Richard Burton net worth: Richard Burton is a Welsh actor who has a net worth of $50 million dollars. Born in Pontrhydyfen, Wales, Richard Burton, also known as Richard Walter Jenkins, was primarily raised by his older sister after his mother passed away. His father was largely absent. He excelled at sports, and in music and public speaking, and was later made a ward of one of his teachers, Philip H. Burton, who took an interest in mentoring the noticeably brilliant young man. He went on to attend Exeter College, Oxford, and then joined the Royal Air Force as a navigator. By the late 40s, he had established himself as Britain's most promising actor, and his performance in "Henry V" as Prince Hal at the Stratford proved to his launching ground. He went on to become one of Hollywood's most popular stars, and was one of the first actors to achieve super stardom. He passed away at the age of 58 from a cerebral hemorrhage.
Richard Burton Net Worth
Date of Birth
Nov 10, 1925 - Aug 5, 1984 (58 years old)
5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)
Richard Walter Jenkins, Rich, Dick, Richard Burton, CBE, Richard Jenkins, Burton
Ozzie Silna, One Of The Brothers Who Made $800 Million Off The Best Business Deal Of All Time, Dies At 83on Apr 28, 2016
The Owners Of The Golden State Warriors Have Seen An Incredible Return On Their Initial $450 Million Investmenton Apr 26, 2016
The Time A Professional Gambler Turned $50 Into $40 MILLION... And Eventually Ended Up Brokeon Apr 26, 2016
Manny Pacquiao's Final Fight Was Such A Dud, It's Going To LOSE Moneyon Apr 27, 2016
You Won't Believe Ludacris's Ridiculous Demands For A 13-Minute Performance!on Apr 26, 2016
Rob Kardashian And Blac Chyna Could Rake In Over A Million For TV Wedding Specialon Apr 28, 2016
Billionaire Didn't Notice For Years That Her $1M Picasso Painting Was Stolenon Apr 28, 2016
Convicted Murderer Phil Spector Files For Divorce From Jail—Claims Wife Is Burning His $35m Fortuneon Apr 28, 2016
Renting A House To Prince Was An Interesting Experience. Just Ask Carlos Boozer...on Apr 27, 2016
The Mercedes-Benz Arrow 460 Granturismo Edition Yacht Costs $1.7 Millionon Apr 27, 2016
Richard Burton Earnings
Click to Expand
- Circle of Two$750,000
- The Medusa Touch$500,000
- Exorcist II: The Heretic$1,000,000
- Brief Encounter$600,000
- Raid on Rommel$1,000,000
- Anne of the Thousand Days$1,000,000plus % of gross
- Staircase$1,250,000% of gross
- Where Eagles Dare$1,000,000plus % of gross
- Boom!$1,000,000% of gross
- The Comedians$750,000
- Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?$750,000% of gross
- The Sandpiper$500,000% of gross
- The Night of the Iguana$500,000
- The V.I.P.s$500,000
- The Longest Day$30,000
- The Bramble Bush$125,000
- Ice Palace$125,000
- Look Back in Anger$100,000
- Alexander the Great$100,000
- My Cousin Rachel$50,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Prince Has Sold A Staggering Amount Of Music Since His Untimely DeathPrince's fans definitely showed their support of the 57-year-old artist after his untimely death last week, by purchasing a lot of his music.
- Tom Brady Restructured His Contract And It Will Save Him $2 Million During His SuspensionTom Brady is known for his excellent decision-making on the field. His latest move came during the off-season, and it'll save him big bucks.
- UFC Owners Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta Are About To Make Hundreds Of Millions Of DollarsIf you ever wanted to learn how the rich keep getting richer, just pay attention to how the Fertitta brothers, Frank and Lorenzo, do business. The two are about to make an insane amount of money when their company goes public.
- Penny Hardaway's Career Was Limited By Injuries... But He's Making The Most Of His Time Since RetiringPenny Hardaway's career started off promising, but injuries prevented him from reaching his full potential. However, that hasn't stopped the point guard from continuing to lead.