Rachel McAdams Net Worth: Rachel McAdams is a Canadian actress who has a net worth of $16 million dollars. Rachel McAdams is best known for appearing in films like Mean Girls, The Notebook, Wedding Crashers, The Time Traveler's Wife, Sherlock Holmes, and most recently, Morning Glory. She was born Rachel Anne McAdams on November 17, 1978, in London, Ontario, Canada, and caught the attention of US audiences in 2004 playing bitchy-like teen queens in both The Hot Chick and Mean Girls. Known by portraying rather harsh characters, she truly amazed viewers with her heartwarming performance in the 2004 sentimental romance The Notebook, and then as a likeable girl-next-door in the comedy smash Wedding Crashers. Equally beautiful as blonde and brunette, she continued to perform with a same zest as her flair for personal style. While her off-screen romances with actors Ryan Gosling, Josh Lucas and Michael Sheen fascinated the press and fans alike, proving the actress' appeal extended beyond the screen. Moviegoers has continued to enjoy in McAdams' performance in a great variety of genres, ranging from horrors, like in the compelling Red Eye, to thrillers, like in Married Life and State of Play. She is also known for co-starring in the studio blockbuster Sherlock Holmes and later reprized her role in the sequel, Sherlock Holmes: Game of Shadows, and also appeared opposite Owen Wilson in Woody Allen's Midnight in Paris. Having left a wide range of performances behind, Rachel McAdams keeps audiences on their toes both with her likable persona and extraordinary acting talent. She also brought her fans into her life by appearing with her sister, Kayleen on the TLC hit series, Who Do You Think You Are? where the pair traced their family tree and discovered that one of their ancestors was a loyalist during the Revolutionary War.
Rachel McAdams Net Worth
Date of Birth
Nov 17, 1978 (37 years old)
5 ft 4 in (1.63 m)
Rachel Anne McAdams, Rachel MacAdams, Rach
Kylie Jenner Buys A $6M House: A Peek Inside the A-List Fantasyon May 25, 2016
Florida Judge Upholds Hulk Hogan's $140 Million Gawker Judgmenton May 25, 2016
A Judge Has Ordered Master P To Pay His Ex-Wife A Hefty Sumon May 25, 2016
LeBron James Vs. Dr. Dre - Who Will Become A Billionaire First?on May 24, 2016
Shaquille O'Neal Makes Big Entrance Into The Auto Insurance Industryon May 25, 2016
Richard Gere Slashes $11M From Hamptons Home Asking Priceon May 24, 2016
Did Soulja Boy Really Just Sign A $400 Million Endorsement Deal? Kind of. Here's The Scoop...on May 23, 2016
How Long Does It Take To Make As Much As The Richest Person In Your Country?on May 25, 2016
Alanis Morissette Sues Business Manageron May 25, 2016
El Chapo's United States Extradition Approved By Mexicoon May 24, 2016
Rachel McAdams Earnings
Click to Expand
- Morning Glory$2,000,000
- Sherlock Holmes$5,000,000
- The Time Traveler's Wife$4,000,000
- Red Eye$1,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- China Tops Panama Papers List of People And Companies Hiding Money In Offshore AccountsThe Panama Papers leak reveals that China tops the list of people and companies with the most secret offshore bank accounts in the world. Government censors are working to scrub any mention of the leak in media reports and on the Internet.
- Donald Trump Brags About His Billions, But Downplays Worth to Tax CollectorsWhat is the real value of Donald Trump's assets? It's hard to know, when the real estate mogul and presumptive Republican nominee makes conflicting and contradictory statements.
- Cayman Islands Are the Third-Biggest Foreign Owner of US DebtThe Cayman Islands in the Caribbean is the third biggest foreign owner of U.S. debt. Why is the tiny British territory holding such a large portfolio of U.S. Treasuries?
- Marvel Studios Hits $10 Billion Box Office MilestoneA recent milestone hit by Marvel Studios in the field of box office receipts serves as a strong reminder of just what a powerhouse this sprawling cinematic franchise has become.