Rachel McAdams Net Worth: Rachel McAdams is a Canadian actress who has a net worth of $16 million dollars. Rachel McAdams is best known for appearing in films like Mean Girls, The Notebook, Wedding Crashers, The Time Traveler's Wife, Sherlock Holmes, and most recently, Morning Glory. She was born Rachel Anne McAdams on November 17, 1978, in London, Ontario, Canada, and caught the attention of US audiences in 2004 playing bitchy-like teen queens in both The Hot Chick and Mean Girls. Known by portraying rather harsh characters, she truly amazed viewers with her heartwarming performance in the 2004 sentimental romance The Notebook, and then as a likeable girl-next-door in the comedy smash Wedding Crashers. Equally beautiful as blonde and brunette, she continued to perform with a same zest as her flair for personal style. While her off-screen romances with actors Ryan Gosling, Josh Lucas and Michael Sheen fascinated the press and fans alike, proving the actress' appeal extended beyond the screen. Moviegoers has continued to enjoy in McAdams' performance in a great variety of genres, ranging from horrors, like in the compelling Red Eye, to thrillers, like in Married Life and State of Play. She is also known for co-starring in the studio blockbuster Sherlock Holmes and later reprized her role in the sequel, Sherlock Holmes: Game of Shadows, and also appeared opposite Owen Wilson in Woody Allen's Midnight in Paris. Having left a wide range of performances behind, Rachel McAdams keeps audiences on their toes both with her likable persona and extraordinary acting talent. She also brought her fans into her life by appearing with her sister, Kayleen on the TLC hit series, Who Do You Think You Are? where the pair traced their family tree and discovered that one of their ancestors was a loyalist during the Revolutionary War.
Rachel McAdams Net Worth
Date of Birth
Nov 17, 1978 (37 years old)
5 ft 4 in (1.63 m)
Rachel Anne McAdams, Rachel MacAdams, Rach
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With Caron Jun 27, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into Franchiseeson Jun 27, 2016
Rachel McAdams Earnings
Click to Expand
- Morning Glory$2,000,000
- Sherlock Holmes$5,000,000
- The Time Traveler's Wife$4,000,000
- Red Eye$1,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To BillionsAfter the United Kingdom voted to leave the European Union, stock markets around the world tanked. Which billionaires lost the most and which ones profited?
- Von Miller Will Sit Out Next Season If No Deal By July 15If July 15th rolls around and the Broncos haven't offered Miller enough cash, they will likely lose their superstar linebacker forever.
- Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 MillionAccording to the SEC, Ash Narayan fraudulently invested over $30 million of the athletes' money in The Ticket Reserve, a failing online ticketing platform.
- Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found DeadAfter being charged last week with making $25 million off of insider trading bets, 44-year-old hedge fund manager Sanjay Valvani was found dead from an apparent suicide.