Robert Englund net worth: Robert Englund is an American actor, singer and director who has a net worth of $14 million dollars. Born in Glendale, California, Robert Englund began studying acting while in elementary school, and eventually graduated from Oakland University, where he studied at the Meadow Brook Theatre and the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art. He first gained attention for his performance in "V", and the follow-up programs, "V: The Final Battle", and "V: The Series". However, it was his performance as Freddy Krueger, in the wildly successful "A Nightmare on Elm Street" in 1984 that propelled him to stardom. In addition to his performances in "The Elm Street" franchise, he has guest starred on such television programs as "Nightmare Café', "MacGyver", "Sliders", "Knight Rider", "Babylon 5", "Charmed", and "Chuck". He has also performed voice over work for "The Justice League", "The Spectacular Spider-Man", and "The Super Hero Squad Show", among other programs. In addition to his acting work, he also works as a director, and published a memoir about his career in 2009.
Robert Englund Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jun 6, 1947 (68 years old)
Actor, Voice Actor, Film director, Television Director, Singer
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.75 m)
Robert Barton Englund, Robert 'Freddy' Englund, Robert and Nancy Englund, Englund, Robert
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.on Feb 8, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?on Feb 6, 2016
Boxing Legend Mike Tyson Pays $2.5 Million For Huge Las Vegas Mansionon Feb 8, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
Is Vladimir Putin Secretly Sitting On A $200 Billion Fortune?on Feb 8, 2016
Robert Englund Earnings
- Freddy vs. Jason$1,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Eccentric Millionaire John McAfee is Making a ComebackRenegade and eccentric cybersecurity pioneer John McAfee is back in the news with new business ventures, documentaries, and a bid for the White House.
- Jeff Beacher Offers $90 Million For Playboy Mansion, Hef And AllBeacher's Madhouse creator Jeff Beacher offers $90 million for the Playboy Mansion and plans to turn it into a members-only resort. But most importantly, he wants Hef to stay!
- Ferrari Spider Falls Just Short Of World RecordAlthough it fell just short of the world record at $38 million (for another classic Ferrari), the Spider Scaglietti still went for more than its estimated sale price of $31 to $35.5 million.
- Hedge Fund Billionaire Flips Miami Condo For $13 Million Profit After Just 5 MonthsKen Griffin, the billionaire hedge fund manager, has been on a real estate buying streak for the last few years. Now, he's trying to unload two of his recently purchased condos in Miami.