Rachel McAdams Net Worth: Rachel McAdams is a Canadian actress who has a net worth of $14 million dollars. She is best known for appearing in films like Mean Girls, The Notebook, Wedding Crashers, The Time Traveler's Wife, Sherlock Holmes, and most recently, Morning Glory. She was born Rachel Anne McAdams on November 17, 1978, in London, Ontario, Canada, and caught the attention of US audiences in 2004 playing bitchy-like teen queens in both The Hot Chick and Mean Girls. Known by portraying rather harsh characters, she truly amazed viewers with her heartwarming performance in the 2004 sentimental romance The Notebook, and then as a likeable girl-next-door in the comedy smash Wedding Crashers. Equally beautiful as blonde and brunette, she continued to perform with a same zest as her flair for personal style. While her off-screen romances with actors Ryan Gosling, Josh Lucas and Michael Sheen fascinated the press and fans alike, proving the actress' appeal extended beyond the screen. Moviegoers has continued to enjoy in McAdams' performance in a great variety of genres, ranging from horrors, like in the compelling Red Eye, to thrillers, like in Married Life and State of Play. She is also known for co-starring in the studio blockbuster Sherlock Holmes and later reprized her role in the sequel, Sherlock Holmes: Game of Shadows, and also appeared opposite Owen Wilson in Woody Allen's Midnight in Paris. Having left a wide range of performances behind, Rachel McAdams keeps audiences on their toes both with her likable persona and extraordinary acting talent. She also brought her fans into her life by recently appearing with her sister, Kayleen on the TLC hit series, Who Do You Think You Are? where the pair traced their family tree and discovered that one of their ancestors was a loyalist during the Revolutionary War.
Rachel McAdams Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Nov 17, 1978
5 ft 4 in (1.63 m)
Rachel Anne McAdams, Rachel MacAdams, Rach
Highest Paid TV Actors And Actresses Of 2015on Aug 31, 2015
Jerry Seinfeld Turned Down Huge, Unprecedented NBC Offer For 10th Seasonon Aug 31, 2015
'Minecraft' Creator Claims Becoming A Billionaire Made Him Feel "Isolated"on Aug 31, 2015
Does Ronda Rousey Really Make More Than Floyd Mayweather Per Second?on Aug 31, 2015
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
5 Reality Show Concepts That Failed Horriblyon Aug 30, 2015
Former NFL Running Back Clinton Portis Has Not Had Good Fortune With His Moneyon Aug 31, 2015
Love, Marriage And A New $13.9 Million Mansion For Tracy Morganon Aug 30, 2015
Which Celebrity Has The Most Valuable Twitter Account?on Aug 30, 2015
How Jamie Siminoff Turned 'Shark Tank' Loss Into A $28 Million Winon Aug 28, 2015
Rachel McAdams Earnings
Click to Expand
- Morning Glory$2,000,000
- Sherlock Holmes$5,000,000
- The Time Traveler's Wife$4,000,000
- Red Eye$1,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The Fascinating Ups And Downs Behind The Multi-Million Dollar "Happy Birthday" Royalty WarIf "Happy Birthday" becomes public domain, it'll cost the rights holder, Warner Music Group, millions in licensing fees.
- Top 5 Most Costly Natural Disasters In HistoryNatural disasters are uncontrollable and capable of causing astronomical damages. Check out the top 5 most costly disasters of all time!
- $390 Million Worth Of Deals Were Just Transacted At Monterey Car WeekDuring the course of this dream week for car collectors a total of $390 million changed hands including cars that sold for over $16 million.
- Music Executives Love Taylor Swift, Hate Rap Music, And Think Tidal Will FailSome interesting revelations were made in an anonymous survey where roughly 50 music executives were asked their opinions on various topics.