Richard Burton net worth: Richard Burton is a Welsh actor who has a net worth of $50 million dollars. Born in Pontrhydyfen, Wales, Richard Burton, also known as Richard Walter Jenkins, was primarily raised by his older sister after his mother passed away. His father was largely absent. He excelled at sports, and in music and public speaking, and was later made a ward of one of his teachers, Philip H. Burton, who took an interest in mentoring the noticeably brilliant young man. He went on to attend Exeter College, Oxford, and then joined the Royal Air Force as a navigator. By the late 40s, he had established himself as Britain's most promising actor, and his performance in "Henry V" as Prince Hal at the Stratford proved to his launching ground. He went on to become one of Hollywood's most popular stars, and was one of the first actors to achieve super stardom. He passed away at the age of 58 from a cerebral hemorrhage.
Richard Burton Net Worth
Date of Birth
Nov 10, 1925 (90 years old)
5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)
Richard Walter Jenkins, Rich, Dick, Richard Burton, CBE, Richard Jenkins, Burton
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
The 10 Most Expensive eBay Auctions Of All Timeon Nov 27, 2015
How Martin Selig Escaped Nazi Germany, Reshaped The City's Skyline And Became A Billionaireon Nov 27, 2015
This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3on Nov 25, 2015
Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini Huracánon Nov 27, 2015
Billionaire Mario Gabelli Is Sick Of Paying For Cableon Nov 25, 2015
Derek Jeter And 50 Cent Are At The Center Of A Lawsuit Over Underwearon Nov 26, 2015
Richard Burton Earnings
Click to Expand
- Circle of Two$750,000
- The Medusa Touch$500,000
- Exorcist II: The Heretic$1,000,000
- Brief Encounter$600,000
- Raid on Rommel$1,000,000
- Anne of the Thousand Days$1,000,000plus % of gross
- Staircase$1,250,000% of gross
- Where Eagles Dare$1,000,000plus % of gross
- Boom!$1,000,000% of gross
- The Comedians$750,000
- Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?$750,000% of gross
- The Sandpiper$500,000% of gross
- The Night of the Iguana$500,000
- The V.I.P.s$500,000
- The Longest Day$30,000
- The Bramble Bush$125,000
- Ice Palace$125,000
- Look Back in Anger$100,000
- Alexander the Great$100,000
- My Cousin Rachel$50,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- BMW Showoff Vs. Side Of Mountain. Who You Got?If you ever own a BMW and you feel like showing off your driving skills, please don't follow this guy's example...
- Dodgers Give 18-Year-Old Cuban Prospect Yusniel Diaz $15.5 Million BonusThe Dodgers are not scared to spend money, so when they decided they really wanted Cuban prospect Yasniel Diaz, they made sure they got him by offering him a $15.5 million bonus.
- Billionaire Roundup: All The Turkeys That Are Fit For StuffingWhile many Americans are prepping to roast Tom Turkey and raise a glass in a toast, the world's billionaires are off doing what billionaires do- spending money, helping the world, preparing for fatherhood, detailing what happened when they were kidnapped… you know, just a typical day in the life of a billionaire.
- Former MLB Great Lenny Dykstra Suing Police For $15 Million Over Alleged BeatingAt one time, Lenny Dykstra was a former World Series champion loved and adored by millions of fans. Now he is a former felon suing the county of Los Angeles for $15 million claiming he suffered brain damage during a jail beating.