Richard Roundtree Net Worth: Richard Roundtree is an American actor and former fashion model who has a net worth of $2 million. Born on July 9, 1942 in New Rochelle, New York, US, Roundtree was prominent leading man in early 1970s blaxploitation films. A graduate from Southern Illinois University Carbondale, he turned into a handsome black lead as he gave incredible portrayal of the smooth title character in the classic action film "Shaft" (1971). Even though not exactly a blaxploitation movie itself, Shaft spawned a generation of them. Richard Roundtree subsequently had the chance to play the private detective in the movie's two sequels "Shaft's Big Score" (1972) and "Shaft in Africa" (1973), as well as on a CBS TV series, "Shaft" (1973-1974). Meanwhile, he has also took on few other leads and occasionally guest starred in various projects including on an episode of the hit series Beverly Hills, 90210. In the post-Shaft period, there was a time when Roundtree's career seemed to have stopped. It was all because Richard Roundtree underwent a double mastectomy and chemotherapy, after he was diagnosed with rare form of male breast cancer in 1993. However, Roundtree managed to get back to action in the second half of the 90s with numerous films and TV shows. In 1997, he was tapped to lead an ensemble cast, playing the lead in the Fox drama series "413 Hope Street" (1997). He could be also seen in the movies George of the Jungle (1997) and Brick (2005), as well as on such TV projects as Y2K – World in Crisis (1999-2000) and Lincoln Heights (2006) among others.
Richard Roundtree Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Richard Roundtree against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jul 9, 1942 (73 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)
리차드 라운드트리, Раундтри, Ричард
Kylie Jenner Buys A $6M House: A Peek Inside the A-List Fantasyon May 25, 2016
LeBron James Vs. Dr. Dre - Who Will Become A Billionaire First?on May 24, 2016
Did Soulja Boy Really Just Sign A $400 Million Endorsement Deal? Kind of. Here's The Scoop...on May 23, 2016
A Judge Has Ordered Master P To Pay His Ex-Wife A Hefty Sumon May 25, 2016
Shaquille O'Neal Makes Big Entrance Into The Auto Insurance Industryon May 25, 2016
Richard Gere Slashes $11M From Hamptons Home Asking Priceon May 24, 2016
How Long Does It Take To Make As Much As The Richest Person In Your Country?on May 25, 2016
Conor McGregor Wants $100 Million To Fight Floyd Mayweather... And Showtime Is Considering It!on May 23, 2016
Alanis Morissette Sues Business Manageron May 25, 2016
China Tops Panama Papers List of People And Companies Hiding Money In Offshore Accountson May 25, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Florida Judge Upholds Hulk Hogan's $140 Million Gawker JudgmentFlorida Circuit Judge Pamela Campbell decided today that the Hogan/Gawker verdict was just, and declined to order a new trial, allowing the dispute to move on to a Florida appeals court.
- El Chapo's United States Extradition Approved By MexicoFormerly escaped, currently imprisoned drug lord El Chapo (real name Joaquin Guzman) is dealing with yet another piece of bad news this weekend.
- Donald Trump Brags About His Billions, But Downplays Worth to Tax CollectorsWhat is the real value of Donald Trump's assets? It's hard to know, when the real estate mogul and presumptive Republican nominee makes conflicting and contradictory statements.
- Cayman Islands Are the Third-Biggest Foreign Owner of US DebtThe Cayman Islands in the Caribbean is the third biggest foreign owner of U.S. debt. Why is the tiny British territory holding such a large portfolio of U.S. Treasuries?