Rachel McAdams Net Worth: Rachel McAdams is a Canadian actress who has a net worth of $14 million dollars. She is best known for appearing in films like Mean Girls, The Notebook, Wedding Crashers, The Time Traveler's Wife, Sherlock Holmes, and most recently, Morning Glory. She was born Rachel Anne McAdams on November 17, 1978, in London, Ontario, Canada, and caught the attention of US audiences in 2004 playing bitchy-like teen queens in both The Hot Chick and Mean Girls. Known by portraying rather harsh characters, she truly amazed viewers with her heartwarming performance in the 2004 sentimental romance The Notebook, and then as a likeable girl-next-door in the comedy smash Wedding Crashers. Equally beautiful as blonde and brunette, she continued to perform with a same zest as her flair for personal style. While her off-screen romances with actors Ryan Gosling, Josh Lucas and Michael Sheen fascinated the press and fans alike, proving the actress' appeal extended beyond the screen. Moviegoers has continued to enjoy in McAdams' performance in a great variety of genres, ranging from horrors, like in the compelling Red Eye, to thrillers, like in Married Life and State of Play. She is also known for co-starring in the studio blockbuster Sherlock Holmes and later reprized her role in the sequel, Sherlock Holmes: Game of Shadows, and also appeared opposite Owen Wilson in Woody Allen's Midnight in Paris. Having left a wide range of performances behind, Rachel McAdams keeps audiences on their toes both with her likable persona and extraordinary acting talent. She also brought her fans into her life by recently appearing with her sister, Kayleen on the TLC hit series, Who Do You Think You Are? where the pair traced their family tree and discovered that one of their ancestors was a loyalist during the Revolutionary War.
Rachel McAdams Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Nov 17, 1978
5 ft 4 in (1.63 m)
Rachel Anne McAdams, Rachel MacAdams, Rach
After Earning $100 Million In The NBA, Vin Baker Has Lost His Entire Fortune And Is Now Working At Starbucks...on Jul 29, 2015
Real Estate Tycoon Leaves $20 Million To Daughters, But There's A Catch! Actually Several Catches...on Jul 31, 2015
NBA Rookie Makes Big Gamble On Himself... Ends Up With Huge Paydayon Jul 31, 2015
Fly The Friendly And Luxurious Skies Around The World In The Four Seasons' New Private Jeton Jul 31, 2015
The Incredible Story Of How Young Jeezy Ended Up Bringing $2 Million In Cash To A Photoshooton Jul 29, 2015
Top 10 Most Expensive Stadiums In The Worldon Jul 31, 2015
Seattle Seahawks Sign Russell Wilson To A Massive 4-Year $87.6 Million Revolutionary Dealon Jul 31, 2015
Forget Winning A Tour Of A Chocolate Factory. This $1500 Golden Ticket Could Eventually Be Worth BILLIONS...on Jul 30, 2015
In 1987, Junk Bond King Michael Milken Earned $550 Million. Two Years Later He Was In Jail. This Is His Crazy Life Story...on Jul 30, 2015
Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini Aventadoron Jul 31, 2015
Rachel McAdams Earnings
Click to Expand
- Morning Glory$2,000,000
- Sherlock Holmes$5,000,000
- The Time Traveler's Wife$4,000,000
- Red Eye$1,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Miracle On Ice Goalie Selling Memorabilia From Iconic Game For $5.7 MillionFor hockey fans there is no moment that personifies the greatness of the game and the ability of it to impact society quite like the Miracle on Ice. For $5.7 million the most impressive collection of memorabilia from the game can be yours.
- DraftKings Just Raised $300 Million. Here's How It Will Change The Way You Watch SportsDraftKings helped the daily fantasy sports concept become a multibillion-dollar industry. Two recent moves will take daily fantasy sports to an even higher level.
- 10 Billionaires And Millionaires Who Became PoliticiansThe 10 billionaires and millionaires on this list had business success and financial success, yet they still wanted more. They wanted to influence their country. Many want – or wanted – to run their country.
- What Is New England Patriots QB Tom Brady Still Fighting For?NFL commissioner Roger Goodell decided to uphold Tom Brady's four-game suspension for his role in the whole Deflate-Gate mess. So what does it all mean and what happens next...