Robert Sean Leonard Net Worth: Robert Sean Leonard is an American actor who has a net worth of $15 million dollars. Robert Sean Leonard was born February 28, 1969 in Westwood, New Jersey. He made his stage debut in the early '80s, ultimately making his Broadway debut in 1983. His first on-screen role was in the 1986 television movie My Two Loves. Leonard's breakout role came in 1989, when he appeared alongside Robin Williams and Ethan Hawke in the film Dead Poets Society. His three films in 1993, Much Ado About Nothing, alongside Kenneth Branagh; Swing Kids, alongside Christian Bale; and The Age of Innocence, alongside Daniel Day-Lewis were also big successes for Leonard. He won a Tony Award for Best Featured Actor in a Play for his performance in The Invention of Love in 2001. His was also nominated for his leading role in Candida in 1993 and for his work opposite Philip Seymour Hoffman in Long Day's Journey Into Night in 2003. Leonard's other Broadway credits include Breaking the Code, The Speed of Darkness, Philadelphia, Here I Come!, Arcadia, The Music Man, Born Yesterday and To Kill a Mockingbird. Aside from his performance in the Academy Award-winning film Dead Poets Society, he is also well known for his role as Dr. James Wilson in the television series House, M.D. (2004-2012). He has appeared in guest roles in The Outer Limits and Wasteland as well. He most recent recurring role is Dr. Roger Kadar on the television series Falling Skies. Leonard is married to equestrian Gabriella Salick, with whom he has a daughter.
Robert Sean Leonard Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Robert Sean Leonard against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Robert Sean Leonard
Date of Birth
Feb 28, 1969 (46 years old)
United States of America
6 ft (1.829 m)
Robert Lawrence Leonard, Robert Leonard, Bobby
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
Here Are Jennifer Lawrence's Top 7 Movie Paycheckson Oct 6, 2015
Who Are The Highest Paid ESPN Personalities?on Oct 5, 2015
5 Insane Facts About Pablo Escobar's Wealthon Sep 28, 2015
These Celebrities Were Rich Even Before They Were Famouson Oct 6, 2015
Now You Can Buy Donald Trump's Rare Lamborghini Diabloon Oct 6, 2015
This Billionaire Has Lost 85% Of His Fortune In The Last Few Monthson Oct 6, 2015
The Strange Story Of A Russian Billionaire, A Swiss Art Dealer, Two "Stolen" Picasso Paintings, And Picasso's Step-Daughteron Oct 6, 2015
Ten College Majors That Are A Good Investmenton Oct 6, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- How Baltimore Ravens Owner Steve Bisciotti Made His $2.6 Billion FortuneIt takes a small fortune to buy into an NFL team nowadays, but if you have one you can afford to part with they are still one heck of an investment. Just ask Baltimore Ravens owner Steve Bisciotti.
- Retiring Auto Tycoon Will Get $1M For The Rest Of His Life... And That's Actually A Pay-cut!Sidney DeBoer is the founder and former CEO of Lithia Motors, and he just signed off on a lifetime compensation deal for his retirement.
- Russell Crowe's Top 5 Highest Paying Film RolesRussell Crowe has made an impressive amount of cash from his film roles. Find out how much here!
- Is Donald Trump Worth $10 Billion? $11 Billion? $8 Billion? $4? More? Less? Depends Who You Ask...Donald Trump has already fired shots at Forbes and Bloomberg for their estimates of his net worth, so perhaps Celebrity Net Worth will be next.