Richard Dean Anderson net worth: Richard Dean Anderson is an American actor, television producer, and composer who has a net worth of $20 million dollars. Richard Dean Anderson was born in Minneapolis, Minnesota in January 1950. He studied acting at St. Cloud State University and Ohio University. His first role came in the soap opera General Hospital. Anderson played Dr. Jeff Webber from 1976 to 1981. Perhaps his best known role came as the title character in the TV series MacGyver from 1985 to 1992. He starred in Stargate SG-1 as Jack O'Neill from 1997 to 2005. In the 90s Anderson appeared in the movies Through the Eyes of a Killer, Pandora's Clock, and Firehouse. He has appeared in the follow up series Stargate: Atlantis and Stargate: Universe, and starred in the 1997 film Stargate: Continuum. He appeared in three episodes of USA's Fairly Legal in 2010. He is also an executive producer and has worked on MacGyver, Legend, Stargate SG-1, and Firehouse. He co-created the Gekko Film Corporation which produced Stargate SG-1 from 1997 to 2007. He has a daughter but has never been married. He has two Saturn Awards and received a Celebrity Award from the Make-A-Wish Foundation in 1995.
Richard Dean Anderson Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Richard Dean Anderson against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Richard Dean Anderson
Date of Birth
Jan 23, 1950 (66 years old)
Actor, Film Producer, Television producer
United States of America
6 ft (1.85 m)
The Human Action Man
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With Caron Jun 27, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into FranchiseesWhat makes Dutch Bros. Coffee different from other coffee franchises? Founder Travis Boersma's deep commitment to his customers.
- SoftBank CEO Nikesh Arora Steps Down For Masayoshi SonWhy is Masayoshi coming back as leader of SoftBank after offering the job to Arora? What does he have planned?
- Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism ChargesThey're innocent! After a lengthy legal battle, legendary rock band Led Zeppelin was recently found not guilty of plagiarizing the opening riff to its iconic Stairway to Heaven song from a lesser-known band.
- Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home CountryBelhassen Trabelsi is a Tunisian billionaire refugee and he is missing. It turns out that his missing status is quite convenient, as he was about to be deported from Canada, to face charges back at home.