Richard Roundtree Net Worth: Richard Roundtree is an American actor and former fashion model who has a net worth of $2 million. Born on July 9, 1942 in New Rochelle, New York, US, Roundtree was prominent leading man in early 1970s blaxploitation films. A graduate from Southern Illinois University Carbondale, he turned into a handsome black lead as he gave incredible portrayal of the smooth title character in the classic action film "Shaft" (1971). Even though not exactly a blaxploitation movie itself, Shaft spawned a generation of them. Richard Roundtree subsequently had the chance to play the private detective in the movie's two sequels "Shaft's Big Score" (1972) and "Shaft in Africa" (1973), as well as on a CBS TV series, "Shaft" (1973-1974). Meanwhile, he has also took on few other leads and occasionally guest starred in various projects including on an episode of the hit series Beverly Hills, 90210. In the post-Shaft period, there was a time when Roundtree's career seemed to have stopped. It was all because Richard Roundtree underwent a double mastectomy and chemotherapy, after he was diagnosed with rare form of male breast cancer in 1993. However, Roundtree managed to get back to action in the second half of the 90s with numerous films and TV shows. In 1997, he was tapped to lead an ensemble cast, playing the lead in the Fox drama series "413 Hope Street" (1997). He could be also seen in the movies George of the Jungle (1997) and Brick (2005), as well as on such TV projects as Y2K – World in Crisis (1999-2000) and Lincoln Heights (2006) among others.
Richard Roundtree Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Richard Roundtree against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jul 9, 1942 (73 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)
리차드 라운드트리, Раундтри, Ричард
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Tony Robbins' Secret To Wealth Is All About Perspectiveon Nov 29, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
Asia's Richest Man Is Quietly Investing Billions In Americaon Nov 28, 2015
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
The 10 Most Expensive eBay Auctions Of All Timeon Nov 27, 2015
Model Sues Lil Wayne's Trukfit Clothing Lineon Nov 29, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's One-Of-A-Kind, Once Upon A Time In Shaolin Sells For 'Millions'on Nov 28, 2015
Billionaire Roundup: Donald Sterling Gets A Verdict; Mark Cuban's Hoverboard; Robots Are Coming To Take Over Your Job; And A Billionaire Shakeupon Nov 28, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Mark Cuban Pays Out $30K For Swearing At Charity EventFor once, Mark Cuban was happy to pay a fine for his notoriously bad language.
- Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini HuracánThe Lamborghini Huracán is a luxury sports car that began production in 2014. The Huracán, which means "hurricane" in Spanish, was Lamborghini's replacement for
- How Martin Selig Escaped Nazi Germany, Reshaped The City's Skyline And Became A BillionaireFor Seattle residents, the name Martin Selig is nearly eponymous with their celebrated city skyline. However, the billionaire real estate developer is not a native. Selig escaped Nazi Germany to build a fortune in the Pacific Northwest.
- BMW Showoff Vs. Side Of Mountain. Who You Got?If you ever own a BMW and you feel like showing off your driving skills, please don't follow this guy's example...