Pam Dawber net worth: Pam Dawber is an American actress who has a net worth of $10 million dollars. Pam Dawber was born in Detroit, Michigan, and went on to attend Oakland Community College. She began her professional career as a model in New York City, where she was repped by Wilhemina Models. She shifted her focus to acting in the late 70s, and became a household name when she was cast opposite Robin Williams on the hit sitcom, "Mork and Mindy". The two were relative unknowns at the time, and the show, which ran for four seasons, launched both of their careers. She then went on to appear in such film and television projects as "The New Twilight Zone", "Fairie Tale Theatre: The Little Mermaid", "Quiet Victory: The Charlie Wedemeyer Story", "Face of Fear", "Trail of Tears", and "Don't Look Behind You". In the late 80s, she starred on the popular sitcom, "My Sister Sam". A deranged fan killed her co-star, Rebecca Schaeffer, in 1989. After that, Ms. Dawber chose to step away from acting and focus on her family, except for occasional projects. Pam has been married to actor Mark Harmon since 1987.
Pam Dawber Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Oct 18, 1951 (64 years old)
Actor, Fashion Model, Spokesperson, Singer, Model, Entrepreneur, Voice Actor
United States of America
5 ft 6 in (1.689 m)
Pamela Dawber, Dawb
Inside Barack And Michelle Obama's New $5.3M Post-Presidential Mansionon May 27, 2016
Johnny Depp Doesn't Want to Give Amber Heard a Dime Of His $400 Million Net Worthon May 27, 2016
Malaysian Teen Spends Her Accidental Fortune on Designer Clothes and Accessorieson May 28, 2016
New Panama Papers Leak Revels Billionaire George Soros's Link To Weapons And Intelligence Dealingson May 28, 2016
Kim Kardashian's Stylist Makes An Insane Amount Of Money Every Yearon May 27, 2016
The Richest Person In America's 50 Largest Citieson May 29, 2016
Billionaire Investor Peter Thiel Admits to Funding Hulk Hogan's Suit Against Gawkeron May 28, 2016
How Did 27 Giant Companies Make Billions in Profits Without Paying ANY Income Taxes?on May 29, 2016
Meet John Catsimatidis: Billionaire Grocery Store Mogul Who Is Making A Play For North American Oil Independenceon May 28, 2016
Nick Denton May Be Forced To Sell Gawker To Pay Legal Judgmentson May 29, 2016
Pam Dawber Earnings
- Mork & Mindy$15,000/episode
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer Takes Home an Extra $14 MillionYahoo's CEO Marissa Mayer is currently seeing the company she runs continue on its steady decline. But that didn't stop her from taking home an extra $14 million on top of her $1 million salary.
- Phil Mickelson Shoots Even Par in Insider Trading CasePhil Mickelson narrowly escaped criminal charges from insider trading allegations made by the SEC, but still owes over $1 million in fines.
- Mark Cuban Says He's Open To Becoming Hillary Clinton's–Or Donald Trump's–Running Mate!Mark Cuban is surprisingly open to the idea of running for vice-president ... for either Trump or Clinton.
- Family Of Late Baseball Superstar Tony Gwynn Suing Tobacco Giant, Altria GroupThe family of late San Diego baseball star Tony Gwynn blames tobacco industry for his death and files lawsuit against Altria Group.