Rene Russo net worth: Rene Russo is an American actress and former model who has a net worth of $40 million dollars. An actress and former model, Rene Russo began her modeling career at age 17 and went on to model for multiple print campaigns and magazine covers. She broke into acting in her early 30s, with roles in such films as "Lethal Weapon 3 & 4", "In the Line of Fire", and "Ransom". Rene Marie Russo was born in Burbank, California in February 1954. It is rumored that Rene was spotted at a Rolling Stones concert and that is how she started her modeling career. She was featured on the covers of Cosmopolitan, Vogue, and Mademoiselle. She started acting in small theatres in LA and took acting lessons from Allan Rich. Her TV debut came in 1987 appearing in Sable. In 1989 she starred in the film Major League. Her big break came as Lorna Cole in Lethal Weapon 3 and Lethal Weapon 4. She has also appeared in the films In The Line of Fire, Ransom, The Thomas Crown Affair, Freejack, Tin Cup, Get Shorty, The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle, Two for the Money, Yours, Mine and Ours, and Thor. Russo married screenwriter Dan Gilroy in 1992. The couple has one daughter Rose, born in 1993. She has been nominated twice for the Saturn Award for Best Supporting Actress.
Rene Russo Net Worth
Date of Birth
Feb 17, 1954 (62 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)
Rene Marie Russo, Renee Russo, Jolly Green Giant
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism Chargeson Jun 26, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
Rene Russo Earnings
- The Thomas Crown Affair$5,000,000
- Lethal Weapon 4$3,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home CountryBelhassen Trabelsi is a Tunisian billionaire refugee and he is missing. It turns out that his missing status is quite convenient, as he was about to be deported from Canada, to face charges back at home.
- The Cavs Are Selling More Gear Than Any Other Team In NBA HistoryThe good times continue in Cleveland after the Cavaliers brought home the city's first championship in more than half a century – retailers, especially, are smiling.
- Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote LoomsOn Thursday, people in the United Kingdom will decide whether they want their country to remain in the European Union. Billionaire Li Ka-shing wants them to stay.
- While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned BigSwiss bank Credit Suisse is handling major losses, so how did Sergio Machado earn $14 million?