Patrick Stewart net worth: Patrick Stewart is an English film, television and stage actor who has an estimated net worth of $60 million dollars. Patrick Stewart was born in Mirfield, West Riding of Yorkshire, England in 1940 and became a member of the Royal Shakespeare Company in 1966, and was a part of the company until1982. Patrick Stewart is best known for his roles as Captain Jean-Luc Picard in the "Star Trek: The Next Generation" television show and films and as Professor Charles Xavier in the "X-Men film series". Patrick Stewart has had a long and distinguished career, winning numerous awards for his acting across film, television and stage. In 2001, Patrick Stewart was appointed to the OBE. Patrick Stewart reprised his role as Captain Jean-Luc Picard in the films "Star Trek Generations", "Star Trek: First Contact", "Star Trek: Insurrection", and "Star Trek: Nemesis", as well as in "Star Trek: Deep Space Nine's pilot. Though Patrick Stewart had an established acting career when he was cast in "Star Trek", it was this role that brought him both fame and fortune. Patrick Stewart has been a prolific member of the Royal Shakespeare Company over the years, appearing in more than 60 productions.
Patrick Stewart Net Worth
Date of Birth
Jul 13, 1940 (75 years old)
Actor, Voice Actor, Journalist, Television Director, Film Producer
5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)
Sir Patrick Stewart, Patrick Hewes Stewart, Sir Patrick Hewes Stewart, Sir Patrick Stewart, OBE
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
Martin Shkreli's E*Trade Account Has Plummeted In Valueon Feb 5, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Spent $3.5 Million To Lock Down The 2017 Bugatti Chironon Feb 1, 2016
David Bowie's Will Revealed – Here's Who Inherits His $230 Million Estateon Feb 2, 2016
The President's Million Dollar Buson Feb 5, 2016
What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?on Feb 6, 2016
The Owners Of The Denver Broncos Have Had An Insanely Good Return On Their Investment!on Feb 5, 2016
Patrick Stewart Earnings
Click to Expand
- Star Trek: Nemesis$14,000,000
- Star Trek: Insurrection$9,500,000
- Star Trek: First Contact$5,000,000
- Star Trek: The Next Generation$100,000/episode
- Wild Geese II$3,101
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- John Legend And Chrissy Teigen Buy Rhianna's Former House For $14.1 MillionJohn Legend and Chrissy Teigen have a baby on the way and they must have felt the need to have a little more space, so they bought an 8,520 square foot mansion formerly owned by Rihanna, for $14.1 million.
- Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?Cam Newton and Peyton Manning have taken vastly different paths to reach Super Bowl 50. Which one of them has made more money over his career?
- You'll Never Guess How Much Revenue The Original Arcade Version Of NBA Jams GeneratedWhen it comes to sports oriented arcade games, it doesn't get much better than the original NBA Jam which came out back in 1993. Within a year, it ended up generating an incredible amount in revenue one quarter at a time.
- Billionaire Roundup: Trump Is Subject Of Erotic Novel; Sheldon Adelson Tightens The Reigns And More Billionaire ShenanigansThere is an erotic novel about Donald Trump and it is a huge hit on Amazon. Find out about this and other billionaire shenanigans in this week's Billionaire Roundup.