Richard Burton net worth: Richard Burton is a Welsh actor who has a net worth of $50 million dollars. Born in Pontrhydyfen, Wales, Richard Burton, also known as Richard Walter Jenkins, was primarily raised by his older sister after his mother passed away. His father was largely absent. He excelled at sports, and in music and public speaking, and was later made a ward of one of his teachers, Philip H. Burton, who took an interest in mentoring the noticeably brilliant young man. He went on to attend Exeter College, Oxford, and then joined the Royal Air Force as a navigator. By the late 40s, he had established himself as Britain's most promising actor, and his performance in "Henry V" as Prince Hal at the Stratford proved to his launching ground. He went on to become one of Hollywood's most popular stars, and was one of the first actors to achieve super stardom. He passed away at the age of 58 from a cerebral hemorrhage.
Richard Burton Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Nov 10, 1925
5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)
Richard Walter Jenkins, Rich, Dick, Richard Burton, CBE, Richard Jenkins, Burton
Imagine Making $900,000 Every DAY You Went To Work. That's Judge Judy's Real Life...on Sep 3, 2015
The Most Expensive Mansion For Sale In America Just Got $46 Million Cheaperon Sep 4, 2015
How Much Has Adam Sandler Made From His Major Film Roles?on Sep 4, 2015
The 11 Most Expensive Celebrity Divorces Of All Timeon Sep 4, 2015
Kanye West Just Made A Crazy Promise To Everyone Who Votes For Him For President In 2020on Sep 2, 2015
Top Ten Alleged Match-Fixing/Bribery Scandals In Sportson Sep 4, 2015
This Week In Celebrity Car News (August 26 – September 2)on Sep 3, 2015
Remember The O.C.? You Can Buy The Cohen Family's Newport Beach Mansion For $6.5 Millionon Sep 2, 2015
Eddie Murphy's Top 7 Highest Acting Paycheckson Sep 2, 2015
Getting Rid Of Roger Goodell Is Going To Be Really Expensive...on Sep 3, 2015
Richard Burton Earnings
Click to Expand
- Circle of Two$750,000
- The Medusa Touch$500,000
- Exorcist II: The Heretic$1,000,000
- Brief Encounter$600,000
- Raid on Rommel$1,000,000
- Anne of the Thousand Days$1,000,000plus % of gross
- Staircase$1,250,000% of gross
- Where Eagles Dare$1,000,000plus % of gross
- Boom!$1,000,000% of gross
- The Comedians$750,000
- Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?$750,000% of gross
- The Sandpiper$500,000% of gross
- The Night of the Iguana$500,000
- The V.I.P.s$500,000
- The Longest Day$30,000
- The Bramble Bush$125,000
- Ice Palace$125,000
- Look Back in Anger$100,000
- Alexander the Great$100,000
- My Cousin Rachel$50,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Top 10 Highest Paid NBA Players Who Have Yet To Make It To The FinalsTalented players tend to make the most money in the NBA, but there is one thing that they don't always do – make the NBA Finals.
- 10 Of The Most Expensive Movie StuntsCGI is cheaper, but the experience of watching real stunts on screen is priceless – which is probably why they're so expensive!
- Babe Ruth's Former 2BR NYC Apartment On The Market For $1.6 MillionThe owner of an apartment that the legendary Babe Ruth once lived in is hoping a Yankees fan with $1.6 million burning a hole in his pocket will be willing to spend it so he can live where the Great Bambino once did.
- Gambler's Corner – Everything You Need To Know For This Week In Sports BettingCollege football is finally back! With games starting on Thursday and running through Monday, fans will have more than their fill of action. If they want to get in on the action there are a number of interesting spreads.