Queen Latifah net worth: Queen Latifah is an American singer, songwriter, rapper, actress, model, television producer, record producer, comedienne, and talk show hostess who has a net worth of $60 million. Queen Latifah was born Dana Elaine Owens on March 18, 1970, in Newark, New Jersey. She has long been considered one of hip-hop's pioneering feminists. Her work in music, film, and television has earned her a Golden Globe award, two Screen Actors Guild Awards, two NAACP Image Awards, a Grammy Award, six additional Grammy nominations, an Emmy Award nomination and an Academy Award nomination. Her stage name, Latifah means "delicate" and "very kind" in Arabic. At 5'10" Latifah was a power forward on her high school girls basketball team. Latifah started beat boxing in the late 80s and got the notice of the host of "Yo! MTV Raps". The song got the attention of Tommy Boy Music employee Dante Ross, who signed Latifah and in 1988 issued her first single, "Wrath of My Madness". Latifah made her mark in Hip-Hop by rapping about issues of black women. Her songs covered topics on domestic violence, harassment on the streets, and relationship problems. She released her first album "All Hail the Queen" in 1989. Throughout her lengthy career, Queen Latifah has appeared in numerous high profile films and television shows. She is currently the host of the successful "Queen Latifah Show".
Queen Latifah Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Dana Owens, Dana Elaine Owens, Queen Latifa, Hip-Hop's First Lady, لطيفة, Latifah
Model, Actor, Record producer, Singer-songwriter, Television producer, Comedian, Rapper, Film Producer, Voice Actor, Television presenter
Date of Birth
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)
The Final, Final, Final Paycheck Numbers For Mayweather-Pacquiao Were Just Released... And They Are Staggering!!!on Jul 3, 2015
How Much Money Has Donald Trump Lost So Far Because Of His Controversial Presidential Campaign?on Jul 4, 2015
Taylor Swift Just Brought A $730 Billion Company To Its Knees With One Blog Poston Jun 22, 2015
Russian Billionaire Andrey Melnichenko Builds World's Largest Sailing Yachton Jul 4, 2015
LeBron James Finally Found A Buyer For His Incredible $15 Million Miami Compound...on Jul 2, 2015
NBA Teams Commit to Over $1.4 Billion in Contracts on First Day of Free Agencyon Jul 4, 2015
The 5 Most Valuable Start Ups In The World Right Nowon Jul 3, 2015
Once Valued At $2 Billion, Martha Stewart Just Sold Her Empire For $353 Million, Still An Amazing Life Storyon Jun 24, 2015
Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal Pledges Entire $32 Billion Fortune To Charity!on Jul 3, 2015
From Pumping Gas To A $6 Billion Fashion Fortune: The Rags To Riches Story Of Forever 21's Jin Sook And Do Won Changon Jun 23, 2015
Queen Latifah Earnings
- Beauty Shop$10,000,000
- Bringing Down the House$1,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- NBA Teams Commit to Over $1.4 Billion in Contracts on First Day of Free AgencyJuly 1 was a big day for NBA teams, players, and fans. Free agency opened up meaning it was time for the future to be secured for teams around the league.
- Russian Billionaire Andrey Melnichenko Builds World's Largest Sailing YachtIt would appear that the White Pearl is the biggest sailing yacht in history so far, easily beating out the previous record-holder!
- How Much Money Has Donald Trump Lost So Far Because Of His Controversial Presidential Campaign?Donald Trump is in the middle of a controversial Presidential campaign that quickly costing him millions and millions of dollars...
- Andy Warhol's 'One Dollar Bill' Just Sold for More Than $30M at AuctionOne Dollar Bill is a painting by Andy Warhol that recently fetched more than $30 million on the auction block at Sotheby's in London.