Roseanne Barr net worth: Roseanne Barr is an American comedian, actress, writer, television producer, and director who has a net worth of $80 million. Roseanne Cherrie Barr was born in Salt Lake City, Utah, in November 1952. She started her career doing stand-up comedy and then later became well known on her own sitcom Roseanne. The show was on the air for nine years and Roseanne won a Golden Globe Award and an Emmy for Best Actress. She has been previously married to Bill Pentland and comedian Tom Arnold. She is remembered for singing "The Star-Spangled Banner" off key, spitting, and grabbing her crotch, at a baseball game on national TV. From 1998 to 2000 she hosted The Roseanne Show, as well as having a show called Roseanne's Nuts in 2011. She has also kept to her roots, often performing stand-up comedy. She ran for president in 2012 as part of the Green Party. Although she did not win the nomination, she went on to be nominated by the Peace and Freedom Party and came in 6th in the popular vote for President. Roseanne claims that she is an incest survivor and was sexually and physically abused by both of her parents. She has had many cosmetic producers including work on her stomach, breasts, and nose. She also had gastric bypass surgery in the late 90s. Roseanne and partner Johnny Argent live in a macadamia nut farm in Hawaii.
Roseanne Barr Net Worth
Date of Birth
Nov 3, 1952 (63 years old)
Actor, Comedian, Author, Television producer, Screenwriter, Presenter, Businessperson, Writer, Television Director, Voice Actor
United States of America
5 ft 4 in (1.626 m)
Roseanne Cherrie Barr, Roseanne, Roseanne Arnold, Rosanne Barr, Roseanne Thomas, Mrs. Tom Arnold, Roseane Arnold, Rosanne, Roseanne Barr Pentland Arnold Thomas, Roseanne Barr Arnold
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
Jackie Chan Drops $20 Million On A Gorgeous New Private Jeton Feb 12, 2016
How A Mediocre Baseball Player Ended Up Making MILLIONS Off Upper Deck Baseball Cardson Feb 12, 2016
Ciara Files $15 Million Defamation Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend Futureon Feb 13, 2016
Sarah Palin's Arizona Mansion For Sale At $2.49 Millionon Feb 13, 2016
"Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social Mediaon Feb 10, 2016
How Daisy Fuentes Went From MTV VJ To A $300 Million Retail Tycoonon Feb 11, 2016
These Four Celebrities Lost HUGE Lawsuits And Paid The Price!on Feb 11, 2016
How Much Would You Pay For A Picture Of A Potato? I Hope Not This Much!on Feb 13, 2016
Fight With Equipment Manager Will Cost Blake Griffin $859,442on Feb 13, 2016
Roseanne Barr Earnings
- Roseanne$600,000/episodeplus % of backend
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Kanye West Claims He Is $53 Million In Personal DebtSaturday night Yeezy took to Twitter to tell his 18.7 million followers that he is $53 million in debt and needed our prayers to overcome this hardship.
- How Rich Are The Supreme Court Justices?What are the salaries and net worths of each of the United States Supreme Court Justices?
- Billionaire Roundup: Valentine's Day EditionIt is another week and our favorite billionaires (and millionaires) are out and about in the world doing what they do best: spending money and running their mouths....let's take a look at what they've been up to.
- Rare Whisky Outperformed Gold As An Investment Last YearThe Rare Whisky Apex 1000, the leading value index for rare whiskies, saw an increase of 14% over the course of last year,