Richard Roundtree Net Worth: Richard Roundtree is an American actor and former fashion model who has a net worth of $2 million. Born on July 9, 1942 in New Rochelle, New York, US, Roundtree was prominent leading man in early 1970s blaxploitation films. A graduate from Southern Illinois University Carbondale, he turned into a handsome black lead as he gave incredible portrayal of the smooth title character in the classic action film "Shaft" (1971). Even though not exactly a blaxploitation movie itself, Shaft spawned a generation of them. Richard Roundtree subsequently had the chance to play the private detective in the movie's two sequels "Shaft's Big Score" (1972) and "Shaft in Africa" (1973), as well as on a CBS TV series, "Shaft" (1973-1974). Meanwhile, he has also took on few other leads and occasionally guest starred in various projects including on an episode of the hit series Beverly Hills, 90210. In the post-Shaft period, there was a time when Roundtree's career seemed to have stopped. It was all because Richard Roundtree underwent a double mastectomy and chemotherapy, after he was diagnosed with rare form of male breast cancer in 1993. However, Roundtree managed to get back to action in the second half of the 90s with numerous films and TV shows. In 1997, he was tapped to lead an ensemble cast, playing the lead in the Fox drama series "413 Hope Street" (1997). He could be also seen in the movies George of the Jungle (1997) and Brick (2005), as well as on such TV projects as Y2K – World in Crisis (1999-2000) and Lincoln Heights (2006) among others.
Richard Roundtree Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Richard Roundtree against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jul 9, 1942 (73 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)
리차드 라운드트리, Раундтри, Ричард
Now That Kobe Bryant Has Retired, How Is He Going To Spend His Money?on May 3, 2016
MASSIVE Payday May Bring Floyd Mayweather Out Of Retirementon May 2, 2016
An Insanely Rich Doctor You've Never Heard Of Made $150 Million Last Yearon May 3, 2016
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
The Strange Solitary World Of $140 Million Celtic Singer Enyaon May 3, 2016
UFC Owners Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta Are About To Make Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollarson Apr 29, 2016
Saudi Arabia's $2 Trillion Push to End Oil Dependencyon May 2, 2016
Prince's Family Heads To Court Over $300 Million Net Worthon May 2, 2016
The Top 10 College Majors Of Billionaireson May 2, 2016
These Are The World's 10 Wealthiest Real Estate Tycoonson May 1, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Mariah Carey's Voice, Legs Insured For $70 MillionIf you've ever thought that tickets to one of Mariah's concerts cost an arm and a leg, maybe this is the reason why!
- Drake's 'Views From The 6' Went Gold In One Day!Drake's new album accomplished a major feat on its first day of release.
- Why Is Over Half Of Prince's Fortune Going To The Government?Prince died without a will, so his vast fortune will be passed on to his siblings, but not before the federal and state government take their share.
- It Doesn't Pay (As Well) To Be The No. 1 Pick In The NFL Draft This YearJared Goff has the honor of being the No. 1 pick in the NFL Draft this year, but the new quarterback for the Los Angeles Rams will not bring home the most money among this year's draft class. Two guys will actually bring home more than he will, with their rookie contracts.