In addition to being one of the most beloved actors ever, the late, great Peter Falk had an estimated net worth of approximately $14 million before his death earlier in 2011. And he certainly wasn't beloved for his net worth. Rather, he had a great screen presence and a mountain of talent to thank for his enduring popularity. His career as an actor began in the theater, making his Broadway debut in a 1956 production of the play Diary of a Scoundrel. He had a generous amount of success on the stage, but he was advised not to expect a thriving career in film because of his now famous glass eye. Falk managed to nab several film roles, though, including a breakout performance in the gangster movie Murder, Inc. From there, Falk defied the naysayers by being cast in the legendary director Frank Capra's final film Pocketful of Miracles. Falk continued to work in small parts in TV and movies until 1968, when he first appeared in what would become his most famous role: Detective Columbo. Falk's portrayal of the ostensibly absent-minded, slovenly police detective went on to appear in a TV series that was also immensely popular. After Columbo, Falk appeared in very artistic films from directors like Wim Wenders and John Cassavetes. He passed away in June, 2011.
Peter Falk Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Sep 16, 1927 - Jun 23, 2011 (83 years old)
Actor, Television producer, Artist, Certified Public Accountant, Visual Artist
United States of America
5 ft 5 in (1.676 m)
Peter Michael Falk, Peter Faulk
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.on Feb 8, 2016
"Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social Mediaon Feb 10, 2016
Is Vladimir Putin Secretly Sitting On A $200 Billion Fortune?on Feb 8, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
Boxing Legend Mike Tyson Pays $2.5 Million For Huge Las Vegas Mansionon Feb 8, 2016
The 10 Most Expensive TV Shows Ever Madeon Feb 10, 2016
Jeff Beacher Offers $90 Million For Playboy Mansion, Hef And Allon Feb 9, 2016
The Wealth Gap: The Richest 62 People In The World Vs. Everyone Elseon Feb 8, 2016
Rita Ora Slapped With A $2.4 Million Lawsuit From Roc Nationon Feb 10, 2016
Peter Falk Earnings
- Columbo: Murder by the Book (#1.1)$350,000/episode
- Wind Across the Everglades$300/week
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- How Daisy Fuentes Went From MTV VJ To A $300 Million Retail TycoonMTV's most famous Latina VJ may be off the air, but she's still breaking boundaries in business and beauty.
- The Saudi Royal Family Gave The Malaysian Prime Minister $700 Million Cash... Just For Funsies!A corruption probe by the Malaysian attorney general found that a transfer of funds from the Saudi Arabian royal family to Razak's bank account in the amount of almost $700 million was just a "gift."
- These Four Celebrities Lost HUGE Lawsuits And Paid The Price!Being rich and famous doesn't always mean an automatic get out of jail free card. In fact, these four celebrities lost huge lawsuits and are paying the price.
- Elon Musk Has Lost $3.3 Billion In The Last Few MonthsElon Musk's space rockets aren't the only things crashing and burning. Musk lost $3.3 billion in the past year, as stock in solar panel installer SolarCity and high-end electric car maker Tesla plummet.