Robert Wagner net worth: Robert Wagner is an American actor who has a net worth of $15 million dollars. Born in Detroit, Michigan, Robert Wagner began his professional career in the early 50s with a role in the film "The Happy Years". After appearing in small roles in various movies, he began to gain leading roles, and by 1953, he was starring in such pictures as "Beneath the 12-Mile Reef", "Prince Valiant", "A Kiss Before Dying", and "Between Heaven and Hell". In the late 1960s, he took on the first of three roles that would make him a bona-fide star, as Alexander Mundy in the hit series "To Catch a Thief". In the mid-70s, he would star in another successful television series, as Pete Ryan in "Switch". The late 70s saw him starring in the wildly successful series, "Hart to Hart". He would be nominated for four Golden Globe Awards for his work on the show. In the 90s, he enjoyed a comeback, playing Number 2 in the "Austin Powers" franchise. Since then, he has guest-starred on such shows as "Seinfeld", "Boston Legal", "Two and a Half Men", "Hustle", and "NCIS", among others.
Robert Wagner Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Feb 10, 1930 (85 years old)
Actor, Film Producer
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.8 m)
Robert John Wagner, Robert J. Wagner, The Brylcreem Kid, RJ, Robert John Wagner, Jr., R.J. Wagner
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
Asia's Richest Man Is Quietly Investing Billions In Americaon Nov 28, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Derek Jeter And 50 Cent Are At The Center Of A Lawsuit Over Underwearon Nov 26, 2015
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's One-Of-A-Kind, Once Upon A Time In Shaolin Sells For 'Millions'on Nov 28, 2015
Billionaire Roundup: Donald Sterling Gets A Verdict, Mark Cuban's Hoverboard, Robots Are Coming To Take Over Your Job, And A Billionaire Shakeupon Nov 28, 2015
The 10 Most Expensive eBay Auctions Of All Timeon Nov 27, 2015
Mark Cuban Pays Out $30K For Swearing At Charity Eventon Nov 28, 2015
Robert Wagner Earnings
- All the Fine Young Cannibals$75,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini HuracánThe Lamborghini Huracán is a luxury sports car that began production in 2014. The Huracán, which means "hurricane" in Spanish, was Lamborghini's replacement for
- How Martin Selig Escaped Nazi Germany, Reshaped The City's Skyline And Became A BillionaireFor Seattle residents, the name Martin Selig is nearly eponymous with their celebrated city skyline. However, the billionaire real estate developer is not a native. Selig escaped Nazi Germany to build a fortune in the Pacific Northwest.
- BMW Showoff Vs. Side Of Mountain. Who You Got?If you ever own a BMW and you feel like showing off your driving skills, please don't follow this guy's example...
- Dodgers Give 18-Year-Old Cuban Prospect Yusniel Diaz $15.5 Million BonusThe Dodgers are not scared to spend money, so when they decided they really wanted Cuban prospect Yasniel Diaz, they made sure they got him by offering him a $15.5 million bonus.