Rebecca De Mornay Net Worth: Rebecca De Mornay is an American actress who has a net worth of $9 million. Rebecca Jane Pearch (aka Rebecca De Mornay) was born August 29, 1959 in Santa Rosa, California. Her breakthrough film role came in 1983 when she played Lana in Risky Business, opposite Tom Cruise. Her other notable film roles include Sara in Runaway Train (1985), Thelma in The Trip to Bountiful (1985), Helen McCaffrey in the thriller Backdraft (1991) and her portrayal of the creepy, twisted nanny Peyton Flanders in the popular 1992 thriller The Hand That Rocks the Cradle. Primarily raised in England and Austria, she graduated with honors from a German-speaking school in the Alps and remains fluent in both French and German. De Mornay began her acting training at the prestigious Lee Strasberg's Institute in Los Angeles. She then apprenticed with Francis Ford Coppola's Zoetrope Film Studio before landing her big break in 1983 as the sassy and sophisticated 'call girl' in the box office hit Risky Business. She was further catapulted to international stardom in The Hand that Rocks the Cradle. Rebecca De Mornay's career was marked with several successful films, due to her roles in actor/director Ron Howard's Backdraft, as well as the remake of Roger Vadim's provocative And God Created Woman. She was also acclaimed for her starring role as a defense lawyer in Sidney Lumet's murder drama Guilty as Sin. She also made her mark on television, landing roles in The Outer Limits, the miniseries The Shining and several episodes of ER. Other credits include Never Talk to Strangers, Thick as Thieves, The Con, Night Ride Home and A Table for One. In 2000, De Mornay was cast in The Right Temptation and Range of Motion, followed by roles in several television movies such as A Girl Thing, Salem Witch Trials and No Place Like Home. After a role in Boomtown, she was cast on the series The Practice and also played the role of Aunt Nina on Raise Your Voice. In 2005, she got the part of Philaine in Lords of Dogtown and portrayed Mrs. Kroeger in the comedy Wedding Crashers. Her next role was in Law & Order: SVU, and later in the HBO drama John from Cincinnati as Cissy Yost. She was also cast as Celia Lane in American Venus.
Rebecca De Mornay Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Rebecca De Mornay against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Rebecca De Mornay
Date of Birth
Aug 29, 1959 (56 years old)
Actor, Performer, Film Producer
United States of America
5 ft 5 in (1.664 m)
Rebecca Jane Pearch, Rebecca J. Pearch, Rebecca George, Rebecca de Mornay, Rebecca DeMornay
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With Caron Jun 27, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into FranchiseesWhat makes Dutch Bros. Coffee different from other coffee franchises? Founder Travis Boersma's deep commitment to his customers.
- SoftBank CEO Nikesh Arora Steps Down For Masayoshi SonWhy is Masayoshi coming back as leader of SoftBank after offering the job to Arora? What does he have planned?
- Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism ChargesThey're innocent! After a lengthy legal battle, legendary rock band Led Zeppelin was recently found not guilty of plagiarizing the opening riff to its iconic Stairway to Heaven song from a lesser-known band.
- Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home CountryBelhassen Trabelsi is a Tunisian billionaire refugee and he is missing. It turns out that his missing status is quite convenient, as he was about to be deported from Canada, to face charges back at home.