Rene Russo net worth: Rene Russo is an American actress and former model who has a net worth of $40 million dollars. An actress and former model, Rene Russo began her modeling career at age 17 and went on to model for multiple print campaigns and magazine covers. She broke into acting in her early 30s, with roles in such films as "Lethal Weapon 3 & 4", "In the Line of Fire", and "Ransom". Rene Marie Russo was born in Burbank, California in February 1954. It is rumored that Rene was spotted at a Rolling Stones concert and that is how she started her modeling career. She was featured on the covers of Cosmopolitan, Vogue, and Mademoiselle. She started acting in small theatres in LA and took acting lessons from Allan Rich. Her TV debut came in 1987 appearing in Sable. In 1989 she starred in the film Major League. Her big break came as Lorna Cole in Lethal Weapon 3 and Lethal Weapon 4. She has also appeared in the films In The Line of Fire, Ransom, The Thomas Crown Affair, Freejack, Tin Cup, Get Shorty, The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle, Two for the Money, Yours, Mine and Ours, and Thor. Russo married screenwriter Dan Gilroy in 1992. The couple has one daughter Rose, born in 1993. She has been nominated twice for the Saturn Award for Best Supporting Actress.
Rene Russo Net Worth
Date of Birth
Feb 17, 1954 (61 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)
Rene Marie Russo, Renee Russo, Jolly Green Giant
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Spent $3.5 Million To Lock Down The 2017 Bugatti Chironon Feb 1, 2016
David Bowie's Will Revealed – Here's Who Inherits His $230 Million Estateon Feb 2, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Top 10 Grossing Arcade Games Of All Timeon Feb 4, 2016
Apparently, The Game Has A $13 Million Bank Account Reserved Just For Donationson Feb 2, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
Retiring Will Cost Calvin Johnson A Bunch Of Moneyon Feb 2, 2016
Jay-Z Hit With An $18 Million Lawsuit Over Cologne Endorsementon Feb 3, 2016
Rene Russo Earnings
- The Thomas Crown Affair$5,000,000
- Lethal Weapon 4$3,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- The Owners Of The Denver Broncos Have Had An Insanely Good Return On Their Investment!Back in 1984, Pat Bowlen purchased the Broncos for a very modest amount. How much are they worth today?
- Billionaire Roundup: Trump Is Subject Of Erotic Novel; Sheldon Adelson Tightens The Reigns And More Billionaire ShenanigansThere is an erotic novel about Donald Trump and it is a huge hit on Amazon. Find out about this and other billionaire shenanigans in this week's Billionaire Roundup.
- The First New Acura NSX Just Sold For Over $1 MillionNASCAR tycoon Rick Hendrick of Hendrick Motorsports purchased the very first 2017 Acura NSX hybrid that rolled off the line, for $1.2 million.
- The President's Million Dollar BusAlthough being president is a tough job, it does come with some pretty nice perks, including a $1.1 million bus for local travel.