Richard Roundtree Net Worth: Richard Roundtree is an American actor and former fashion model who has a net worth of $2 million. Born on July 9, 1942 in New Rochelle, New York, US, Roundtree was prominent leading man in early 1970s blaxploitation films. A graduate from Southern Illinois University Carbondale, he turned into a handsome black lead as he gave incredible portrayal of the smooth title character in the classic action film "Shaft" (1971). Even though not exactly a blaxploitation movie itself, Shaft spawned a generation of them. Richard Roundtree subsequently had the chance to play the private detective in the movie's two sequels "Shaft's Big Score" (1972) and "Shaft in Africa" (1973), as well as on a CBS TV series, "Shaft" (1973-1974). Meanwhile, he has also took on few other leads and occasionally guest starred in various projects including on an episode of the hit series Beverly Hills, 90210. In the post-Shaft period, there was a time when Roundtree's career seemed to have stopped. It was all because Richard Roundtree underwent a double mastectomy and chemotherapy, after he was diagnosed with rare form of male breast cancer in 1993. However, Roundtree managed to get back to action in the second half of the 90s with numerous films and TV shows. In 1997, he was tapped to lead an ensemble cast, playing the lead in the Fox drama series "413 Hope Street" (1997). He could be also seen in the movies George of the Jungle (1997) and Brick (2005), as well as on such TV projects as Y2K – World in Crisis (1999-2000) and Lincoln Heights (2006) among others.
Richard Roundtree Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Richard Roundtree against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jul 9, 1942 (73 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)
리차드 라운드트리, Раундтри, Ричард
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
Jackie Chan Drops $20 Million On A Gorgeous New Private Jeton Feb 12, 2016
How A Mediocre Baseball Player Ended Up Making MILLIONS Off Upper Deck Baseball Cardson Feb 12, 2016
Ciara Sues Future Files $15 Million Defamation Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend Futureon Feb 13, 2016
Sarah Palin's Arizona Mansion For Sale At $2.49 Millionon Feb 13, 2016
"Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social Mediaon Feb 10, 2016
How Daisy Fuentes Went From MTV VJ To A $300 Million Retail Tycoonon Feb 11, 2016
These Four Celebrities Lost HUGE Lawsuits And Paid The Price!on Feb 11, 2016
How Much Would You Pay For A Picture Of A Potato? I Hope Not This Much!on Feb 13, 2016
Fight With Equipment Manager Will Cost Blake Griffin $859,442on Feb 13, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- How Rich Are The Supreme Court Justices?What are the salaries and net worths of each of the United States Supreme Court Justices?
- Billionaire Roundup: Valentine's Day EditionIt is another week and our favorite billionaires (and millionaires) are out and about in the world doing what they do best: spending money and running their mouths....let's take a look at what they've been up to.
- Rare Whisky Outperformed Gold As An Investment Last YearThe Rare Whisky Apex 1000, the leading value index for rare whiskies, saw an increase of 14% over the course of last year,
- Why Do Billionaires And Celebrities Descend On St. Barts To Escape The Cold Every Year?Celebrities and billionaires alike flock to St. Barts every winter to soak up the sun, party, and dine in luxury. But what makes St. Barts so special?