Richard Chamberlain Net Worth: Richard Chamberlain is an American stage and screen actor and singer who has a net worth of $20 million. Born George Richard Chamberlain on March 31, 1934, in Beverly Hills, California, USA, he is best remembered as blue-eyed young heartthrob in the mid-1960s. He made his breakthrough portraying young intern, Dr. Kildare in the eponymous TV series (NBC/MGM, 1961-1966). Already enjoying the status of a teen idol, he got even closer to female hearts in TV miniseries like Shogun (1980, with Toshiro Mifune) and The Thorn Birds (1983, with Rachel Ward and Barbara Stanwyck). Other TV specials and miniseries, in which Chamberlain played the lead are The Count of Monte Cristo (1975), The Man in the Iron Mask (1978), Centennial (1978), The Bourne Identity (1988) and Too Rich—The Secret Life of Doris Duke (1999). As for his big-screen ventures, they include The Three Musketeers (1973) and The Towering Inferno (1974). Much to his female fans' disappointment, Chamberlain revealed that he is gay in his 2003 autobiography titled Shattered Love. In a career that spans over five decades, Richard Chamberlain left a permanent imprint in the world of acting, not only as a star who performs in movies and TV, but also as a classical-stage-role performer. What's more, he has spent some time working in the musical theatre.
Richard Chamberlain Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Richard Chamberlain against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
United States of America
6 ft (1.85 m)
George Richard Chamberlain, Richard Chamberlin
Imagine Making $900,000 Every DAY You Went To Work. That's Judge Judy's Real Life...on Sep 3, 2015
Chris Brown Finds Himself In Trouble Again...on Sep 5, 2015
The Most Expensive Mansion For Sale In America Just Got $46 Million Cheaperon Sep 4, 2015
How Much Has Adam Sandler Made From His Major Film Roles?on Sep 4, 2015
The 11 Most Expensive Celebrity Divorces Of All Timeon Sep 4, 2015
Paula Wagner And Rick Nicita Sell Beverly Hills Compound For $10.8 Millionon Sep 5, 2015
The Highest Paid Film Actresses Of 2015on Sep 3, 2015
Which Luxury Car Brands Are Mentioned Most Often In Hip-Hop?on Sep 5, 2015
This Week In Celebrity Car News (August 26 – September 2)on Sep 3, 2015
Top Ten Alleged Match-Fixing/Bribery Scandals In Sportson Sep 4, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Lance Briggs Is Hanging It Up After 12 Years In Chicago... An Impressive Career That Almost Didn't HappenLance Briggs played 12 NFL seasons, all with the Bears, a rare feat nowadays. But he almost ended up with a completely different franchise.
- Top 10 Highest Paid NBA Players Who Have Yet To Make It To The FinalsTalented players tend to make the most money in the NBA, but there is one thing that they don't always do – make the NBA Finals.
- 10 Of The Most Expensive Movie StuntsCGI is cheaper, but the experience of watching real stunts on screen is priceless – which is probably why they're so expensive!
- Getting Rid Of Roger Goodell Is Going To Be Really Expensive...The NFL commissioner is supposed to protect the integrity of the shield, but that is something Roger Goodell has struggled to do since he became commissioner. However, if the owners wanted to get rid of him, it just may be too expensive.