Richard Dean Anderson net worth: Richard Dean Anderson is an American actor, television producer, and composer who has a net worth of $20 million dollars. Richard Dean Anderson was born in Minneapolis, Minnesota in January 1950. He studied acting at St. Cloud State University and Ohio University. His first role came in the soap opera General Hospital. Anderson played Dr. Jeff Webber from 1976 to 1981. Perhaps his best known role came as the title character in the TV series MacGyver from 1985 to 1992. He starred in Stargate SG-1 as Jack O'Neill from 1997 to 2005. In the 90s Anderson appeared in the movies Through the Eyes of a Killer, Pandora's Clock, and Firehouse. He has appeared in the follow up series Stargate: Atlantis and Stargate: Universe, and starred in the 1997 film Stargate: Continuum. He appeared in three episodes of USA's Fairly Legal in 2010. He is also an executive producer and has worked on MacGyver, Legend, Stargate SG-1, and Firehouse. He co-created the Gekko Film Corporation which produced Stargate SG-1 from 1997 to 2007. He has a daughter but has never been married. He has two Saturn Awards and received a Celebrity Award from the Make-A-Wish Foundation in 1995.
Richard Dean Anderson Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Richard Dean Anderson against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Richard Dean Anderson
Date of Birth
Jan 23, 1950 (66 years old)
Actor, Film Producer, Television producer
United States of America
6 ft (1.85 m)
The Human Action Man
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
Ozzie Silna, One Of The Brothers Who Made $800 Million Off The Best Business Deal Of All Time, Dies At 83on Apr 28, 2016
Prince Has Sold A Staggering Amount Of Music Since His Untimely Deathon Apr 29, 2016
An Inappropriate Tweet Cost Laremy Tunsil $8-13 Million At The NFL Drafton Apr 29, 2016
UFC Owners Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta Are About To Make Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollarson Apr 29, 2016
Billionaire Roundup: Shenanigans, Bamboozling, And Other Problems Of The 1%on Apr 30, 2016
The Time A Professional Gambler Turned $50 Into $40 MILLION... And Eventually Ended Up Brokeon Apr 26, 2016
You Won't Believe Ludacris's Ridiculous Demands For A 13-Minute Performance!on Apr 26, 2016
Rob Kardashian And Blac Chyna Could Rake In Over A Million For TV Wedding Specialon Apr 28, 2016
Convicted Murderer Phil Spector Files For Divorce From Jail—Claims Wife Is Burning His $35m Fortuneon Apr 28, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Original Handwritten "Laws of Base Ball" Sold For $3.26 Million At AuctionThe documents dating back to the 1800s and now known as the "Laws of Base Ball" are now an incredibly valuable historical object, having fetched $3.26 million at auction over the weekend.
- Millionaire Coal Baron Gets One-Year Prison Sentence for Mine Safety ConspiracyThe millionaire former-CEO of a coal mining company was recently sentenced to a one-year prison term and a $250,000 fine after he was found guilty of violating mine safety standards. In 2010, an explosion linked to unsafe working conditions in one of his company's mines killed 29 workers.
- Tom Brady Restructured His Contract And It Will Save Him $2 Million During His SuspensionTom Brady is known for his excellent decision-making on the field. His latest move came during the off-season, and it'll save him big bucks.
- More NBA Teams Willing To Pay Top Dollar For The Head Coach They WantThe Minnesota Timberwolves and Washington Wizards have talented rosters, but have not been able to form a winning team with that talent for some time. However, by paying top dollar for their next head coaches, they hope to reverse that trend and start winning.