Renee Zellweger net worth: Renee Zellweger is an award-winning American actress and producer who has a net worth of $45 million. Born on April 25, 1969 and raised in Katy, Texas, she was athletically-gifted and participated in many sports while in high school, including soccer, baseball, basketball and even football. Her first big movie role came in the 1994 horror film, "Texas Chainsaw Massacre – The Next Generation" Matthew McConaughey was her co-star. Zellweger's big break came when she was cast for a role in Jerry Maguire alongside Tom Cruise in 1996. It led to many other important roles and to the success she currently enjoys. Zellweger is now one of the highest-paid actresses working in Hollywood. She has received lots of recognition, too, including two Best Actress Oscar nominations for her performances in "Bridget Jones's Diary "(2001) and "Chicago" (2002). She has also won 3 Golden Globe awards, 3 Screen Actors Guild Awards and an Oscar for Best Supporting Actress for her performance in "Cold Mountain" (2003).
Renee Zellweger Net Worth
Date of Birth
Apr 25, 1969 (47 years old)
Actor, Voice Actor, Film Producer, Television producer, Singer
United States of America
5 ft 4 in (1.63 m)
Renée Kathleen Zellweger, Renee Zellweger, Renee Zellwegger, Zelly, Rene Zellverger
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
Prince Has Sold A Staggering Amount Of Music Since His Untimely Deathon Apr 29, 2016
Ozzie Silna, One Of The Brothers Who Made $800 Million Off The Best Business Deal Of All Time, Dies At 83on Apr 28, 2016
UFC Owners Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta Are About To Make Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollarson Apr 29, 2016
Billionaire Roundup: Shenanigans, Bamboozling, And Other Problems Of The 1%on Apr 30, 2016
An Inappropriate Tweet Cost Laremy Tunsil $8-13 Million At The NFL Drafton Apr 29, 2016
Convicted Murderer Phil Spector Files For Divorce From Jail—Claims Wife Is Burning His $35m Fortuneon Apr 28, 2016
The Time A Professional Gambler Turned $50 Into $40 MILLION... And Eventually Ended Up Brokeon Apr 26, 2016
You Won't Believe Ludacris's Ridiculous Demands For A 13-Minute Performance!on Apr 26, 2016
Billionaire Didn't Notice For Years That Her $1M Picasso Painting Was Stolenon Apr 28, 2016
Renee Zellweger Earnings
Click to Expand
- Cinderella Man$5,000,000
- Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason$11,000,000
- Cold Mountain$15,000,000
- Down with Love$6,000,000
- Bridget Jones's Diary$3,750,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Original Handwritten "Laws of Base Ball" Sold For $3.26 Million At AuctionThe documents dating back to the 1800s and now known as the "Laws of Base Ball" are now an incredibly valuable historical object, having fetched $3.26 million at auction over the weekend.
- Millionaire Coal Baron Gets One-Year Prison Sentence for Mine Safety ConspiracyThe millionaire former-CEO of a coal mining company was recently sentenced to a one-year prison term and a $250,000 fine after he was found guilty of violating mine safety standards. In 2010, an explosion linked to unsafe working conditions in one of his company's mines killed 29 workers.
- Tom Brady Restructured His Contract And It Will Save Him $2 Million During His SuspensionTom Brady is known for his excellent decision-making on the field. His latest move came during the off-season, and it'll save him big bucks.
- More NBA Teams Willing To Pay Top Dollar For The Head Coach They WantThe Minnesota Timberwolves and Washington Wizards have talented rosters, but have not been able to form a winning team with that talent for some time. However, by paying top dollar for their next head coaches, they hope to reverse that trend and start winning.