Robert Sean Leonard Net Worth: Robert Sean Leonard is an American actor who has a net worth of $15 million dollars. Robert Sean Leonard was born February 28, 1969 in Westwood, New Jersey. He made his stage debut in the early '80s, ultimately making his Broadway debut in 1983. His first on-screen role was in the 1986 television movie My Two Loves. Leonard's breakout role came in 1989, when he appeared alongside Robin Williams and Ethan Hawke in the film Dead Poets Society. His three films in 1993, Much Ado About Nothing, alongside Kenneth Branagh; Swing Kids, alongside Christian Bale; and The Age of Innocence, alongside Daniel Day-Lewis were also big successes for Leonard. He won a Tony Award for Best Featured Actor in a Play for his performance in The Invention of Love in 2001. His was also nominated for his leading role in Candida in 1993 and for his work opposite Philip Seymour Hoffman in Long Day's Journey Into Night in 2003. Leonard's other Broadway credits include Breaking the Code, The Speed of Darkness, Philadelphia, Here I Come!, Arcadia, The Music Man, Born Yesterday and To Kill a Mockingbird. Aside from his performance in the Academy Award-winning film Dead Poets Society, he is also well known for his role as Dr. James Wilson in the television series House, M.D. (2004-2012). He has appeared in guest roles in The Outer Limits and Wasteland as well. He most recent recurring role is Dr. Roger Kadar on the television series Falling Skies. Leonard is married to equestrian Gabriella Salick, with whom he has a daughter.
Robert Sean Leonard Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Robert Sean Leonard against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Robert Sean Leonard
Date of Birth
Feb 28, 1969 (47 years old)
United States of America
6 ft (1.829 m)
Robert Lawrence Leonard, Robert Leonard, Bobby
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Here's One Major Reason Why So Many NFL Players Go Brokeon Jun 22, 2016
Ayesha Curry Thinks The NBA Is Rigged, But It's Going To Make Her Husband More Moneyon Jun 23, 2016
Elon Musk Wants Tesla To Buy SolarCity For $2.8 Billionon Jun 23, 2016
While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned Bigon Jun 24, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
2016's Highest-Paid Female Athleteson Jun 22, 2016
America's Richest Self-Made Woman Guided Her Company To Huge Success After The Sudden Loss Of Her Husbandon Jun 23, 2016
The S-110 Evo Venta Black Is The "World's Blackest Watch," And It Costs $95,000on Jun 23, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote LoomsOn Thursday, people in the United Kingdom will decide whether they want their country to remain in the European Union. Billionaire Li Ka-shing wants them to stay.
- Koch Brothers Invest Millions In State Senate RacesSuper PAC leaders David and Charles Koch aren't bothering with Trump, but they haven't pulled out of the 2016 race. Who will they support?
- Mark Cuban Donates $1M To Dallas PD To Protect LGBT CommunityAlthough he may have a reputation as a "shark," one billionaire is donating $1 million to help police and the LGBT community in Dallas, Texas, following a deadly attack at an Orlando gay club.
- The Largest Putting Tournament Ever Is Happening In Vegas Next Year, And You Could Go!With millions of dollars in prizes and options for everyone, it will be worth a trip to Vegas next year for the largest putting tournament in history. Do you think you have what it takes?