Robert Redford net worth: Robert Redford is an American actor, director, producer, environmentalist, who has a net worth of $170 million. Robert Redford is also famous for being the founder of the Sundance Film Festival. Redford grew up in Santa Monica, California. He won a baseball scholarship to the University of Colorado. Redford took classes in theatrical set design at the American Academy of Dramatic Arts in New York City and studied painting at the Pratt Institute in Brooklyn. Redford began his acting career in New York on stage in Neil Simon's Barefoot in the Park, and appeared in a number of television shows, including Perry Mason, The Untouchables, Route 66, Alfred Hitchcock Presents, Playhouse 90, Dr. Kildare, and The Twilight Zone. Redford's big break was his casting in Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, opposite Paul Newman. Redford also starred in The Sting, The Way We Were, The Candidate, Three Days of the Condor (1975), All the President's Men, The Natural, and Out of Africa. As a filmmaker Redford directed Ordinary People, Quiz Show, A River Runs Through It, The Legend of Bagger Vance, and The Horse Whisperer, which he also starred in. Redford established the Sundance Film Festival in 1978, it is the largest independent cinema festival in the United States. Redford received two Oscars, as best director of the movie Ordinary People, and a Lifetime Achievement Oscar in 2002.
Robert Redford Net Worth
Date of Birth
Aug 18, 1937 (78 years old)
Actor, Film Producer, Film director, Businessperson, Television producer, Activist, Environmentalist, Philanthropist
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.79 m)
Charles Robert Redford Jr., Bob, Charles Robert Redford, Jr.
Shaquille O'Neal Makes Big Entrance Into The Auto Insurance Industryon May 25, 2016
Inside Barack And Michelle Obama's New $5.3M Post-Presidential Mansionon May 27, 2016
Kim Kardashian's Stylist Makes An Insane Amount Of Money Every Yearon May 27, 2016
New Panama Papers Leak Revels Billionaire George Soros's Link To Weapons And Intelligence Dealingson May 28, 2016
Meet John Catsimatidis: Billionaire Grocery Store Mogul Who Is Making A Play For North American Oil Independenceon May 28, 2016
Malaysian Teen Spends Her Accidental Fortune on Designer Clothes and Accessorieson May 28, 2016
Billionaire Investor Peter Thiel Admits to Funding Hulk Hogan's Suit Against Gawkeron May 28, 2016
The Richest Person In America's 50 Largest Citieson May 29, 2016
Nick Denton May Be Forced To Sell Gawker To Pay Legal Judgmentson May 29, 2016
How Did 27 Giant Companies Make Billions in Profits Without Paying ANY Income Taxes?on May 29, 2016
Robert Redford Earnings
Click to Expand
- The Last Castle$11,000,000
- Indecent Proposal$4,000,000
- The Electric Horseman$3,500,000
- A Bridge Too Far$2,000,000
- The Sting$500,000
- War Hunt$500
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Floyd Mayweather Threw His Daughter A Daughter 7-Figure Sweet 16From presents and cake to Future and Drake, Floyd Mayweather spared no expense for his daughter's sweet 16 birthday bash, a move that has set him back seven figures.
- Chance The Rapper Becomes The First Artist To Have A Streaming Exclusive Break Into The Billboard 200Chance The Rapper just made history.
- From the Gridiron to the Boardroom: Ex-49er Patrick Willis in Silicon ValleyPatrick Willis stunned the world when he retired in 2015. But what he's doing now will shock you even more!
- Saudi Arabia Looks to Foreign Banks, Not Oil, for Financial HelpFalling oil prices have sent Saudi Arabia scrambling for money. Will foreign banks fill the OPEC leader's empty coffers?