Robert Downey, Jr net worth and salary: Robert Downey, Jr is a New York-born actor and producer who has a net worth of $220 million dollars. Robert Downey, Jr is an actor, singer, and producer, who appeared in his first film at the age of five. He was born on April 4, 1965 in Manhattan, New York City. His father is a writer, actor and director. Robert Downey, Jr. is most widely recognized for his roles in such films as "Less Than Zero", "Chaplin", "Soapdish", the "Iron Man" franchise, and "Tropic Thunder". Robert most recently made headlines thanks to his massive success in the film The Avengers and as Tony "Iron Man" Stark. In a contract clause that ended up making him almost as rich as his onscreen alter-ego, Downey made a staggering $50 million cut off The Aveners' enormous box office take. And the Marvel Studios pictures aren't the only big screen blockbusters pinned on Downey Jr.'s unique onscreen charisma – the Sherlock Holmes films have also hung on his unique box office draw. And RDJ is showing no signs of slowing down in his new career as a big Hollywood blockbuster attraction. Iron Man 3 was written and directed by Shane Black, the author behind Downey's late-career cult favorite Kiss Kiss Bang Bang.
Robert Downey Jr Net Worth
Robert Downey Jr.
Date of Birth
Apr 4, 1965 (50 years old)
Actor, Film Producer, Screenwriter, Singer-songwriter, Comedian
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.74 m)
Robert Downey, Jr., Robert John Downey, Jr., Robert John Downey, Jr, Bob Downey, Robert Downey, RDJ, Bob, Robert John Downey Jr, Robert Downey Jr, Robert Downey, Jr.
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?on Feb 6, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Spent $3.5 Million To Lock Down The 2017 Bugatti Chironon Feb 1, 2016
Martin Shkreli's E*Trade Account Has Plummeted In Valueon Feb 5, 2016
You'll Never Guess How Much Revenue The Original Arcade Version Of NBA Jams Generatedon Feb 6, 2016
The President's Million Dollar Buson Feb 5, 2016
Robert Downey Jr Earnings
Click to Expand
- The Avengers$50,000,000once box-office bonuses and backend compensation are factored in
- Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows$15,000,000
- Due Date$12,000,000
- Iron Man 2$10,000,000
- Sherlock Holmes$9,000,000
- Iron Man$500,000
- Game 6$100/day
- Danger Zone$500,000
- Richard III$50,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Who Will Be The First $100 Million Earner In Tennis - Novak Djokovic Or Roger Federer?Tennis has not had a player reach the $100 million career earnings milestone, but could soon have two, Novak Djokovic and Roger Federer. Federer currently has the lead with $97.9 million followed by Djokovic with $96.9 million.
- Golden State Warriors Sign Extremely Lucrative Arena Naming Rights DealConstruction on the new $1 billion home for the Golden State Warriors has yet to begin, but the team has struck a rather lucrative naming rights deal with banking giant JPMorgan Chase.
- John Legend And Chrissy Teigen Buy Rhianna's Former House For $14.1 MillionJohn Legend and Chrissy Teigen have a baby on the way and they must have felt the need to have a little more space, so they bought an 8,520 square foot mansion formerly owned by Rihanna, for $14.1 million.
- The Owners Of The Denver Broncos Have Had An Insanely Good Return On Their Investment!Back in 1984, Pat Bowlen purchased the Broncos for a very modest amount. How much are they worth today?