Robert Sean Leonard Net Worth: Robert Sean Leonard is an American actor who has a net worth of $15 million dollars. Robert Sean Leonard was born February 28, 1969 in Westwood, New Jersey. He made his stage debut in the early '80s, ultimately making his Broadway debut in 1983. His first on-screen role was in the 1986 television movie My Two Loves. Leonard's breakout role came in 1989, when he appeared alongside Robin Williams and Ethan Hawke in the film Dead Poets Society. His three films in 1993, Much Ado About Nothing, alongside Kenneth Branagh; Swing Kids, alongside Christian Bale; and The Age of Innocence, alongside Daniel Day-Lewis were also big successes for Leonard. He won a Tony Award for Best Featured Actor in a Play for his performance in The Invention of Love in 2001. His was also nominated for his leading role in Candida in 1993 and for his work opposite Philip Seymour Hoffman in Long Day's Journey Into Night in 2003. Leonard's other Broadway credits include Breaking the Code, The Speed of Darkness, Philadelphia, Here I Come!, Arcadia, The Music Man, Born Yesterday and To Kill a Mockingbird. Aside from his performance in the Academy Award-winning film Dead Poets Society, he is also well known for his role as Dr. James Wilson in the television series House, M.D. (2004-2012). He has appeared in guest roles in The Outer Limits and Wasteland as well. He most recent recurring role is Dr. Roger Kadar on the television series Falling Skies. Leonard is married to equestrian Gabriella Salick, with whom he has a daughter.
Robert Sean Leonard Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Robert Sean Leonard against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Robert Sean Leonard
Date of Birth
Feb 28, 1969 (46 years old)
United States of America
6 ft (1.829 m)
Robert Lawrence Leonard, Robert Leonard, Bobby
Lil Wayne Makes Shocking Claims About Birdman Fleecing Millions From Drake, Nicki Minaj And Moreon Oct 8, 2015
Some Athletes Go Broke In Retirement. David Robinson Just Luanched His SECOND Private-Equity Fundon Oct 7, 2015
Unlike Many Of His Broke Peers, Jamal Mashburn Has Earned A TON Of Money Since His Retirementon Oct 9, 2015
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
If A Private Yacht Is Not Good Enough For You, Why Not Try A Private Floating Island???on Oct 9, 2015
Fetty Wap's Debut Album Helped Him Accomplish Something That Hasn't Been Done In Yearson Oct 9, 2015
Here Is What You Can Expect To Pay To Open A Franchiseon Oct 9, 2015
5 Insane Facts About Pablo Escobar's Wealthon Sep 28, 2015
Wait Til You Hear How Much The Red Hot Chili Peppers Guitarist's Ex-Wife Wants Per Monthon Oct 8, 2015
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- This Week In Celebrity Car News (September 30 – October 6)This week, celebrities have been buying, selling, and customizing their cars, so let's take a closer look.
- The Ultimate Revenge: Make Billions, Buy Your Boss' House, Tear It Down... Build A New One!Imagine you are a hedge fund billionaire with an opportunity to build your dream home in the Hamptons. You'd go all out, right? Well that is certainly what David Tepper did when he bought a $43.5 million dollar home. There's a catch though...
- Chinese Billionaire Arrested After Bringing Millions In Cash Illegally On Private JetThe arrest of Macau developer and billionaire Ng Lap Seng could spell trouble for billionaire casino magnate Sheldon Adelson.
- Pierre Cardin Lists His Bizarre South Of France Mansion For $450 MillionIf you're looking for a unique, one-of-a-kind house, have we got the place for you! Fashion legend Pierre Cardin has just put is eccentric mansion Palais Bulles on the market...