Rene Russo net worth: Rene Russo is an American actress and former model who has a net worth of $40 million dollars. An actress and former model, Rene Russo began her modeling career at age 17 and went on to model for multiple print campaigns and magazine covers. She broke into acting in her early 30s, with roles in such films as "Lethal Weapon 3 & 4", "In the Line of Fire", and "Ransom". Rene Marie Russo was born in Burbank, California in February 1954. It is rumored that Rene was spotted at a Rolling Stones concert and that is how she started her modeling career. She was featured on the covers of Cosmopolitan, Vogue, and Mademoiselle. She started acting in small theatres in LA and took acting lessons from Allan Rich. Her TV debut came in 1987 appearing in Sable. In 1989 she starred in the film Major League. Her big break came as Lorna Cole in Lethal Weapon 3 and Lethal Weapon 4. She has also appeared in the films In The Line of Fire, Ransom, The Thomas Crown Affair, Freejack, Tin Cup, Get Shorty, The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle, Two for the Money, Yours, Mine and Ours, and Thor. Russo married screenwriter Dan Gilroy in 1992. The couple has one daughter Rose, born in 1993. She has been nominated twice for the Saturn Award for Best Supporting Actress.
Rene Russo Net Worth
Date of Birth
Feb 17, 1954 (61 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)
Rene Marie Russo, Renee Russo, Jolly Green Giant
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Tony Robbins' Secret To Wealth Is All About Perspectiveon Nov 29, 2015
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
Asia's Richest Man Is Quietly Investing Billions In Americaon Nov 28, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
Model Sues Lil Wayne's Trukfit Clothing Lineon Nov 29, 2015
This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3on Nov 25, 2015
Billionaire Roundup: Donald Sterling Gets A Verdict; Mark Cuban's Hoverboard; Robots Are Coming To Take Over Your Job; And A Billionaire Shakeupon Nov 28, 2015
The 10 Most Expensive eBay Auctions Of All Timeon Nov 27, 2015
Rene Russo Earnings
- The Thomas Crown Affair$5,000,000
- Lethal Weapon 4$3,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Wu-Tang Clan's One-Of-A-Kind, Once Upon A Time In Shaolin Sells For 'Millions'Someone actually bought the one-of-a-kind Wu-Tang project. Check out the details here.
- Mark Cuban Pays Out $30K For Swearing At Charity EventFor once, Mark Cuban was happy to pay a fine for his notoriously bad language.
- Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini HuracánThe Lamborghini Huracán is a luxury sports car that began production in 2014. The Huracán, which means "hurricane" in Spanish, was Lamborghini's replacement for
- How Martin Selig Escaped Nazi Germany, Reshaped The City's Skyline And Became A BillionaireFor Seattle residents, the name Martin Selig is nearly eponymous with their celebrated city skyline. However, the billionaire real estate developer is not a native. Selig escaped Nazi Germany to build a fortune in the Pacific Northwest.