Robert Wagner net worth: Robert Wagner is an American actor who has a net worth of $15 million dollars. Born in Detroit, Michigan, Robert Wagner began his professional career in the early 50s with a role in the film "The Happy Years". After appearing in small roles in various movies, he began to gain leading roles, and by 1953, he was starring in such pictures as "Beneath the 12-Mile Reef", "Prince Valiant", "A Kiss Before Dying", and "Between Heaven and Hell". In the late 1960s, he took on the first of three roles that would make him a bona-fide star, as Alexander Mundy in the hit series "To Catch a Thief". In the mid-70s, he would star in another successful television series, as Pete Ryan in "Switch". The late 70s saw him starring in the wildly successful series, "Hart to Hart". He would be nominated for four Golden Globe Awards for his work on the show. In the 90s, he enjoyed a comeback, playing Number 2 in the "Austin Powers" franchise. Since then, he has guest-starred on such shows as "Seinfeld", "Boston Legal", "Two and a Half Men", "Hustle", and "NCIS", among others.
Robert Wagner Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Feb 10, 1930
Actor, Film Producer
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.8 m)
Robert John Wagner, Robert J. Wagner, The Brylcreem Kid, RJ, Robert John Wagner, Jr., R.J. Wagner
After Earning $100 Million In The NBA, Vin Baker Has Lost His Entire Fortune And Is Now Working At Starbucks...on Jul 29, 2015
Bill And Hillary Clinton Made An INSANE Amount Of Money Between 2007 And 2014on Aug 3, 2015
Wait Til You Hear What Snoop Dogg Was Caught With Today At An Italian Airporton Aug 3, 2015
These Celebs Filed For Bankruptcy On More Than One Occasion!on Aug 3, 2015
Adidas Reportedly Just Offered James Harden $200 Million To Leave Nikeon Aug 3, 2015
If You Live On This Teeny Tiny Miami Island, You've Won The Game Of Lifeon Aug 2, 2015
A Truly Unique Pair Of Bugatti Veyrons Will Soon Be For Sale, But You're Gonna Need Deep Pockets!on Aug 2, 2015
These Five Careers Don't Pay As Well As You May Have Thoughton Aug 2, 2015
Fetty Wap Achieved Two Major Accomplishments This Weekon Aug 2, 2015
Weekend Box Office Review for July 31st-August 2ndon Aug 2, 2015
Robert Wagner Earnings
- All the Fine Young Cannibals$75,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- From Beyoncé To Sara Blakely: 8 Pieces Of Advice From Today's Wealthiest WomenHere are some words of wisdom from some of the wealthiest women on the planet.
- Did You Know You There's An App To Order A Helicopter On Your Phone?!?With the app Blade, you can now charter a helicopter via your phone for only a few hundred bucks. But not everyone is happy about it.
- After Signing A $41.5 Million Extension Less Than A Year Ago, This NFL Player Is Already Off The TeamJunior Galette played extremely well the last two seasons. So why did his former team pay him a huge amount of money to leave?
- Lauren Bacall's Dakota Apartment Sells for $23.5 MillionBacall supposedly bought the mahogany-paneled apartment for around $48,000, at the most, in 1961. So the deal is a coup for her estate.