Robert Englund net worth: Robert Englund is an American actor, singer and director who has a net worth of $14 million dollars. Born in Glendale, California, Robert Englund began studying acting while in elementary school, and eventually graduated from Oakland University, where he studied at the Meadow Brook Theatre and the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art. He first gained attention for his performance in "V", and the follow-up programs, "V: The Final Battle", and "V: The Series". However, it was his performance as Freddy Krueger, in the wildly successful "A Nightmare on Elm Street" in 1984 that propelled him to stardom. In addition to his performances in "The Elm Street" franchise, he has guest starred on such television programs as "Nightmare Café', "MacGyver", "Sliders", "Knight Rider", "Babylon 5″, "Charmed", and "Chuck". He has also performed voice over work for "The Justice League", "The Spectacular Spider-Man", and "The Super Hero Squad Show", among other programs. In addition to his acting work, he also works as a director, and published a memoir about his career in 2009.
Robert Englund Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jun 6, 1947
Actor, Voice Actor, Film director, Television Director, Singer
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.75 m)
Robert Barton Englund, Robert 'Freddy' Englund, Robert and Nancy Englund, Englund, Robert
After Earning $100 Million In The NBA, Vin Baker Has Lost His Entire Fortune And Is Now Working At Starbucks...on Jul 29, 2015
The Incredible Story Of How Young Jeezy Ended Up Bringing $2 Million In Cash To A Photoshooton Jul 29, 2015
Russell Wilson Just Turned Down $21 Million A Year From The Seahawks… Is He Crazy?on Jul 29, 2015
How New Clippers Forward Josh Smith Just Became The Most Despised Man In The NBAon Jul 28, 2015
Think Your Extended Family Hates You? Well, At Least You Never Cost Them $4.3 Billion...on Jul 28, 2015
Will Chris Brown Finally Turn His Life Around After A Series Of Recent Troubles?on Jul 29, 2015
Instead Of Earning Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollars, The Co-Founder Of Domino's Pizza Made One Huge Mistake...on Jul 29, 2015
Meet The Family That Built Their $14 Billion Fortune On OxyContinon Jul 28, 2015
What Is New England Patriots QB Tom Brady Still Fighting For?on Jul 30, 2015
Weekend Box Office Review For July 24-26thon Jul 27, 2015
Robert Englund Earnings
- Freddy vs. Jason$1,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Are NFL Fans Finally Getting Tired Of Paying Too Much To Watch Football?When DirecTV came out with the Sunday Ticket, making it possible for fans to watch their favorite team even if they are in the wrong market, it was heralded as a great thing. Now, it is being called "too expensive."
- Warren Buffett's Son Is Waging A War Against African Poachers. And It's Not A War Of Words.Warren Buffett's son just launched an all out war against endangered African rhino poachers. And this isn't a war of words. The younger Buffett is coming armed with guns, helicopters and a massive war chest at his disposal.
- This Week in Celebrity Car News (July 21 – July 28)This week celebrities have bought, given away, lost, and complained about their cars so let's take a closer look.
- How One Lucky Man Turned A 50 Cent Bet Into Almost $500K At The Horse TrackWhat would you say if someone walked up to you and said he won $471,000 at the racetrack, and that all it cost him was a measly 50 cents? Would you call him a liar?