Reese Witherspoon net worth and salary: Reese Witherspoon is an American actress and producer who has a net worth of $120 million. Reese Witherspoon was born Laura Jeanne Reese Witherspoon on March 22, 1976. She began her career in 1990 in The Man in the Moon, and was nominated for the Young Artist Award for Best Young Actress. Later that year she starred in the cable TV movie Wildflower. In 1992, she appeared in another TV movie Desperate Choices: To Save My Child, and in the next year on a CBS mini series titled Return to Lonesome Dove. In 1996, she starred in two major movies, Fear alongside Mark Wahlberg, and Freeway with Brooke Shields. During this time, she also began dating actor Ryan Phillippe, who she starred in the film Cruel Intentions with in 1999. In 1998. she starred in the film adaptation of the novel Election, for which she won Best Actress from the National Society of Film Critics and the Online Film Critics Society. She also gained a Golden Globe and Independent Spirit Award nomination. In 2000, she appeared in American Psycho and made guest appearances in Little Nicky, and an episode of season six of the TV show Friends. In 2001, Witherspoon's career made another peak with the feature film Legally Blonde, for which she won a Golden Globe for Best Actress. Her next feature film was Sweet Home Alabama in 2002, which starred actors John Lucas and Patrick Dempsey. The sequel to Legally Blonde released in 2003, which grossed $90 million at the box office and paid Witherspoon $15 million, making her one of Hollywood's highest paid actresses. In 2004 she starred in the film Vanity Fair, which received excellent reviews. In 2005, she starred in Walk The Line, the film portrayal of the life of singer/songwriter Johnny Cash, for which she won several wards including a Golden Globe, Academy Award, and awards from the Screen Actors Guild and BAFTA. In 2006, Witherspoon separated from her husband Ryan Phillippe, with whom she has two children.
Reese Witherspoon Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Reese Witherspoon against
- Random Celebrity
Date of Birth
Mar 22, 1976 (40 years old)
Actor, Film Producer, Businessperson, Voice Actor
United States of America
5 ft 1 in (1.56 m)
Laura Jeanne Reese Witherspoon, Laura Jean Reese Witherspoon, Little Type A, Riz Uizerspun
Kylie Jenner Buys A $6M House: A Peek Inside the A-List Fantasyon May 25, 2016
Florida Judge Upholds Hulk Hogan's $140 Million Gawker Judgmenton May 25, 2016
A Judge Has Ordered Master P To Pay His Ex-Wife A Hefty Sumon May 25, 2016
LeBron James Vs. Dr. Dre - Who Will Become A Billionaire First?on May 24, 2016
Did Soulja Boy Really Just Sign A $400 Million Endorsement Deal? Kind of. Here's The Scoop...on May 23, 2016
Shaquille O'Neal Makes Big Entrance Into The Auto Insurance Industryon May 25, 2016
Three NYC Doorman Set To Inherit Multi Million Dollar Fortune Unless The Humane Society Gets It Insteadon May 26, 2016
Richard Gere Slashes $11M From Hamptons Home Asking Priceon May 24, 2016
How Long Does It Take To Make As Much As The Richest Person In Your Country?on May 25, 2016
Conor McGregor Wants $100 Million To Fight Floyd Mayweather... And Showtime Is Considering It!on May 23, 2016
Reese Witherspoon Earnings
Click to Expand
- This Means War$12,000,000
- Water for Elephants$2,000,000
- How Do You Know$15,000,000
- Four Christmases$14,000,000
- Just Like Heaven$15,000,000
- Walk the Line$15,000,000
- Vanity Fair$15,000,000
- Legally Blonde 2: Red, White & Blonde$15,000,000
- Sweet Home Alabama$12,500,000
- Legally Blonde$2,500,000
- Cruel Intentions$250,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- The Rise Of Technology Has Created A New Era Of Super-Wealthy AmericansThe "American Dream" is alive and well, if you operate in the tech or hedge fund space…
- Why Did Donald Trump Receive a Tax Break For NYC Residents Who Make Less Than $500k?Donald Trump claims to earn a multi-millionaire-dollar income and have a multi-billionaire-dollar worth. But he received AND pocketed a $300 tax break for NYC residents who make less than $500k.
- British Artists Made More Money Off Of Vinyl Sales Than From YouTube StreamingHow did British artists make more money off of vinyl sales than from YouTube streaming?
- The Atlanta Falcons' New Stadium Will Offer Very Cheap Concessions - Thanks Arthur Blank!Eating overpriced concessions is one of the most fundamental traditions in American sports, but fans at the upcoming new Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta will have the option not to participate.