Pierce Brosnan net worth: Pierce Brosnan is an Irish actor who has a net worth of $80 million. Pierce Brosnan was born on May 16, 1953 in Drogheda, Ireland. He is probably best known for starring as James Bond in the movies Golden Eye, Tomorrow Never Dies, The World Is Not Enough and Die Another Day. Brosnan also lent his voice to the video games James Bond 007: Everything or Nothing, and James Bond 007: Nightfire. Aside from the Bond films, Pierce Brosnan also starred in dozens of movies, perhaps most notably Mrs. Doubtfire, and several TV movies: The Heist, Murder 101, Victim of Love, Death Train, Don't Talk to Strangers, and Night Watch, before starting his career as James Bond. The movie Golden Eye earned him a Saturn Award nomination for Best Actor, as did Tomorrow Never Dies. Also in 1997, Brosnan starred in Robinson Crusoe as the lead role, and later in Dante's Peak, Quest for Camelot, and The Nephew, where he began his career as a producer. Through the other Bond films, Brosnan has won an Empire Award for Best Actor, as well as several Best Actor nominations. He starred alongside Meryl Streep in the film adaptation of the ABBA musical Mamma Mia!
Pierce Brosnan Net Worth
Date of Birth
May 16, 1953 (63 years old)
Actor, Film Producer, Businessperson, Activist, Artist, Visual Artist, Environmentalist
Republic of Ireland
6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)
195 lbs (88.64 kg)
Pierce Brendan Brosnan, Irish, Colonel Chunky, Pierce Brendan Brosnan, OBE, Pirs Brosnan
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
Ayesha Curry Thinks The NBA Is Rigged, But It's Going To Make Her Husband More Moneyon Jun 23, 2016
Here's One Major Reason Why So Many NFL Players Go Brokeon Jun 22, 2016
While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned Bigon Jun 24, 2016
Pierce Brosnan Earnings
Click to Expand
- Die Another Day$16,500,000
- The World Is Not Enough$12,400,000
- Tomorrow Never Dies$8,200,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- The Cavs Are Selling More Gear Than Any Other Team In NBA HistoryThe good times continue in Cleveland after the Cavaliers brought home the city's first championship in more than half a century – retailers, especially, are smiling.
- Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote LoomsOn Thursday, people in the United Kingdom will decide whether they want their country to remain in the European Union. Billionaire Li Ka-shing wants them to stay.
- Koch Brothers Invest Millions In State Senate RacesSuper PAC leaders David and Charles Koch aren't bothering with Trump, but they haven't pulled out of the 2016 race. Who will they support?
- Mark Cuban Donates $1M To Dallas PD To Protect LGBT CommunityAlthough he may have a reputation as a "shark," one billionaire is donating $1 million to help police and the LGBT community in Dallas, Texas, following a deadly attack at an Orlando gay club.