Rebecca De Mornay Net Worth: Rebecca De Mornay is an American actress who has a net worth of $9 million. Rebecca Jane Pearch (aka Rebecca De Mornay) was born August 29, 1959 in Santa Rosa, California. Her breakthrough film role came in 1983 when she played Lana in Risky Business, opposite Tom Cruise. Her other notable film roles include Sara in Runaway Train (1985), Thelma in The Trip to Bountiful (1985), Helen McCaffrey in the thriller Backdraft (1991) and her portrayal of the creepy, twisted nanny Peyton Flanders in the popular 1992 thriller The Hand That Rocks the Cradle. Primarily raised in England and Austria, she graduated with honors from a German-speaking school in the Alps and remains fluent in both French and German. De Mornay began her acting training at the prestigious Lee Strasberg's Institute in Los Angeles. She then apprenticed with Francis Ford Coppola's Zoetrope Film Studio before landing her big break in 1983 as the sassy and sophisticated 'call girl' in the box office hit Risky Business. She was further catapulted to international stardom in The Hand that Rocks the Cradle. Rebecca De Mornay's career was marked with several successful films, due to her roles in actor/director Ron Howard's Backdraft, as well as the remake of Roger Vadim's provocative And God Created Woman. She was also acclaimed for her starring role as a defense lawyer in Sidney Lumet's murder drama Guilty as Sin. She also made her mark on television, landing roles in The Outer Limits, the miniseries The Shining and several episodes of ER. Other credits include Never Talk to Strangers, Thick as Thieves, The Con, Night Ride Home and A Table for One. In 2000, De Mornay was cast in The Right Temptation and Range of Motion, followed by roles in several television movies such as A Girl Thing, Salem Witch Trials and No Place Like Home. After a role in Boomtown, she was cast on the series The Practice and also played the role of Aunt Nina on Raise Your Voice. In 2005, she got the part of Philaine in Lords of Dogtown and portrayed Mrs. Kroeger in the comedy Wedding Crashers. Her next role was in Law & Order: SVU, and later in the HBO drama John from Cincinnati as Cissy Yost. She was also cast as Celia Lane in American Venus.
Rebecca De Mornay Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Rebecca De Mornay against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Rebecca De Mornay
Date of Birth
Aug 29, 1959 (56 years old)
Actor, Performer, Film Producer
United States of America
5 ft 5 in (1.664 m)
Rebecca Jane Pearch, Rebecca J. Pearch, Rebecca George, Rebecca de Mornay, Rebecca DeMornay
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
How Daisy Fuentes Went From MTV VJ To A $300 Million Retail Tycoonon Feb 11, 2016
"Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social Mediaon Feb 10, 2016
From Wrongfully Locked Up For 34 Years To Millionaire: The Kash Register Storyon Feb 11, 2016
The Saudi Royal Family Gave The Malaysian Prime Minister $700 Million Cash... Just For Funsies!on Feb 11, 2016
These Four Celebrities Lost HUGE Lawsuits And Paid The Price!on Feb 11, 2016
Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.on Feb 8, 2016
Is Vladimir Putin Secretly Sitting On A $200 Billion Fortune?on Feb 8, 2016
How A Mediocre Baseball Player Ended Up Making MILLIONS Off Upper Deck Baseball Cardson Feb 12, 2016
Rita Ora Slapped With A $2.4 Million Lawsuit From Roc Nationon Feb 10, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Why Do Billionaires And Celebrities Descend On St. Barts To Escape The Cold Every Year?Celebrities and billionaires alike flock to St. Barts every winter to soak up the sun, party, and dine in luxury. But what makes St. Barts so special?
- Ferrari Enzo Almost Completely Destroyed In Crazy Wreck Is Now Worth Three Times As MuchFor a car that was once split in half, it is amazing to learn that this car has sold for about three times its original value!
- Led Zeppelin Members Plead Lack Of Memory In Stunning Stairway To Heaven Plagirism LawsuitSurviving members of Led Zeppelin were recently deposed as part of a copyright infringement case for the song Stairway to Heaven, often recognized as one of the greatest rock songs of all time.
- Jackie Chan Drops $20 Million On A Gorgeous New Private JetJackie Chan is no stranger to owning private jets, but this time he has dropped $20 million on the latest and greatest in air travel.