Robert Wagner net worth: Robert Wagner is an American actor who has a net worth of $15 million dollars. Born in Detroit, Michigan, Robert Wagner began his professional career in the early 50s with a role in the film "The Happy Years". After appearing in small roles in various movies, he began to gain leading roles, and by 1953, he was starring in such pictures as "Beneath the 12-Mile Reef", "Prince Valiant", "A Kiss Before Dying", and "Between Heaven and Hell". In the late 1960s, he took on the first of three roles that would make him a bona-fide star, as Alexander Mundy in the hit series "To Catch a Thief". In the mid-70s, he would star in another successful television series, as Pete Ryan in "Switch". The late 70s saw him starring in the wildly successful series, "Hart to Hart". He would be nominated for four Golden Globe Awards for his work on the show. In the 90s, he enjoyed a comeback, playing Number 2 in the "Austin Powers" franchise. Since then, he has guest-starred on such shows as "Seinfeld", "Boston Legal", "Two and a Half Men", "Hustle", and "NCIS", among others.
Robert Wagner Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Robert John Wagner, Robert J. Wagner, The Brylcreem Kid, RJ, Robert John Wagner, Jr., R.J. Wagner
Actor, Film Producer
Date of Birth
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.8 m)
When Bobby Bonilla Wakes Up Tomorrow, He'll Be $1.2 Million Richer...on Jun 30, 2015
This Former Syrian Orphan Turned Billionaire Might Be The Most Incredible Example Of A Rags To Riches Story Everon Jul 1, 2015
Want To Know How Much Jeb Bush Made Every Year For The Last 33 Years??? Hint! – It's A Lot.on Jul 1, 2015
Billionaire Offers $250,000 To Anyone Who Streaks In Front Of Chicago Mayer Rahm Emmanuelon Jul 1, 2015
Long Before Bobby Bonilla's 25 Year Gravy Train, This Random NFL Player Negotiated An Equally Unique And Lucrative Deal...on Jul 1, 2015
Taylor Swift Just Brought A $730 Billion Company To Its Knees With One Blog Poston Jun 22, 2015
Floyd Mayweather Made $100,000 A Month By Simply Parking His Ferrari Enzo In A Garageon Jun 28, 2015
How Does The New Batmobile Compare To Previous Versions?on Jul 1, 2015
From Pumping Gas To A $6 Billion Fashion Fortune: The Rags To Riches Story Of Forever 21's Jin Sook And Do Won Changon Jun 23, 2015
Once Valued At $2 Billion, Martha Stewart Just Sold Her Empire For $353 Million, Still An Amazing Life Storyon Jun 24, 2015
Robert Wagner Earnings
- All the Fine Young Cannibals$75,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- This Former Syrian Orphan Turned Billionaire Might Be The Most Incredible Example Of A Rags To Riches Story EverThe phrase "rags to riches" gets thrown around a lot, but it rarely seems as appropriate as it does when describing Syran billionaire Mohed Altrad.
- Long Before Bobby Bonilla's 25 Year Gravy Train, This Random NFL Player Negotiated An Equally Unique And Lucrative Deal...Long before there was a "Bobby Bonilla Day" there was a random NFL player who scored an equally interesting sports contract that can only end upon his death.
- Happy Bobby Bonilla Day! So...Was Bobby's Contract Brilliant Or Horrendously Stupid?As you probably know, today is international Bobby Bonilla day. So, was Bobby's decision to take an annuity instead of lump sum actually that brilliant?
- Want To Know How Much Jeb Bush Made Every Year For The Last 33 Years??? Hint! – It's A Lot.Apparently, Republican Presidential Candidate Jeb Bush has nothing to hide when it comes to his personal finances, because he just released 33 years worth of tax returns. And I went through them all :)