Robert Wagner net worth: Robert Wagner is an American actor who has a net worth of $15 million dollars. Born in Detroit, Michigan, Robert Wagner began his professional career in the early 50s with a role in the film "The Happy Years". After appearing in small roles in various movies, he began to gain leading roles, and by 1953, he was starring in such pictures as "Beneath the 12-Mile Reef", "Prince Valiant", "A Kiss Before Dying", and "Between Heaven and Hell". In the late 1960s, he took on the first of three roles that would make him a bona-fide star, as Alexander Mundy in the hit series "To Catch a Thief". In the mid-70s, he would star in another successful television series, as Pete Ryan in "Switch". The late 70s saw him starring in the wildly successful series, "Hart to Hart". He would be nominated for four Golden Globe Awards for his work on the show. In the 90s, he enjoyed a comeback, playing Number 2 in the "Austin Powers" franchise. Since then, he has guest-starred on such shows as "Seinfeld", "Boston Legal", "Two and a Half Men", "Hustle", and "NCIS", among others.
Robert Wagner Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Feb 10, 1930 (86 years old)
Actor, Film Producer
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.8 m)
Robert John Wagner, Robert J. Wagner, The Brylcreem Kid, RJ, Robert John Wagner, Jr., R.J. Wagner
Kylie Jenner Buys A $6M House: A Peek Inside the A-List Fantasyon May 25, 2016
One Simple Vote Just Cost Anthony Davis A TON Of Moneyon May 26, 2016
A Judge Has Ordered Master P To Pay His Ex-Wife A Hefty Sumon May 25, 2016
Three NYC Doorman Set To Inherit Multi Million Dollar Fortune Unless The Humane Society Gets It Insteadon May 26, 2016
The Rise Of Technology Has Created A New Era Of Super-Wealthy Americanson May 26, 2016
LeBron James Vs. Dr. Dre - Who Will Become A Billionaire First?on May 24, 2016
British Artists Made More Money Off Of Vinyl Sales Than From YouTube Streamingon May 26, 2016
Florida Judge Upholds Hulk Hogan's $140 Million Gawker Judgmenton May 25, 2016
Shaquille O'Neal Makes Big Entrance Into The Auto Insurance Industryon May 25, 2016
Did Soulja Boy Really Just Sign A $400 Million Endorsement Deal? Kind of. Here's The Scoop...on May 23, 2016
Robert Wagner Earnings
- All the Fine Young Cannibals$75,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Phil Mickelson Shoots Even Par in Insider Trading CasePhil Mickelson narrowly escaped criminal charges from insider trading allegations made by the SEC, but still owes over $1 million in fines.
- Mark Cuban Says He's Open To Becoming Hillary Clinton's–Or Donald Trump's–Running Mate!Mark Cuban is surprisingly open to the idea of running for vice-president ... for either Trump or Clinton.
- Family Of Late Baseball Superstar Tony Gwynn Suing Tobacco Giant, Altria GroupThe family of late San Diego baseball star Tony Gwynn blames tobacco industry for his death and files lawsuit against Altria Group.
- Why Did Donald Trump Receive a Tax Break For NYC Residents Who Make Less Than $500k?Donald Trump claims to earn a multi-millionaire-dollar income and have a multi-billionaire-dollar worth. But he received AND pocketed a $300 tax break for NYC residents who make less than $500k.