Robert Sean Leonard Net Worth: Robert Sean Leonard is an American actor who has a net worth of $15 million dollars. Robert Sean Leonard was born February 28, 1969 in Westwood, New Jersey. He made his stage debut in the early '80s, ultimately making his Broadway debut in 1983. His first on-screen role was in the 1986 television movie My Two Loves. Leonard's breakout role came in 1989, when he appeared alongside Robin Williams and Ethan Hawke in the film Dead Poets Society. His three films in 1993, Much Ado About Nothing, alongside Kenneth Branagh; Swing Kids, alongside Christian Bale; and The Age of Innocence, alongside Daniel Day-Lewis were also big successes for Leonard. He won a Tony Award for Best Featured Actor in a Play for his performance in The Invention of Love in 2001. His was also nominated for his leading role in Candida in 1993 and for his work opposite Philip Seymour Hoffman in Long Day's Journey Into Night in 2003. Leonard's other Broadway credits include Breaking the Code, The Speed of Darkness, Philadelphia, Here I Come!, Arcadia, The Music Man, Born Yesterday and To Kill a Mockingbird. Aside from his performance in the Academy Award-winning film Dead Poets Society, he is also well known for his role as Dr. James Wilson in the television series House, M.D. (2004-2012). He has appeared in guest roles in The Outer Limits and Wasteland as well. He most recent recurring role is Dr. Roger Kadar on the television series Falling Skies. Leonard is married to equestrian Gabriella Salick, with whom he has a daughter.
Robert Sean Leonard Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Robert Sean Leonard against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Robert Sean Leonard
Date of Birth
Feb 28, 1969 (46 years old)
United States of America
6 ft (1.829 m)
Robert Lawrence Leonard, Robert Leonard, Bobby
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
How Armstrong Williams Became A Media Mogul And The Largest Black TV Channel Owner In The USon Nov 30, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
Amazing Human Being Alert: Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal Joins The Giving Pledgeon Nov 30, 2015
Model Sues Lil Wayne's Trukfit Clothing Lineon Nov 29, 2015
Tony Robbins' Secret To Wealth Is All About Perspectiveon Nov 29, 2015
The 10 Most Expensive eBay Auctions Of All Timeon Nov 27, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
Asia's Richest Man Is Quietly Investing Billions In Americaon Nov 28, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Amazing Human Being Alert: Billionaire Chuck Feeney Donates $177 Million To Dementia ResearchBillionaire Chuck Feeney has made a career out of being a pretty amazing human being. His "Giving While Living" philosophy has led him to give away 99% of his once $7.5 billion fortune so far. Now, Feeney has made another astoundingly large donation...
- This Financial Analyst Wants To Eradicate Veteran PovertyCertified financial analyst, Shawn Dorrough, has created a plan to help reduce the poverty rates amongst veterans. Basic yet essential info!
- Wu-Tang Clan's One-Of-A-Kind, Once Upon A Time In Shaolin Sells For 'Millions'Someone actually bought the one-of-a-kind Wu-Tang project. Check out the details here.
- Billionaire Roundup: Donald Sterling Gets A Verdict; Mark Cuban's Hoverboard; Robots Are Coming To Take Over Your Job; And A Billionaire ShakeupSometimes billionaire news just makes us laugh here at Celebrity Net Worth, so we're debuting a new feature, the Billionaire Roundup, to keep you up-to-date on what the 1% of the 1% are doing with their time, energy, and money.