In addition to being one of the most beloved actors ever, the late, great Peter Falk had an estimated net worth of approximately $14 million before his death earlier in 2011. And he certainly wasn't beloved for his net worth. Rather, he had a great screen presence and a mountain of talent to thank for his enduring popularity. His career as an actor began in the theater, making his Broadway debut in a 1956 production of the play Diary of a Scoundrel. He had a generous amount of success on the stage, but he was advised not to expect a thriving career in film because of his now famous glass eye. Falk managed to nab several film roles, though, including a breakout performance in the gangster movie Murder, Inc. From there, Falk defied the naysayers by being cast in the legendary director Frank Capra's final film Pocketful of Miracles. Falk continued to work in small parts in TV and movies until 1968, when he first appeared in what would become his most famous role: Detective Columbo. Falk's portrayal of the ostensibly absent-minded, slovenly police detective went on to appear in a TV series that was also immensely popular. After Columbo, Falk appeared in very artistic films from directors like Wim Wenders and John Cassavetes. He passed away in June, 2011.
Peter Falk Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Sep 16, 1927
Actor, Television producer, Artist, Certified Public Accountant, Visual Artist
United States of America
5 ft 5 in (1.676 m)
Peter Michael Falk, Peter Faulk
The Incredible Story Of How Young Jeezy Ended Up Bringing $2 Million In Cash To A Photoshooton Jul 29, 2015
After Earning $100 Million In The NBA, Vin Baker Has Lost His Entire Fortune And Is Now Working At Starbucks...on Jul 29, 2015
How New Clippers Forward Josh Smith Just Became The Most Despised Man In The NBAon Jul 28, 2015
Instead Of Earning Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollars, The Co-Founder Of Domino's Pizza Made One Huge Mistake...on Jul 29, 2015
Russell Wilson Just Turned Down $21 Million A Year From The Seahawks… Is He Crazy?on Jul 29, 2015
Will Chris Brown Finally Turn His Life Around After A Series Of Recent Troubles?on Jul 29, 2015
Meet The Family That Built Their $14 Billion Fortune On OxyContinon Jul 28, 2015
Think Your Extended Family Hates You? Well, At Least You Never Cost Them $4.3 Billion...on Jul 28, 2015
Warren Buffett's Son Is Waging A War Against African Poachers. And It's Not A War Of Words.on Jul 29, 2015
Bobbi Kristina Brown Has Died. R.I.P. What Happens To Her Money Now?on Jul 27, 2015
Peter Falk Earnings
- Columbo: Murder by the Book (#1.1)$350,000/episode
- Wind Across the Everglades$300/week
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Are NFL Fans Finally Getting Tired Of Paying Too Much To Watch Football?When DirecTV came out with the Sunday Ticket, making it possible for fans to watch their favorite team even if they are in the wrong market, it was heralded as a great thing. Now, it is being called "too expensive."
- This Week in Celebrity Car News (July 21 – July 28)This week celebrities have bought, given away, lost, and complained about their cars so let's take a closer look.
- How One Lucky Man Turned A 50 Cent Bet Into Almost $500K At The Horse TrackWhat would you say if someone walked up to you and said he won $471,000 at the racetrack, and that all it cost him was a measly 50 cents? Would you call him a liar?
- Weekend Box Office Review For July 24-26thAnt-Man held on to the #1 spot, but how did other movies stack up?