Prince Michael Jackson net worth: Prince Michael Jackson is an American teenager who has a net worth of $100 million dollars. Born in Los Angeles, California, Prince Michael Jackson, also known as Michael Joseph Jackson, Jr., is the son of pop music icon, Michael Jackson. He did not have a conventional childhood at all. After his mother gave birth to him, he was taken back to Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch, and rarely saw his mother during his early years. He was raised by a group of six nannies and caretakers. In 2006, his mother was granted additional access to the two children she had with Michael Jackson, but Prince Michael Jackson does not refer to her as Mother. After Michael Jackson died in 2009, Michael Jackson's mother, Katherine, was granted guardianship of Prince Michael Jackson, and his younger sister and brother. He is now 18 years old, and has been in and out of headlines as his family continues to squabble over the Jackson fortune.
Prince Michael Jackson Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Prince Michael Jackson against
- Random Celebrity
Michael Joseph Jackson, Jr.
Date of Birth
Feb 13, 1997 (19 years old)
Actor, TV Personality
United States of America
Prince Michael, Prince, Prince Michael Jackson I, Prince Michael Jackson I
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Meet Shaun Attwood: English Millionaire Stockbroker Who Became The Ecstasy Kingpin Of Arizonaon Jun 29, 2016
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
This $28.5M Villa Is San Francisco's Most Expensive Listingon Jun 29, 2016
LeBron James Will Make More Money Somewhere Else Than He Would Re-Signing With The Cavson Jun 29, 2016
Paul Allen Unveils Stratolaunch, The World's Largest Airplaneon Jun 30, 2016
Dez Bryant Is Being Sued For Leaving A Rental Home In Disgusting Conditionon Jun 29, 2016
Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found Deadon Jun 28, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 Millionon Jun 28, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Brexit Causes Economic Upheaval: World's Richest People To Lose BillionsBrexit has seriously shaken the world markets... and has caused the world's richest people to lose billions in the process.
- Drake Is Worth An Estimated $3 Billion To His Hometown Of TorontoFind out why Drake is worth $3 billion to his hometown of Toronto!
- Jose Reyes Is Getting A Ton Of Money Just For Being Released By The RockiesAfter a domestic abuse case was brought against him, the Colorado Rockies tried to trade infielder Jose Reyes. They couldn't find any takers, though, and now they owe him a ton of money.
- The World's Third-Youngest Billionaire Is Rich Thanks To Fish FarmingOne of the world's youngest billionaires obtained his fortune thanks to his father's fishing company. So who exactly is Gustav Magnar Witzoe?