Patrick Stewart net worth: Patrick Stewart is an English film, television and stage actor who has an estimated net worth of $60 million dollars. Patrick Stewart was born in Mirfield, West Riding of Yorkshire, England in 1940 and became a member of the Royal Shakespeare Company in 1966, and was a part of the company until1982. Patrick Stewart is best known for his roles as Captain Jean-Luc Picard in the "Star Trek: The Next Generation" television show and films and as Professor Charles Xavier in the "X-Men film series". Patrick Stewart has had a long and distinguished career, winning numerous awards for his acting across film, television and stage. In 2001, Patrick Stewart was appointed to the OBE. Patrick Stewart reprised his role as Captain Jean-Luc Picard in the films "Star Trek Generations", "Star Trek: First Contact", "Star Trek: Insurrection", and "Star Trek: Nemesis", as well as in "Star Trek: Deep Space Nine's pilot. Though Patrick Stewart had an established acting career when he was cast in "Star Trek", it was this role that brought him both fame and fortune. Patrick Stewart has been a prolific member of the Royal Shakespeare Company over the years, appearing in more than 60 productions.
Patrick Stewart Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jul 13, 1940
Actor, Voice Actor, Journalist, Television Director, Film Producer
5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)
Sir Patrick Stewart, Patrick Hewes Stewart, Sir Patrick Hewes Stewart, Sir Patrick Stewart, OBE
After Earning $100 Million In The NBA, Vin Baker Has Lost His Entire Fortune And Is Now Working At Starbucks...on Jul 29, 2015
Real Estate Tycoon Leaves $20 Million To Daughters, But There's A Catch! Actually Several Catches...on Jul 31, 2015
The Incredible Story Of How Young Jeezy Ended Up Bringing $2 Million In Cash To A Photoshooton Jul 29, 2015
How New Clippers Forward Josh Smith Just Became The Most Despised Man In The NBAon Jul 28, 2015
Think Your Extended Family Hates You? Well, At Least You Never Cost Them $4.3 Billion...on Jul 28, 2015
Forget Winning A Tour Of A Chocolate Factory. This $1500 Golden Ticket Could Eventually Be Worth BILLIONS...on Jul 30, 2015
In 1987, Junk Bond King Michael Milken Earned $550 Million. Two Years Later He Was In Jail. This Is His Crazy Life Story...on Jul 30, 2015
10 Billionaires And Millionaires Who Became Politicianson Jul 30, 2015
Instead Of Earning Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollars, The Co-Founder Of Domino's Pizza Made One Huge Mistake...on Jul 29, 2015
Will Chris Brown Finally Turn His Life Around After A Series Of Recent Troubles?on Jul 29, 2015
Patrick Stewart Earnings
Click to Expand
- Star Trek: Nemesis$14,000,000
- Star Trek: Insurrection$9,500,000
- Star Trek: First Contact$5,000,000
- Star Trek: The Next Generation$100,000/episode
- Wild Geese II$3,101
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Top 10 Most Expensive Stadiums In The WorldIf you build it, they will come. A voice in a cornfield told Kevin Costner to do it, and sure enough the people came. Sports team owners have been spending small fortunes to build it (stadiums) and sure enough, the people come.
- DraftKings Just Raised $300 Million. Here's How It Will Change The Way You Watch SportsDraftKings helped the daily fantasy sports concept become a multibillion-dollar industry. Two recent moves will take daily fantasy sports to an even higher level.
- What Is New England Patriots QB Tom Brady Still Fighting For?NFL commissioner Roger Goodell decided to uphold Tom Brady's four-game suspension for his role in the whole Deflate-Gate mess. So what does it all mean and what happens next...
- Russell Wilson Just Turned Down $21 Million A Year From The Seahawks… Is He Crazy?Russell Wilson was offered a contract more than 1,250% higher than his current deal, but he turned it down. Is he crazy or crazy smart?