Queen Latifah net worth: Queen Latifah is an American singer, songwriter, rapper, actress, model, television producer, record producer, comedienne, and talk show hostess who has a net worth of $60 million. Queen Latifah was born Dana Elaine Owens on March 18, 1970, in Newark, New Jersey. She has long been considered one of hip-hop's pioneering feminists. Her work in music, film, and television has earned her a Golden Globe award, two Screen Actors Guild Awards, two NAACP Image Awards, a Grammy Award, six additional Grammy nominations, an Emmy Award nomination and an Academy Award nomination. Her stage name, Latifah means "delicate" and "very kind" in Arabic. At 5'10" Latifah was a power forward on her high school girls basketball team. Latifah started beat boxing in the late 80s and got the notice of the host of "Yo! MTV Raps". The song got the attention of Tommy Boy Music employee Dante Ross, who signed Latifah and in 1988 issued her first single, "Wrath of My Madness". Latifah made her mark in Hip-Hop by rapping about issues of black women. Her songs covered topics on domestic violence, harassment on the streets, and relationship problems. She released her first album "All Hail the Queen" in 1989. Throughout her lengthy career, Queen Latifah has appeared in numerous high profile films and television shows. She is currently the host of the successful "Queen Latifah Show".
Queen Latifah Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Mar 18, 1970
Model, Actor, Record producer, Singer-songwriter, Television producer, Comedian, Rapper, Film Producer, Voice Actor, Television presenter
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)
Dana Owens, Dana Elaine Owens, Queen Latifa, Hip-Hop's First Lady, لطيفة, Latifah
How New Clippers Forward Josh Smith Just Became The Most Despised Man In The NBAon Jul 28, 2015
Think Your Extended Family Hates You? Well, At Least You Never Cost Them $4.3 Billion...on Jul 28, 2015
Warren Buffett's Son Is Waging A War Against African Poachers. And It's Not A War Of Words.on Jul 29, 2015
Meet The Family That Built Their $14 Billion Fortune On OxyContinon Jul 28, 2015
The 15 Highest Paid Authors In The World Right Nowon Jul 27, 2015
15 Years Ago Hulk Hogan Made One Stupid Decision That Wound Up Costing Him $200 Millionon Jul 24, 2015
This Week in Celebrity Car News (July 21 – July 28)on Jul 29, 2015
Bobbi Kristina Brown Has Died. R.I.P. What Happens To Her Money Now?on Jul 27, 2015
Amazon Founder Jeff Bezos Sees His Net Worth Jump $8 Billion In Less Than 1 Hour...on Jul 26, 2015
Jay Z Invests In App That Aims To Be The Uber For Private Jetson Jul 27, 2015
Queen Latifah Earnings
- Beauty Shop$10,000,000
- Bringing Down the House$1,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- How One Lucky Man Turned A 50 Cent Bet Into Almost $500K At The Horse TrackWhat would you say if someone walked up to you and said he won $471,000 at the racetrack, and that all it cost him was a measly 50 cents? Would you call him a liar?
- Weekend Box Office Review For July 24-26thAnt-Man held on to the #1 spot, but how did other movies stack up?
- The Time Donald Trump Sued a Journalist For $5 BillionDonald Trump's arguing with reporters over his net worth is not a new phenomenon. Wait til you hear what happened between Donald and a NY Times reporter back in 2004...
- Under Armour Is Suddenly The Hottest Sportswear Company Around And It's Making Founder Kevin Plank A FORTUNEAgainst all odds, Under Armour has somehow become one of the most dominant sportswear companies on the planet. How did they pull it off???