Robert Redford net worth: Robert Redford is an American actor, director, producer, environmentalist, who has a net worth of $170 million. Robert Redford is also famous for being the founder of the Sundance Film Festival. Redford grew up in Santa Monica, California. He won a baseball scholarship to the University of Colorado. Redford took classes in theatrical set design at the American Academy of Dramatic Arts in New York City and studied painting at the Pratt Institute in Brooklyn. Redford began his acting career in New York on stage in Neil Simon's Barefoot in the Park, and appeared in a number of television shows, including Perry Mason, The Untouchables, Route 66, Alfred Hitchcock Presents, Playhouse 90, Dr. Kildare, and The Twilight Zone. Redford's big break was his casting in Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, opposite Paul Newman. Redford also starred in The Sting, The Way We Were, The Candidate, Three Days of the Condor (1975), All the President's Men, The Natural, and Out of Africa. As a filmmaker Redford directed Ordinary People, Quiz Show, A River Runs Through It, The Legend of Bagger Vance, and The Horse Whisperer, which he also starred in. Redford established the Sundance Film Festival in 1978, it is the largest independent cinema festival in the United States. Redford received two Oscars, as best director of the movie Ordinary People, and a Lifetime Achievement Oscar in 2002.
Robert Redford Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Aug 18, 1937
Actor, Film Producer, Film director, Businessperson, Television producer, Activist, Environmentalist, Philanthropist
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.79 m)
Charles Robert Redford Jr., Bob, Charles Robert Redford, Jr.
Fetty Wap Keeps Destroying Music Records...on Aug 27, 2015
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
Top 10 Athletes Turned Entrepreneurson Aug 28, 2015
How Jamie Siminoff Turned 'Shark Tank' Loss Into A $28 Million Winon Aug 28, 2015
Dr. Dre's 'Compton' Album Sales Dip 85% In A Week... And We May Know The Reason Whyon Aug 26, 2015
Floyd Mayweather Drops Almost $5 Million On Extremely Limited Hypercaron Aug 26, 2015
Would You Accept $3 Million To Perform At A Wedding? Not If Your Name Is Taylor Swift...on Aug 27, 2015
China's Richest Man Just Lost $3.6 Billion In One Dayon Aug 28, 2015
Mind-Boggling Beverly Hills Estate Hits The Market For $135 Millionon Aug 27, 2015
Music Executives Love Taylor Swift, Hate Rap Music, And Think Tidal Will Failon Aug 28, 2015
Robert Redford Earnings
Click to Expand
- The Last Castle$11,000,000
- Indecent Proposal$4,000,000
- The Electric Horseman$3,500,000
- A Bridge Too Far$2,000,000
- The Sting$500,000
- War Hunt$500
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Wu-Tang Clan's $5 Million Album Hasn't Been Purchased YetWu Tang Clan's $5 million hasn't been sold yet... Let's remind you of some of the details behind the album.
- A Subway Franchisee Claims Subway Knew About Jared Fogle's Interest In Kids For Years, But Did Nothing About ItSubway's spokesperson for 15 years did some despicable things. How long did the company know about his actions?
- The Real Life Story Behind N.W.A. Manager Jerry HellerWith the movie 'Straight Outta Compton' in theaters right now, let's take a look at the real story behing N.W.A and Jerry Heller.
- Amazing Car Of The Day: The Ferrari LaFerrariThe Ferrari LaFerrari is truly an amazing car and ranks as the 9th most expensive car in the world at $1.4 million.