a hole in his pocket will be willing to spend it so he can live where the Great Bambino once did.
- Gambler's Corner – Everything You Need To Know For This Week In Sports BettingCollege football is finally back! With games starting on Thursday and running through Monday, fans will have more than their fill of action. If they want to get in on the action there are a number of interesting spreads.
- Top 10 NFL Players Who Retired In Their 40sWhile most players tend to slow down and eventually retire in their 30s, there have been a few who have managed to stay in the game in their 40s.
- PGA Tour Players Are Light Years Ahead Of Other Sports When It Comes To Playoff PayThe PGA Tour playoffs are underway. Regardless of where players finish, FedEx Cup competitors are light years ahead in terms of playoff pay.