Patrick Stewart net worth: Patrick Stewart is an English film, television and stage actor who has an estimated net worth of $60 million dollars. Patrick Stewart was born in Mirfield, West Riding of Yorkshire, England in 1940 and became a member of the Royal Shakespeare Company in 1966, and was a part of the company until1982. Patrick Stewart is best known for his roles as Captain Jean-Luc Picard in the "Star Trek: The Next Generation" television show and films and as Professor Charles Xavier in the "X-Men film series". Patrick Stewart has had a long and distinguished career, winning numerous awards for his acting across film, television and stage. In 2001, Patrick Stewart was appointed to the OBE. Patrick Stewart reprised his role as Captain Jean-Luc Picard in the films "Star Trek Generations", "Star Trek: First Contact", "Star Trek: Insurrection", and "Star Trek: Nemesis", as well as in "Star Trek: Deep Space Nine's pilot. Though Patrick Stewart had an established acting career when he was cast in "Star Trek", it was this role that brought him both fame and fortune. Patrick Stewart has been a prolific member of the Royal Shakespeare Company over the years, appearing in more than 60 productions.
Patrick Stewart Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jul 13, 1940
Actor, Voice Actor, Journalist, Television Director, Film Producer
5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)
Sir Patrick Stewart, Patrick Hewes Stewart, Sir Patrick Hewes Stewart, Sir Patrick Stewart, OBE
Eddie Murphy's Top 7 Highest Acting Paycheckson Sep 2, 2015
The World's 10 Richest Media Mogulson Sep 2, 2015
'Minecraft' Creator Claims Becoming A Billionaire Made Him Feel "Isolated"on Aug 31, 2015
Bono Did Not Make $1.5 Billion Off Facebook. Let's Clear This Rumor Up Right Now...on Sep 1, 2015
Remember The O.C.? You Can Buy The Cohen Family's Newport Beach Mansion For $6.5 Millionon Sep 2, 2015
Highest Paid TV Actors And Actresses Of 2015on Aug 31, 2015
Does Ronda Rousey Really Make More Than Floyd Mayweather Per Second?on Aug 31, 2015
Trick Daddy Files For Chapter 11 Bankruptcyon Sep 1, 2015
These Super Rich And Successful CEOs Make Only $1 Per Yearon Sep 2, 2015
5 Little Known Facts About The Rothschild Familyon Sep 1, 2015
Patrick Stewart Earnings
Click to Expand
- Star Trek: Nemesis$14,000,000
- Star Trek: Insurrection$9,500,000
- Star Trek: First Contact$5,000,000
- Star Trek: The Next Generation$100,000/episode
- Wild Geese II$3,101
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Kanye West Just Made A Crazy Promise To Everyone Who Votes For Him For President In 2020Kanye West claims he will give a free pair of Yeezys, the sneaker he designed, to anyone who votes for him in 2020… but can he pull it off?
- Top 5 World's Most Expensive Handbags Of 2015Think your bag was pricey?! Well, check out the most expensive bags in the world! An embarrassment of riches, indeed!
- Julio Jones Latest Wide Receiver To Sign Big Money DealThe off-season of the wide receiver continued with Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Julio Jones signing a $71.25 million contract extension, with $47.5 million guaranteed.
- Clippers Owner Steve Ballmer Turns Down $60 million/Year TV Deal – And He's Not Crazy!Steve Ballmer turned the NBA on its head when he bought the Clippers for a record-setting $2 billion. He may be doing so again after turning down a $60 million/season television deal.