Rebecca De Mornay Net Worth: Rebecca De Mornay is an American actress who has a net worth of $9 million. Rebecca Jane Pearch (aka Rebecca De Mornay) was born August 29, 1959 in Santa Rosa, California. Her breakthrough film role came in 1983 when she played Lana in Risky Business, opposite Tom Cruise. Her other notable film roles include Sara in Runaway Train (1985), Thelma in The Trip to Bountiful (1985), Helen McCaffrey in the thriller Backdraft (1991) and her portrayal of the creepy, twisted nanny Peyton Flanders in the popular 1992 thriller The Hand That Rocks the Cradle. Primarily raised in England and Austria, she graduated with honors from a German-speaking school in the Alps and remains fluent in both French and German. De Mornay began her acting training at the prestigious Lee Strasberg's Institute in Los Angeles. She then apprenticed with Francis Ford Coppola's Zoetrope Film Studio before landing her big break in 1983 as the sassy and sophisticated 'call girl' in the box office hit Risky Business. She was further catapulted to international stardom in The Hand that Rocks the Cradle. Rebecca De Mornay's career was marked with several successful films, due to her roles in actor/director Ron Howard's Backdraft, as well as the remake of Roger Vadim's provocative And God Created Woman. She was also acclaimed for her starring role as a defense lawyer in Sidney Lumet's murder drama Guilty as Sin. She also made her mark on television, landing roles in The Outer Limits, the miniseries The Shining and several episodes of ER. Other credits include Never Talk to Strangers, Thick as Thieves, The Con, Night Ride Home and A Table for One. In 2000, De Mornay was cast in The Right Temptation and Range of Motion, followed by roles in several television movies such as A Girl Thing, Salem Witch Trials and No Place Like Home. After a role in Boomtown, she was cast on the series The Practice and also played the role of Aunt Nina on Raise Your Voice. In 2005, she got the part of Philaine in Lords of Dogtown and portrayed Mrs. Kroeger in the comedy Wedding Crashers. Her next role was in Law & Order: SVU, and later in the HBO drama John from Cincinnati as Cissy Yost. She was also cast as Celia Lane in American Venus.
Rebecca De Mornay Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Rebecca De Mornay against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Rebecca De Mornay
Date of Birth
Aug 29, 1959
Actor, Performer, Film Producer
United States of America
5 ft 5 in (1.664 m)
Rebecca Jane Pearch, Rebecca J. Pearch, Rebecca George, Rebecca de Mornay, Rebecca DeMornay
Bono Did Not Make $1.5 Billion Off Facebook. Let's Clear This Rumor Up Right Now...on Sep 1, 2015
5 Little Known Facts About The Rothschild Familyon Sep 1, 2015
Clippers Owner Steve Ballmer Turns Down $60 million/Year TV Deal – And He's Not Crazy!on Sep 2, 2015
Highest Paid TV Actors And Actresses Of 2015on Aug 31, 2015
Does Ronda Rousey Really Make More Than Floyd Mayweather Per Second?on Aug 31, 2015
'Minecraft' Creator Claims Becoming A Billionaire Made Him Feel "Isolated"on Aug 31, 2015
Love, Marriage And A New $13.9 Million Mansion For Tracy Morganon Aug 30, 2015
Jerry Seinfeld Turned Down Huge, Unprecedented NBC Offer For 10th Seasonon Aug 31, 2015
Julio Jones Latest Wide Receiver To Sign Big Money Dealon Sep 2, 2015
Which Celebrity Has The Most Valuable Twitter Account?on Aug 30, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Trent Williams Just Became The Highest-Paid Tackle In NFL History… How Much Will He Make?It's a good day for Trent Williams, who just signed a record-breaking contract to remain with Washington. Just how much will he earn?
- Alex Rodriguez Is Being Sued For $100 Million – By A Family MemberAlex Rodriguez is being sued for breach of contract, fraud, breach of fiduciary duty, civil conspiracy, and more – to the tune of $100 million.
- Daniel Ek Set Out To Disrupt The Music Industry... So He Created Spotify And Made $400 MillionSpotify's Daniel Ek has built a way to make music available to listeners for free without piracy issues, while at the same time offering a sustainable revenue model to musicians and investors. Here is how he did it...
- Trick Daddy Files For Chapter 11 BankruptcyTrick Daddy recently joined the likes of 50 Cent, and probably not in the way that he would have wanted...