Queen Latifah net worth: Queen Latifah is an American singer, songwriter, rapper, actress, model, television producer, record producer, comedienne, and talk show hostess who has a net worth of $60 million. Queen Latifah was born Dana Elaine Owens on March 18, 1970, in Newark, New Jersey. She has long been considered one of hip-hop's pioneering feminists. Her work in music, film, and television has earned her a Golden Globe award, two Screen Actors Guild Awards, two NAACP Image Awards, a Grammy Award, six additional Grammy nominations, an Emmy Award nomination and an Academy Award nomination. Her stage name, Latifah means "delicate" and "very kind" in Arabic. At 5'10" Latifah was a power forward on her high school girls basketball team. Latifah started beat boxing in the late 80s and got the notice of the host of "Yo! MTV Raps". The song got the attention of Tommy Boy Music employee Dante Ross, who signed Latifah and in 1988 issued her first single, "Wrath of My Madness". Latifah made her mark in Hip-Hop by rapping about issues of black women. Her songs covered topics on domestic violence, harassment on the streets, and relationship problems. She released her first album "All Hail the Queen" in 1989. Throughout her lengthy career, Queen Latifah has appeared in numerous high profile films and television shows. She is currently the host of the successful "Queen Latifah Show".
Queen Latifah Net Worth
Date of Birth
Mar 18, 1970 (45 years old)
Model, Actor, Record producer, Singer-songwriter, Television producer, Comedian, Rapper, Film Producer, Voice Actor, Television presenter
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)
Dana Owens, Dana Elaine Owens, Queen Latifa, Hip-Hop's First Lady, لطيفة, Latifah
For A Guy Who Is "Bankrupt," 50 Cent Sure Keeps A Lot Of Cash Lying Around The House...on Nov 30, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's One-Of-A-Kind, Once Upon A Time In Shaolin Sells For 'Millions'on Nov 28, 2015
How Armstrong Williams Became A Media Mogul And The Largest Black TV Channel Owner In The USon Nov 30, 2015
A Brazilian Senator And A Billionaire CEO Were Just Arrested On Corruption Chargeson Nov 30, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
Amazing Human Being Alert: Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal Joins The Giving Pledgeon Nov 30, 2015
Tony Robbins' Secret To Wealth Is All About Perspectiveon Nov 29, 2015
Asia's Richest Man Is Quietly Investing Billions In Americaon Nov 28, 2015
Queen Latifah Earnings
- Beauty Shop$10,000,000
- Bringing Down the House$1,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Amazing Human Being Alert: Billionaire Chuck Feeney Donates $177 Million To Dementia ResearchBillionaire Chuck Feeney has made a career out of being a pretty amazing human being. His "Giving While Living" philosophy has led him to give away 99% of his once $7.5 billion fortune so far. Now, Feeney has made another astoundingly large donation...
- This Financial Analyst Wants To Eradicate Veteran PovertyCertified financial analyst, Shawn Dorrough, has created a plan to help reduce the poverty rates amongst veterans. Basic yet essential info!
- Model Sues Lil Wayne's Trukfit Clothing LineLil Wayne has been involved in so many lawsuits this year, he may have to set up permanent residence in a courtroom.
- Billionaire Roundup: Donald Sterling Gets A Verdict; Mark Cuban's Hoverboard; Robots Are Coming To Take Over Your Job; And A Billionaire ShakeupSometimes billionaire news just makes us laugh here at Celebrity Net Worth, so we're debuting a new feature, the Billionaire Roundup, to keep you up-to-date on what the 1% of the 1% are doing with their time, energy, and money.