Richard Dean Anderson net worth: Richard Dean Anderson is an American actor, television producer, and composer who has a net worth of $20 million dollars. Richard Dean Anderson was born in Minneapolis, Minnesota in January 1950. He studied acting at St. Cloud State University and Ohio University. His first role came in the soap opera General Hospital. Anderson played Dr. Jeff Webber from 1976 to 1981. Perhaps his best known role came as the title character in the TV series MacGyver from 1985 to 1992. He starred in Stargate SG-1 as Jack O'Neill from 1997 to 2005. In the 90s Anderson appeared in the movies Through the Eyes of a Killer, Pandora's Clock, and Firehouse. He has appeared in the follow up series Stargate: Atlantis and Stargate: Universe, and starred in the 1997 film Stargate: Continuum. He appeared in three episodes of USA's Fairly Legal in 2010. He is also an executive producer and has worked on MacGyver, Legend, Stargate SG-1, and Firehouse. He co-created the Gekko Film Corporation which produced Stargate SG-1 from 1997 to 2007. He has a daughter but has never been married. He has two Saturn Awards and received a Celebrity Award from the Make-A-Wish Foundation in 1995.
Richard Dean Anderson Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Richard Dean Anderson against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Richard Dean Anderson
Date of Birth
Jan 23, 1950 (66 years old)
Actor, Film Producer, Television producer
United States of America
6 ft (1.85 m)
The Human Action Man
Shaquille O'Neal Makes Big Entrance Into The Auto Insurance Industryon May 25, 2016
Inside Barack And Michelle Obama's New $5.3M Post-Presidential Mansionon May 27, 2016
Kim Kardashian's Stylist Makes An Insane Amount Of Money Every Yearon May 27, 2016
New Panama Papers Leak Revels Billionaire George Soros's Link To Weapons And Intelligence Dealingson May 28, 2016
Meet John Catsimatidis: Billionaire Grocery Store Mogul Who Is Making A Play For North American Oil Independenceon May 28, 2016
Malaysian Teen Spends Her Accidental Fortune on Designer Clothes and Accessorieson May 28, 2016
Billionaire Investor Peter Thiel Admits to Funding Hulk Hogan's Suit Against Gawkeron May 28, 2016
The Richest Person In America's 50 Largest Citieson May 29, 2016
Nick Denton May Be Forced To Sell Gawker To Pay Legal Judgmentson May 29, 2016
How Did 27 Giant Companies Make Billions in Profits Without Paying ANY Income Taxes?on May 29, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Floyd Mayweather Threw His Daughter A Daughter 7-Figure Sweet 16From presents and cake to Future and Drake, Floyd Mayweather spared no expense for his daughter's sweet 16 birthday bash, a move that has set him back seven figures.
- Chance The Rapper Becomes The First Artist To Have A Streaming Exclusive Break Into The Billboard 200Chance The Rapper just made history.
- From the Gridiron to the Boardroom: Ex-49er Patrick Willis in Silicon ValleyPatrick Willis stunned the world when he retired in 2015. But what he's doing now will shock you even more!
- Saudi Arabia Looks to Foreign Banks, Not Oil, for Financial HelpFalling oil prices have sent Saudi Arabia scrambling for money. Will foreign banks fill the OPEC leader's empty coffers?