Robert Wagner net worth: Robert Wagner is an American actor who has a net worth of $15 million dollars. Born in Detroit, Michigan, Robert Wagner began his professional career in the early 50s with a role in the film "The Happy Years". After appearing in small roles in various movies, he began to gain leading roles, and by 1953, he was starring in such pictures as "Beneath the 12-Mile Reef", "Prince Valiant", "A Kiss Before Dying", and "Between Heaven and Hell". In the late 1960s, he took on the first of three roles that would make him a bona-fide star, as Alexander Mundy in the hit series "To Catch a Thief". In the mid-70s, he would star in another successful television series, as Pete Ryan in "Switch". The late 70s saw him starring in the wildly successful series, "Hart to Hart". He would be nominated for four Golden Globe Awards for his work on the show. In the 90s, he enjoyed a comeback, playing Number 2 in the "Austin Powers" franchise. Since then, he has guest-starred on such shows as "Seinfeld", "Boston Legal", "Two and a Half Men", "Hustle", and "NCIS", among others.
Robert Wagner Net Worth
Date of Birth
Feb 10, 1930 (85 years old)
Actor, Film Producer
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.8 m)
Robert John Wagner, Robert J. Wagner, The Brylcreem Kid, RJ, Robert John Wagner, Jr., R.J. Wagner
Some Athletes Go Broke In Retirement, But David Robinson Just Launched His SECOND Private-Equity Fundon Oct 7, 2015
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
Divorce Documents Reveal "Sugar" Shane Mosley's Precise Financial Situationon Oct 13, 2015
Lil Wayne Makes Shocking Claims About Birdman Fleecing Millions From Drake, Nicki Minaj And Moreon Oct 8, 2015
The Evolution Of Leonardo DiCaprio's Impressive Real Estate Portfolioon Oct 13, 2015
The Kardashians Want To Pay Scott Disick $20 Million In Hush Moneyon Oct 11, 2015
50 Cent Files A $75 Million Lawsuit Against His Former Lawyerson Oct 12, 2015
LeBron James Drops McDonald's And Takes MAJOR Gamble With A New Food Investmenton Oct 13, 2015
Mayweather/Pacquiao II May Happen After All (Maybe)on Oct 12, 2015
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
Robert Wagner Earnings
- All the Fine Young Cannibals$75,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- 10 Extremely Expensive Final Resting PlacesThe rich are said to live differently from the rest of us, but the truth is the wealth gap doesn't end when your heart stops beating.
- The NFL Wants Players To Shoulder Some Of The Cost For New Stadium In Los AngelesThe NFL wants a team in Los Angeles, but before one can move there, they need to have a place to play. The problem is figuring out how to pay for it, and the league is hoping the players will help do that.
- 10 Of The Richest Of Their Respective Countries And How They Got ThereEvery year, there are a few surprises and a few billionaires are booted from their "richest" spot, in favor of new, even richer people from their home country. Let's take a look at 10 of the more interesting stories from this year's list.
- A New Dawn Is Here For Rolls-RoyceThe brand new Rolls-Royce Dawn convertible is being praised by company executives for its good looks, but what about what's on the inside?