Pam Dawber net worth: Pam Dawber is an American actress who has a net worth of $10 million dollars. Pam Dawber was born in Detroit, Michigan, and went on to attend Oakland Community College. She began her professional career as a model in New York City, where she was repped by Wilhemina Models. She shifted her focus to acting in the late 70s, and became a household name when she was cast opposite Robin Williams on the hit sitcom, "Mork and Mindy". The two were relative unknowns at the time, and the show, which ran for four seasons, launched both of their careers. She then went on to appear in such film and television projects as "The New Twilight Zone", "Fairie Tale Theatre: The Little Mermaid", "Quiet Victory: The Charlie Wedemeyer Story", "Face of Fear", "Trail of Tears", and "Don't Look Behind You". In the late 80s, she starred on the popular sitcom, "My Sister Sam". A deranged fan killed her co-star, Rebecca Schaeffer, in 1989. After that, Ms. Dawber chose to step away from acting and focus on her family, except for occasional projects. Pam has been married to actor Mark Harmon since 1987.
Pam Dawber Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Oct 18, 1951 (64 years old)
Actor, Fashion Model, Spokesperson, Singer, Model, Entrepreneur, Voice Actor
United States of America
5 ft 6 in (1.689 m)
Pamela Dawber, Dawb
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism Chargeson Jun 26, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home Countryon Jun 26, 2016
Pam Dawber Earnings
- Mork & Mindy$15,000/episode
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With CarCrosby was driving near his home in Santa Ynez Valley when he struck Jose Luquin, who was jogging on the side of the road with his son. He has agreed to pay $3.0 million in damages to settle the suit.
- Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into FranchiseesWhat makes Dutch Bros. Coffee different from other coffee franchises? Founder Travis Boersma's deep commitment to his customers.
- Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling RingHollywood is possibly being targeted by another Bling Ring. Is it someone from the Kardashian's inner circle?
- Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National TeamLeo Messi showed why he's arguably the best player in the world against the U.S. Men's National Team. His wallet backs up that claim, too.