Patricia Heaton Net Worth: Patricia Heaton is an American actress and producer who has a net worth of $40 million. Patricia Heaton was born March 4, 1958 in Bay Village, Ohio. She is known for portraying Debra Barone on the CBS sitcom Everybody Loves Raymond (1996-2005), for which she won two Primetime Emmy Awards; for her role with Kelsey Grammer in the FOX comedy series Back To You and as Frances "Frankie" Heck on the ABC sitcom The Middle. Soon after graduation from Ohio State University in 1980, Heaton moved to New York to pursue an acting career. She made her Broadway debut in the gospel musical Don't Get God Started. After she co-founded the Stage Three acting company, she was discovered by casting directors in Los Angeles while performing in a production of The Johnstown Vindicator. She was subsequently cast as the producer/daughter in the television series Room for Two in 1992. Heaton won an Emmy for Leading Actress in a Comedy Series for her performance in the 1999 season of Everybody Loves Raymond. During her acting career she has appeared in several television ads as well. Her various film credits started with Shattered Dreams in 1990. She then went on to perform in Front of the Class (2008) and The Engagement Ring. Other feature films she appeared in include The Path to 9/11, Memoirs of an Invisible Man, The New Age, Space Jam and the Beethoven. Heaton is a consistent life ethicist and is supportive of pro-life groups and causes, opposing abortion, euthanasia and the death penalty. In 2011, Heaton was ranked No. 24 on the TV Guide Network special, Funniest Women on TV. She received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame on May 22, 2012.
Patricia Heaton Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Mar 4, 1958 (58 years old)
Television producer, Actor, Film Producer
United States of America
5 ft 2 in (1.575 m)
Patricia Helen Heaton, Patty
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
Ozzie Silna, One Of The Brothers Who Made $800 Million Off The Best Business Deal Of All Time, Dies At 83on Apr 28, 2016
Prince Has Sold A Staggering Amount Of Music Since His Untimely Deathon Apr 29, 2016
The Owners Of The Golden State Warriors Have Seen An Incredible Return On Their Initial $450 Million Investmenton Apr 26, 2016
The Time A Professional Gambler Turned $50 Into $40 MILLION... And Eventually Ended Up Brokeon Apr 26, 2016
UFC Owners Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta Are About To Make Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollarson Apr 29, 2016
You Won't Believe Ludacris's Ridiculous Demands For A 13-Minute Performance!on Apr 26, 2016
Rob Kardashian And Blac Chyna Could Rake In Over A Million For TV Wedding Specialon Apr 28, 2016
Manny Pacquiao's Final Fight Was Such A Dud, It's Going To LOSE Moneyon Apr 27, 2016
Renting A House To Prince Was An Interesting Experience. Just Ask Carlos Boozer...on Apr 27, 2016
Patricia Heaton Earnings
- The Middle.$200,000/episode
- Everybody Loves Raymond$6,000,000/year
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- An Innapropriate Tweet Cost Laremy Tunsil $8-13 Million At The NFL DraftYesterday, NFL draftee Laremy Tunsil learned the hard way that an inappropriate tweet can cost you A TON of money.
- Tom Brady Restructured His Contract And It Will Save Him $2 Million During His SuspensionTom Brady is known for his excellent decision-making on the field. His latest move came during the off-season, and it'll save him big bucks.
- More NBA Teams Willing To Pay Top Dollar For The Head Coach They WantThe Minnesota Timberwolves and Washington Wizards have talented rosters, but have not been able to form a winning team with that talent for some time. However, by paying top dollar for their next head coaches, they hope to reverse that trend and start winning.
- Billionaire Didn't Notice For Years That Her $1M Picasso Painting Was StolenYou know you're seriously rich when a million-dollar painting can be stolen from your home, and it takes you many years to notice that it's gone.