Prince Michael Jackson net worth: Prince Michael Jackson is an American teenager who has a net worth of $100 million dollars. Born in Los Angeles, California, Prince Michael Jackson, also known as Michael Joseph Jackson, Jr., is the son of pop music icon, Michael Jackson. He did not have a conventional childhood at all. After his mother gave birth to him, he was taken back to Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch, and rarely saw his mother during his early years. He was raised by a group of six nannies and caretakers. In 2006, his mother was granted additional access to the two children she had with Michael Jackson, but Prince Michael Jackson does not refer to her as Mother. After Michael Jackson died in 2009, Michael Jackson's mother, Katherine, was granted guardianship of Prince Michael Jackson, and his younger sister and brother. He is now 18 years old, and has been in and out of headlines as his family continues to squabble over the Jackson fortune.
Prince Michael Jackson Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Prince Michael Jackson against
- Random Celebrity
Michael Joseph Jackson, Jr.
Date of Birth
Feb 13, 1997 (19 years old)
Actor, TV Personality
United States of America
Prince Michael, Prince, Prince Michael Jackson I, Prince Michael Jackson I
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
How A Mediocre Baseball Player Ended Up Making MILLIONS Off Upper Deck Baseball Cardson Feb 12, 2016
Jackie Chan Drops $20 Million On A Gorgeous New Private Jeton Feb 12, 2016
How Daisy Fuentes Went From MTV VJ To A $300 Million Retail Tycoonon Feb 11, 2016
"Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social Mediaon Feb 10, 2016
Why Do Billionaires And Celebrities Descend On St. Barts To Escape The Cold Every Year?on Feb 12, 2016
From Wrongfully Locked Up For 34 Years To Millionaire: The Kash Register Storyon Feb 11, 2016
These Four Celebrities Lost HUGE Lawsuits And Paid The Price!on Feb 11, 2016
Led Zeppelin Members Plead Lack Of Memory In Stunning Stairway To Heaven Plagirism Lawsuiton Feb 12, 2016
Ferrari Enzo Almost Completely Destroyed In Crazy Wreck Is Now Worth Three Times As Muchon Feb 12, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Ciara Sues Future Files $15 Million Defamation Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend FutureCiara is suing Future for an amount that it doesn't look like he would even be able to pay if she wins. Check out the details here.
- Fight With Equipment Manager Will Cost Blake Griffin $859,442Blake Griffin has been out of the Clippers lineup with a quadriceps injury, will miss more time as he recovers from a broken hand, and it looks like he will miss a few more games and lose close to $900K for beating up the team's equipment manager.
- How Much Would You Pay For A Picture Of A Potato? I Hope Not This Much!Johnny Depp; Yoko Ono; Bob Geldof; Dustin Hoffman: for one photographer, they're all mere child's play, compared to a potato.
- Billionaire Roundup: Valentine's Day EditionIt is another week and our favorite billionaires (and millionaires) are out and about in the world doing what they do best: spending money and running their mouths....let's take a look at what they've been up to.