Robert Englund net worth: Robert Englund is an American actor, singer and director who has a net worth of $14 million dollars. Born in Glendale, California, Robert Englund began studying acting while in elementary school, and eventually graduated from Oakland University, where he studied at the Meadow Brook Theatre and the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art. He first gained attention for his performance in "V", and the follow-up programs, "V: The Final Battle", and "V: The Series". However, it was his performance as Freddy Krueger, in the wildly successful "A Nightmare on Elm Street" in 1984 that propelled him to stardom. In addition to his performances in "The Elm Street" franchise, he has guest starred on such television programs as "Nightmare Café', "MacGyver", "Sliders", "Knight Rider", "Babylon 5", "Charmed", and "Chuck". He has also performed voice over work for "The Justice League", "The Spectacular Spider-Man", and "The Super Hero Squad Show", among other programs. In addition to his acting work, he also works as a director, and published a memoir about his career in 2009.
Robert Englund Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jun 6, 1947 (68 years old)
Actor, Voice Actor, Film director, Television Director, Singer
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.75 m)
Robert Barton Englund, Robert 'Freddy' Englund, Robert and Nancy Englund, Englund, Robert
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
The Five Wealthiest Drug Lords Of All Timeon Nov 23, 2015
This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3on Nov 25, 2015
This Former NFL Player Is Definitely NOT Going To End Up One Of Those Cliche Broke Athleteson Nov 24, 2015
Billionaire Mario Gabelli Is Sick Of Paying For Cableon Nov 25, 2015
A Game-Worn Michael Jordan Jersey Just Sold For A Ridiculous Amount Of Money!on Nov 24, 2015
Adele's "25" On Pace To Become Fastest-Selling Album In U.S. Historyon Nov 25, 2015
Gilbert Arenas Suing Former Financial Management Firm For $40 Millionon Nov 25, 2015
Warren Buffett Has Very Simple Answer To The Question "How'd You Get So Rich?!?!"on Nov 23, 2015
Robert Englund Earnings
- Freddy vs. Jason$1,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Everything You Need To Know From Week 11 Of The NFLThere were a lot of tough to watch games this week. In case you switched off your TV, here are all the highlights from Week 11.
- Top Ten Money Earners In NASCAR HistoryNASCAR drivers will not make the kind of money that NFL, NBA, and MLB players make, but drivers can still make a pretty penny for their labors. Over time those pennies can add up to be a whole lot of money.
- The Koenigsegg Regera Has Lots Of Horsepower And Some Pretty Cool FeaturesFor $2 million, the Koenigsegg Regera not only comes with a whopping 1,500 horsepower, but it can also act like a Transformer.
- Colby Rasmus Makes MLB History By Accepting One-Year, $15.8 Million Qualifying OfferColby Rasmus has worked off of one-year contracts every year he has been on an MLB roster, and it looks like he'll do so again after becoming the first player to ever accept a qualifying offer.