Renee Zellweger net worth: Renee Zellweger is an award-winning American actress and producer who has a net worth of $45 million. Born on April 25, 1969 and raised in Katy, Texas, she was athletically-gifted and participated in many sports while in high school, including soccer, baseball, basketball and even football. Her first big movie role came in the 1994 horror film, "Texas Chainsaw Massacre – The Next Generation" Matthew McConaughey was her co-star. Zellweger's big break came when she was cast for a role in Jerry Maguire alongside Tom Cruise in 1996. It led to many other important roles and to the success she currently enjoys. Zellweger is now one of the highest-paid actresses working in Hollywood. She has received lots of recognition, too, including two Best Actress Oscar nominations for her performances in "Bridget Jones's Diary "(2001) and "Chicago" (2002). She has also won 3 Golden Globe awards, 3 Screen Actors Guild Awards and an Oscar for Best Supporting Actress for her performance in "Cold Mountain" (2003).
Renee Zellweger Net Worth
Date of Birth
Apr 25, 1969 (46 years old)
Actor, Voice Actor, Film Producer, Television producer, Singer
United States of America
5 ft 4 in (1.63 m)
Renée Kathleen Zellweger, Renee Zellweger, Renee Zellwegger, Zelly, Rene Zellverger
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
The Five Wealthiest Drug Lords Of All Timeon Nov 23, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
Billionaire Roundup: All The Turkeys That Are Fit For Stuffingon Nov 26, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
Derek Jeter And 50 Cent Are At The Center Of A Lawsuit Over Underwearon Nov 26, 2015
This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3on Nov 25, 2015
ISIS Is The Wealthiest Terrorist Organization In History... How Exactly Did They Acquire This Wealth?on Nov 23, 2015
Billionaire Mario Gabelli Is Sick Of Paying For Cableon Nov 25, 2015
Renee Zellweger Earnings
Click to Expand
- Cinderella Man$5,000,000
- Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason$11,000,000
- Cold Mountain$15,000,000
- Down with Love$6,000,000
- Bridget Jones's Diary$3,750,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- The 10 Most Expensive eBay Auctions Of All TimeeBay handles the auctions of one-of-a-kind items that can't be found anywhere else. The following are the 10 most expensive items ever sold or listed on the site.
- Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini Huracán
- How Martin Selig Escaped Nazi Germany, Reshaped The City's Skyline And Became A BillionaireFor Seattle residents, the name Martin Selig is nearly eponymous with their celebrated city skyline. However, the billionaire real estate developer is not a native. Selig escaped Nazi Germany to build a fortune in the Pacific Northwest.
- BMW Showoff Vs. Side Of Mountain. Who You Got?If you ever own a BMW and you feel like showing off your driving skills, please don't follow this guy's example...