Reese Witherspoon net worth and salary: Reese Witherspoon is an American actress and producer who has a net worth of $120 million. Reese Witherspoon was born Laura Jeanne Reese Witherspoon on March 22, 1976. She began her career in 1990 in The Man in the Moon, and was nominated for the Young Artist Award for Best Young Actress. Later that year she starred in the cable TV movie Wildflower. In 1992, she appeared in another TV movie Desperate Choices: To Save My Child, and in the next year on a CBS mini series titled Return to Lonesome Dove. In 1996, she starred in two major movies, Fear alongside Mark Wahlberg, and Freeway with Brooke Shields. During this time, she also began dating actor Ryan Phillippe, who she starred in the film Cruel Intentions with in 1999. In 1998. she starred in the film adaptation of the novel Election, for which she won Best Actress from the National Society of Film Critics and the Online Film Critics Society. She also gained a Golden Globe and Independent Spirit Award nomination. In 2000, she appeared in American Psycho and made guest appearances in Little Nicky, and an episode of season six of the TV show Friends. In 2001, Witherspoon's career made another peak with the feature film Legally Blonde, for which she won a Golden Globe for Best Actress. Her next feature film was Sweet Home Alabama in 2002, which starred actors John Lucas and Patrick Dempsey. The sequel to Legally Blonde released in 2003, which grossed $90 million at the box office and paid Witherspoon $15 million, making her one of Hollywood's highest paid actresses. In 2004 she starred in the film Vanity Fair, which received excellent reviews. In 2005, she starred in Walk The Line, the film portrayal of the life of singer/songwriter Johnny Cash, for which she won several wards including a Golden Globe, Academy Award, and awards from the Screen Actors Guild and BAFTA. In 2006, Witherspoon separated from her husband Ryan Phillippe, with whom she has two children.
Reese Witherspoon Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Reese Witherspoon against
- Random Celebrity
Date of Birth
Mar 22, 1976 (40 years old)
Actor, Film Producer, Businessperson, Voice Actor
United States of America
5 ft 1 in (1.56 m)
Laura Jeanne Reese Witherspoon, Laura Jean Reese Witherspoon, Little Type A, Riz Uizerspun
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism Chargeson Jun 26, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home Countryon Jun 26, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
Reese Witherspoon Earnings
Click to Expand
- This Means War$12,000,000
- Water for Elephants$2,000,000
- How Do You Know$15,000,000
- Four Christmases$14,000,000
- Just Like Heaven$15,000,000
- Walk the Line$15,000,000
- Vanity Fair$15,000,000
- Legally Blonde 2: Red, White & Blonde$15,000,000
- Sweet Home Alabama$12,500,000
- Legally Blonde$2,500,000
- Cruel Intentions$250,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- The Cavs Are Selling More Gear Than Any Other Team In NBA HistoryThe good times continue in Cleveland after the Cavaliers brought home the city's first championship in more than half a century – retailers, especially, are smiling.
- Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping ChargesNot only has the highest paid female athlete in the world been suspended for two years, but she's losing sponsorships as well!
- Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote LoomsOn Thursday, people in the United Kingdom will decide whether they want their country to remain in the European Union. Billionaire Li Ka-shing wants them to stay.
- While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned BigSwiss bank Credit Suisse is handling major losses, so how did Sergio Machado earn $14 million?