Queen Latifah net worth: Queen Latifah is an American singer, songwriter, rapper, actress, model, television producer, record producer, comedienne, and talk show hostess who has a net worth of $60 million. Queen Latifah was born Dana Elaine Owens on March 18, 1970, in Newark, New Jersey. She has long been considered one of hip-hop's pioneering feminists. Her work in music, film, and television has earned her a Golden Globe award, two Screen Actors Guild Awards, two NAACP Image Awards, a Grammy Award, six additional Grammy nominations, an Emmy Award nomination and an Academy Award nomination. Her stage name, Latifah means "delicate" and "very kind" in Arabic. At 5'10" Latifah was a power forward on her high school girls basketball team. Latifah started beat boxing in the late 80s and got the notice of the host of "Yo! MTV Raps". The song got the attention of Tommy Boy Music employee Dante Ross, who signed Latifah and in 1988 issued her first single, "Wrath of My Madness". Latifah made her mark in Hip-Hop by rapping about issues of black women. Her songs covered topics on domestic violence, harassment on the streets, and relationship problems. She released her first album "All Hail the Queen" in 1989. Throughout her lengthy career, Queen Latifah has appeared in numerous high profile films and television shows. She is currently the host of the successful "Queen Latifah Show".
Queen Latifah Net Worth
Date of Birth
Mar 18, 1970 (45 years old)
Model, Actor, Record producer, Singer-songwriter, Television producer, Comedian, Rapper, Film Producer, Voice Actor, Television presenter
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)
Dana Owens, Dana Elaine Owens, Queen Latifa, Hip-Hop's First Lady, لطيفة, Latifah
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
Jackie Chan Drops $20 Million On A Gorgeous New Private Jeton Feb 12, 2016
How A Mediocre Baseball Player Ended Up Making MILLIONS Off Upper Deck Baseball Cardson Feb 12, 2016
Ciara Sues Future Files $15 Million Defamation Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend Futureon Feb 13, 2016
Sarah Palin's Arizona Mansion For Sale At $2.49 Millionon Feb 13, 2016
"Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social Mediaon Feb 10, 2016
How Daisy Fuentes Went From MTV VJ To A $300 Million Retail Tycoonon Feb 11, 2016
These Four Celebrities Lost HUGE Lawsuits And Paid The Price!on Feb 11, 2016
How Much Would You Pay For A Picture Of A Potato? I Hope Not This Much!on Feb 13, 2016
Fight With Equipment Manager Will Cost Blake Griffin $859,442on Feb 13, 2016
Queen Latifah Earnings
- Beauty Shop$10,000,000
- Bringing Down the House$1,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- How Rich Are The Supreme Court Justices?What are the salaries and net worths of each of the United States Supreme Court Justices?
- Billionaire Roundup: Valentine's Day EditionIt is another week and our favorite billionaires (and millionaires) are out and about in the world doing what they do best: spending money and running their mouths....let's take a look at what they've been up to.
- Rare Whisky Outperformed Gold As An Investment Last YearThe Rare Whisky Apex 1000, the leading value index for rare whiskies, saw an increase of 14% over the course of last year,
- Why Do Billionaires And Celebrities Descend On St. Barts To Escape The Cold Every Year?Celebrities and billionaires alike flock to St. Barts every winter to soak up the sun, party, and dine in luxury. But what makes St. Barts so special?