Patricia Heaton Net Worth: Patricia Heaton is an American actress and producer who has a net worth of $40 million. Patricia Heaton was born March 4, 1958 in Bay Village, Ohio. She is known for portraying Debra Barone on the CBS sitcom Everybody Loves Raymond (1996-2005), for which she won two Primetime Emmy Awards; for her role with Kelsey Grammer in the FOX comedy series Back To You and as Frances "Frankie" Heck on the ABC sitcom The Middle. Soon after graduation from Ohio State University in 1980, Heaton moved to New York to pursue an acting career. She made her Broadway debut in the gospel musical Don't Get God Started. After she co-founded the Stage Three acting company, she was discovered by casting directors in Los Angeles while performing in a production of The Johnstown Vindicator. She was subsequently cast as the producer/daughter in the television series Room for Two in 1992. Heaton won an Emmy for Leading Actress in a Comedy Series for her performance in the 1999 season of Everybody Loves Raymond. During her acting career she has appeared in several television ads as well. Her various film credits started with Shattered Dreams in 1990. She then went on to perform in Front of the Class (2008) and The Engagement Ring. Other feature films she appeared in include The Path to 9/11, Memoirs of an Invisible Man, The New Age, Space Jam and the Beethoven. Heaton is a consistent life ethicist and is supportive of pro-life groups and causes, opposing abortion, euthanasia and the death penalty. In 2011, Heaton was ranked No. 24 on the TV Guide Network special, Funniest Women on TV. She received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame on May 22, 2012.
Patricia Heaton Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Mar 4, 1958
Television producer, Actor, Film Producer
United States of America
5 ft 2 in (1.575 m)
Patricia Helen Heaton, Patty
After Earning $100 Million In The NBA, Vin Baker Has Lost His Entire Fortune And Is Now Working At Starbucks...on Jul 29, 2015
The Incredible Story Of How Young Jeezy Ended Up Bringing $2 Million In Cash To A Photoshooton Jul 29, 2015
In 1987, Junk Bond King Michael Milken Earned $550 Million. Two Years Later He Was In Jail. This Is His Crazy Life Story...on Jul 30, 2015
Forget Winning A Tour Of A Chocolate Factory. This $1500 Golden Ticket Could Eventually Be Worth BILLIONS...on Jul 30, 2015
Think Your Extended Family Hates You? Well, At Least You Never Cost Them $4.3 Billion...on Jul 28, 2015
Real Estate Tycoon Leaves $20 Million To Daughters, But There's A Catch! Actually Several Catches...on Jul 31, 2015
10 Billionaires And Millionaires Who Became Politicianson Jul 30, 2015
Instead Of Earning Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollars, The Co-Founder Of Domino's Pizza Made One Huge Mistake...on Jul 29, 2015
Meet The Family That Built Their $14 Billion Fortune On OxyContinon Jul 28, 2015
Will Chris Brown Finally Turn His Life Around After A Series Of Recent Troubles?on Jul 29, 2015
Patricia Heaton Earnings
- The Middle.$200,000/episode
- Everybody Loves Raymond$6,000,000/year
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- DraftKings Just Raised $300 Million. Here's How It Will Change The Way You Watch SportsDraftKings helped the daily fantasy sports concept become a multibillion-dollar industry. Two recent moves will take daily fantasy sports to an even higher level.
- What Is New England Patriots QB Tom Brady Still Fighting For?NFL commissioner Roger Goodell decided to uphold Tom Brady's four-game suspension for his role in the whole Deflate-Gate mess. So what does it all mean and what happens next...
- Russell Wilson Just Turned Down $21 Million A Year From The Seahawks… Is He Crazy?Russell Wilson was offered a contract more than 1,250% higher than his current deal, but he turned it down. Is he crazy or crazy smart?
- Are NFL Fans Finally Getting Tired Of Paying Too Much To Watch Football?When DirecTV came out with the Sunday Ticket, making it possible for fans to watch their favorite team even if they are in the wrong market, it was heralded as a great thing. Now, it is being called "too expensive."