Patricia Heaton Net Worth: Patricia Heaton is an American actress and producer who has a net worth of $40 million. Patricia Heaton was born March 4, 1958 in Bay Village, Ohio. She is known for portraying Debra Barone on the CBS sitcom Everybody Loves Raymond (1996-2005), for which she won two Primetime Emmy Awards; for her role with Kelsey Grammer in the FOX comedy series Back To You and as Frances "Frankie" Heck on the ABC sitcom The Middle. Soon after graduation from Ohio State University in 1980, Heaton moved to New York to pursue an acting career. She made her Broadway debut in the gospel musical Don't Get God Started. After she co-founded the Stage Three acting company, she was discovered by casting directors in Los Angeles while performing in a production of The Johnstown Vindicator. She was subsequently cast as the producer/daughter in the television series Room for Two in 1992. Heaton won an Emmy for Leading Actress in a Comedy Series for her performance in the 1999 season of Everybody Loves Raymond. During her acting career she has appeared in several television ads as well. Her various film credits started with Shattered Dreams in 1990. She then went on to perform in Front of the Class (2008) and The Engagement Ring. Other feature films she appeared in include The Path to 9/11, Memoirs of an Invisible Man, The New Age, Space Jam and the Beethoven. Heaton is a consistent life ethicist and is supportive of pro-life groups and causes, opposing abortion, euthanasia and the death penalty. In 2011, Heaton was ranked No. 24 on the TV Guide Network special, Funniest Women on TV. She received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame on May 22, 2012.
Patricia Heaton Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Mar 4, 1958 (57 years old)
Television producer, Actor, Film Producer
United States of America
5 ft 2 in (1.575 m)
Patricia Helen Heaton, Patty
5 Insane Facts About Pablo Escobar's Wealthon Sep 28, 2015
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
How Much Is The Cast Of Saved By The Bell Worth Today?on Sep 29, 2015
Tom Cruise Reportedly Sells Hidden Hills Scientology Getaway For $11.4 Million!on Oct 4, 2015
The 20 Richest People In The World Right Nowon Oct 1, 2015
Jon Gruden Has $6.5 Million Reasons To Never Coach An NFL Team Againon Oct 4, 2015
Derrick Rose Is Basically Just Stealing Money From The Bulls Nowon Oct 2, 2015
The University Of Florida Could Have Owned Gatorade For $10k – Instead, Four Teachers Made $1 Billionon Oct 3, 2015
This Week In Celebrity Car News (September 25 – October 1)on Oct 2, 2015
Patricia Heaton Earnings
- The Middle.$200,000/episode
- Everybody Loves Raymond$6,000,000/year
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- 22 Year Old Jordan Spieth Was Relatively Unknown A Year Ago. And He'll Make $50 Million In 2015.Jordan Spieth has had one of the best individual seasons in any professional sport. And it's earned him a huge amount of money.
- A Classic Jaguar XJ220 Is Going Up For AuctionHalf a million dollars could buy you a very limited classic Jaguar XJ200, which has held multiple speed records.
- $15 Million Picasso Painting That Was Missing For 15 Years Suddenly Shows Up In New JerseyAuthorities were able to find the proverbial needle in a haystack when they found a Picasso in a package sent from Belgium to New York.
- Gambler's Corner – Everything You Need To Know For Week Five Of College Football BettingThis is a great point in the college football season. Non-conference schedules (aka the crappy games) are pretty much done, meaning it is time for the real games to begin.