Patricia Heaton Net Worth: Patricia Heaton is an American actress and producer who has a net worth of $40 million. Patricia Heaton was born March 4, 1958 in Bay Village, Ohio. She is known for portraying Debra Barone on the CBS sitcom Everybody Loves Raymond (1996-2005), for which she won two Primetime Emmy Awards; for her role with Kelsey Grammer in the FOX comedy series Back To You and as Frances "Frankie" Heck on the ABC sitcom The Middle. Soon after graduation from Ohio State University in 1980, Heaton moved to New York to pursue an acting career. She made her Broadway debut in the gospel musical Don't Get God Started. After she co-founded the Stage Three acting company, she was discovered by casting directors in Los Angeles while performing in a production of The Johnstown Vindicator. She was subsequently cast as the producer/daughter in the television series Room for Two in 1992. Heaton won an Emmy for Leading Actress in a Comedy Series for her performance in the 1999 season of Everybody Loves Raymond. During her acting career she has appeared in several television ads as well. Her various film credits started with Shattered Dreams in 1990. She then went on to perform in Front of the Class (2008) and The Engagement Ring. Other feature films she appeared in include The Path to 9/11, Memoirs of an Invisible Man, The New Age, Space Jam and the Beethoven. Heaton is a consistent life ethicist and is supportive of pro-life groups and causes, opposing abortion, euthanasia and the death penalty. In 2011, Heaton was ranked No. 24 on the TV Guide Network special, Funniest Women on TV. She received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame on May 22, 2012.
Patricia Heaton Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Mar 4, 1958
Television producer, Actor, Film Producer
United States of America
5 ft 2 in (1.575 m)
Patricia Helen Heaton, Patty
50 Cent Agrees To Re-List Connecticut Mansion As Part Of Bankruptcy Filingon Aug 27, 2015
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
Love, Marriage and a New $13.9 Million Mansion for Tracy Morganon Aug 30, 2015
5 Reality Show Concepts That Failed Horriblyon Aug 30, 2015
The Real Life Story Behind N.W.A. Manager Jerry Helleron Aug 28, 2015
Mind-Boggling Beverly Hills Estate Hits The Market For $135 Millionon Aug 27, 2015
The Fascinating Ups And Downs Behind The Multi-Million Dollar "Happy Birthday" Royalty Waron Aug 30, 2015
China's Richest Man Just Lost $3.6 Billion In One Dayon Aug 28, 2015
Which Celebrity Has The Most Valuable Twitter Account?on Aug 30, 2015
Top 5 Most Costly Natural Disasters In Historyon Aug 30, 2015
Patricia Heaton Earnings
- The Middle.$200,000/episode
- Everybody Loves Raymond$6,000,000/year
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- $390 Million Worth Of Deals Were Just Transacted At Monterey Car WeekDuring the course of this dream week for car collectors a total of $390 million changed hands including cars that sold for over $16 million.
- How Jamie Siminoff Turned 'Shark Tank' Loss Into A $28 Million WinAs consolation prizes go, this definitely beats a set of steak knives.
- Music Executives Love Taylor Swift, Hate Rap Music, And Think Tidal Will FailSome interesting revelations were made in an anonymous survey where roughly 50 music executives were asked their opinions on various topics.
- Wu-Tang Clan's $5 Million Album Hasn't Been Purchased YetWu Tang Clan's $5 million hasn't been sold yet... Let's remind you of some of the details behind the album.