Priscilla Presley Net Worth: Priscilla Presley is an American actress and businesswoman who has a net worth of $150 million dollars. Priscilla Presley is most widely recognized for her roles in "The Naked Gun" trilogy and "Dallas", and for her marriage to Elvis Presley. She founded Elvis Presley Enterprises and ran the company until the late 80s. She was born Priscilla Ann Wagner on May 24, 1945, in Brooklyn, New York. Priscilla married Elvis Presley, aka the King of Rock 'n' Roll, in 1967. It was a love at first sight and the two got married in May of 1967 and had their daughter Lisa Marie Presley exactly one year after their wedding on February 1, 1968. Even though the two divorced in 1973, Priscilla was the executor of the estate following Elvis' death in 1977. She is the one who hired a CEO to transform Graceland, Elvis' mansion, into a tourist attraction. She also founded Elvis Presley Enterprises, which is a multi million dollar business empire. Her successful stewardship of Elvis Presley Enterprises later secured her a place on the board of directors of MGM. It was in the post-divorce period that she dived into acting and remained active for the better part of two decades. The roles that retrieved Priscilla's popularity were her turns in the screen comedy "Naked Gun" (1988) and on the crime TV series "Dallas" (CBS, 1978-1991). Thanks to her acting and sense for business, Priscilla Presley has led quite a comfortable life to date. She has written a best-selling autobiography and a line of beauty products. She has weathered several lives' worth of scandals, such as her daughter Lisa Marie's short-lived unions with Michael Jackson and Nicolas Cage. Although she has never remarried after her marriage to Presley, Priscilla Presley did have several long term relationships, including one with Brazilian screenwriter Marco Garibaldi known as Marco Antonio Garcia. The two have a son, Navarone Anthony, who was born on March 1, 1987.
Priscilla Presley Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Priscilla Presley against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
May 24, 1945 (71 years old)
Writer, Businessperson, Actor, Television producer, Film Producer
United States of America
5 ft 4 in (1.63 m)
Priscilla Ann Wagner, Priscilla Beaulieu Presley, Cilla, Pris, Priscilla Beaulieu
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
Meet Shaun Attwood: English Millionaire Stockbroker Who Became The Ecstasy Kingpin Of Arizonaon Jun 29, 2016
This $28.5M Villa Is San Francisco's Most Expensive Listingon Jun 29, 2016
LeBron James Will Make More Money Somewhere Else Than He Would Re-Signing With The Cavson Jun 29, 2016
Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 Millionon Jun 28, 2016
Dez Bryant Is Being Sued For Leaving A Rental Home In Disgusting Conditionon Jun 29, 2016
Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found Deadon Jun 28, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Von Miller Will Sit Out Next Season If No Deal By July 15If July 15th rolls around and the Broncos haven't offered Miller enough cash, they will likely lose their superstar linebacker forever.
- Is Israel Building A $5 Billion Artificial Island Off The Gaza Coast?The Israeli government is considering a proposal to build an artificial island off the small Gaza Strip coast for $5 billion. The island would be used mainly as an airport and seaport.
- Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With CarCrosby was driving near his home in Santa Ynez Valley when he struck Jose Luquin, who was jogging on the side of the road with his son. He has agreed to pay $3.0 million in damages to settle the suit.
- Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into FranchiseesWhat makes Dutch Bros. Coffee different from other coffee franchises? Founder Travis Boersma's deep commitment to his customers.