Patrick Stewart net worth: Patrick Stewart is an English film, television and stage actor who has an estimated net worth of $60 million dollars. Patrick Stewart was born in Mirfield, West Riding of Yorkshire, England in 1940 and became a member of the Royal Shakespeare Company in 1966, and was a part of the company until1982. Patrick Stewart is best known for his roles as Captain Jean-Luc Picard in the "Star Trek: The Next Generation" television show and films and as Professor Charles Xavier in the "X-Men film series". Patrick Stewart has had a long and distinguished career, winning numerous awards for his acting across film, television and stage. In 2001, Patrick Stewart was appointed to the OBE. Patrick Stewart reprised his role as Captain Jean-Luc Picard in the films "Star Trek Generations", "Star Trek: First Contact", "Star Trek: Insurrection", and "Star Trek: Nemesis", as well as in "Star Trek: Deep Space Nine's pilot. Though Patrick Stewart had an established acting career when he was cast in "Star Trek", it was this role that brought him both fame and fortune. Patrick Stewart has been a prolific member of the Royal Shakespeare Company over the years, appearing in more than 60 productions.
Patrick Stewart Net Worth
Date of Birth
Jul 13, 1940 (75 years old)
Actor, Voice Actor, Journalist, Television Director, Film Producer
5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)
Sir Patrick Stewart, Patrick Hewes Stewart, Sir Patrick Hewes Stewart, Sir Patrick Stewart, OBE
Unlike Many Of His Broke Peers, Jamal Mashburn Has Earned A TON Of Money Since His Retirementon Oct 9, 2015
Lil Wayne Makes Shocking Claims About Birdman Fleecing Millions From Drake, Nicki Minaj And Moreon Oct 8, 2015
Fetty Wap's Debut Album Helped Him Accomplish Something That Hasn't Been Done In Yearson Oct 9, 2015
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
Some Athletes Go Broke In Retirement. David Robinson Just Luanched His SECOND Private-Equity Fundon Oct 7, 2015
Here Is What You Can Expect To Pay To Open A Franchiseon Oct 9, 2015
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
The Ultimate Revenge: Make Billions, Buy Your Boss' House, Tear It Down... Build A New One!on Oct 9, 2015
5 Insane Facts About Pablo Escobar's Wealthon Sep 28, 2015
Pierre Cardin Lists His Bizarre South Of France Mansion For $450 Millionon Oct 8, 2015
Patrick Stewart Earnings
Click to Expand
- Star Trek: Nemesis$14,000,000
- Star Trek: Insurrection$9,500,000
- Star Trek: First Contact$5,000,000
- Star Trek: The Next Generation$100,000/episode
- Wild Geese II$3,101
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- This Week In Celebrity Car News (September 30 – October 6)This week, celebrities have been buying, selling, and customizing their cars, so let's take a closer look.
- If A Private Yacht Is Not Good Enough For You, Why Not Try A Private Floating Island???Kokomo Ailand is the latest creation of Migaloo Private Submarines, and is said to be part yacht and part private island.
- Chinese Billionaire Arrested After Bringing Millions In Cash Illegally On Private JetThe arrest of Macau developer and billionaire Ng Lap Seng could spell trouble for billionaire casino magnate Sheldon Adelson.
- Did A Draft Kings Employee Use Inside Information To Win BIG MONEY Off Arch Rival Fan Duel?Draft Kings and Fan Duel give fantasy players a chance to win $1 million, but is it worth it to play if someone working for the company is cheating?