Rachael Leigh Cook net worth: Rachael Leigh Cook is an American actress, model, and producer who has a net worth of $1.5 million dollars. Rachael Leigh Cook was born in Minneapolis, Minnesota and began her professional print modeling career while she was in elementary school. She began acting in film and television projects when she was in her early teens, appearing in such projects as the big-screen adaptation of "The Babysitter's Club", "Tom and Huck", and "Country Justice". She also starred in the now legendary, "This Is Your Brain on Drugs" PSA. She became a household name after starring in the film, "She's All That", in 1999. Since then, she has focused primarily on independent film roles and voice over work. Some of her projects have included, "The Bumblee Flies Anyway", "Into the West", "Descent", and "The Final Season". She currently co-stars on the hit drama, "Perception" on TNT. The series will begin airing its second season in June 2013.
Rachael Leigh Cook Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Rachael Leigh Cook against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Rachael Leigh Cook
Date of Birth
Oct 4, 1979 (36 years old)
Actor, Model, Voice Actor, Film Producer
United States of America
5 ft 1 in (1.57 m)
Rachael Gillies, Rachael Cook, The Indie Queen, Cook, Rachel Leigh Cook
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
Here Are Jennifer Lawrence's Top 7 Movie Paycheckson Oct 6, 2015
Who Are The Highest Paid ESPN Personalities?on Oct 5, 2015
5 Insane Facts About Pablo Escobar's Wealthon Sep 28, 2015
These Celebrities Were Rich Even Before They Were Famouson Oct 6, 2015
Now You Can Buy Donald Trump's Rare Lamborghini Diabloon Oct 6, 2015
This Billionaire Has Lost 85% Of His Fortune In The Last Few Monthson Oct 6, 2015
The Strange Story Of A Russian Billionaire, A Swiss Art Dealer, Two "Stolen" Picasso Paintings, And Picasso's Step-Daughteron Oct 6, 2015
Ten College Majors That Are A Good Investmenton Oct 6, 2015
Rachael Leigh Cook Earnings
- Josie and the Pussycats$1,500,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- How Baltimore Ravens Owner Steve Bisciotti Made His $2.6 Billion FortuneIt takes a small fortune to buy into an NFL team nowadays, but if you have one you can afford to part with they are still one heck of an investment. Just ask Baltimore Ravens owner Steve Bisciotti.
- Retiring Auto Tycoon Will Get $1M For The Rest Of His Life... And That's Actually A Pay-cut!Sidney DeBoer is the founder and former CEO of Lithia Motors, and he just signed off on a lifetime compensation deal for his retirement.
- Russell Crowe's Top 5 Highest Paying Film RolesRussell Crowe has made an impressive amount of cash from his film roles. Find out how much here!
- Is Donald Trump Worth $10 Billion? $11 Billion? $8 Billion? $4? More? Less? Depends Who You Ask...Donald Trump has already fired shots at Forbes and Bloomberg for their estimates of his net worth, so perhaps Celebrity Net Worth will be next.