Randolph Mantooth net worth: Randolph Mantooth is an American actor, writer, and motivational speaker who has a net worth of $3 million dollars. Randolph Mantooth was born in Sacramento, California, and discovered a love of acting early on. He participated in theater productions throughout his school years, and went on to graduate from the American Academy of Dramatic Art. He was spotted performing in the play, "Philadelphia Here I Come", in New York, and was offered a contract with Universal Studios. After relocating to Los Angeles, he began appearing in various television productions. In 1972, he was cast in the role that would make him a household name, as Johnny Gage on "Emergency". He co-starred on the show through 1979, and then went on to play co-starring or guest-starring roles on such programs as, "The Seekers", "Loving", "The City", "As The World Turns", "One Life to Live", "Battlestar Galactica", "Baywatch", and "Sons of Anarchy".
Randolph Mantooth Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Randolph Mantooth against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Sep 19, 1945 (70 years old)
United States of America
6 ft (1.85 m)
Randolph Donald Mantooth, Randy Mantooth
The Richest Person In America's 50 Largest Citieson May 29, 2016
Johnny Depp Doesn't Want to Give Amber Heard a Dime Of His $400 Million Net Worthon May 27, 2016
Inside Barack And Michelle Obama's New $5.3M Post-Presidential Mansionon May 27, 2016
Malaysian Teen Spends Her Accidental Fortune on Designer Clothes and Accessorieson May 28, 2016
How Did 27 Giant Companies Make Billions in Profits Without Paying ANY Income Taxes?on May 29, 2016
Nick Denton May Be Forced To Sell Gawker To Pay Legal Judgmentson May 29, 2016
Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer Takes Home an Extra $14 Millionon May 29, 2016
New Panama Papers Leak Revels Billionaire George Soros's Link To Weapons And Intelligence Dealingson May 28, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Threw His Daughter A Daughter 7-Figure Sweet 16on May 30, 2016
Kim Kardashian's Stylist Makes An Insane Amount Of Money Every Yearon May 27, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Chance The Rapper Becomes The First Artist To Have A Streaming Exclusive Break Into The Billboard 200Chance The Rapper just made history.
- From the Gridiron to the Boardroom: Ex-49er Patrick Willis in Silicon ValleyPatrick Willis stunned the world when he retired in 2015. But what he's doing now will shock you even more!
- Saudi Arabia Looks to Foreign Banks, Not Oil, for Financial HelpFalling oil prices have sent Saudi Arabia scrambling for money. Will foreign banks fill the OPEC leader's empty coffers?
- Billionaire Investor Peter Thiel Admits to Funding Hulk Hogan's Suit Against GawkerPeter Thiel, the Silicon Valley billionaire who co-founded PayPal and was one of Facebook's earliest investors, admitted to funding Hulk Hogan's suit against Gawker. Why is he helping the wrestler win?