Robert Downey, Jr net worth and salary: Robert Downey, Jr is a New York-born actor and producer who has a net worth of $220 million dollars. Robert Downey, Jr is an actor, singer, and producer, who appeared in his first film at the age of five. He was born on April 4, 1965 in Manhattan, New York City. His father is a writer, actor and director. Robert Downey, Jr. is most widely recognized for his roles in such films as "Less Than Zero", "Chaplin", "Soapdish", the "Iron Man" franchise, and "Tropic Thunder". Robert most recently made headlines thanks to his massive success in the film The Avengers and as Tony "Iron Man" Stark. In a contract clause that ended up making him almost as rich as his onscreen alter-ego, Downey made a staggering $50 million cut off The Aveners' enormous box office take. And the Marvel Studios pictures aren't the only big screen blockbusters pinned on Downey Jr.'s unique onscreen charisma – the Sherlock Holmes films have also hung on his unique box office draw. And RDJ is showing no signs of slowing down in his new career as a big Hollywood blockbuster attraction. Iron Man 3 was written and directed by Shane Black, the author behind Downey's late-career cult favorite Kiss Kiss Bang Bang.
Robert Downey Jr Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Robert Downey Jr.
Date of Birth
Apr 4, 1965
Actor, Film Producer, Screenwriter, Singer-songwriter, Comedian
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.74 m)
Robert Downey, Jr., Robert John Downey, Jr., Robert John Downey, Jr, Bob Downey, Robert Downey, RDJ, Bob, Robert John Downey Jr, Robert Downey Jr, Robert Downey, Jr.
5 Reality Show Concepts That Failed Horriblyon Aug 30, 2015
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
50 Cent Agrees To Re-List Connecticut Mansion As Part Of Bankruptcy Filingon Aug 27, 2015
The Real Life Story Behind N.W.A. Manager Jerry Helleron Aug 28, 2015
Love, Marriage And A New $13.9 Million Mansion For Tracy Morganon Aug 30, 2015
PGA Tour Players Are Light Years Ahead Of Others When It Comes To Playoff Payon Aug 31, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's $5 Million Album Hasn't Been Purchased Yeton Aug 28, 2015
The Fascinating Ups And Downs Behind The Multi-Million Dollar "Happy Birthday" Royalty Waron Aug 30, 2015
Top 10 Athletes Turned Entrepreneurson Aug 28, 2015
Which Celebrity Has The Most Valuable Twitter Account?on Aug 30, 2015
Robert Downey Jr Earnings
Click to Expand
- The Avengers$50,000,000once box-office bonuses and backend compensation are factored in
- Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows$15,000,000
- Due Date$12,000,000
- Iron Man 2$10,000,000
- Sherlock Holmes$9,000,000
- Iron Man$500,000
- Game 6$100/day
- Danger Zone$500,000
- Richard III$50,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Top 5 Most Costly Natural Disasters In HistoryNatural disasters are uncontrollable and capable of causing astronomical damages. Check out the top 5 most costly disasters of all time!
- $390 Million Worth Of Deals Were Just Transacted At Monterey Car WeekDuring the course of this dream week for car collectors a total of $390 million changed hands including cars that sold for over $16 million.
- How Jamie Siminoff Turned 'Shark Tank' Loss Into A $28 Million WinAs consolation prizes go, this definitely beats a set of steak knives.
- Music Executives Love Taylor Swift, Hate Rap Music, And Think Tidal Will FailSome interesting revelations were made in an anonymous survey where roughly 50 music executives were asked their opinions on various topics.