Patrick Stewart net worth: Patrick Stewart is an English film, television and stage actor who has an estimated net worth of $60 million dollars. Patrick Stewart was born in Mirfield, West Riding of Yorkshire, England in 1940 and became a member of the Royal Shakespeare Company in 1966, and was a part of the company until1982. Patrick Stewart is best known for his roles as Captain Jean-Luc Picard in the "Star Trek: The Next Generation" television show and films and as Professor Charles Xavier in the "X-Men film series". Patrick Stewart has had a long and distinguished career, winning numerous awards for his acting across film, television and stage. In 2001, Patrick Stewart was appointed to the OBE. Patrick Stewart reprised his role as Captain Jean-Luc Picard in the films "Star Trek Generations", "Star Trek: First Contact", "Star Trek: Insurrection", and "Star Trek: Nemesis", as well as in "Star Trek: Deep Space Nine's pilot. Though Patrick Stewart had an established acting career when he was cast in "Star Trek", it was this role that brought him both fame and fortune. Patrick Stewart has been a prolific member of the Royal Shakespeare Company over the years, appearing in more than 60 productions.
Patrick Stewart Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jul 13, 1940
Actor, Voice Actor, Journalist, Television Director, Film Producer
5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)
Sir Patrick Stewart, Patrick Hewes Stewart, Sir Patrick Hewes Stewart, Sir Patrick Stewart, OBE
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
Fetty Wap Keeps Destroying Music Records...on Aug 27, 2015
Top 10 Athletes Turned Entrepreneurson Aug 28, 2015
How Jamie Siminoff Turned 'Shark Tank' Loss Into A $28 Million Winon Aug 28, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's $5 Million Album Hasn't Been Purchased Yeton Aug 28, 2015
Would You Accept $3 Million To Perform At A Wedding? Not If Your Name Is Taylor Swift...on Aug 27, 2015
China's Richest Man Just Lost $3.6 Billion In One Dayon Aug 28, 2015
Floyd Mayweather Drops Almost $5 Million On Extremely Limited Hypercaron Aug 26, 2015
The Real Life Story Behind N.W.A. Manager Jerry Helleron Aug 28, 2015
Michael Jordan Has Zero Influence On Who Wears His Shoes, And The Reason Why Is Kind Of Strange...on Aug 27, 2015
Patrick Stewart Earnings
Click to Expand
- Star Trek: Nemesis$14,000,000
- Star Trek: Insurrection$9,500,000
- Star Trek: First Contact$5,000,000
- Star Trek: The Next Generation$100,000/episode
- Wild Geese II$3,101
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Music Executives Love Taylor Swift, Hate Rap Music, And Think Tidal Will FailSome interesting revelations were made in an anonymous survey where roughly 50 music executives were asked their opinions on various topics.
- A Subway Franchisee Claims Subway Knew About Jared Fogle's Interest In Kids For Years, But Did Nothing About ItSubway's spokesperson for 15 years did some despicable things. How long did the company know about his actions?
- Amazing Car Of The Day: The Ferrari LaFerrariThe Ferrari LaFerrari is truly an amazing car and ranks as the 9th most expensive car in the world at $1.4 million.
- Rapper T.I. On The Hook For $4.5 Million In Unpaid TaxesT.I. is under fire for owing millions in taxes. Get the details here!