Pam Grier net worth and salary: Pam Grier is an American actress who has a net worth of $10 million. Pam Grier was born on May 26, 1949 in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. She is of mixed racial heritage with Hispanic, Chinese, and Filipino in her background as well as an African American father and Cheyenne Indian mother. Due to her father's career in the Air Force, she moved around a lot as a child and eventually settled in Denver, where she attended East High School, appeared in a number of stage productions and participated in beauty contests to raise money for college tuition at Metropolitan State College. Grier moved to Los Angeles in 1967 to become an actress. Grier got her break in the early 1970s after starring in a string of moderately successful women in prison and blaxploitation films like "The Big Bird Cage", "Coffy", "Foxy Brown", and "Sheba Baby". In 1997 she made a comeback in the Quentin Tarantino film "Jackie Brown", for which she received a Golden Globe nomination for Best Actress. Grier portrayed Kate "Kit" Porter on the television series "The L Word" for six seasons. Tarantino has said that Pam Grier may have been cinema's first ever female action star.
Pam Grier net worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Pam Grier net worth against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
May 26, 1949 (66 years old)
Actor, Voice Actor
United States of America
5 ft 7 in (1.727 m)
Pamela Suzette Grier, Pam Greer, Pamala Grier, Pamela Grier, Pamela Suzette "Pam" Grier, Pam, Pamela Michelle Byrd Grier
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Tony Robbins' Secret To Wealth Is All About Perspectiveon Nov 29, 2015
Model Sues Lil Wayne's Trukfit Clothing Lineon Nov 29, 2015
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
The 10 Most Expensive eBay Auctions Of All Timeon Nov 27, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's One-Of-A-Kind, Once Upon A Time In Shaolin Sells For 'Millions'on Nov 28, 2015
Asia's Richest Man Is Quietly Investing Billions In Americaon Nov 28, 2015
Billionaire Roundup: Donald Sterling Gets A Verdict; Mark Cuban's Hoverboard; Robots Are Coming To Take Over Your Job; And A Billionaire Shakeupon Nov 28, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Mark Cuban Pays Out $30K For Swearing At Charity EventFor once, Mark Cuban was happy to pay a fine for his notoriously bad language.
- Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini HuracánThe Lamborghini Huracán is a luxury sports car that began production in 2014. The Huracán, which means "hurricane" in Spanish, was Lamborghini's replacement for
- How Martin Selig Escaped Nazi Germany, Reshaped The City's Skyline And Became A BillionaireFor Seattle residents, the name Martin Selig is nearly eponymous with their celebrated city skyline. However, the billionaire real estate developer is not a native. Selig escaped Nazi Germany to build a fortune in the Pacific Northwest.
- BMW Showoff Vs. Side Of Mountain. Who You Got?If you ever own a BMW and you feel like showing off your driving skills, please don't follow this guy's example...