Robert Sean Leonard Net Worth: Robert Sean Leonard is an American actor who has a net worth of $15 million dollars. Robert Sean Leonard was born February 28, 1969 in Westwood, New Jersey. He made his stage debut in the early '80s, ultimately making his Broadway debut in 1983. His first on-screen role was in the 1986 television movie My Two Loves. Leonard's breakout role came in 1989, when he appeared alongside Robin Williams and Ethan Hawke in the film Dead Poets Society. His three films in 1993, Much Ado About Nothing, alongside Kenneth Branagh; Swing Kids, alongside Christian Bale; and The Age of Innocence, alongside Daniel Day-Lewis were also big successes for Leonard. He won a Tony Award for Best Featured Actor in a Play for his performance in The Invention of Love in 2001. His was also nominated for his leading role in Candida in 1993 and for his work opposite Philip Seymour Hoffman in Long Day's Journey Into Night in 2003. Leonard's other Broadway credits include Breaking the Code, The Speed of Darkness, Philadelphia, Here I Come!, Arcadia, The Music Man, Born Yesterday and To Kill a Mockingbird. Aside from his performance in the Academy Award-winning film Dead Poets Society, he is also well known for his role as Dr. James Wilson in the television series House, M.D. (2004-2012). He has appeared in guest roles in The Outer Limits and Wasteland as well. He most recent recurring role is Dr. Roger Kadar on the television series Falling Skies. Leonard is married to equestrian Gabriella Salick, with whom he has a daughter.
Robert Sean Leonard Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Robert Sean Leonard against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Robert Sean Leonard
Date of Birth
Feb 28, 1969 (46 years old)
United States of America
6 ft (1.829 m)
Robert Lawrence Leonard, Robert Leonard, Bobby
Floyd Mayweather Just Spent $3.5 Million To Lock Down The 2017 Bugatti Chironon Feb 1, 2016
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
Unclaimed $63 Million California Lottery Ticket Is About To Become Worthlesson Feb 4, 2016
Cutting Johnny Manziel Will Cost The Cleveland Browns $4.6 millionon Feb 4, 2016
Novak Djokovic Is About To Ace Roger Federer's On-Court Earnings Recordon Feb 4, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
Top 10 Grossing Arcade Games Of All Timeon Feb 4, 2016
Lawyers Submit $100 Million Bill For Managing Leona Helmsley's Estateon Feb 5, 2016
The President's Million Dollar Buson Feb 5, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Martin Shkreli's E*Trade Account Has Plummeted In ValueThe E*Trade account of disgraced pharmaceutical executive, Martin Shkreli, which he used to post bail in December, has plummeted in value. Could his freedom be at risk?
- 18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.John Elway was offered what appeared to be a great deal back in 1998, but he turned it down. How much money did he turn down along with it?
- The Owners Of The Denver Broncos Have Had An Insanely Good Return On Their Investment!Back in 1984, Pat Bowlen purchased the Broncos for a very modest amount. How much are they worth today?
- Billionaire Roundup: Trump Is Subject Of Erotic Novel; Sheldon Adelson Tightens The Reigns And More Billionaire ShenanigansThere is an erotic novel about Donald Trump and it is a huge hit on Amazon. Find out about this and other billionaire shenanigans in this week's Billionaire Roundup.