Pam Grier net worth and salary: Pam Grier is an American actress who has a net worth of $10 million. Pam Grier was born on May 26, 1949 in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. She is of mixed racial heritage with Hispanic, Chinese, and Filipino in her background as well as an African American father and Cheyenne Indian mother. Due to her father's career in the Air Force, she moved around a lot as a child and eventually settled in Denver, where she attended East High School, appeared in a number of stage productions and participated in beauty contests to raise money for college tuition at Metropolitan State College. Grier moved to Los Angeles in 1967 to become an actress. Grier got her break in the early 1970s after starring in a string of moderately successful women in prison and blaxploitation films like "The Big Bird Cage", "Coffy", "Foxy Brown", and "Sheba Baby". In 1997 she made a comeback in the Quentin Tarantino film "Jackie Brown", for which she received a Golden Globe nomination for Best Actress. Grier portrayed Kate "Kit" Porter on the television series "The L Word" for six seasons. Tarantino has said that Pam Grier may have been cinema's first ever female action star.
Pam Grier net worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Pam Grier net worth against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
May 26, 1949 (67 years old)
Actor, Voice Actor
United States of America
5 ft 7 in (1.727 m)
Pamela Suzette Grier, Pam Greer, Pamala Grier, Pamela Grier, Pamela Suzette "Pam" Grier, Pam, Pamela Michelle Byrd Grier
Floyd Mayweather Threw His Daughter A Daughter 7-Figure Sweet 16on May 30, 2016
Johnny Depp Doesn't Want to Give Amber Heard a Dime Of His $400 Million Net Worthon May 27, 2016
The Richest Person In America's 50 Largest Citieson May 29, 2016
Inside Barack And Michelle Obama's New $5.3M Post-Presidential Mansionon May 27, 2016
Malaysian Teen Spends Her Accidental Fortune on Designer Clothes and Accessorieson May 28, 2016
From the Gridiron to the Boardroom: Ex-49er Patrick Willis in Silicon Valleyon May 30, 2016
Chance The Rapper Becomes The First Artist To Have A Streaming Exclusive Break Into The Billboard 200on May 30, 2016
Saudi Arabia Looks to Foreign Banks, Not Oil, for Financial Helpon May 30, 2016
How Did 27 Giant Companies Make Billions in Profits Without Paying ANY Income Taxes?on May 29, 2016
Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer Takes Home an Extra $14 Millionon May 29, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Nick Denton May Be Forced To Sell Gawker To Pay Legal JudgmentsThere are rumors Nick Denton will sell Gawker Media to raise funds for his appeal against Hulk Hogan. But who is the unnamed buyer and how can they purchase the company so cheaply?
- Billionaire Investor Peter Thiel Admits to Funding Hulk Hogan's Suit Against GawkerPeter Thiel, the Silicon Valley billionaire who co-founded PayPal and was one of Facebook's earliest investors, admitted to funding Hulk Hogan's suit against Gawker. Why is he helping the wrestler win?
- Meet John Catsimatidis: Billionaire Grocery Store Mogul Who Is Making A Play For North American Oil IndependenceJohn Catsimatidis built a $2.3 billion fortune from one $10,000 grocery store. If he can end the U.S. dependency on Saudi Arabian oil, he will have cemented his legacy for generations to come.
- New Panama Papers Leak Revels Billionaire George Soros's Link To Weapons And Intelligence DealingsThe Panama Papers reveal that George Soros's Soros Capital set up an offshore company in the Cayman Islands so that it could invest with the Carlyle Group alongside members of the Bin Laden family.