Pam Grier net worth and salary: Pam Grier is an American actress who has a net worth of $10 million. Pam Grier was born on May 26, 1949 in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. She is of mixed racial heritage with Hispanic, Chinese, and Filipino in her background as well as an African American father and Cheyenne Indian mother. Due to her father's career in the Air Force, she moved around a lot as a child and eventually settled in Denver, where she attended East High School, appeared in a number of stage productions and participated in beauty contests to raise money for college tuition at Metropolitan State College. Grier moved to Los Angeles in 1967 to become an actress. Grier got her break in the early 1970s after starring in a string of moderately successful women in prison and blaxploitation films like "The Big Bird Cage", "Coffy", "Foxy Brown", and "Sheba Baby". In 1997 she made a comeback in the Quentin Tarantino film "Jackie Brown", for which she received a Golden Globe nomination for Best Actress. Grier portrayed Kate "Kit" Porter on the television series "The L Word" for six seasons. Tarantino has said that Pam Grier may have been cinema's first ever female action star.
Pam Grier net worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Pam Grier net worth against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
May 26, 1949 (66 years old)
Actor, Voice Actor
United States of America
5 ft 7 in (1.727 m)
Pamela Suzette Grier, Pam Greer, Pamala Grier, Pamela Grier, Pamela Suzette "Pam" Grier, Pam, Pamela Michelle Byrd Grier
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The 10 Most Expensive eBay Auctions Of All Timeon Nov 27, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
Derek Jeter And 50 Cent Are At The Center Of A Lawsuit Over Underwearon Nov 26, 2015
Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini Huracánon Nov 27, 2015
This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3on Nov 25, 2015
How Martin Selig Escaped Nazi Germany, Reshaped The City's Skyline And Became A Billionaireon Nov 27, 2015
Billionaire Roundup: All The Turkeys That Are Fit For Stuffingon Nov 26, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- BMW Showoff Vs. Side Of Mountain. Who You Got?If you ever own a BMW and you feel like showing off your driving skills, please don't follow this guy's example...
- Dodgers Give 18-Year-Old Cuban Prospect Yusniel Diaz $15.5 Million BonusThe Dodgers are not scared to spend money, so when they decided they really wanted Cuban prospect Yasniel Diaz, they made sure they got him by offering him a $15.5 million bonus.
- Former MLB Great Lenny Dykstra Suing Police For $15 Million Over Alleged BeatingAt one time, Lenny Dykstra was a former World Series champion loved and adored by millions of fans. Now he is a former felon suing the county of Los Angeles for $15 million claiming he suffered brain damage during a jail beating.
- Billionaire Mario Gabelli Is Sick Of Paying For CableEven billionaires can get irritated about how much they're paying for cable every month.