Randolph Mantooth net worth: Randolph Mantooth is an American actor, writer, and motivational speaker who has a net worth of $3 million dollars. Randolph Mantooth was born in Sacramento, California, and discovered a love of acting early on. He participated in theater productions throughout his school years, and went on to graduate from the American Academy of Dramatic Art. He was spotted performing in the play, "Philadelphia Here I Come", in New York, and was offered a contract with Universal Studios. After relocating to Los Angeles, he began appearing in various television productions. In 1972, he was cast in the role that would make him a household name, as Johnny Gage on "Emergency". He co-starred on the show through 1979, and then went on to play co-starring or guest-starring roles on such programs as, "The Seekers", "Loving", "The City", "As The World Turns", "One Life to Live", "Battlestar Galactica", "Baywatch", and "Sons of Anarchy".
Randolph Mantooth Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Randolph Mantooth against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Sep 19, 1945
United States of America
6 ft (1.85 m)
Randolph Donald Mantooth, Randy Mantooth
Does Ronda Rousey Really Make More Than Floyd Mayweather Per Second?on Aug 31, 2015
50 Cent Agrees To Re-List Connecticut Mansion As Part Of Bankruptcy Filingon Aug 27, 2015
'Minecraft' Creator Claims Becoming A Billionaire Made Him Feel "Isolated"on Aug 31, 2015
Highest Paid TV Actors And Actresses Of 2015on Aug 31, 2015
Jerry Seinfeld Turned Down Huge, Unprecedented NBC Offer For 10th Seasonon Aug 31, 2015
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
Love, Marriage And A New $13.9 Million Mansion For Tracy Morganon Aug 30, 2015
Former NFL Running Back Clinton Portis Has Not Had Good Fortune With His Moneyon Aug 31, 2015
Weekend Box Office Review For August 28th-August 30thon Sep 1, 2015
5 Reality Show Concepts That Failed Horriblyon Aug 30, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- These Former Kentucky Wildcat Players Are Under Contract For An Impressive $652 MillionIf you are good enough to be recruited by Kentucky's John Calipari, there is a good chance you will head to the NBA and eventually join the Kentucky Multi-Millionaire Man's Club.
- The Fascinating Ups And Downs Behind The Multi-Million Dollar "Happy Birthday" Royalty WarIf "Happy Birthday" becomes public domain, it'll cost the rights holder, Warner Music Group, millions in licensing fees.
- Which Celebrity Has The Most Valuable Twitter Account?Recently, we learned a single tweet from LeBron James can be worth close to $140,000, but as it turns out, there is one guy whose tweets are worth even more.
- Top 5 Most Costly Natural Disasters In HistoryNatural disasters are uncontrollable and capable of causing astronomical damages. Check out the top 5 most costly disasters of all time!