Pam Grier net worth and salary: Pam Grier is an American actress who has a net worth of $10 million. Pam Grier was born on May 26, 1949 in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. She is of mixed racial heritage with Hispanic, Chinese, and Filipino in her background as well as an African American father and Cheyenne Indian mother. Due to her father's career in the Air Force, she moved around a lot as a child and eventually settled in Denver, where she attended East High School, appeared in a number of stage productions and participated in beauty contests to raise money for college tuition at Metropolitan State College. Grier moved to Los Angeles in 1967 to become an actress. Grier got her break in the early 1970s after starring in a string of moderately successful women in prison and blaxploitation films like "The Big Bird Cage", "Coffy", "Foxy Brown", and "Sheba Baby". In 1997 she made a comeback in the Quentin Tarantino film "Jackie Brown", for which she received a Golden Globe nomination for Best Actress. Grier portrayed Kate "Kit" Porter on the television series "The L Word" for six seasons. Tarantino has said that Pam Grier may have been cinema's first ever female action star.
Pam Grier net worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Pam Grier net worth against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
May 26, 1949
Actor, Voice Actor
United States of America
5 ft 7 in (1.727 m)
Pamela Suzette Grier, Pam Greer, Pamala Grier, Pamela Grier, Pamela Suzette "Pam" Grier, Pam, Pamela Michelle Byrd Grier
Does Ronda Rousey Really Make More Than Floyd Mayweather Per Second?on Aug 31, 2015
Jerry Seinfeld Turned Down Huge, Unprecedented NBC Offer For 10th Seasonon Aug 31, 2015
'Minecraft' Creator Claims Becoming A Billionaire Made Him Feel "Isolated"on Aug 31, 2015
Highest Paid TV Actors And Actresses Of 2015on Aug 31, 2015
50 Cent Agrees To Re-List Connecticut Mansion As Part Of Bankruptcy Filingon Aug 27, 2015
Trick Daddy Files For Chapter 11 Bankruptcyon Sep 1, 2015
These Former Kentucky Wildcat Players Are Under Contract For An Impressive $652 Millionon Aug 31, 2015
Love, Marriage And A New $13.9 Million Mansion For Tracy Morganon Aug 30, 2015
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
Former NFL Running Back Clinton Portis Has Not Had Good Fortune With His Moneyon Aug 31, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Weekend Box Office Review For August 28th-August 30thStraight Outta Compton held on to the #1 spot, but how did other movies stack up?
- 5 Reality Show Concepts That Failed HorriblyThis might come as a shock, but not every reality TV show has become a timeless classic, or even a commercial success.
- The Fascinating Ups And Downs Behind The Multi-Million Dollar "Happy Birthday" Royalty WarIf "Happy Birthday" becomes public domain, it'll cost the rights holder, Warner Music Group, millions in licensing fees.
- Which Celebrity Has The Most Valuable Twitter Account?Recently, we learned a single tweet from LeBron James can be worth close to $140,000, but as it turns out, there is one guy whose tweets are worth even more.