Robert Englund net worth: Robert Englund is an American actor, singer and director who has a net worth of $14 million dollars. Born in Glendale, California, Robert Englund began studying acting while in elementary school, and eventually graduated from Oakland University, where he studied at the Meadow Brook Theatre and the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art. He first gained attention for his performance in "V", and the follow-up programs, "V: The Final Battle", and "V: The Series". However, it was his performance as Freddy Krueger, in the wildly successful "A Nightmare on Elm Street" in 1984 that propelled him to stardom. In addition to his performances in "The Elm Street" franchise, he has guest starred on such television programs as "Nightmare Café', "MacGyver", "Sliders", "Knight Rider", "Babylon 5", "Charmed", and "Chuck". He has also performed voice over work for "The Justice League", "The Spectacular Spider-Man", and "The Super Hero Squad Show", among other programs. In addition to his acting work, he also works as a director, and published a memoir about his career in 2009.
Robert Englund Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jun 6, 1947 (69 years old)
Actor, Voice Actor, Film director, Television Director, Singer
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.75 m)
Robert Barton Englund, Robert 'Freddy' Englund, Robert and Nancy Englund, Englund, Robert
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With Caron Jun 27, 2016
Robert Englund Earnings
- Freddy vs. Jason$1,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into FranchiseesWhat makes Dutch Bros. Coffee different from other coffee franchises? Founder Travis Boersma's deep commitment to his customers.
- SoftBank CEO Nikesh Arora Steps Down For Masayoshi SonWhy is Masayoshi coming back as leader of SoftBank after offering the job to Arora? What does he have planned?
- Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism ChargesThey're innocent! After a lengthy legal battle, legendary rock band Led Zeppelin was recently found not guilty of plagiarizing the opening riff to its iconic Stairway to Heaven song from a lesser-known band.
- Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home CountryBelhassen Trabelsi is a Tunisian billionaire refugee and he is missing. It turns out that his missing status is quite convenient, as he was about to be deported from Canada, to face charges back at home.